Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 hours ago, unique said:

ok never mind there's no way any of this is a coincidence i really love the little details put into this game

ssTcd8Fv8ueLPIfEx1yyzrPoIpy88AUaholELoORnbqg4cctM1Icxao-eOi6J2adKacSDQstD58op23nQ8wuEY4UXJnXHG8jSkt4-6ih8oltGkBDxIW4KeHu8ZJiqsBte-FSf3zXiVyHBJuJQcH3RR8GMio1Kewkc7y40yxasiRFASSPmejH7nBAhhhN_zQrI4oy5GrzM1PQ5HhXWbXy2t4qGRzfLylRrbIjf2udt8kwOYHC-y5hYA4DKaOKuk2r4daoLfj8-RWgHxM5s00oS6tN6Ir208eO70snJnJhXOtlAKsWSr1NQb-RcHDZ7O0pjGwuA5fWpnVPUa-5aV7jfGsAl6Fyow1pcGswnIKkp84qi9zDazRpOVL5NDDpGK_XBgKaKfSxgSG_dz6mTLjd5u3RmVJOJIN09m6vW7zZPVYKo59L8CXco9geGz2FnYu8hQkqxOkWptLvD3ueA8j0PmgAP9gRCagWeJK4e1XypAWy_-2wrYd0zKmHKs-ipYWPwBT62E8CVmucmW96h26YGqUpAKqg7wCp9MaJxbdJf1J5otXCjJvRFcBX5GBQVp_fOPn6uaiEXP7bVYDCqqnQCHxz8-yPaxAXyG-_ZKs7Xdw2uYY1wBdF=w373-h662-no

Hide contents

10.png

What was I supposed to see here? Don't hotlink images.

Spoiler

rnqR9Zu.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Balcerzak said:

What was I supposed to see here? Don't hotlink images.

There used to be Lyn saying somewhat like “Do you like to stand on a hill and look far into the horizon? I do.” Not literally that, of course.

Has anyone figured the exact formuals behind triangle advantage? Btw, does "effectiveness" works the same way as in some "main" fes (x3 weapon mt)? It seems it doesn't but i could've miscalculated.

I also don't quite get arena rewards system. Do i get more bonuses if i use 2/3/4 "reccomended" characters? Do these bonuses apply to the defensive team? 

Edited by Avestus

Whoah, Effie's still rocking in this game. My brother's 5* level 10 Effie OS Eliwood (with +30 damage, 34 I think) on Blazing's world. That's insane. And she has something like 12 Speed already! And she has access to a slightly nerfed Wary Fighter. Her other skill can give her up to +7 damage when she initiates an attack. Completely BROKEN.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

If you "Promote" a unit from say, 4* to 5*, do they lose their SP (does it revert to Base) or does everything else sans SP pop back to star base?

35 minutes ago, InfinityAlex said:

I can't greet my friends. What's up with that?

If anyone knows, please quote this in the answer so it doesn't get buried in the rest of this massive thread.

I'm not sure if it's functional yet, I haven't been able to use the button, but my character HAS greeted other characters without my input. It seems to be random for now?

Hurk, it would be nice to have a general FAQ/guide thread.

Anyone know the best starts for combining units? Like, if you have a 5 star unit, is it worth it to train say a 3 star unit up to a 5 star unit and merge them or just use it at level 3?

I feel like having no 5*s from the beginning is making the game more fun to me than if i did have some, having to go through the some of the later of the available maps with a bunch of 3*s (And a 1* Sophia) seems to make victory sweeter.

1 hour ago, InfinityAlex said:

I can't greet my friends. What's up with that?

If anyone knows, please quote this in the answer so it doesn't get buried in the rest of this massive thread.

I couldn't greet my friends yesterday, but the button started working today. I think it's because you can only greet people once a day (the button is grayed out now), and when you first start the game, it automatically greets people for you. Also, you can't pick specific people to greet, it greets all of your friends at once.

Ugh, it's not fully functional yet? That sucks. Trying to get Hero Feathers ASAP to get Anna to 5 Stars, and then do the same for Clarine. My only real problem with the game is there isn't much room for team variety. I completely understand why, since it makes the game more streamlined, but it's hard to make a well balanced team while using all of one's favourite characters.

What's a good way to get the feathers? My Freddy is lv. 20 now and I'd like to make him 4 stars... Although, why does increasing the stars lower the unit's stats? I get that a higher star unit has better base stats and access to better skills, but a unit has to be lv. 20 to be able to increase stars and by that point, stats go up quite a bit. My Freddy got a little speed blessed (he has 14 speed), and I'd hate to lose that speed. This just seems dumb and like it's throwing out a lot of the work you put into getting those level ups.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What's a good way to get the feathers? My Freddy is lv. 20 now and I'd like to make him 4 stars... Although, why does increasing the stars lower the unit's stats? I get that a higher star unit has better base stats and access to better skills, but a unit has to be lv. 20 to be able to increase stars and by that point, stats go up quite a bit. My Freddy got a little speed blessed (he has 14 speed), and I'd hate to lose that speed. This just seems dumb and like it's throwing out a lot of the work you put into getting those level ups.

Arena seems to be the best way to get them, the rewards are only given out after set periods of time though so you'd have to wait a few days. Another way to get them is to send home units that you aren't ever going to use, the higher the rarity the more feathers you get. 

who knows why the stats reset... It's probably just to make us grind and spend more money :P

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You can get very few feathers from friends, a bit more from disbanding your units ("send home" option) and, quite a fair amount, at the end of arena season. The rewards are listed there. You get them for three separate things:

1) You best defense team perfomance (the leftmost team of your roster is put against other player ocassionally. If they lose to it - you get points here)

2) Your best sucessive offensive prefomance (winning a lot of games on arena sucessively helps. Pay attention to "recommended units" - they boost the points you get for each fight

3) Your place (like 1st or 568th) in the rankings based on sum of points for 1) and 2)

The rewards are claimed at the end of the season. It's written there how much time left before that happens.

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

Hurk, it would be nice to have a general FAQ/guide thread.

Anyone know the best starts for combining units? Like, if you have a 5 star unit, is it worth it to train say a 3 star unit up to a 5 star unit and merge them or just use it at level 3?

I'll either make a new sticky topic or include it in the first post, depending on how many we get.

Promoting is really resource-intensive, so I'd stick with using the 5* unit for the time being.  Once there's a better way to get feathers, promoting and combining for + levels might be worth it.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Arena, I think.  You can get them randomly from the Home screen, too, but it's a fairly low number.

Think of the star promotion as Awakening's Second Seal.  Yes, the stat reduction kinda sucks, but with the proper weapons/skills behind it, you won't even notice the difference.  Plus, you'll get more skills to unlock, which is always good!

I've already used up the swords needed for the arena though, and there seems to be no way to replenish them except by using orbs. And I don't have many orbs at all. There's no other good way? That's pretty bullcrap to me. And it also sounds greedy since it would force you to spend a lot of money. This game just keeps getting worse for me, between the data usage thing, not having Tellius, Magvel, or Jugdral characters, and now this.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've already used up the swords needed for the arena though, and there seems to be no way to replenish them except by using orbs. And I don't have many orbs at all. There's no other good way? That's pretty bullcrap to me. And it also sounds greedy since it would force you to spend a lot of money. This game just keeps getting worse for me, between the data usage thing, not having Tellius, Magvel, or Jugdral characters, and now this.

You get three every day.

Also, I thought the conclusion was you downloaded the patches on your personal data instead of over wifi. This game has used up basically no data for me.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They refresh everyday, plus you can get plenty of arena seals from quests/my Nintendo (I suggest saving them though until you have a strong team so you can do one really good run, as the arena only takes your best score into account) 

Edited by Alto

2 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

I tried with my 3* (since she's a mounted green cavalier), but she was awful and she got the bench quickly

I love her design and the fact that she's a green cavalier, plus I'm hard-headed so I'll keep leveling her up but it's good to know that others have problems with her as well...