Fire Emblem Direct Trailer Breakdown & Detailed Analysis Stream

Elieson

Tonight at 11p EST, Jedi and I are going to stream an hour-long breakdown of Fire Emblem. We'll be running this in about 5 hours, and if you have anything you'd like to mention, we'll have Stream-chat open for review and discussion assistance.

You can join us by visiting my stream, https://www.twitch.tv/the_elieson, and check out the VoDs that Jedi and I will link at our YouTube channels.

Thanks, enjoyed the stream. Pointed out some things I definitely missed. A lot more interested in the mobile game now after that stream, didn't really watch that part of the direct because I wasn't all that interested, but looks like it will be a fun time killer to toy with between classes or something.

Really hyped for Echoes, looks like it will be a really interesting addition to the series. 

I find the absence of Strength/Magic in both the mobile game and Echoes interesting. I wonder if they are trying to condense stats a bit more.

I still think we will get more info for the Switch FE at E3 this year, sounds appropriate if Fire Emblem really is one of Nintendo's largest titles now.

A video of the stream will be available, probably tomorrow on my channel. (Eliesons permission haha). 

I'm glad everyone enjoyed, although Elieson was the main focus of the show, I hope I was good enough as well.

5 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

No mention of Sigrun is disappointing.

EDIT: I had fun watching I GUESS

Elieson didn't give me much of a chance, :P: mostly all business.

Missed the stream, so have some notes:

20:24 - Weight was removed in FE12 (DS).

50:48 (or so) - Fates DID have dark magic, as in "only Dark Mages and Sorcerers can use this".  Otherwise known as Nosferatu.

55:04 - Those swirls are used for manaketes (for now).  Once Tellius lands, I think it'll symbolize laguz.

58:40 (or so) - I think it's Fates.  I don't remember the DLC characters having voices.

59:32 - During the slideshow of characters with titles (the one where we hear Narcian. . .ugh), there were hearts floating from some of them.  I suspect something a la Fates My Room, but less creepy.

1:02:35 - Huh.  Night Sky is Rend Heaven (while the name suggests Luna, the skill affects damage dealt, not enemy defense).

Stopped after the Direct, I'm tired!

Thanks for making this~!