Amy in Fire Emblem Heroes?

Thany

Yeah, she's from RD and has very little screen time. She never even appears on a battle map or anything. I'm surprised characters like her, Aimee, and other non-combat characters are able to be voted...

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, she's from RD and has very little screen time. She never even appears on a battle map or anything. I'm surprised characters like her, Aimee, and other non-combat characters are able to be voted...

They're probably in since it's easier to re-use existing characters than design new ones. That, and maybe they think they'll get kudos for using obscure characters.

1 hour ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

That's all the more reason why I'm confused by this and why we are able to vote for characters that are already in the game and thus voting for said existing characters should be a wasted vote...

The vote is for the characters to appear as special event characters, appearing with a special outfit or something. The vote is not to decide which characters will appear in the game in the first place. The way it was phrased in the Direct was misleading.

At least, that's how I understood it from the way it's phrased on the website.

i always thought amy was an interesting side character that it seemed like they could've done something interesting with. i love that they're giving every single character a chance, and browsing through the lists has hit me with heavy doses of nostalgia. ;)