Who did you vote for?

Lightchao42

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm up to Knoll and Erk so far, and my wife did Knoll and Ephraim. Still trying to narrow down all my other choices... ;; I keep thinking of other people I wanna vote for and it's so hard haha.... ;;;;

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

So I'm up to Knoll and Erk so far, and my wife did Knoll and Ephraim. Still trying to narrow down all my other choices... ;; I keep thinking of other people I wanna vote for and it's so hard haha.... ;;;;

When in doubt, vote Midir. :P:

(I suggest anyone else that is unsure of who to vote do the same) :P:

Edited by eclipse

Just now, eclipse said:

When in doubt, vote Midir. :P

(I suggest anyone else that is unsure of who to vote do the same) :P

I don't know who that is 0v0 I'd love to humor you, but sadly my issue is too many people I want to vote for, not too few xD

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

I don't know who that is 0v0 I'd love to humor you, but sadly my issue is too many people I want to vote for, not too few xD

Green-haired dude in FE4.  His HP drops to zero in a cutscene, is found by Sigurd, and despite bleeding out on the floor moments earlier, joins at full HP.

If a character that comes back from the dead BY HIMSELF isn't worthy of a vote, I don't know who is!

Nephenee~

So how does this work? Vote-stuffing for a single character or pick a bunch of different characters?

Today is my first vote, so I don't know if it blocks previously picked characters.

3 minutes ago, Tsamimi said:

Nephenee~

So how does this work? Vote-stuffing for a single character or pick a bunch of different characters?

Today is my first vote, so I don't know if it blocks previously picked characters.

It does not block previously picked characters. 

I'm choosing 1 character per game (but I can't do tharacia 776 because I haven't played that one yet)

I'm voting for Tiki, Celica, Kris, Sigurd, Lilina, Hectorcopter, Lyon, Black Knight, Soren, (I guess Anna? This is cheating but it's that same game soo..), Anna (which if you look closely is an Anna-gram for Anna)(but seriously that last slot is my wild card), Flavia ,Hinoka 

3 hours ago, Tsamimi said:

Your guess is as good as anyone's, honestly. As others have said it doesn't prevent you from repeat-voting, but I have to question why they'd allow so MANY votes unless each character is being counted once per person...? (probably to generate interest lol...) So far this is the only part of the rules that we're not at all clear on.

9 hours ago, Aera said:

I can vote for other characters as well for people. Just let me know! 

RD Ike plz? <3 (I want to think that all votes for Ike will count as one, but just in case, ya know?)