Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted for Lute.

I hope they release the entire placement results for all 780 or so characters after the poll has concluded. I'd really like to see where everyone stands with one another (though I expect NPCs, bosses, and Gaiden characters will likely be the bottom 80).

1 hour ago, Party Moth said:

I hope they release the entire placement results for all 780 or so characters after the poll has concluded. I'd really like to see where everyone stands with one another (though I expect NPCs, bosses, and Gaiden characters will likely be the bottom 80).

I never actually thought of that; that would be really interesting to see, for sure! 

Who'd be at the bottom?

6 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Ahhh shoot..... ;;; Remind me who else you were wanting again?

Midir!  Still have to vote for someone from Radiant Dawn, then the rest are going to Archanea (and maybe someone from Jugdral, though it won't be Alec/Lewyn, they annoy me).

4 hours ago, Thane said:

I never actually thought of that; that would be really interesting to see, for sure! 

Who'd be at the bottom?

Sandima, maybe? Last place is the true mystery of the Emblem.

I don't know about you guys but I've just been voting for PoR Ike to better safe guard his chances of winning rather than spend my votes on characters I want more but have no chance of winning. Because I'd cry if Jill was 1st for the female list but that's not happening anytime soon unfortunately :(

The fact that there's so many awakening and fates characters in the polls, yet (so far at least) even characters like Lynn and Ike are destroying the competition, I think shows that there's still a hardcore dedicated fan base for fire emblem that simply prefers the older games to the newer ones (I mean, just look at how many people trash fate's story and characters). While I did enjoy fates, I'd still be very happy if they went full-veteran pandering which they seem to be doing with echoes (GODS I hope that game sells well).

If Ike wins, it could that increase the chances of getting a tellius remaster or even just a simple virtual console port. THAT'S why he needs to win imo. Though I'd be fine with someone like hector winning as well. It'd be nice if this poll is taken so seriously that we even get stuff like PoR ike in warriors! Now that would be pretty insane!

Also, though it probably won't happen, it'd be cool if a character like Sigurd won as that could have the same potential effect of Ike winning depending on how seriously IS takes this poll.

Edited by Dinar87

I've thrown two votes to PoR Ike myself. I wasn't voting for him before that, so he's got at least one extra person trying to help solidify his first place for males! I'm also still voting RD Ike though, just in case he could possibly jump to first instead.

I also just really wanna see him in new clothes because it's an amusing idea. lol Ike doesn't ever seem to care much about clothes. XD

Btw, what if there's actually a tie? Like Ike and Roy end up tying or Lyn and someone else end up tying. Would all the winners get costumes or would the devs flip a coin or something? lol

Edited by Anacybele

14 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Btw, what if there's actually a tie? Like Ike and Roy end up tying or Lyn and someone else end up tying. Would all the winners get costumes or would the devs flip a coin or something? lol

If there's a tie (HUGE longshot given the large amount of options and voters), it'll probably be decided internally by having the devs cast an extra vote, or even as you suggested, a coin flip.

In the end it's irrelevant since we'll never know.

Voted for adult Tiki today, if only to make a point. Child Tiki is a typical child character trope, whereas adult Tiki has a lot more depth to her, yet we still see her younger version more often in media related to Fire Emblem. 

Tomorrow's the last day, right? I'll have to vote for my man Soren, then.

6 minutes ago, Thane said:

Tomorrow's the last day, right? I'll have to vote for my man Soren, then.

No, there's 2 more days. 30th and the 31st itself.

I voted for Astrid 2 days ago, Leila yesterday and Serra today. The last 2 will probably be L'Arachel and Fae.

...Y'know, I just realized that I've voted for 2 guys and 5 girls. And those 2 guys were the same person.