Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are you guys getting the entire ballot on one screen jeez I can only get 2 rows at a time

first 6 votes.pngsecond 6 votes.png

So that's all my votes so far until today....

I guess my last vote is going to Tiki, since she's my favorite character who stands the most chance of making it onto the leaderboards.... And a Tiki wallpaper would be really nice... @___@

Spoiler

whyamitrash.png

UGH I'M SUCH GARBAGE WHY IS SHE SO PRETTY

1 minute ago, Sartek said:
  Hide contents

votes.png

I needed at least 10 more votes.

Oh my goodness, you're almost my opposite!  Thanks for voting Linde, though I have no idea how she managed to convince anyone that she was a guy.

30 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

*looks at bae list sadly*

Hah! I suggest this is what we rename the popularity poll. 

My last vote went to my man Soren. It sucks that votes for him are split up between two games, so I went with his Path of Radiance portrayal on a whim. Too bad I didn't have any votes to spare for Ranulf, Sanaki or Tibarn, but I'll live.

54 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Oh my goodness, you're almost my opposite!  Thanks for voting Linde, though I have no idea how she managed to convince anyone that she was a guy.

I don't think she could even bind the breasts she got in SD. Voting for a cute mage, no need to thank me, it's my pleasure.

17 minutes ago, Thane said:

Too bad I didn't have any votes to spare for Ranulf, Sanaki or Tibarn, but I'll live.

It's okay, I gotchu with the Tibarn vote ;):

1 hour ago, Sartek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

votes.png

I needed at least 10 more votes.

True.  I should've been more proactive about the votes at the beginning haha

Welp I missed a few days but my final vote goes to Micaiah and with that my list is officially 

1. Soren

2. Sothe

3. Kyza

4. Gareth

5. Mordecai

6. Gatrie

7. Rolf

8. Tormod

9. Mist

10. Micaiah

I decided to make it easy on myself and just give all of my votes to original PoR characters but in their RD forms, aside from Micaiah who I threw in there at the end because she actually made it on the list and I wouldn't mind seeing her get a bit higher up.

Edited by Kyza

Ballot ended up looking like this. I'm absolutely certain I voted for Titania too though, maybe that didn't register for whatever reason.

Spoiler

wz6yrXq.png

I made that last choice on the grounds of choosing about 10 characters I still "needed" to vote for and choosing the only one from a game I hadn't voted for yet.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

Too bad I didn't have any votes to spare for Ranulf, Sanaki or Tibarn, but I'll live.

I missed all three as well. So many characters, so few votes.

I got a few votes in before I got my nintendo account up and running. Getting that done took me over a week bleh. So most of my early votes are not on my ballot.

Spoiler

UXF4a9B.png

Edited by Silith13

My final voting roster ended up being

1. Sileph (FE4)
  2. Sigurd
  3. Leif (FE5)
  4. Xander
  5. Marth (FE12)
  6. Roy (FE6)
  7. Micaiah
  8. Lyn
  9. Alm
  10. Celica
  11. Eliwood (FE7)
  12. Katarina
  13. Camus (FE12)

The Last one is a bit of a story lol

I couldn't decide between Camus, Sirius, or Masked Marth (FE13)- So I basically jammed random for two hours until either Camus, Sirius, or Masked Marth came up. Camus turned up first so.... here we are.