Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

12 hours ago, Knight of Pherae said:

I voted Hector because I know that Eliwood never had a chance and I want to feel like my votes count. :'(

Meh.  Voting for anyone in the current top 3 felt like shameless bandwagoning to me so I went and spread the love among different characters. Votes will count regardless of character, you may as well give it to someone who needs it the most and not just the expected popular ones.

As for today, my vote went to Grillmaster Arvis. Tomorrow will be either a second vote for Eliwood or a vote for Moulder. If anything, I hope that unexpected characters get the #1 spot and that the final top 20 list would be quite different from last week's list. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight my votes since the 3 purple mage dudes and 3 green battle ladies have gone to 3 purple mage (?) ladies (Idunn, Lute, Sophia) plus Oboro and Ephraim (sorry eclipse, Ephraim is the best I can do for the green-haired guys T∆T his shade of teal falls under the umbrella of green as far as I'm concerned so that's the best I got...)

Final two votes for me will be divided between Lyon, Cormag, and Owain, and damn if I'm not hard-pressed to choose which... ;; I wanna say skip Owain since he's on the leaderboard and maybe doesn't need the help, but on the other hand maybe he needs it to STAY...? Cormag is my/wife's favorite wyvern rider so I'd feel guilty not voting him, and Lyon is best villain... (should have voted him instead of Idunn OTL)

My wife doesn't care about this poll but I've been voting for HER favorite characters on her computer anyway lol. Her votes so far have gone to Ephraim, Eirika, Knoll, Marisa, Henry, Takumi, and Soren (didn't manage to catch her computer for it all of the days so unfortunately she only has nine votes haha...). Her last two votes will in all likelihood be going to Lute and Cormag/Lyon too. 

I guess the obvious solution is for each of us to vote for one of them x___x they deserve more than one vote each though cries

Edited by BANRYU

Personal Recap:
Micaiah x2 - Personal favorite as I like her design and the concept of a light mage lord. Besides, she is a Tellius representative.
Arthur x2 - I love his character. He is over the top, crazy about justice, and his terrible luck is a decent comical gag. Despite his quirks, he also has some really nice support conversations such as with Beruka or Azura.
Ephraim x2 - Sacred Stones representation, Lance Lord, personal bias since FE8 was my first FE game... Joshua is cool and all, but Ephraim takes castles by himself and with three other men!
Lyn x2 - Blazing Sword representation (although are they calling it Blazing Blade now?...) Lyn was the character that got me into Fire Emblem, and her little story arc is enjoyable for what it is.
Leo x2 - One of the rare few individuals in Fates who has a working brain, he is also an amazing unit and has a cool design. I would like Leo to overthrow Donnel as well, although Henry can also do that if there are enough Henry fans.
Duessel - My favorite character from Sacred Stones. I tend to have enjoy the archetypes of "old war veteran" or the "knightly mentor." It's nice to have some more older characters around instead of a cast dominated by teens and young adults.

Future Votes:
Nolan - An axe user and (actual?) leader of the Dawn Brigade, even though his role is quickly overshadowed by Micaiah since she is the main lord. Still, he is a solid unit in Radiant Dawn and remains one of my more favorite characters despite little to no character development.
Flora - The better sister compared to Felicia. I know Felicia has her quirks and (to me) sounds somewhat realistic in terms of english voice work, but I like Flora too much in terms of design and personality.

Edited by Sire

I voted for Camus/Sirius/Identity Crisis Padalin because Padalins are my favorite classes, I'll have like Stahl, Xander, Camus, and Peri on my team. I might also vote for Gunther, but oh well. I also voted for Bord I think? I don't remember...

I've mostly been voting in favourite characters from games, with a focus on earlier games since I'd rather help them get more recognition than adding onto the pile of 3DS-era characters (with one exception). My list so far has been:

Ethlyn, Florina, Hector, Mathilda, L'Arachel, Elincia, Micaiah, Palla, Lissa, Lilina, and Ephraim. With tomorrow being the last day, I'll probably toss another vote on Hector to help him boost up more.

I started voting a week late, so here is my rather short list. The voting site doesn't work very good for me for some reason.

lBIdCUz.jpg

Tomorrow will be FE12 Caeda.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

I've just been voting for Ike over and over again. Today has not been an exception to this rule in any way.

I'm going to be extremely salty if Ike doesn't win.

I'll mainly be salty if he gets beat out by god damn Roy... (or Chrom, but there's less of a chance of that happening)

But yes, GO IKE! I'd be ecstatic if he won! Even more so if RD Ike also leapfrogs the guys in front of him to second place!

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'll mainly be salty if he gets beat out by god damn Roy...

But yes, GO IKE! I'd be ecstatic if he won! Even more so if RD Ike also leapfrogs the guys in front of him to second place!

WE LIKE IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Dinar87 said:

WE LIKE IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't need THAT many exclamation points, but lol, YES. WE LIKE IKE.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Anyways, what characters are your favorite in those two games and did you vote for them? Mine are Jill and Elincia but since they weren't going to win I voted for...the beast himself.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'll mainly be salty if he gets beat out by god damn Roy... (or Chrom, but there's less of a chance of that happening)

3 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ew. There are fans and there are fanatics.

2 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

Anyways, what characters are your favorite in those two games and did you vote for them? Mine are Jill and Elincia but since they weren't going to win I voted for...the beast himself.

Elincia and Kieran! I do like Jill and Marcia as well, but...yeah, they juuuust didn't make the cut. :P

Screw off. Nobody complained about all the Micaiah fanboys here pining for her. Why are me and Dinar any different?

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm mainly just joking around though, exaggerating my opinions :/ While it's true I like those games I'm not blind to their flaws or anything like that.