Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

I voted Micaiah. Ike tramples on Nintendo's recognition of her right to exist and just pretends she doesn't because of FE10 Ike.

Maybe but even if we got FE9 Ike i'd be content even though I prefer FE10 style Ike.

I got on the bandwagon late, but I have/will be voting for Ephraim, Glen, Cormag, Seth, Shinon, Tibarn, Janaff.  I expect that Awakening and Fates will be well represented, so I decided not to vote for any of those characters.

I will continue voting for Micaiah, I don't think she would win (because has to compete against at least 4 really big deals), but I'll do everything to help to raise to the top 10.

Edited by Troykv

1 hour ago, Hero of the Fire Emblems said:

I voted Micaiah. Ike tramples on Nintendo's recognition of her right to exist and just pretends she doesn't because of FE10 Ike.

To be fair, Ike was not in the FE13 spotpass set for FE10, only FE9.  

Not that I don't agree with you that she can use more recognition, I've been alternating between her and Roy after Day 1.

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

To be fair, Ike was not in the FE13 spotpass set for FE10, only FE9.  

Not that I don't agree with you that she can use more recognition, I've been alternating between her and Roy after Day 1.

Yesh! You're one oh my boy... I'm mean... pals xD

Thanks so much for sharing the love, they're also my two favorite lords <3

Edited by Troykv

4 hours ago, Troykv said:

I will continue voting for Micaiah, I don't she would win (because has to compete against at least 4 really big deals), but I'll do everything to help to raise to the top 10.

I'm going to vote for her twice too, she's the only one other than Eirika i'll give two votes to.

Those voting for RD Ike: Please can you at least give two or three votes to PoR Ike? I like RD Ike a lot more; but, I would rather have PoR Ike than Corrin or Chrom who could be only a couple votes behind for all we know. Splitting the vote is not the way to go if we want Ike as our number 1 candidate.

6 minutes ago, Don't Blame Takumi said:

Those voting for RD Ike: Please can you at least give two or three votes to PoR Ike? I like RD Ike a lot more; but, I would rather have PoR Ike than Corrin or Chrom who could be only a couple votes behind for all we know. Splitting the vote is not the way to go if we want Ike as our number 1 candidate.

corrin doesn't have a chance dude fucking dorcas has more votes than him

although I do agree that if you want ike to win you should vote for PoR ike since he's the one in the lead 

Edited by unique

2 minutes ago, unique said:

corrin doesn't have a chance dude fucking dorcas has more votes than him

although I do agree that if you want ike to win you should vote for PoR ike since he's the one in the lead 

Thank God. I am no Fire Emblem elitist, but I was really scared of Awakening and Fates characters topping the list. But how do you know Dorcas has more votes? Is there a list?

Edited by Don't Blame Takumi

39 minutes ago, Don't Blame Takumi said:

Thank God. I am no Fire Emblem elitist, but I was really scared of Awakening and Fates characters topping the list. But how do you know Dorcas has more votes? Is there a list?

Nintendo of America tweeted out the Midway results https://twitter.com/hashtag/FEChoose?src=hash

Edited by HeraldofHector
Forgot link

After seeing that Lute's up at number 15, I've been going through my list of who to vote for, and seeing who I can remove to throw more votes at Lute. She likely won't be winning, but if she makes it onto one of the wallpapers, that's a win in my book.

Edited by CancerTurtle

In no particular order, my votes are. . .

Archanea: Sedgar, Tomas, Ryan

Jugdral: Midir

Elibe: Heath

Tellius: Stefan

FatesWorld: Kaze

Since I have no familiarity with Valentia/Thracia, I will not vote for a character in either of them.  This leaves FE6!Elibe, another Tellius vote, Magvel, and Ylisse (and WTF is up with Kjelle's hair?).  Since Ylisse has no green-haired men, I'll shove in Yet Another Archanea character in there somewhere.  But today is Kyle's day, for Magvel needs a hero.

I regret voting for Idunn. =___=;; without her I still could have fit everyone who I want to boost in the polls plus my remaining favorites Dx arrrrgh. And no Myrrh either I guess, that sucks.

Went Sophia for tonight x__x shoulda done her last night instead oh well... ;;;;; first vote I regret somewhat. 

Edited by BANRYU

Well I might throw in a vote for Micaiah now seeing as nobody I wanted is gonna make the cut (which I already kind of figured). A bit sad neither Sothe nor Soren made it anywhere up there but I suppose with the popularity surrounding FE Fates and Awakening as well as many of the Lords from previous games it makes sense.

I'm going to vote for Lucina every day from now on if it's allowed. I already hate Ike, so I can't just let two characters I despise win on my watch.

i also sent the link to lucina's page to literally everyone in my contacts so there's that too

Edited by Freyjadour

Voted for Boyd yesterday, but since the poll results are out, the characters I really like arent going to make it. I will probably throw the rest of my vote to Micaiah and RD Ike for Radiant Dawn support. Really want IS to realize that Tellius has not been forgotten by its fans.

Edited by Tolvir