• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, Trashbird said:

If I merged a level 40 3* hero with a level 1 4* hero, would the 4* hero level up at all, or just get sp?

Just get SP.  Heroes need to be the same star level to get the stat boost.

Wow that's amazing getting 10K feathers! Now I can 4* Alfonse and Sharena right away! As well as Palla, Virion and Subaki hell yes

Actually I might consider Felicia, Sophia and Corrin.

Btw, are lv ups fixed or RNG'd? 2* Sharena was awesome to me while Alfonse was kinda shitty, but now Alfonse has almost 20 sp at lv 25 with 35~ attck, while Sharena has pretty mediocre offense and defenses :(

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Wow that's amazing getting 10K feathers! Now I can 4* Alfonse and Sharena right away! As well as Palla, Virion and Subaki hell yes

Btw, are lv ups fixed or RNG'd? 2* Sharena was awesome to me while Alfonse was kinda shitty, but now Alfonse has almost 20 sp at lv 25 with 35~ attck, while Sharena has pretty mediocre offense and defenses :(

I've heard that levels are predetermined.  I don't know if that means all level 40s will have identical stats or if it's just that you can't die on purpose to get a better level.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've heard that levels are predetermined.  I don't know if that means all level 40s will have identical stats or if it's just that you can't die on purpose to get a better level.

It's both.  The path you'll take to get to level 40 will be somewhat randomized, but in the end, the characters will be more-or-less identical (with something that seems to be a boon/bane).

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's both.  The path you'll take to get to level 40 will be somewhat randomized, but in the end, the characters will be more-or-less identical (with something that seems to be a boon/bane).

I wonder if Florina has really low Atk and I got all my Atk levels early on, or if she's due for a bunch of Atk levels now.  She kept pace and was one of my best units in the early levels, but she hasn't leveled Atk in what seems forever, and now Est has far surpassed her.  

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Yeah Alphonse at 3* had surprisingly good stats, if Corrin is any indication since their stats is like same on everything but Alphonse had 11 more ATK and HP or something

Well, I've moved up to Tier 2 Whitewings in the Arena, so hopefully I can start getting even more feathers to 5 Star Anna with. Also pulled a based Takumi a few days ago (after paying for 20 orbs *grumble*), so now I'm unbeatable. xD

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

I wonder because I've seen Arena Lyns a bit lower leveled than mine with higher or equal Spd and Def. I know lv ups are determined from before hand, and apparently are set when the unit gain a level but idk if it's entirely randomized, which I doubt.

Cleared NM at last. 9-4 is definitely harder than 9-5 ( Lucina whooped Veronica's arse xD ). Now I'm using my 2nd team ( 5* Roy, 4* Palla, 3* Wendy/Gwendolyn and Lissa ) to clear HM to get more orbs.

Sooo... the difference at max stats between different rarities is really not nice to look at, if you have the weaker version. Here are 2 Camillas, mine is level 35 and 4*, the other is level 34+1 and 5*. Just... these stats. Wat.

mFLNxeQ.png

ADz9d0l.png

Yeah, my 2⋆ Sophia only had 7 Spd at lv. 20. Then I promoted her and at 3⋆ she is 10 Spd at the same level.
Hopefully, 3⋆ Anna would grow slightly more Def than 7 she has right not as a lv. 20 2⋆?

Scratch that, it's all probably confirmation bias and rarity doesn't influence growth rates.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Trotmeister said:

Rolled a second 5-star Camilla, should I send her home or merge with the first one? Will she gain any extra stats that way?

Merging her will give her +1 in two stats in addition to some SP (120). You might also level them both up and see who has better stat boons/banes at lvl.40 before you start merging if you're hardcore =3.

2 minutes ago, Trotmeister said:

Does it matter if I level the second one before merging? Is the stat bonus always the same?

Yes, stat bonus will always be +2 as far as I know. Only reason to level the other one is to compare and see who's better I believe.

5 hours ago, Marston said:

Sooo... the difference at max stats between different rarities is really not nice to look at, if you have the weaker version. Here are 2 Camillas, mine is level 35 and 4*, the other is level 34+1 and 5*. Just... these stats. Wat.

mFLNxeQ.png

ADz9d0l.png

Keep in mind the Brave Axe+ gives like 4 or 5 extra Atk, so some of that is coming from Weapon selection that 5* has over 4*, and not just straight stats.