Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 minutes ago, Eail said:

Hope you guys are prepared to get your butts rocked in the later chapters if you don't have solid units, hopefully at least one 5*, shit gets pretty intense.

Can confirm. I'm in the World of Birthright (this naming system is stupid consider the Worlds of Conquest and Birthright are one and the same, Outrealms be damned), and 5 Star Roy is carrying the team. Want to unlock Anna's potential and make her 5 Star eventually, though.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I only have a 4 stars Henry... Everyone else is 3 or 4 stars... And still no Takumi or Oboro for me ¿I need to keep summoning or Henry will go fine?

You might want to delete the game and re-install so you can reroll

1 hour ago, InfinityAlex said:

Oh, yeah, I see exactly what you mean. Ike: Fights for his friends. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice try, but that alone doesn't sum up Ike at all, really. :P

US still doesn't have the damn game. Ugh. Why are we waiting so much longer than everyone else? I mean, I know Europe has had to wait longer for things a lot more in the past, and that really sucks for them (and I rather know how they feel too, because when I lived out there, even though I still could get American copies of games on the military bases, they never had the big name games I wanted until way later, if ever), but they and Japan got it at rather close times of the day, and this morning, didn't they? And here we are in the US HOURS later without it...

EDIT: Oh wait, nvm. It's finally available. It must've just now been released, because I checked a few minutes ago. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I used a nickname I like to use in games and set it as my name on heroes but gotten not that many good units except for 5* Peri(I love peri but honestly was hoping for Robin). If I delete the game and reinstall can I use that same nickname?

EDIT: Nevermind, just realized I can change my name later lol.

Edited by ZeroChaos

2 minutes ago, ~Silver said:

Does anyone know where I can find the lyrics or translation of lyrics for the anniversary theme that plays while the game is loading?

Only the beginning has been found so far, but you may follow the progress on Reddit I guess. Apparently the beginning is :

Fire Emblem, your spirit shall shine

Across the generations-now, and for all time

Fire Emblem, heroes bringing the sword's light

Journeys from distant worlds to still the coming night

With favorites, ready, guard your side,

The old champions fall from on high!

In this land, where type of heroes live,

And their legends never die!

58 minutes ago, BalancedAce said:

Roy and Camilla are carrying my team so far. What are everyone else's carries?

Lyn and Takumi shred anything that look their way.  

My Lyn has Astra and Takumi is getting close to being able to have the skill where he can counter attack at 1 or 2 range

Olivia is my MVP so far. She's repeatedly getting perfect or near perfect level ups and wrecking shit. Yeah, a DANCER is wrecking shit. That's pretty lol.

But I'm stupid and just lost Anna because I keep failing to actually make units attack (embarrassing...), yet she still appears in my party, so that's not a big deal, I guess?

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I'm stupid and just lost Anna because I keep failing to actually make units attack (embarrassing...), yet she still appears in my party, so that's not a big deal, I guess?

Allies return after the end of the combat, though they may lose the EXP they earned during it (I think, I'm not sure)

I kept missing with the controls too, but now I stopped to use "press and slide" to attack, no more mistakes. Their stuff is completely inaccurate, the "traditionnal" controls are much better IMO. 

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

3 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Allies return after the end of the combat, though they may lose the EXP they learned during it (I think, I'm not sure)

I kept missing with the controls too, but now I stopped to use "press and slide" to attack, no more mistakes. Their stuff is completely inaccurate, the "traditionnal" controls are much better IMO. 

Yeah, I eventually learned about losing exp thing. I better not let Freddy get beat, I just got him (right when I said I wanted him in the pull thread!) I want to turn him into a powerhouse five star. FREDDY BEAR POWER! ^^

So how are you guys posting your screenshots? I know I can add my images to my PC by connecting my phone to it, but is there a quicker way?

Edited by Anacybele

Trying to gather art of older characters not shown off on the website or in trailers. Just watched Mangs' and Ghasts' first vids.

Here they are: EDIT I have no idea what went wrong with the post's formatting; the site redesign is messing things up.

Cecilia

Cecilia.png

Minerva

Minerva_Again.png

Palla

[img=Palla.png]

Catria (damaged)

[img=Catria_why.png]

Est

[img=Est.png]

Cecilia, Palla, and Minerva look great.
Seems like the costume break when defeated only happens to certain characters (on the map with the Whitewings, only Catria had it --which makes me thinks its important characters like lords + waifest of waifus). I have no comment on that art... none at all.
Besides the exaggerated breastplate, Est's is pretty eh overall.
Favorite overall? Palla.

Edited by The DanMan