Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DemolisherBPB said:

Current Vote is Idunn

oh shoooooot I forgot about Idunn.... I have to vote for ALL the dragons... crap. 

IT'S SO HARD, YO

Man this is rough. So many characters from so many games. I imagine it'll be really rough when it releases for the inner completionist in me...

Anyways, today I voted for Micaiah. I like her design and she has a shot at making it in. However, considering the poll will be worldwide, I'm predicting Tharja, Anna, or Tiki (likely the child version) will end up winning the female category. For the guys, I'll say either Leo or Takumi. I'll be surprised if first place winners are not from Awakening, Fates, or Shadow Dragon / New Mystery.

As for my other votes... (in no particular order)
1. Cerventes - The stache, man. He probably won't make it far, but still.
2. Inigo / Laslow - My avatar's child's companion from Awakening. The other two (Severa & Owain) are also cool, but I gotta give the spot to Indy.
3. Ephraim - A Lord who is not a sword user, and fairly amazing as well. Joshua is cool too, but I favor Emphraim more. Erika's spot went to someone else.
4. Seth - Seth needs to solo more games. Why can't he solo FE Mobile and look good doing so? (His name is Seth. Just Seth. I play too much Command and Conquer...)
5. Hector - Hector needs a spotlight to represent his relative popularity in the West. Also, Hector is just awesome.
6. Tibarn - We could use a Lagus character to mix things up a bit. I wonder how they will incorporate all "Laguz" and "Manakete" type characters.
7. Duessel - A personal favorite character. Let the Obsidian ride again!
8. Limstella - A magic user who has a beauty of her own, and is fully clothed. She is a bit obscure though and I prefer the sprite portrait over official art.
9. Oliver - Beauty. Magnificence. Classical. Who can say no to such a man?
10. Cherche - My favored spouse in Awakening.
11. Flora - Likely to end up becoming my favored spouse in Fates, but that would involved firing up Fates again to finish Revelations...
12. Morgan (F) - My avatar's child from Awakening. I did keep her as a Grandmaster, but I doubt she'll have blue hair...

I got Takumi as a random pick ( this after stating I wouldnt vote for popular units >< ) but I thought why the hell not, I share my birthday with the guy.

Voting will probably go like this for me:

Day 1: Takumi         ( random pick )
Day 2: Lucia            Favourite FE character/swordmaster/unit design
Day 3: Elincia          Best written character in Tellius
Day 4: Sigurd          Best lord ever. And hoping like hell for a FE4 Remake now after Gaiden's announcement.
Day 5: Leaf             Because he needs more love
Day 6: Shinon         I love how he hates Ike, mirrors my own feelings
Day 7: Meg            Too adorable to ignore
Day 9: Roy             Also needs more love
Day 10:Ethlin         That FE4 manga made me love her so much xD

Edited by tyrfing

I'll definitely be voting for some of the more minor character. I have a feeling someone like Hector is coming in either way but someone like Azel would need all the help he can get.

So a lot of the older characters would be getting some favoritism from me. 
There's also Nimue who is unlike any Fire emblem character before or since. She can't be counted on to court the waifu crowd but she's to interesting to pass up. Same goes for Vaida. 

2 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

Lyon, every day until you like it!

Good...goooood! I've also wanted to vote for Soren, Reyson, Cynthia and Flora, but I feel like Lyon needs a lot of love.

Edited by Thane

I will throw some votes at PoR Ike and Nephenee, but most of my votes will go to my Goddess Lute.

Unless I can't vote the same char multiple times, in which case I will add Mia, Fir, Neimi, Ilyana, Joshua and Elincia in the mix