• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Watching a ?Fan? stream this, in Japanese. I can't understand anything. Hopefully you can!

One thing that I did catch, is that the two starting Summon bundles are only available from now until February 15.

I has just download it on an Android emulator, and everything was going smooth until the part when the tutorial ends and it tells you to do dowload more data, it keeps giving me an error "Support code: 803-0003 (H9HF-0000-0000-0000)" Does anyone happened this and/or know why this is happening?

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hmm, I used a VPN to download Heroes, but I got the English version...

Changing my phone's language seemed to do the trick.

Were you able to change the text to English? I tried changing it and the game went back to the English version

Morning everyone! Finally managed to grab it from the iTunes store website (even though it wasn't showing up on the mobile app store? weird) and I played some of the prologue, but now I'm stuck on that 803-0003 error, lol. Anyway, it looks great so far! Good luck on everyone's first pulls.

Well, it's out in Britain, and it's alright. I suppose I'm not really into it yet, but it was obviously made for a phone rather than a tablet (everything looks so big on my iPad). My only complaint is that portraits tend to flash by too quickly, but that's obviously really minor.

The story is terrible but I think I'm playing just to see everyone in chibi form and to see the artwork. Effie looks real good and Virion looks even better when drawn by Wada. He could actually pass for Zihark's brother. I'm on Chapter 2 and 4-star Ray is just one-shotting all the mounted units because of his 'pref?' weapon, including Xander lol.

Just now, tailfin said:

The story is terrible but I think I'm playing just to see everyone in chibi form and to see the artwork. Effie looks real good and Virion looks even better when drawn by Wada. He could actually pass for Zihark's brother. I'm on Chapter 2 and 4-star Ray is just one-shotting all the mounted units because of his 'pref?' weapon, including Xander lol.

5★ Lilina is my nuclear option, assisted by 4★ Serra. BOOM!!

Ugh, really do not care for this version of Anna. The outfit's nice, as is her art ('cept her eyes, they look super weird), but she lacks the playful cheek of her other incarnations and, well, nothing's been the same since they gave her VA new direction after Awakening. I'll use her because dat art, but still...

Liking the game as a whole though, I think. Kinda salty I can't clear this special map and confused about all the info being dropped on me (no idea why I can't fuse my Tikis, even though they're both 4 stars and were the same level at the time), but eh.

31 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

Ugh, really do not care for this version of Anna. The outfit's nice, as is her art ('cept her eyes, they look super weird), but she lacks the playful cheek of her other incarnations and, well, nothing's been the same since they gave her VA new direction after Awakening. I'll use her because dat art, but still...

Liking the game as a whole though, I think. Kinda salty I can't clear this special map and confused about all the info being dropped on me (no idea why I can't fuse my Tikis, even though they're both 4 stars and were the same level at the time), but eh.

I'm having the same problem with my two Olivias.