Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

30 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Um...what? I wasn't talking about Narcian or my units taking damage. I clearly said that I was having trouble dealing damage to manaketes, that's all. And I meant that it doesn't matter what battle you do, whether it's a story map, arena map, special map, or whatever, I find I'm always at some kind of harmful disadvantage.

I don't have any five star units and I don't have Lyn or Takumi or anyone you're mentioning. I don't want Lyn anyway, I don't like her and don't give a damn about her. Takumi I'm cool with though.

Getting to that level looks impossible. At a point, my units rarely gain any exp or stop gaining any at all. I don't know how people are getting units to lv. 30 and over without cheating. I'm not trying to accuse anyone of cheating, but I can't seem to find any way to get my units much exp beyond lv. 20, even with some castle upgrades. It's a miracle I even got Freddy to lv. 23 at this point.

I know u probably don't have the same units as me and not every one has a 5 star so let me rephrase. Manaketes are strong. They do damage by resistance. Do damage at far range first for some chip. Enter: unit with highest attack and presto one dead dragon. As far as experience, Vax is right upgrade your castle. I saved up as much orbs as possible and summoned until I got a focus, and upgraded after, but if you're struggling that much just do it now. I was talking about Narcian cause that's what people were saying before, so sorry if that confused you or anything like that . . .

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I know u probably don't have the same units as me and not every one has a 5 star so let me rephrase. Manaketes are strong. They do damage by resistance. Do damage at far range first for some chip. Enter: unit with highest attack and presto one dead dragon. As far as experience, Vax is right upgrade your castle. I saved up as much orbs as possible and summoned until I got a focus, and upgraded after, but if you're struggling that much just do it now. I was talking about Narcian cause that's what people were saying before, so sorry if that confused you or anything like that . . .

:facepalm:

You're still not reading anything I'm saying are you? THE PROBLEM IS NOT MY UNITS TAKING DAMAGE. IT'S THEM DOING FUCKING DAMAGE TO THE FUCKING MANAKETE. God damn. My highest strength unit can BARELY TOUCH THEM. Frederick only does 0-1 DAMAGE TOTAL.

AND I DID FUCKING UPGRADE MY CASTLE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? I'm sorry, but I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well yeah, this is obvious...

Again, I never said anything about doing the Narcian map. I know I don't have a team that could beat it and I don't care to do it anyway since I don't give a damn about FE6 characters or Elibe characters in general.

I have Draug. But he's another physical tank that mages wreck. This is another reason I find the game unfair, the maps almost always throw a couple mages at me and on maps that give them all the advantage. I have no viable mage units myself (all I have are the Raigh you start with (and as I said, screw Elibe characters not named Sain or Fiora) and a three star Robin which I intend to get rid of if I don't get a better one in the future somehow to fuse him with. Mages probably have awful defenses anyway and I probably wouldn't use them correctly. I don't feel like I know how to use anyone properly, really, due to the game being unfair a lot.

EDIT: Vaximillian, once AGAIN, my units keep getting killed anyway. People, please properly read my posts.

The game is a bit off sometimes with stereotypes. Mages generally indeed have very low defense, but there are a few (Robin, Henry come to mind) that are pretty durable. Not saying you have to use them, just stating it. Things like dancers with a lot of defense and low speed or pegasus knights with almost no resistance also feel weird to me xD. Don't even get me started on enemy units where a Blue Mage can have like 40 Magic, 20 Speed, 10 Defense and 30 Resistance, where as another Blue Mage can have 20 Magic, 40 Speed, 30 Defense and 10 Resistance. 

What I'm trying to get at is that I kinda needed to learn FE all over again, to a certain degree atleast. I didn't really feel how to use anyone properly either. And while I can get that using mages is not really your thing, Frederick with Hammer will only bring you so far. Some maps are probably easy for you, other maps like you mentioned with mages being behind walls and such might just really require you to switch characters and/or even hit the tower a lot before you might complete it. It's just the way it is. Some people actually like the unfairness and see it more as the game providing a challenge.

5 minutes ago, KiraYagami said:

I just got Robin 3stars...should i level him up till 4stars or even 5 later on?Worth the effort?

As a unit, Robin is good. But if you're going to spend orbs to summon units soon, then I agree with @Anacybele in that you shouldn't, or atleast wait a bit because you might get him at a higher star rating from a summon.

6 hours ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Whoah, how did you get the remaining 12 000 feathers so quickly :mellow: ?

Can you post a picture of how Fensalir looks in battle (and map) ? How much did it cost ?

Sending units home and arena battles, hopefully they do more quests that give feathers. One of the arena quests on hard require to win 40 arena battles in 18 days...

400 SP to unlock Fensalir

IMG_3550.PNG

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

:facepalm:

You're still not reading anything I'm saying are you? THE PROBLEM IS NOT MY UNITS TAKING DAMAGE. IT'S THEM DOING FUCKING DAMAGE TO THE FUCKING MANAKETE. God damn. My highest strength unit can BARELY TOUCH THEM. Frederick only does 0-1 DAMAGE TOTAL.

AND I DID FUCKING UPGRADE MY CASTLE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS? I'm sorry, but I'm getting tired of repeating myself.

Well then (not to be rude) but you're either not trying hard enough or your units just stink. So you just need to summon like a psycho until you get someone who hurts Iike a truck or someone with seal defense, other than that you can spam training tower until your units are strong enough to outlast and sustain.

Just now, Arcanite said:

Well then (not to be rude) but you're either not trying hard enough or your units just stink. So you just need to summon like a psycho until you get someone who hurts Iike a truck or someone with seal defense, other than that you can spam training tower until your units are strong enough to outlast and sustain.

I don't summon units anymore. The game won't give me anything worthwhile and I'm not wasting my money. Frederick does hit like a truck and has high def, actually. He can wreck nearly anything except a manakete. Same with Draug. My units don't suck, so I would appreciate if you didn't tell me they do and that I suck. The manaketes are just OP and need nerfed. A lot of things in this game need nerfed, honestly. The maps, the enemies, etc. The maps always cater heavily to the enemy, sometimes the enemy will have five units while you can only ever have four, etc. The game is far too hard and unfair. I don't really want to play anymore until a patch comes out to make the game easier. I'm not saying it needs to be super easy or hold your hand, but there's a fine balance that can be reached and I don't think the game has done so.

30 minutes ago, Birdy said:

The game is a bit off sometimes with stereotypes. Mages generally indeed have very low defense, but there are a few (Robin, Henry come to mind) that are pretty durable. Not saying you have to use them, just stating it. Things like dancers with a lot of defense and low speed or pegasus knights with almost no resistance also feel weird to me xD. Don't even get me started on enemy units where a Blue Mage can have like 40 Magic, 20 Speed, 10 Defense and 30 Resistance, where as another Blue Mage can have 20 Magic, 40 Speed, 30 Defense and 10 Resistance. 

What I'm trying to get at is that I kinda needed to learn FE all over again, to a certain degree atleast. I didn't really feel how to use anyone properly either. And while I can get that using mages is not really your thing, Frederick with Hammer will only bring you so far. Some maps are probably easy for you, other maps like you mentioned with mages being behind walls and such might just really require you to switch characters and/or even hit the tower a lot before you might complete it. It's just the way it is. Some people actually like the unfairness and see it more as the game providing a challenge.

As a unit, Robin is good. But if you're going to spend orbs to summon units soon, then I agree with @Anacybele in that you shouldn't, or atleast wait a bit because you might get him at a higher star rating from a summon.

He is the only mage i have.promoting him to 4stars is easy,but i dont know if 4star Robin is good.(This is my girlfriends account i am talking about).

Edited by KiraYagami

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't summon units anymore. The game won't give me anything worthwhile and I'm not wasting my money. Frederick does hit like a truck and has high def, actually. He can wreck nearly anything except a manakete.

Frederick [Axe user] has Type disadvantage against both versions of Tiki. If the manaketes you're fighting are Tiki, then your strongest unit (Fred) will basically always get his ass kicked.

If you've been using your free 2 Orbs to upgrade your castle for EXP boosting and your regularly entering Training Tower stratas that have a level # that's fairly equal to your team's current level, then you should should be able to gain one level per...4-5 kills on average. The Strata enemies vary in level though. You could enter a Lv.19 Strata with 5 enemies, and fight a Lv 19 enemy, two 17s and two 15s. They'll never be higher than the strata's level.

All I can recommend is patience and variety. Running your army with one mage of each color, one melee of each color and a bow user (that's only 7 units), and switching up your teams when entering Strata battles. 

For what it's worth, Sharena is a very practical to run unit because she starts with Rally Attack and her skills can boost your team's defense passively. She also runs Lances, which beat sword users and both versions of Tiki (which you'll actually run into during the main story mode). The best strat is to Wait & Bait (if you only have 1-range fighters, and they have 2-range, then bait say their Blue Mage with your Fred (or other Green unit). After the bait comes your way, charge their front few units with your team. It's what I do and after playing for about 1 hour every day since release, I have about 12 units at Lv20+. If it's not working for you, then either you've been given a bad roll for units and their particular stats, or you're approaching things too aggressively with units that don't have the defensive/resistance required to survive charges.

27 minutes ago, Disu said:

Sending units home and arena battles, hopefully they do more quests that give feathers. One of the arena quests on hard require to win 40 arena battles in 18 days...

400 SP to unlock Fensalir

IMG_3550.PNG

Thanks! That looks great. 400 is reasonable, it's supposed to be a legendary weapon after all. Is she good ? 

Don't have mages I can use and I don't care for mages in general.

10 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Frederick [Axe user] has Type disadvantage against both versions of Tiki. If the manaketes you're fighting are Tiki, then your strongest unit (Fred) will basically always get his ass kicked.

If you've been using your free 2 Orbs to upgrade your castle for EXP boosting and your regularly entering Training Tower stratas that have a level # that's fairly equal to your team's current level, then you should should be able to gain one level per...4-5 kills on average. The Strata enemies vary in level though. You could enter a Lv.19 Strata with 5 enemies, and fight a Lv 19 enemy, two 17s and two 15s. They'll never be higher than the strata's level.

All I can recommend is patience and variety. Running your army with one mage of each color, one melee of each color and a bow user (that's only 7 units), and switching up your teams when entering Strata battles. 

For what it's worth, Sharena is a very practical to run unit because she starts with Rally Attack and her skills can boost your team's defense passively. She also runs Lances, which beat sword users and both versions of Tiki (which you'll actually run into during the main story mode). The best strat is to Wait & Bait (if you only have 1-range fighters, and they have 2-range, then bait say their Blue Mage with your Fred (or other Green unit). After the bait comes your way, charge their front few units with your team. It's what I do and after playing for about 1 hour every day since release, I have about 12 units at Lv20+. If it's not working for you, then either you've been given a bad roll for units and their particular stats, or you're approaching things too aggressively with units that don't have the defensive/resistance required to survive charges.

Read above. I don't have mages I can use. And I don't summon units anymore, so I can't get any. I do have two healers, but you can't level them up because they can't attack worth shit. And they're characters I don't care about anyway (Cecilia and Clarine. The former is meh, the latter is such a brat that I can't stand her). I don't know why I keep them around, maybe I just haven't felt like getting rid of all these useless units.

Yeah, I noticed both Tikis appear in the story. But adult Tiki's map also has two mages alongside her, so my team gets wrecked to shit regardless due to not having any high res people except Olivia.

I do admit I need to use Sharena's Rally Attack more. I keep forgetting stuff like that exists.

7 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Thanks! That looks great. 400 is reasonable, it's supposed to be a legendary weapon after all. Is she good ? 

She's very useful in arena battles since majority of players have 5 star reds in their teams. She one shots Lyn and solves my Ryoma problems. 

10 hours ago, SciresM said:

Have some confessions text dumps:

EN: http://pastebin.com/hHydP034

JP: http://pastebin.com/VTDtHZsK

Text Dump identified as "Confessions" are surprisingly easy to break out. I find it hilarious that Zephiel has a confession.

English Confessions, broken out with code removed.

Spoiler
ABEL: Prince Marth and my beloved Est are both so important to me.   My loyalty toward my liege, my affection toward my beloved... Both feelings are clear and strong.   But are my feelings toward you loyalty because you summoned me? Or genuine, growing friendship?   I cannot say. The only thing that is clear...is that now I have someone else who is important to me.   I hope you will continue to count on me as you always have.

ALFONSE: I have to confess that I never intended to become friends with you, Summoner.   But you're always there when I need you, to the extent that when you're not near, I feel...not quite myself.   It's a delicate position to be in. The more you have to lose, the worse it hurts when you do.   Others may open themselves to such hurt, but as a prince, I must remain strong.   It seemed reasonable to keep everyone at a distance. But you've shown me the folly of that.   I would have never discovered our fine friendship, had I not welcomed you in.   And then what would I be? Less than I am. Now, I can only hope you feel the same.   In any case, I swear to keep you safe. You're my trusted partner, Kiran.

ANNA: I have an assessment to make. You've become more dependable than I ever imagined.   Frankly, I wasn't certain about you from the start. You were new to us. We were new to you.   But look at you now—a great tactician, giving us directions that are often excellent!   Remember when you first showed up and I said you didn't look like the Great Hero from our legend?   I'm sorry about all of that. As the commander here, I should know to never judge a book by its cover.   The person who was once my superior drilled that into my head. So, I should have known better.   You are the Great Hero, and you have lived up to the legend!   Still, you're also part of my Order of Heroes, so don't expect any preferential treatment.   But until the day comes when we save this kingdom once and for all, you and I are in this...together.

ARTHUR: Ah, Kiran! I wanted to tell you—the town is abuzz about the Order of Heroes!   True heroes set the gossips to their work! Perhaps you should adopt a new heroic pose!   I've practiced a few, but every time I try one out, I am struck from above by wild-pegasus dung.   Does that happen to you as well? No? Just me? Then you can pose without worry!   And don't worry about being vulnerable to attack when posing. I'll eliminate any villainous fiends!   I will fight off any number of them, my strength fueled by the flames of our friendship!

AZAMA: Ah, it is you! I should have known from the ever-busy pitter-pat of your footsteps.   You must have far too much free time on your hands if you're always spending it with me.   Why, who am I to deserve it? I'm just a holy man, not worth even the time of day.   Now, speaking of free time, do you plan to ever free me of my time here with you?   I mean, of course, final release. The good-bye. The farewell. The ta-ta and toodle-oo!   I shouldn't let myself be troubled by the idea that we'd be separated.   But I've grown fond of you. I'd like to give you more of my time, not less.   So please, don't give me any of that sort of free time—not for years and years. All right?

AZURA: You are the ocean's gray waves—♪ So you've come to see me again, Kiran...   You visit so often, I find myself looking for you whenever I am singing. You are a lovely audience.    My song is powerful, but that power is both great and terrible.   It can be used to rally and refresh the spirit...or enslave it.   But it seems the song's power is much less in this world, as is the danger to the singer.   So I can stay by your side to the end. And one day I will tell you of the kingdom of silence I was born in.

BARST: I joined the Altean army after a stint as a mercenary... Was a pirate for a bit after that.   Thought I'd retire to the peaceful life as a woodcutter, but here's another war needs my attention.   Heh. That's fate for you, I guess.   Not all bad, though—I got to meet you. Here's to shared fate, eh?   But don't get too comfortable— you never know when we might go our separate ways!

BARTRE: So, I've gotten the sense that you think I should be paying more attention in battle.   What, not just go in swinging? That's what you should be doing—swinging ALL the time!   Bwaaah! Yaahhh! All you need is lefty and righty. We all got 'em, so why not USE 'em?   No use complicating battle with all that fancy stuff. At least, not for me.   Now, are we all good here? Ha! Of course we are, friend!

BERUKA: Kiran... I am glad to see you are still alive.   Why am I glad? ...I don't know.   I am not obligated to you. You are not my liege—we have no contractual arrangement.   However, I...worry about your well-being. Presumably because of your irreplaceable abilities.   Assassins like myself do not get emotionally attached, so I'm sure it's your abilities that concern me. 

CAEDA: Your strength has always impressed me. I've always felt weak, needing protection from others.   I was envious of your strength, but I think I've got it figured out now...   Your strength comes from your belief in your allies. My "weakness" could be your strength.   I would like to stay with you longer and learn more from you and your strength, if that's OK.   Heehee! I appreciate it. I look forward to observing you right up close...

CAIN: Sir Jagen used to always lecture me about my tendency to rush in without thinking.   But with you in charge, I don't lose track of myself in battle and I can do my job.   Thanks, Kiran.   With you, I can fight with the fire in my belly but not lose my cool. That's always been my goal.

CAMILLA: Why, if it isn't the one in this whole group who makes me shiver in delight. You, Kiran!   I mean, that adorable face. What sort of meanie would think of hurting one hair on your sweet head!   And that weapon of yours! It leaves you totally defenseless. That makes me want to just squeeze you to death!   You can count on your favorite, Camilla, to take care of all of your enemies.   Now, whether I feel that way because you're the summoner and I'm a Hero...then so be it.   I'm in favor of anything that brings us together, even if for a short time. I adore you completely!

CAMUS: I wonder when it was that I first began actively shutting others out.   Obviously my experiences played a part, but since fighting at your side, I feel my thinking has changed.   At first my isolation protected me from the pain of losing someone I cared about...or so I thought.   But to allow that fear to prevent genuine connection with others is to rob yourself of their strength.   You taught me that, and you will always have my gratitude.

CATRIA: Huh. Is that how I seem? Like I'm always staring off into the distance?   Heehee! I guess if that's how it seems, it's probably true, right?   But I know how to fix it—by spending more time with you, developing our...bond.   I know that every day I spend with you will help me focus and keep me looking straight ahead.   As long as I have you by my side, I can do anything.

CECILIA: When I first met you, my intention was to teach you, much as I did my pupils Roy and Lilina.   But then I saw how quickly you grew in your role here, to the extent that you surpassed even me.   It's the bittersweet moment that every teacher goes through, to see those around her learn to soar.   That is the moment when she feels left behind...   What? You still need me? It's a relief to hear you say that. Perhaps I have more still to teach.   Well, then it's settled. I will be staying here after all!

CHERCHE: Thank you for always supporting me and my precious Minerva. We both feel so safe with you!   To be honest, I was worried at first. About living in a different world... About fighting new enemies...   I did leave home once before, but coming here is not the same as crossing from Valm to Ylisse.   But spending time with you—learning about this world—has filled me with determination to protect it.   My homeland of Rosanne is a green and beautiful place, just like Askr. I hope to show it to you someday.

CHROM: It seems like a lot of time has passed since you and I first met. At first I was bewildered, but...   your guidance has made me stronger. May we ever remain side by side.   You know, when I first met you, you reminded me a lot of Robin.   Not just your manner, but the way you plan, help everyone, and work to keep all of your allies alive.   There is no one I'd rather have guiding my steps. This bond we've built will last forever. 

CLARINE: My word! Is it just me, or is nearly every single person here sorely lacking in etiquette?   I don't mean you, of course. Never you—for I have the sort of manners never to say so!   But I must risk offense and tell you the truth. People look to you to set a higher standard.   What? They do! All are quite aware that if we don't use our napkins properly, it will be anarchy!   So, because I am grateful for everything that you do, I will take you on as a special project.   You'll have manners coming out your ears by the time I'm finished with you. Won't this be fun?

CORDELIA: Let's see...to summon Heroes, first I'd have to pose, then fire a shot like so... Yes, I have the moves down perfec—   Ahhh! Were you watching me? Why didn't you say something sooner, Kiran?!   Hm? Because I let my guard down? You're very rude to spy on me like that!   But I must admit...it's nice that you can see me this way and not just as everyone's "natural talent."   I won't let my guard down on the battlefield, though. You are precious to me, and I swear to protect you.

CORRIN (F): Ah, Kiran! Thanks for coming to visit me again!   Oh, sorry I keep patting you on the head—it's a bad habit I picked up back home.   But I do think that touch can bring friends closer than words can, you know? Wanna try it?   Heehee—you're so gentle! It's been a while since someone patted ME on the head. It's nice!   Anytime you want to pat or be patted, let me know! It can only help us be stronger together.

CORRIN (M): It's good to see you. We've spent so much time together, I'm uneasy when you're not around.   I'd like to just keep you where I can see you, but people would call me overprotective. Heh.   I've felt...overprotected my whole life, so it's a strange feeling to want to do it myself.   You are obviously essential to the realm's defense, so it's natural to protect you, I suppose.   I guess I'm saying we've got your back, so don't worry about what path to choose. Just keep going.

DONNEL: Well, well! There you are, Kiran!   I wanted ta give you these fresh veggies from my garden!   Dunno if you've seen the garden— I planted it in the courtyard... Sorry if that was wrong o' me...   Aw, shucks! Thanks for not bein' mad. I'll keep on helping the Order any way I can.   You're always so nice about stuff— that's why I like you so much. Just feels natural, you know?   I'll keep raisin' great vegetables and getting stronger and stronger... Just see the fighter I'll be for you!

DRAUG: I've always concentrated more on protecting my allies than defeating our enemies.   That's why I appreciate what you do on the battlefield.   I see that you care about everyone and want to keep them safe.   I think together we can protect a lot of people. Count on me to help.

EFFIE: *munch munch* Tasty... Oh, hey, Kiran! Is it snack time for you, too?   You brought me a sandwich? Thanks! Nice of you to hand- deliver it and everything!   I've been eating even more since I got here. Got to be ready to protect Lady Elise and...   you know...protect you as well.   I need to eat a lot and train even more so I can be the shield that keeps you safe.   Thanks again for the sandwich. *munch munch* That was great— packed with kindness.

ELISE: Yay! I always love it when you come chat with me, Kiran! I know how busy you are. Wait... Are you hurt? Even a little? Then I'll heal you up real fast!   Whew! There. I can't stand to see you hurt. It's like I'm hurt too. And you know why?   Sure you do. Because I love you bunches and bunches—more than anyone from any other world! You were the first friend I made here. And you know what? That kind of friendship lasts forever!

ELIWOOD: Looking back on our first meeting, it now seems that we were destined to cross paths from the start.   You believe in every one of us, of course, and you give your all...to us all.   But I take special courage from knowing you. It's as if you're a beacon of hope.   I feel as if I could overcome any obstacle, and I have too rarely felt such strength.   This is why I hope to keep fighting alongside you, for as long as you'll have me.

EST: Abel and I run a small shop together back home in Altea.   That was always my wish for us, but I'm glad to be here, helping you with this fight.   After all, that's how I met you, and you've shown me all the different bonds people can share...   I used to see things a bit childishly, but seeing that means I'm an adult now, right? Haha!   In any case, thank you for all you've helped me to see. I'll keep counting on you!

FAE: Ha ha! I'm having so much fun here, getting to play with everyone!   Every day, all the time! Play, play, play, play, play...zzz...   Zzzzz... Oh, what? Sorry— getting sleepy. Is it nap time yet? Nap time, nap time, nap...   zzzzzz.

FELICIA: Oh! I'm so glad I found you! Here, take this! I made you a pot of tea! It's basically a miracle!   Don't laugh—it took me 14 tries! Here, taste some! ...So, how is it?   You like it?! I'm so relieved! I've finally been able to do SOMETHING to repay you.   I'm such a klutz, but you're always so understanding and kind. I wanted to thank you for that.   I've been working hard to be a good help to you, and I promise to keep doing my best!

FIR: I've fought and sparred, and sparred and fought, pretty much constantly since I got here.   I think I'm nearer to mastering the sword, but I have to say that you've taught me something new.   You've shown me that strength isn't just about blades and battles, Kiran.   It takes far greater strength to want to protect others and keep the peace—as you do.   I would like to stay by your side and continue learning what strength truly is.   You seem to be great at so many things—not just tactics. I look forward to learning from the master!

FLORINA: Could you maybe give me a moment of your time?   Sorry to bother you, but there's something I...I have to say.   You know how hard I find it to put things into words. But I'm...   I'm really happy to have fought under your guidance! I've gotten more capable in battle!   So I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart.   Hee hee! I hope that made it clear how much I want to keep fighting for you!

FREDERICK: Why, you're hard at work as always, Kiran!   If you're on patrol, please allow me to assist you.   I shall try to predict your path and remove any pebbles or weeds that might obstruct your progress.   My foremost duty will always be to the royal house of Ylisse—that will never change. But...   I feel I should make time to look after you as well. Perhaps I've grown attached to you...   Well, enough lollygagging—I have pebbles to clear. Please, don't mind me! Continue patrolling!

GAIUS: Hey there. Seems like I've been seeing a lot of you lately, Kiran.   Here to beg more candy off me?   I'm not sharing this one, though— it's my favorite right now. Packed with sweet, sweet honey...   Hm? You don't want candy? You got work for me, then? ...No?   Wait, you're not just here to spend time with me, are ya? 'Cause that'd make you a big ol' marshmallow.   Only softies try to build relationships up for their own sake. And here you are—soft as cotton candy.   Heh. I changed my mind. Take the honey candy. No reason—just my way of saying thanks.

GORDIN: Thanks so much for all your encouragement. I was only able to work this hard because of you.   With your leadership, I was able to help out lots of times, and that makes me real happy.   I just wish I looked as grown-up as I feel! Hahaha—I guess that's asking too much.   I do feel like I'll continue to grow as long as I'm with you, though. Thanks.

GUNTER: I heard from your commander that you're a...Great Hero.   Come now—out with it. Are you a Great Hero? Perhaps you're too humble to say as much.   You might not have my years, but embrace who you are and develop your potential!   That weapon of yours—make yourself into the sort of person who is worthy of holding it!   I have known another one in my days who faced a similar dilemma.   Now, before you dismiss this as the ramblings of an old man, know this:   I have also sensed it while we've been in battle—a gap between your title and your confidence.   No need to apologize. It's only natural, and it's also where I come in.   Let this veteran fight for you a bit longer. I offer my sword and my years, until you are great inside and out.

GWENDOLYN: I've got to say that I appreciate all of your guidance in battle.   But sometimes I worry that you try to protect me too much out there.   Am I failing to do my part as a knight, protecting others, if you're always worried about my safety?   Maybe you think that I draw too much attention to myself by wearing such colorful armor.   But that's exactly why I do wear this—to draw foes to me and away from others!   I know that we need to act as a team out there, but my role really is to put myself in harm's way!   Still, thank you. I'll always have the courage to protect everyone, knowing that you're looking out for me.

HANA: Hya! And...hyaaa-hyaaa! Whew. That's enough training for now. I think I did pretty well!   What? My footwork was a little sloppy? And my follow-up was slow? And I wasn't flexible enough?   Yikes, Commander, you're so picky!   Huh? So what if I called you my commander? You're really the most important one around here.   Oh, come on! You know it! I know it! Everyone knows it! Don't be so modest.   I didn't mean to demote anyone else around here. I'll just let it be our little nickname...   OK, Commander?

HAWKEYE: It is time for us to have words of weight. You and I, now.   I sense that you find me strange. Perhaps even stranger than most people here find me.   I am from the deep desert, and those from outside it see me as outside themselves.   Do you feel the same? About me? Or more importantly, about yourself?   You and I are the same in one regard. We both want to ensure that peace persists.   Like the sands of time, which flow but never change, you and I will always be there for the world.

HECTOR: I'm no poet, friend, so bear with me here. I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words.   But before I joined you, I thought that as long as I just kept on swinging in battle...   I'd always come out on top and bring everyone back from battle, safe and sound.   Then I noticed how you, as tactician, see the line between life and death like no one else.   Not sure why, but that hit me hard. Anyway, know that I've got your back—long as you've got mine.

HENRY: Oh! Planning on sending me out to kill some more, Kiran?   Nya ha! That's great!   Who's my target? A Hero? Emblian soldier? Oh! Could it be someone in the Order of Heroes?   Huh? Allies don't kill each other? Who told you THAT? Eh, if you say so, I guess...   Then again, I like this place, and I wouldn't want anyone to die.   You won't die, will you, Kiran?   If you died, I'd have to invent a horrible new hex for whoever killed you. So just...stay alive, OK?

HINATA: Hey there! Just wanna throw a whole bucket of thanks on you for putting me in battle a lot.   You know I live for that, and that sorta thing helps me keep my skills sharp, Kiran!   Have to admit that when I first landed here, I was all kinds of homesick.   I mean, seriously! This place doesn't have anything good from Hoshido! No dojos. No miso soup.   But you know what? I love this place now, even without the soup!   Good for a guy to open up to new things, right? Otherwise, life's just dull.   Besides, battling strong foes from so many worlds helps me get better at protecting Lord Takumi.   Ha! Don't think I forgot about you. Me and my katana? We are SO here to keep you safe!

HINOKA: Hey, you! I just finished grooming my pegasus and was wondering if you'd like to take a ride with us.   I've been wanting something to do to bring us closer together, and this is perfect!   We can talk while we admire the view, soaring through the sky— you'll love it!   Hm? We're already close? That's really sweet...and I'm a little embarrassed now.   Well, I still think a joyride through the skies is in order— you coming?

JAKOB: Oh. Did you need something? You've brought me tea? I'm not thirsty at the moment...   But I shall drink it nonetheless. I wouldn't want to waste tea.   It's a bit cold. And too bitter. I would never have served it. But... I sense the effort that went into it.   Regardless of skill, there is flavor in devotion, a taste in affection. You thought of me in making this.   Next time, I shall make the tea for you, and it will taste better than anything you have ever known.

JEIGAN: I have served many years as a knight, but never have I met someone quite like you.   Do we all follow you because you summoned us? I think not. At least not solely.   There is something about you that inspires others to fight for you. I can't put it into words...   It reminds me a bit of Prince Marth, who also naturally draws heroes to his cause.   In any case, I sincerely wish to spend what days I have left fighting at your side.

JEORGE: You've heard tales of me? Well, it's not as if I was trying to keep my life secret, I suppose.   True or not, rumors spread like wildfires. There's no point in trying to correct or refute them.   It's refreshing to speak so frankly. It's wonderful that everyone here trusts each other so implicitly.   Being in such company agrees with me very much. Thank you for bringing me here.   I do believe I shall stick around, if you don't mind.

KAGERO: I've been doing flower arrangements from whatever I can find in this world. Here's my latest creation.   What do you think of it? Ah. It looks like something from a hellscape? Well, I appreciate your honesty.   Curious to think how I'd have never been able to work with these flowers had I not come to this world.   In a way, you have played a large part in the creation of this flower arrangement.   I can thank you for many things, and most of all, that every one of us remains safe.   So I vow to keep you safe, no matter what dread events come to pass, Kiran.

LASLOW: Well, this must be fate! I was just thinking about you, and here you are, Kiran. There's something I've been wanting to share with you. But, please, tell no one else.   This isn't the first time I've been summoned from one world to another. No, indeed.   You see, I came to this world from Nohr—but I am not really OF Nohr.   I was summoned there from yet a third world. I changed my look and my name for Nohr.   I needed to tell you because I don't want there to be any secrets between us, friend.   My real name is Inigo, and you have my promise to always fight for you—with a smile on my face!   Now, how about you and I go run off and grab a cup of tea?

LEO: I'm not surprised to see you here, Kiran. You always seem eager to chat.   Even when I am cold and distant with you, you check up on me after battle with a kind word.   And that concern and connection have made me stronger than I've ever been.   This isn't something I would normally say aloud, but you make me feel valuable—even needed.   That's why...I want you always to stay by my side.   I never would have imagined this when I first got here, but...I feel as if I could trust my life to you.   Argh, I sound pathetic. I don't imagine you'll ever let me hear the end of this, will you?

LILINA: There's someone in my life whom I dearly want to keep safe.   That is what has driven me to do my best in all things. But now I realize there's a limit to what I can do alone.   Watching you, always working with our allies, has shown me that. People flock to you!   And you're all the stronger for it. You seem to share that very quality with Roy...   So, I just wanted to say thank you. I hope I'll never lose your kind support. I know you'll never lose mine.

LINDE: Excuse me—not to embarrass you or anything—but I wanted to thank you.   Much has happened since we first met, but I've made a lot of happy memories with you and the others.   Back where I came from, I had just lost my father, and I was...so...   Sorry. I'm OK now. But I wanted you to know how grateful I am for this new life.   Thank you for your concern and your kindness. You are an inspiration to everyone.

LISSA: Hey! I was thinking that I've grown up a lot since I got here. Don'tcha think, Kiran?   I've learned to fight, I've made friends with people in the Order, and I always clean my plate!   ...Thanks! Glad you agree! Of course, it's all because of your help that I'm so princessy now!   I feel like I'm one step closer to being the ideal lady. I hope you'll keep helping me get there!   Oh, and I've gotten better at little pranks, too. I can't wait for you to find the frog I just hid!

RAIGH: Sheesh. You just can't help poking your nose in my business, can you? Well, fine.   Thing is, maybe since you did keep prodding me, I might have gotten better than I would have otherwise.   Hey, I said maybe. That's all.   I know you only spent time with me because you feel sorry for... well, whatever has me twisted up.   Right? You don't need to admit it. Besides, I'm the one who got the short end of the stick here.   Now that I'm stuck with you, I have one more person I need to look out for! So, uh, thanks.

LON'QU: You're here again. Why? What have I done to deserve this attention?   I have no wealth, no power. Nothing but my skills as a swordsman.   What? You value my presence? You find my help...reassuring?   No one has ever said that to me before, but I am glad my presence gives you strength.   Understood. I shall be your bodyguard, then.   I will stay by your side for as long as you want me.

LUCINA: This world is a truly beautiful place. The white castle, clear blue skies... and all the flowers, of course.   They are, all of them, irreplaceable. We must protect this world at all costs, Kiran.   My homeland was destroyed by war. I can't bear to let anyone else experience that loss.   ...Hm? Thank you for trying to lift my spirits...   I'm always touched by your kindness. I hope that, whatever may come, we'll remain side by side.

LYN: I'd like to offer my thanks today. It's for all the times you've helped me. Nothing more, nothing less.   But while I'm at it, I should also thank you for giving me courage and never failing to be kind.   Those are rarer qualities than you'd think. In fact...   I think you're as precious to me as the breeze that blows across the open plains of Sacae.   Oh my! Pay me no mind. But, please, know that I'm always here for you, all right?

MARIA: Heeheehee! What do you think— the strongest I've been yet, right?   My siblings have always protected me, and I knew someday I had to be strong enough to protect myself.   But you've helped me realize that "someday" isn't good enough! I need to be strong now.   Fighting is no fun, but I think it's why I've gotten as strong as I have.   Thanks for helping me realize my dream!

MARTH: Over all the battles we've fought together, I have come to see my own powerlessness.   As but one, I cannot accomplish anything. Together, we can face everything.   That is why having you at my side gives me courage beyond the telling of it.   I shall continue to fight at your side as long as you will allow me.   I am eternally grateful that we may count on one another.

MATTHEW: Whoa, never a dull moment with you around, is there? You really keep a spy on his toes!   Speaking of which, you know how we spies stick to the shadows? It's not smart to have close friends.   Makes sense, right? A spy needs the flexibility to do what he needs to, when he needs to.   Friends just muck things up.   The only problem with all this is you. You're the kind of person a spy can't evade forever.   Oh, I'll keep trying, friend, but for now, forget I said anything.

MERRIC: It's been some time since we began to fight side by side, yet you still find ways to surprise me.   I don't mean that in a bad way! You're just...a very mysterious person.   You're not like anyone I've met. The things you come up with...the rest of us have never dreamed of.   You are like a wind that blows through each of our lives and changes our fates.   So please know that I believe in you and your abilities. I will work with you as long as you'll have me.

MICHALIS: I died once—did you know? Minerva defeated me, crushed all my mighty ambitions on that battlefield.   I should have stayed dead, but a foolish spark remained in my heart.   Now I must admit that my time with you has kindled that tiny spark once more.   With the power I've gained at your side, I could dream once more of conquering worlds...   Regardless, until I make my decision, I will follow you and see what else I might gain.

MINERVA: I do not have what is required of a ruler. During my time ruling in place of my brother...   I have allowed rebellion, been captured, and displayed my own powerlessness and disgrace.   Perhaps I could better rule with a tactician like you at my side...   You have a unique quality about you—you make me feel as if...   I still have much I can accomplish. Thank you for that. I swear to not give up and to look to the future.

NARCIAN: I, Narcian, have a bone to pick with you! I heard that you said I am completely full of myself!   Did you mean it as an insult? Because it's not! I am full of nothing BUT me!   How else would I have clawed my way to the top? Confidence is king, and I would be emperor!   Hmpf. You might be the first one to ever stand there and say such a thing to my face.   I'll make you regret that you picked a fight with me, Narcian! One day I'll make you kneel.   Then I'll pet your head like a little kitty—and keep you at my side forever! Ha ha ha ha!

NAVARRE: I usually fight alone. However...   I can imagine a future fighting with all of you.   Never mind. Don't listen to anything I've said.   It's all nonsense, and I blame you for my sentimentality, Kiran.

NILES: Here you are. And here I am! Aren't we a pair.   I must confess that I've grown after each of your visits—really and truly, I have!   I must also say that when I first met you, Summoner, I thought you were a fussy bit of butter.   I served you, but not happily. But now! Oh, what a difference! I long to always be with you.   I wonder, have you only indulged your servant Niles? Or are we becoming friends now?   I know some see me as unsavory. To them I say, variety is the spice of life! But, what say you?   Eh? You trust me? How curious. Someone dear to me once said the very same thing.   So, you and I will be friends through thick and thin. And, you know me... I always delight my friends.

NINO: I'm so happy to be here, where I can spend time with so many nice people. Every day is so fun.   I had this once before, surrounded by people I loved. They were all...like family.   That life is over, but it was so much fun while it lasted. I'm glad now, thinking back on it.   Those memories were painful for a while, but you helped me remember the good times.   Thank you! I promise to work so very hard for you. Just you wait and see!

NOWI: Found you, Kiran! Let's play together! How about some hide-and-dragonseek? Tag?   Huh? You just want to chat? I like to run around a bunch, but if that's what you want, we can do that!   I love playing with you—you're nice and you're fun and I feel safe with you. Hm? Aww! How sweet!   Well, if that's how we both feel, let's stick together forever and ever!   Since I'm older, I'll be sure to always keep you safe, Kiran! It's a promise!

OBORO: Oh, is something wrong, Kiran?   You haven't ruined your nice clothes, have you? Or ripped a stitch? Or spilled soup on yourself?   Oh, I'm only kidding. I know you come around for more than my needle and thread.   You know, I do like it when I see you in your nice, clean uniform. It's so dapper!   I like it even more when you don't get blood all over it—means you've come back safe from battle!   Clothes can always be replaced, but you're one of a kind. I just couldn't do without you.   So I promise to always protect you...and to help you keep your uniform in top shape!

ODIN: Ha! My third eye told me you would appear in this holy shrine to heroism and warfare.   I would speak with the anointed champion, plucked by fate from— Wait, come back! Don't leave!   I just wanted to say I knew I'd run into you if I waited here. I actually need to talk with you.   I feel like we've gotten real close, and I don't want to keep secrets from you.   I must therefore reveal that I am NOT Odin at all but a warrior of hope from another time...Owain!   Yeah, yeah, enough with the theatrics... But let me tell you this: I have not and will not lie to you.

OGMA: Since meeting you all, I've learned that strength comes in many forms.   The strength to protect peace... is not the strength I learned as a gladiator, killing for sport.   I've learned much from you, Kiran. And I will learn more yet.   I will become stronger. I will learn to swing my blade in service of a lasting peace.

OLIVIA: Umm... Thank you for always taking time out of your busy day to come and watch me dance!   I've traveled a lot, but I've never been somewhere like this before. I was pretty nervous at first...   But you always stayed near me and kept a friendly eye on me. I think that's why I've adjusted so well.   I...I hope this isn't too forward, but I'd like you to see my newest dance.   I chose the choreography in honor of our world...and the relationship you and I share.

PALLA: Of course, Princess Minerva will always be my liege and foremost in my thoughts.   And obviously my two sisters are very dear to me. However...   I must confess that someone else is now occupying many of my thoughts. Someone I met here...   Ahem. I hope I can continue to stay by your side and make you proud.   Oh, thank you so much! You've made me so happy!

PERI: Oh, I've been looking for you. I have something tasty-wasty that I made for you!   Cooked it myself. Oh, and I sliced and diced the meat—and all the veggies too!   Eat up while it's hot. Like it? Scrumptious, right? YAY!   My mommy was great at cooking. That's why I want to be good at it too. That way, it's like she's with me!   More than anything, it means that I know how to make you happy-wappy!   So, count on Peri to spice things up in the battle AND the kitchen from now on!

RAVEN: It's nothing worth talking about, but there's something I might as well tell you, Kiran. A long time ago, I was from a royal house—a house that was destroyed by our enemies.   That was why I became a mercenary—to seek revenge on those who did it.   I sought power—and always more of it—to better exact my revenge.   But now, none of that matters. I've come to my senses after watching you at work here.   Does any of that make sense? If not, forget I said anything. I'll still fight hard for you.

ROBIN (F): We've been through a lot together on the battlefield, and I've watched you every step of the way.   Not to be presumptuous, but the way you fight, your tactical skill, the way you keep everyone safe...   It all reminds me of myself and how I led my friends in battle back in my own world.   That means I also know how much you care about all of us and how painful your position can be.   If that weight gets to be too much, I want you to lean on me. After all, I've been at this for a while...   I might just come up with an amazing plan that solves all your problems, on or off the battlefield!

ROBIN (M): I appreciate the opportunity you've given me to observe your battle tactics in depth.   Every time we head out, I can't help but be proud that you've chosen me to fight at your side.   But I do feel bad for interfering with the bonding process between partners.   You and Alfonse share something special, right? Similar to the bond between Chrom and me?   But there is also an understanding between fellow tacticians, and I vow to support you to the end.

ROY: I must become as strong as I can to ensure that I can keep this and all other good worlds safe.   I want everyone to find their happy endings in life. But to do that, there's still much I need to learn.   On the bright side, I feel that I have learned so much just by being near you, Kiran.   I don't mean only about battle tactics but also about you—where you're from and what inspires you.   I hope that you and I will forever be good friends. Know that you can always depend on me.

RYOMA: Care to join me for some meditation? Then close your eyes. Empty your mind. Envision a relaxing place.   I am thinking of Hoshido—cherry- blossom trees in bloom...rain in the gardens...a moon on the wane.   I must admit that when I've been meditating of late, I have also envisioned something new.   Places from this realm...the faces of members in the Order of Heroes...and, most of all...   I see you, standing on the battlefield. That image lets me achieve inner balance like no other.   I hope that you would feel just the same from my presence here.   One more thing—in my own kingdom, I would never pledge my katana in service to another.   But here, it is my honor and my privilege to serve you to the end with my blade.

SAIZO: Hmpf. You always spot me now when I'm around. Not bad, Kiran.   You couldn't for a while, you know. I'd be standing right here, in front of your face, and you'd be oblivious.   You, our great summoner, were wide open to attack from the shadows! Truly disturbing.   And that's not all. I could follow you for half the day without you ever noticing that I was there.   Oh, now before you run away with any foolish ideas, like maybe I was watching out for you...   I should set the matter straight— that I was only monitoring our weak link.   If you get taken out, then I'll be put in danger. If I get taken out, then my lord, Ryoma, loses my protection.   What I'm trying to say is since you got better at taking care of yourself...   I may be willing to watch out for you from the shadows. A little.

SAKURA: Oh! Thank you so very much for checking up on me, Kiran.   I'm doing well, but may I tell you something? When I first got here, I wasn't sure how to act around you.   They call you a Great Hero, so I thought I should respect such a great person by keeping my distance.   But then I got to know you. You're so kind and put everyone at ease—most of all, me.   It's almost like you've become a part of my family. I mean, here we are now, simply chatting.   S-so now...I have s-something to ask you. Would you consider thinking of m-me...   as a friend?   What? You already do? Why, that's wonderful! I am so glad you summoned me into your life.   I promise to help you any way that I can...friend!

SELENA: Ah, THERE you are! Hey, do you want to form a team with me? I mean, we already hang out...   Great! We are now the SelenKiran Alliance!   Why are you making that face?! It does NOT sound dumb!   I'll have you know I put A LOT of time and effort into that name so we could become closer friends!   Huh? Oh, well, that's better. I knew you'd come around. Now that we're a team, no secrets!   My name's not Selena, and I'm not from the world you found me in. You can call me Severa...privately.

SERRA: By Saint Elimine, you certainly have turned my life upside down since you brought me here!   Go here...battle there...heal this person...then that person...   Why, don't you realize that I'm pretty as a petal and TWICE as fragile?   But I do need to offer my thanks. I have developed a...thicker skin, thanks to you.   And by that, I mean that my skin has actually gotten THICK, being in such harsh conditions!   Still, it's not entirely awful having everyone dote on me, hoping that I'll help them out.   Don't worry. I'll always make time to help you too—as long as you call me Lady Serra at all times. Got it?

SETSUNA: Woo-hoo. It's you, Summoner. You going to do more of that summoning thing today?   I like a crowd. It's nice. And more of us means more people around to help if I fall into a trap.   That happens all the time, you know. Have I ever mentioned it?   But you know, more of us also means you have less time for me. Sad.   What? You promise you won't forget about me? What? You never could?   Yay. I feel the same. Are you sure we're not the same person? It wouldn't surprise me at all!

SHANNA: Some people say I'm childish. Not nice to say, but maybe not totally wrong either.   But since I've come here and fought alongside everyone, I feel like I've grown up a lot!   Hey, and here you are, I bet, thinking that ol' Shanna looks just the same, right?   How do I know? Oh, I know. Everyone always looks at me like I'm just the same.   Looky there—it's Shanna! And there—it's Shanna!   The thing is, I like being me. So I wouldn't mind putting off this whole growing-up thing.   That is, if you don't mind. Ha! I knew you wouldn't!

SHARENA: You know, I consider it a high honor and an exceptional privilege to spend these moments with you.   Aw, who am I kidding, Kiran?   Ha! Let's drop all that royal jibber-jabber. It's just us, right? Right!   The thing is, I love being around you. I've never been happier!   Sure, you're a valuable addition to the Order of Heroes—blah, blah, blabbity, blah.   But after spending so much time with you, I just think of you more like...a close friend.   Do you feel the same? Are we friends? Best friends? On our way to being best friends?   We are? Er, which one? Never mind. I'm just delighted... so delighted...so very...   Waah! You've made me cry, you silly goose.   I won't forget this day. Why, I'll save all my tears of happiness in a vial to remind me—forever!

SHEENA: I have heard that you are not originally from this world.   So why is it that you continue to fight for it?   Is it simply that you value the friends you have made here and do not wish to abandon them?   If so...I can understand your feelings. I, too, cannot abandon those who need my help...   As such, I will not leave you here. As long as you remain, I promise to support you as well.

SOPHIA: Your future...has shifted and swirled since we met.   At first, your future was a fog that not even my eyes could pierce.   Over time, I made out the faintest nimbus around you. A weak glow, if you will.   That glow has grown, illumined by light—many lights, from many sources!   These have mystified me until recently, when I realized that I...am one of those lights.   You invite such lights to you, and your glow is becoming like a beacon, banishing the fog!   And so...I want to stay with you to see what your future will look like when the fog...is gone.

STAHL: Whew, good training session! Must be time to find a sna— Oh, hey, Kiran!   Awww! You brought me a sandwich! I was just about to grab something to eat! Thanks!   You're always looking out for me. I can't even count how many times you've saved me on the battlefield!   But I've noticed that people who take care of others sometimes forget to take care of themselves.   That's why I'm keeping my eye on you! Don't push yourself too hard, and I'll do my best to support you.

SUBAKI: You and I have been in battle plenty of times now. Haven't we, Kiran?   I'm sure you've seen me make little mistakes now and then. It's only natural.   But it still bothers me, especially here where I rank among the Heroes called upon in this world.   I feel like I must be even more perfect here than back home.   And you, Great Hero! You must be under an even greater pressure to be the best...of the best!   What? You say sometimes your tactics aren't up to snuff?   Aha! How wonderful. You and I have been hiding our little failures. Well, your secret is safe with me.   We will help each other achieve total perfection. Until then, you can count on me—absolutely!

SULLY: Hey, you gonna be fighting by our side again today? Good to hear, Kiran.   Fighting here has been a great experience for me. And you're pretty damn inspiring, you know?   I know you can't fight directly, but you still always seem like the biggest deal on the field.   Someday maybe I'll inspire courage in my allies like you do. That's my dream since I came here.   Until that dream comes true, I guess I'll just have to stay near you! Thanks, partner.

TAKUMI: I've been wondering... How do you think of me? Am I just another Hero to you?   Not that it matters to me. Just curious. But I feel like you acknowledge me and my skill.   If you didn't, why would you spend so much time looking out for me? ...I appreciate that, by the way.   I guess that's all I ever wanted— to be acknowledged for my own abilities. Thank you.   Now just you watch—I'll be the strongest Hero you've ever known.

THARJA: Ah, excellent—it seems my hex to summon you worked immediately.   Yes, that's right. You came here because of a hex—a hex that made you want to talk to me.   I sprinkled powdered lizard on this paper, and you were drawn toward it. ...Hm? The lizard's worn off...   So you came here of your own free will? Surprising, yet...not.   Heehee... I already have someone I'm destined to be with, but you're just as precious to me.

TIKI: Heeheehee! I'm so happy not to be alone anymore!   I have so many friends here—so many people to talk to!   And it's all because you summoned me here.   You're my favorite, you know. Let's stay together forever!

TIKI_ADULT: Tell me...do you look forward to or dread the day you'll go home from this world?   Personally, I can't stop thinking about the sad day I will have to part with all my new friends.   The thought of saying good-bye to you is especially sad. I suppose it's a sign of how close we've grown.   Heh. That's borrowing trouble from the future, isn't it? Better to concentrate on the happy present.   There is still plenty of time for us to spend together, and I plan to enjoy every moment of it.   Someday, when I look back on these days, you will shine ever so brightly in my memory...

URSULA: You may have gleaned that I will serve only a perfect master, Kiran.   I have no friendship to offer you. Nor will I take any. It would be an insult to the both of us.   Why, what are two friends but a pair of failures who've merely agreed to cover for each other?   I give you my loyalty because you're worthy. You don't battle, but your tactics are exquisite!   But...   I will say that if you falter, even in the slightest, you do know how our little arrangement ends, right?   Hmm, yes, I think you do. Then best you make yourself productive. The Blue Crow...is watching.

VIRION: Ah, may I steal a bit of your time, Kiran?   I've grown fascinated with the board games of other cultures lately. Care to play one now?   Take a look—this board is the battlefield and this dazzling little gemstone is yours truly.   All of these pieces—you move them around the board as you would fighters in a battle.   Yes, yes... Of course... Very good. You grasp the game quickly, as I suspected you would.   But I see that you're not willing to sacrifice that dazzling little gemstone...   Who can blame you? It is more scintillating than all the rest! Still, I need to tell you...   You're playing that wrong. It's better strategy to sacrifice any piece for the greater good.   Much as you could choose to rid yourself of me from your team to serve your purposes.   There are other Heroes to bring into the fold. But do I sense...that you're repelled by the idea?   You don't want to sacrifice anyone, do you? Very well. Then as the first Hero you summoned...   I will make it my duty to keep polishing myself into the most dazzling stone in your possession!

WRYS: I must admit...being surrounded by so many young people has me pushing myself beyond my years.   But the journey has been very much worthwhile. I have seen that there is still much I can do.   I will keep my prayers with those who have guided me on my way... and that includes you.   Please continue to use this feeble old man in whatever way will help your cause.   Let all be as the gods will.

XANDER: Here, take this practice sword, Kiran. I borrowed it from Commander Anna.   You're going to join me for training. What, don't you want to? I'm not trying to forge you into a fighter.   I believe that meeting a friend blade to blade is the truest way to give voice to our inner qualities.   In swordplay, you can share your hopes and fears as our leader and I can parry with things unsaid.   I wouldn't spar like this with just anyone. You've proven yourself worthy on the battlefield!   Now, what say you? Would you still rather not...?   Oh, you'll join me! Well then, know that it is my honor completely, Kiran.

ZEPHIEL: I've long had the conviction that humanity had no more worth than the least of all fleas.   And then...you.   Your deeds here, and those of the others... Every good act has whittled at my certainty.   What I am saying is that you have earned my attention. Still, be careful.   The last person to toy with my respect was my father. Ultimately, I had to put an end to him.   Now, you have a throat. And I, a hand. Let us hope the two never have need to meet.

Japanese Confessions, broken out a bit easier, and with code removed.

Spoiler
ABEL: マルス様とエスト… おれにとって二人は とても大切な人だ。   主君への忠誠、 恋人への愛情… どちらもはっきりした気持ちがある。   君に感じるこの気持ちは… 契約からの忠誠だろうか? それとも仲間としての友情…?   おれにもわからない。 でも、心から大切な人が また一人できた…それは確かだ。   これからもよろしく頼むよ。 今まで通りに仲良くさせて欲しい。

ALFONS: 君はいつも僕のところに来てくれるね。 傍にいるのが当たり前になってしまって、 その姿を見ないと落ち着かないよ。   実を言うと、本当は召喚師と、いや… 君とこんなに親密になるつもりはなかった。 大切なものが多いと、失った時辛いからね。   僕は立場上、傷ついてばかりいられない。 出会う全てのものと距離をとり 思い入れないことが合理的だと思ったんだ。   でも…だめだった。僕はもう君に、 離れがたい気持ちを感じてしまっている。 こうしてずっと隣にいたいと願ってるんだ。   …君も同じ気持ちなのかい? ありがとう。 決して失わないよう、必ず守り通すよ。 僕の相棒、Kiran… 

ANNA: あなた最近、頼もしくなったわね。 最初はあんなに危なっかしかったのに、 今じゃ立派にみんなを率いてる。   …私、謝らなくちゃ。 あなたが初めてこの世界に来た時、 大英雄には見えないって言ったこと。   人や英雄は見かけで判断できない。 私も昔、上官からそう教わったのに… 悪いことを言ってごめんなさいね。   でも、いくら大英雄様といっても 特務機関の一員である以上、 これからもビシバシ指導させてもらうわよ?   あなたがいつか本当にこの世界の 救世主となるその日まで… 傍で見守って、支え続けると誓うわ。 

AQUA: ユラリ、ユルレリ… …ふふ、今日も来てくれたのね。 嬉しいわ、Kiran。   あなたがいつも見ていてくれるから… 歌う時はついあなたの姿を 探すようになってしまったのよ。   …私の歌には、不思議な力があるの。 戦場で使う、仲間を元気づける歌の力や… もっと恐ろしい、心を支配するような力も。   けれど、この世界では… あまり強い力は使えないみたいだわ。 その代わりに、歌で身を滅ぼすこともない。   約束できるわ…最後まで傍にいるって。 いつかあなたに話させてほしい… 私の生まれた、見えざる国のことを。 

ASAMA: ああ、やはりあなたですか。 その落ち着きのない足音、 何度も聞けば嫌でもわかってしまいますよ。   人畜無害な聖職者に執拗に絡むなど、 あなたも随分ヒマなようですねえ? そうそう、ヒマといえば…   我々英雄には、いつ暇が出るのでしょう? ふと気になってしまったのですよ、 その煩い足音が聞けなくなる日のことを。   死に別れようと生き別れようと、 嘆くことはありません。ですが… 私はあなたが気に入ってしまいましてね。   あなたにこき使われる生活をもう少し 続けるのも悪くないと思ってしまいました。 暇を出すなら、なるべく先にしてください。 

BARTR: なぬ? 戦いのとき、もう少し周りを見て 行動すべき…だと?   馬鹿者が!! そんなものは気にせずともよい!   全てを叩き潰す力…! それさえあれば、なにも要らぬ! 戦いはそれがすべてなのだ!   そう、小細工など不要だ! このわしのようにな!   わはは、そうだそうだ! 分かればいいのだ! 

BARTS: 傭兵をやった後は アカネイアの軍隊に入り… その後は海賊なんかもやった。   んで最後に木こりで落ち着くかって、 思ってたんだけどな… 結局こうしてまた戦場にいる…   はは…おれはそういう運命の下に 生まれてるのかな。   お前と出会ったのも 元から運命づけられてたってわけだ。 はは、これからもよろしくな。   まあ流れもんだから いつまでいるか、 わかんねーけどな!

BERKA: Kiran… 今日も無事そうね。 …良かった。   …? どうして安心するのかって? わからない…   あなたは私の雇い主じゃない… あなたのために戦う義理も、 契約も何もない…   それなのに、私は… あなたの身を案じている。 たぶん…召喚師の力のせい。   これが情だとしたら、 殺し屋として、とても厄介なこと… だからあなたの…その力のせいよ。 

CAMILLA: まあ、Kiran…! 今日も私のところに来てくれたのね。 その顔を私によく見せてちょうだい?   ふふ…良かった、怪我はないみたいね。 そんな強力な神器を持っているのに 闘えないだなんて…本当に可愛い子。   あなたを見ているとつい、 守ってあげたくなってしまうのよ。 あなたを襲う敵は、私が倒してあげる。   この感情が英雄と召喚師の 性でしかないのだとしても… 私は甘んじてそれを受け入れるわ。   例えほんのひとときでも、 私はあなたの、特別な英雄でありたいの。 いつまでも愛しているわ、あなたを…

CAMUS: いつの頃からか… 人には極力近寄らぬように 心がけてきた…   それは私の過去に関わることでもある。 だが、君と共に戦ってきたからだろうか。 私の考えも少し変わったようだ…   たとえ身を裂かれるような別離に 苦しむことになったとしても…   それを恐れて、 他者と関わらないままでは、 大切なものは何も得られない。   君が教えてくれたことだ。 感謝する。

CECILIA: 最初あなたと出会った時はね、 ロイやリリーナのように 色々と教えてあげるつもりだったの。   でも…あなたは驚くほどの成長で、 あっと言う間に私を追い越してしまった… ふふっ、なんだか寂しいわね。   まだまだ私が必要…? ふふっ、そう言ってくれると 少しホッとしちゃうわ。   そうね、まだ私が教えて あげられることもありそうだし…ね。 これからもよろしくね。ふふっ。

CHROM: お前と戦場に出るようになってから もうずいぶん経つ気がするな。 最初は戸惑うことばかりだったが…   Kiranが俺のことを 導いてくれて心強かったぞ。 これからもどうか、共にいてくれ。   それにしても… 初めて見た時から思っていたが、 お前はルフレによく似ている。   いや、見た目の話じゃない。 戦略を立てて皆の力になるところや 誰一人死なせまいとするその思いがだ。   お前も、今に素晴らしい軍師になるだろう。 俺も英雄として力を貸す。 お前との絆は…永遠だ。 

CLARINE: まったく! ここの皆様はなっておりませんわ! 礼儀作法というものを軽んじています!   いいですか! 皆が礼儀を守らなければ、 皆を指揮する立場である あなたが笑われてしまうんですのよ!   えっ…? べ、べつに 私はあなたや皆様のために 言っているわけではございませんわ!   …仕方ありませんわね。 私がじきじきに、まずあなたに 礼儀作法を指導してさしあげます。   いいですこと、 これはとても「特別」なんですの! あなただから教えてさしあげるんですのよ!

DENIS: Kiran、いたいた! この野菜をあげたくて探してたんだべ。 おらの畑で採れた新鮮なやつだべよ!   あ。お、おらの畑ってのはその… そうだべ、特務機関の庭にこっそり 作っちまった一角で…すまないべ…   …へっ、怒らないんだべか? 機関のみんなは気にしてないから、 できることをしてくれて嬉しいって…?   へへ、そう言ってくれて、ありがとな。 あんたはいつもおらを認めてくれる。 だからおらはあんたが好きだべ。   これからもじゃんじゃん野菜を作って もりもり力をつけて…あんたのために しっかり戦うから、見ててほしいべ! 

DOHGA: 私は敵を倒すことよりも、 仲間を守ることにこそ 重きを置いて戦ってきた…   だからこそ、 私は君のことを よく理解しているつもりだ。   君がどれだけ 皆のことを思い、 皆を守ってくれているかを…   君と私がいれば、 さらに多くの仲間たちを守れるだろう。 これからも、よろしく頼んだぞ。

ELFI: もぐもぐ…おいしい。 あ、Kiran… あなたもおやつの時間なの?   え? このサンドイッチをわたしに…? そのために来てくれたのね… ありがとう。とてもうれしいわ。   わたし、ここに来てから前よりも、 たくさん食べるようになったのよ。 エリーゼ様を守る分と、それから…   …あなたを守る力の分も。 たくさん食べて、訓練をして、 わたしはあなたに頼られる盾になるの。   それじゃ、サンドイッチいただきます… もぐもぐ…ごくん。 うん、優しい味がして、おいしいわ… 

ELISE: Kiranさんだーっ! わーい、今日も会いに来てくれてうれしい! お仕事忙しいのに、本当にありがとー!   …あ、あれ!? 腕のところ怪我してるよ? もしかして戦闘で? た、たいへん! すぐに治してあげるからね…えいっ!   ふう、これで大丈夫だよ。 良かった…ちゃんと気づいてあげられて。 あなたが痛い思いしたら、あたしも辛いの。   だってあたし、あなたが大好きだから。 ここに来て…違う世界の新しいお友達は いっぱいできたけど、いちばんはあなた!   最初にお友達になってくれたあなたのこと、 あたしはだいだい、だーーーいすきなの! この気持ちは、ずーっと変わらないからね! 

ELIWOD: 今思えば、君との出会いは 必然だったのかもしれないね。   君が僕たちを信じ、 一生懸命戦ってくれる姿勢は、 皆を勇気づけてくれた…   それはもちろん僕にとっても、 希望の光だったんだ…   君と一緒なら、僕たちは どんな苦境でも 乗り越えていけると思う。   だからこれからも共にありたい… そう思ってるよ。

EST: アベルと一緒に アリティアでお店を営んで ずっと一緒に暮らす…   それがわたしの願いだったんだけど、 今はこの戦いに参加できて 良かったって思ってるよ。   だってあなたとも出会えたし、 いろんな絆の形があるって… 教えてもらったから。   わたしってまだまだ子供だな、 って思ったの。そう思えるようになった分、 大人になったってことかな?   ふふっ、ありがと。 これからも、よろしくね!

FA: えへへ! ファ、すっごくたのしいな! みんないっしょにあそんでくれるの。   きょうはね、 いっぱい、いーっぱいあそんだの。 それからね、それから…   …ふわぁ。 ファ、ねむくなっちゃったの。   みんなでいっしょに おひるねしようよ、ね? おひるねはきもちいいよ…   おひるね… すー、すー… むにゃむにゃ…

FERICIA: Kiranさーん!! こ、これを…これをどうぞ!! 紅茶が奇跡的に成功したんです~!   はわわ、嘘なんかじゃありませんってば~! 騙されたと思って、ほら! …い、如何でしょうか?   !! 美味しい、ですか!? 良かったです…! これで私… やっとやっとあなたにお礼が言えますね。   私、いつもドジばかりなのに… 初めて会った日からずっと傍にいてくれて、 本当にありがとうございます…!   いつか敏腕メイドらしいことができたら、 この気持ちをお伝えしたかったんですよ。 フェリシア、これからも頑張りますっ。 

FIR: 旅の中で様々な戦いを重ねて… 私は、私なりに強くなれたと 思っていました。   でも、あなたと… Kiranさんと出会って…   本当の強さとは戦場にはないもの… 常に仲間を守り、平和を守る強さだって… 気づくことができた気がします。   あなたのおかげです。 これからもあなたのお傍で、 強さの本質をもっと学びたいです。   戦いのことだけじゃなく、 もっといろんなことを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

FLOLINA: あ、あの… 今お時間よろしいでしょうか…?   ご、ごめんなさい… うまく言えないかもしれないんですけど… 私…   あなたの指揮で 一緒に戦うことができて… すごく嬉しかったです…   あなたのおかげで、 私なりに成長できた気がしてます… だからそのお礼だけ、今伝えたくて…   ふふっ、ありがとうございます。 じゃあこれからも… よろしくお願いしますね。

FREDERIK: おや、Kiranさん。 今日も任務に励まれているのですね、 見回りなら私もお手伝いしましょう。   貴方の進行方向を予測し、 道中の小石と雑草をすべて 取り払って差し上げますよ。   私の使命はもちろんイーリス王家の方を お守りすることが第一。 そこは揺らぎません。ですが…   少しなら貴方にも目を配って良いかなと、 そう思うようになってきました。 情でもわいてしまったのでしょうかね。   ああ、つい話し込んでしまいました。 さっそく私は石を拾って参ります。 貴方はどうぞ、見回りの続きを! 

GOHDON: いつもありがとう。 ぼくがここまでがんばれたのは、 君のおかげだよ。   君の指揮のおかげで、 いろんな所で役に立てる自分がいて、 すごくうれしかったよ。   これで見た目にも貫禄が出てくれたら いいんだけどなぁ… あはは、そんなのさすがに無理だよね。   でも…君とならぼくはもっと成長できる、 そんな気がしてるんだ。 これからもよろしくね。 

GUIRE: よう、Kiran。 最近よく俺のところに来るな。 焼き菓子でもねだりにきたのか?   言っておくがこいつはだめだぞ。 蜂蜜入りのとっておきで、 俺の一番のお気に入りだからな。   ん? なんだ、菓子は要らないのか。 じゃあ依頼か。それも違う? 一緒にいたいから来たって…正気かよ。   人との関係はただの利害で成り立ってる。 なのにお前はそんなものがなくても、 俺といたいっていうのか? …そうか。   なあ。この菓子、やっぱりお前にやるよ。 何かの報酬とか、そういうんじゃない。 ただの…俺の気持ちだ。 

GUNTHER: 上官殿から聞いたのだが… Kiran殿は、 異界の大英雄と称される方なのですな。   ああ、そう謙遜する必要はありません。 最初は誰しも見習いです。 今は若くとも、実力が見合っておらずとも…   器を与えられた者はいつか、 その器に相応しい人間へと成長する。 私はそのような方を知っておりますぞ。   きっと今にあなたも、真の大英雄となる… これは老いぼれの戯言ではなく、 傍で共に闘い、感じたことです。   しかし、まだ未熟であることも事実。 戦場では私があなたの剣となりますゆえ、 これまで以上に頼ってくだされ。 

HAROLD: ああ、Kiranくん! この前偶然、町に行く機会があってね。 民たちから特務機関の良い噂を耳にしたよ。   素晴らしい…それでこそ真のヒーローだ。 そこでだ! 登場時のポーズなどあれば もっとヒロイックになると思わないかね?   私もいくつか考えてみたのだが、 何故かポーズを決めるたびに頭上から 野良ペガサスの落し物が降るのだよ!   むむ!? そうなるのは私だけ、だと? ならば安心だ、是非使ってくれたまえ! ポーズ中に隙ができる分には問題ない…   私が無粋な悪党どもを蹴散らしてやろう。 大切な友人には、指一本触れさせん! 君との友情を力に変えて闘うぞ!! 

HAWKEYE: 我と話がしたい…か。 お前はつくづく変わり者だ…   なに、我ほどではないと…? ふむ…そうか…   確かに我は砂漠に生きる者… ここにいる者たちと比べれば 変わり者かもしれぬな…   だが…世界の平穏を 守りたいと思う心は皆と同じ…   我らの悠久の黄砂と同じく それはいついかなる時も変わらぬもの… 約束しよう。

HECTOR: こんな事を言うのは どうにも気恥ずかしいんだが… 俺はお前と出会うまで…   俺が強けりゃ戦いはどうとでもなる、 皆を守ってやれる… そんな風に考えてたのかもしれねーな。   だがお前と死線を何度もくぐるうちに… うまく言えねえが、 俺も変わってきた気がするぜ。   ああ、お前のおかげだ。 恩に着る… これからもよろしくな。   お前の背中は俺が守るからな。 俺の背中は任せたぜ。

HENRI: あ、Kiranだ~! また僕を戦場に出してくれるんだね、 あはは、嬉しいよ~!   今日は誰をやっちゃえばいいの~? 英雄? エンブラ兵? それとも… 特務機関の誰かを殺しちゃう~?   …え、仲間を殺すことは絶対にない? そうなんだ、変なの~。 仲間同士でも殺しあうことはあるのに~。   でも僕、ここが気に入ったから… 誰かがいなくなるのは嫌かもね~。 特に君が死んじゃったら、すごく嫌~。   もし君が戦場で死んじゃったら、 殺した奴にすごい呪いをかけちゃうかも。 だから…絶対に生き残ってよね~。 

HINATA: おうおう、Kiran! いつも戦に出してくれてありがとな! おかげで最近、腕も上がってきたぜ!   正直、最初は早く帰りてえと思ってたんだ。 だってこの世界には白夜みたいな道場も、 うまい味噌汁や出汁巻き卵もねえし。   けど今はここがすげえ気に入ってる。 俺って元々新しい物好きだし、 人生楽しまなきゃ損だからな!   それに、タクミ様をお守りする者として… 色んな世界の強い奴と戦うことは いい経験になるって思ってる。   もちろんあんたのことも、 俺がこの刀でしっかり守ってやるよ! これからもこのヒナタ様に任せろってんだ! 

HINOKA: Kiran…! ちょうど今、天馬の手入れをしていたんだ。 お前と空を飛んでみたいと思ってな。   私はずっと考えていた。 この世界に来て最初に出会ったお前と、 どうしたらもっと親密になれるかと。   それで考えついたのが、 空の上で語り合うという案だ。 どうだ、我ながら名案だと思うんだが…   …なに? そんなことをしなくても、 もうじゅうぶん親密だと思っている? そ、そうなのか!? なんだか照れるな…   だが、そう思っていてくれて嬉しいぞ。 では改めて今日という日の記念に… お前を空の上に誘わせてくれ。いいだろう? 

JEIGUN: わしも長年 騎士として生きてきたが… そなたのような者は初めてだ。   我らが皆 そなたに従うのは契約ゆえか? いや、それだけではない。   そなたには、 共に戦いたいと思える何かがある。 うまく言葉にはできぬが…   あのマルス様に近しい何か… 英雄を引きつける魅力を、 そなたは持っておるのやもしれぬな…   老いぼれの身だが、わしも 命尽きる時までそなたと共にありたい。 そう思っておるぞ。

JOKER: ああ、あなたですか。何か用件でも? …え? 私に紅茶を持ってきた? ここですぐに飲めと言われましても…   いえ、飲まないとは言っておりませんよ。 せっかくの茶葉を無駄にはできませんからね。 では、いただきます。   …少しぬるいですね。香りも薄いですし。 私なら人には出しません。ですが… 相手を労う気持ちが伝わってきます。   いくら技術を持っていても心がなければ、 この味を出すことは難しいでしょう。 私のことを、思ってくださったのですね。   …仕方ありません、今度私もあなたに 紅茶を入れて差し上げますよ。 今ならきっと、最高の味になります。 

JORJUE: オレの浮いた話をいくつも聞いた? …参ったな、 秘密にしてたつもりだったんだが…   こういう噂は広まるのが早いな。 まあ事実かどうかは、 置いておくとして…   ざっくばらんに話ができるのは、 ここの連中が心の底から 信頼し合ってるから…なんだろうな。   ああ、ここの居心地… そんなに悪くないぜ。   オレももうしばらく ここにいさせてもらうことにしよう。 ああ、よろしく頼む。

KAGEROU: Kiran… 丁度良いところに来てくれた。 この地の草花を生けてみたのだが、どうだ?   ………… そうか。奈落の荒れ野のようか… 褒め言葉だと受け取っておこう。   しかし、不思議なものだ。 もしこの世界に来ることがなければ私は、 一生この草花を見ることはなかった。   こうして貴殿と時間を共にし、 語り合うこともなかったのだ。 すべて、貴殿の結んだ縁のおかげだな。   貴殿は全軍の指揮に関わる人物。 だから…いや、例えそうでなくとも、 私はあなたを守ると誓おう。 

KAIN: ジェイガン様に よく言われていたのだが…   おれには猪突猛進の きらいがあるらしい。   だが、お前がいてくれれば おれは戦いの中でも自分を見失わず、 しっかりと役目を果たせる。   これもお前のおかげだ。 ありがとう、Kiran。   熱く、そして平静さも失わずに、 これからも戦い抜いてみせる… それがおれの望みだ!

KAMUI_F: まあ、Kiranさん。 今日も来てくださったんですね。 ありがとうございます…!   …あ。すみません頭を撫でてしまって。 嬉しくてつい癖が出てしまいました。 私、仲間によくこうするんですよ。   こうして触れていると、相手を思う気持ちが 言葉よりも伝わるような気がして… よかったらあなたも、私に試してみますか?   …うふふ、とっても優しい手つきです。 撫でられる側は久しぶりですけれど、 たまにはいいものですね。   良かったらまた、私を撫でてください。 あなたの優しい気持ちを受けたら… きっと私、いくらでも強くなれます。 

KAMUI_M: 今日も来てくれて嬉しいよ。 いつも一緒にいることが多いせいか、 君がいないと落ち着かないんだよね。   なんだか、目の届くところにいないと 安心できないっていうか… これが庇護欲、ってやつなのかな?   今まではどちらかというと 僕がそう言われることが多かったんだけど、 まさか言う側になるだなんてね。   君はたぶん、この世界にとって とても大事な人なんだ。だからみんな… 全力で守りたいって思うんだよ。   今まで守られてきた分を、僕は君に返す。 だから君は、君の望む道を… 迷わずに進んでほしい。 

KATUA: 私はいつも遠くを見ているように 見えていた…ですって?   ふふっ、あなたからそういう風に 見えていたのなら… そうなのかもしれないわね。   でも…もう大丈夫。 今はあなたとの絆を… 確かに感じることができるから。   ええ、私はこれから… 強く、気高く、前を見て、 闘うことができると思うわ。   あなたが… 傍にいてくれたら…

KAZAHANA: えい! はあ! とう!! さて、今日の訓練はここまでかな。 いつも通りすごい動きだったでしょ?   …げっ、右の踏み込みが甘い!? 振り返った後の一撃が遅い!? もーー! 大将は厳しいんだからーっ!   ん? そうよ、大将って呼んだの。 あなたはなんか軍の要っぽいから… そう呼んだんだけど、いけなかった?   そんなすごいものじゃない、って… またまた、ご謙遜を! いつも頑張ってるの、見てるんだからね。   でもあなたがそう言うなら… これはみんなの前ではやめとくわ。 二人だけの呼び名ってことで、どう? 

LAZWARD: あっ、Kiran! ちょうど今、君のこと考えてたんだよ。 こうして会えるなんて運命かもね!   …今日は君にね、話があるんだ。 内緒だけど僕、新しい世界に来るのは これが初めてじゃないんだよ。   僕は元の世界から旅立ったあと、 姿も名前も変えて暗夜王国に来た。 本当の名前は…アズールっていうんだ。   急に変なこと言っちゃってごめん。 君とはすごく仲良くなれたから、 隠し事はしたくないなって思って。   僕、君がずっと笑っていられるように 頑張って戦うから…見ててよね。 それじゃ今から、二人でお茶でも行こう! 

LEON: 来たんだ、Kiran。 あんたはいつもそうやって僕のこと、 何かと構いにくるよね。   僕が冷たくしたって話しかけてくるし、 戦闘が終わったら心配して見に来るし、 それから…僕をここまで強くしてくれた。   自分で言うのも何だけど、 僕は優秀に見えるらしくてね。 周りに気にかけてもらえる方じゃないんだ。   だから、正直ちょっと嬉しいよ。 こうしていつも傍にいてくれて。 ここに来た時は考えもしなかったけど…   …僕はあんたになら、 この命を預けてもいいと思ってるよ。 僕にここまで言わせるなんて、罪な奴だね。 

LEYVAN: つまらない話だが… Kiran、 お前には一応話しておきたい。   俺は失脚したある侯爵家の者だ。 その復讐のために、 傭兵に身をやつして戦ってきた…   俺の力は復讐のために 身につけたものだ。 だが…それはもうどうでもいい。   お前のおかげで、 俺は気づかされた。 この力で真になすべきことを…   …よくわからんなら、気にするな。忘れろ。 ともかくこれまで通り、 戦いの役には立ってやる。

LILINA: 誰かを守りたい… ずっとそう想い続けていたはずなのに、 やっぱり一人だと限界があって…   でもあなたと一緒にいて、 仲間は共に守り合うからこそ、 強くなれるんだって知ったわ。   あなたもロイもすごいなって思うの。 人に好かれて…その中心に立って…   うん、ありがとう。 わたしもがんばる。 だから、応援してくれる?

LIN: 今日は改めてあなたに お礼を言いたかったの。   ああ、そんな大したことじゃないのよ。 でも…これまで何度も あなたには助けられたから。   そして勇気づけてもらったことや、 優しく労わってもらったこと… 本当に嬉しかった。   あなたはまるで… サカの大地に吹く、 優しい風みたい…   ふふっ、ごめんね。 なんでもないの。 だから…これからもよろしくね。

LIZ: ねえ、Kiranさん! わたし、この世界に来てから… 結構成長したと思うんだけど、どうかな?   戦場にも慣れたし、 特務機関のみんなとも仲良くなれたし、 この世界のご飯だって好き嫌いしないし!   えへへ、やっぱりそう思うよね? 褒めてくれてありがとう。 それってぜーんぶ、あなたのおかげだよ!   あなたが一緒にいてくれたからわたし、 憧れのレディに近づけた気がするんだ。 これからもご指導よろしくねっ!   ちなみに…いたずらの腕も上がったんだよ。 ほらその服の袖にカエルさんが… あはは、大成功! 驚いてくれて嬉しいー! 

LLEU: ったく…あんたって人は 本当におせっかいだね。 ほっといてくれって言ってるのに…   まあ、おかげで オレがここまで成長できたことは… 感謝…してなくも…   …べ、別に、何でもない! 何も言ってないからな!   オレ、あんたみたいな奴は苦手なんだよ。 オレみたいなひねくれ者と付き合って、 余計な世話を焼いて…   いい迷惑だよ。 おかげで、オレが守らないといけない奴が 増えたじゃないか…

LUCINA: この世界は本当に美しいですね。 白いお城、抜けるように青い空… それから、豊かな木々に花々。   …どれも、かけがえのないものです。 Kiranさん… この世界、必ず守りましょうね。   私の故郷は戦で滅びてしまいました。 でも、この場所はあんな風にさせません。 もう誰にも同じ思いをして欲しくない…   …え? そんな顔をするな? 慰めてくださっているのですね。 ありがとうございます…   私はあなたの優しさと強さに、 いつも助けられているんですよ。 これからも、お傍にいさせてくださいね。 

LUNA: あ、来た来たKiran! あんた、あたしと同盟を組む気はない? ほら、最近一緒にいることも多いし…   同盟を組んでおけば連携しやすいでしょ? いい? その名も… Kiranルーナ同盟!   …な、何よその顔は!! 安直すぎるって失礼ね! せっかくあたし、 あんたと仲良くしようと思って色々考えて…   え? 組んでくれるの? あ、ありがと… べ、別に嬉しくなんかないけど、 こうなったら二人の間に隠し事はナシね。   …あたし、本当の名前はセレナっていうの。 みんなには内緒にしときなさいよ。でも… 二人の時は、特別にそう呼んでもいいわ。 

MARIA: えへへ、どうかな? わたし、強くなれたかな?   わたしね、今までは兄様や姉様に 守ってもらってばかりで…いつか わたしも強くなれたらな~、って思ってた。   でも、あなたと一緒にいて…思ったんだ。 「いつか」じゃなくて… 「今」強くならなくちゃって。   ホント、大変な戦いだったんだもん。 でも、そのおかげで…わたしは 夢をかなえることができたんだ。   ありがとう。これから いっぱい恩返しするからね!

MARICH: 君と共に戦うようになって それなりの時間が経ったけど、 いつも君には驚かされるよ。   ああ、ごめん。 変な意味じゃないんだ。 君は…とても不思議な人だからね。   今まで出会った誰とも違う、 僕たちが誰も考えたことがなかった 新しい何かをもたらしてくれる…   君は…運命を変える風… そんな感じかな。   だから、その力を… これからも信じさせてほしい。 共にがんばろう。

MARKS: Kiran、これを。 アンナ隊長に借りた訓練用の剣だ。 今日こそ私の鍛錬に付き合ってもらおう。   そう怪訝な顔をするな。 別にお前を戦士として鍛えようなどという 考えに及んだわけではない。   共に剣を振り、心を通わせたいと思った。 一軍を率いるお前の覚悟や思い、 そして迷いを…私は知りたいのだ。   幾度も共に戦場に出て、 私はお前を信頼している。だからこそ… その気持ちを知り、できるなら支えたい。   まあ、嫌だというなら無理強いは… …そうか、付き合ってくれるか。 礼を言う、Kiran… 

MARTH: これまで幾度も激戦を重ねてきて… ぼくは自分の非力さを思い知った。   でもそんなとき、君が傍にいてくれた事、 本当に心強かったよ…   ぼくは独りでは何もできないけれど、 君と一緒ならどんな困難にも 立ち向かっていける…そんな気がするんだ。   だからこれからも… 共に戦い続けていこう。   うん、ありがとう。 これからもよろしくね。

MATTHEW: まったく、あんたといると退屈しないぜ。 …なあ、知ってるか? 本来密偵ってやつは…   仲間だろうと友達だろうと… 必要以上に慣れ合うもんじゃない。 そんな相手はつくるべきじゃねーんだ。   だって、そうだろ。 任務で仲間を見捨てられないようじゃ、 そいつに密偵は務まらねえ。   だが…そうだな… おれも少し変わる努力をしてみるか…   いや、なんでもねーよ。 気にするな。

MINERBA: わたしは王の器ではない。 兄上に代わって 国を治めていたこともあったが…   反乱を起こされ、捕らえられ、 醜態を晒した… 己の無力さを思い知った…   もしも君のような軍師が 傍にいてくれたら… わたしは国を治められただろうか…   君は不思議だな。 わたしにもまだやれることがあると… そんな気にさせてくれる。   ありがとう。 わたしも諦めず、前を向こう。 君と共に…

MISHEIL: 俺は一度は死んだ身… ミネルバに破れ、 あの戦で描いていた野望は潰えた…   そのはずだったが… 俺の虚ろな胸の内に 燻るものがある…   それは、認めたくはないが… 貴様と過ごす日々の中で 少しずつ芽生えたものなのやもしれぬ…   俺は貴様という力を得て、 再び世界の覇者たらんと望んでいるのか… それとも…   まあ良い。 我が心が定まるまで、今しばらく 貴様の座興に付き合ってやろう。

NABARL: 俺は常に 独りで戦い続けてきた。 だが…   お前たちと共に戦う未来も 悪くないのかもしれん…   …いや、 今の言葉は…忘れろ…   …世迷い言を口にした。 Kiran、 お前のせいだ…

NACIEN: な、なにぃ…!? 私が自分に酔っている…!? 自分のことしか考えていない、だと!?   くっ…当然だろう。 私は常に自分のために生きてきた。 そうして、のし上がってきたんだ…!   フッ…だがこうして面と向かって 言ってくる者は初めてだ。 面白い…   キミがこの私にケンカを売ったこと… 後悔させてやろう…! そして必ずキミは私に跪くことになる…   そしたらキミを 私がずうっと傍で可愛がってやろう…! ふはははっ…!

NINO: あたし、ここにいられてよかった。 いろんな人たちと一緒に過ごして… ほんと毎日楽しいよ。   …前にもね、いたんだ。 あたしにとって大切な仲間。 んと…家族がね。   みんないなくなっちゃったけど… でも、あの頃は楽しかった。 みんな一緒って良いよね。   それを思い出せたのは… あなたのおかげだよ。 ありがと、ね?   お礼に、あたし これからもずっとがんばる! だから、そばで見ててね。

NONO: Kiran、みつけたー! 今日もノノと一緒にあそぼうよ!! 鬼ごっこにする? かくれんぼがいい?   へ? お話するのがいいの? ノノ、体を動かしたかったんだけど… あなたがそうしたいなら、いいよ!   ノノね、あなたと一緒にいるの好きなんだ。 優しくって、楽しくって、安心するの! あなたもおんなじ気持ち?   そうなんだ! うれしい! じゃあずっとずーっと一緒にいてね! ノノはお姉さんだし強いから、   Kiranのことを ずっとずーっと守ってあげる! 約束するよ、ゆびきりげんまん! 

OBORO: あら、Kiran。 今日はどうしたの? 服がほつれた? それともまたスープのシミでもつけたの?   …うふふ、冗談よ。 最近はあなた、何か用がなくたって こうして来てくれるようになったものね。   私、あなたの真っ白な服を見るのが好きよ。 血痕も破れもない服は教えてくれるもの、 今日は何事もなかったんだって。   服は繕えば直るけど、命はそうじゃない。 私はあなたに何かあったら悲しいわ。 だって、大切に思っているんだもの。   これからもあなたの服がずっと 汚れのない白であり続けるように… 絶対にあなたを守ってみせるわ。 

ODIN: ふっ…来ると思っていたぞ。 神秘の威光を放つこの契約の地で待てば 静謐の深淵より選ばれし大英雄が現れると…   あーーーすみません帰らないでください! ここなら会えると思って待ってたんですよ! 俺、あなたに話があって。   俺たち最近、すげえ仲良くなりましたよね。 だから、隠し事とかしたくないなと思って… 思い切って真の名を告げに来たんです。   俺、ホントはオーディンじゃなくて、 異なる時間軸より来る希望の戦士… ウードっていうんです!!   へ? またいつもの妙な寸劇かって? そう思ってもらっても構いません。でも… 俺はあなたにだけは、嘘は言いませんよ。 

OGUMA: お前たちと出会い、 強さの形には 様々なものがあると知った。   血にまみれ勝利だけを求める、 剣闘士としての俺の戦いにはない、 平和を守るための強さ……   Kiran、 お前から教わったものだ。   俺はもっと強くなろう。 お前たちが求める平和のために、 この剣を振るうと約束しよう。

OLIVIE: あ、あの… いつも私の踊りを見てくださって、 ありがとうございます…!   旅には慣れていますが、 こんな国は初めてで、本当は、 とても緊張していたんです…   でも、あなたがいつも傍にいてくれて 笑顔で見守ってくださったから、 私…頑張ることができました。   こ、こんなこと言うのは とっても恥ずかしいんですけど… 今、新しい踊りを考えているんです。   この世界と…それから、 あなたへの想いを込めた舞… いつか、披露させてくださいね。 

PAORA: わたしにとっての主は… もちろんミネルバ様です。   それに二人の妹たちも とても大切な存在です。 でも…   この世界で… 同じくらい大切な人が できてしまいました。   できればこれからも… あなたの隣にいたい… よろしいですか…?   ありがとうございます…! わたし、嬉しいです…!

PIERI: 探したの、Kiran! 今日はあなたに渡したいものがあるのよ。 じゃーん! ピエリお手製のお料理なの!   お肉はピエリがえいってして、 グサグサーってやった死にたてのやつなの。 それからお野菜もとっても新鮮なのよ?   さ、食べて食べてなの! …どうなの? おいしいの?? わーい! 喜んでくれて嬉しいの!   ピエリのお母さんはお料理上手だったの。 だから娘のピエリもお料理上手なの。 ピエリはこの血に感謝してるのよ、だって…   ピエリはあなたが大好きだから! あなたが喜んでくれるならピエリ、 闘いもお料理もがんばっちゃうのよ! 

REFLET_F: 私たち、一緒にたくさんの戦場を 経験してきましたね。 私、いつもあなたを見ていました…   あなたの戦術、あなたの戦い方、 そして仲間を守ろうとする優しさ。 似ていると言ったらおこがましいですが、   私も元の世界ではそんな風に みんなを率いて戦っていました。 だから、わかるんです。   あなたがどれだけ、私たちを… 仲間を大切に思っているのかを。 だから、つらいときは頼ってください。   私はこれでも、軍師としては先輩です。 戦闘でも、それ以外でも…あなたの憂いを 晴らすような策を考えてみせますよ! 

REFLET_M: この世界に来てから、 君の戦術を間近で見ることができて とても勉強になるよ。   出撃の時に僕を選んでくれるたび、 ああ今日も君の傍にいられるって、 うれしい気持ちになるんだ。   でも、あんまり僕ばかり傍にいたら 君の半身に悪いかな? そう…僕の読みが当たっていれば、   君の半身はアルフォンスだろう? 僕とクロムの絆と同じように、 君たちの間にも特別なものを感じるんだ。   けれど、戦術を立てる者として… 君の気持ちが一番わかるのはきっと僕だ。 戦が終わるまで、君を支えてみせるからね。 

RIFF: いやはや… 若い皆さんに囲まれていると、 年甲斐もなく無理をしてしまいます。   ただ私にもまだできることがあると… それを知ることができたこの旅は とても有意義なものだと感じます。   私を導いてくれた皆さん… そしてあなたにも 感謝しなければなりませんね。   老いぼれの身ではありますが、 遠慮なく使ってやってください。   全ては神の御心のままに…

RINDA: ね、ねえ。 別に大したことじゃないけど、その… ちゃんとお礼を言っておこうと思って。   あなたと出会ってから色々あったけど… 今思うと、すごく楽しかった思い出ばかりよ。 とても感謝してるわ。   元の世界で、お父様が亡くなってから、 つらくてずっとふさぎこんでた時期も あったから…   あっ…ごめんなさい。 うん、今はもう大丈夫よ。 あなたが一緒にいてくれるから…   ふふっ、気を遣ってくれてありがとう。 やっぱりあなたって… 優しいのね。

RONKUU: 今日も、傍にいるんだな。 お前はなぜ… そんなに俺に目をかける?   俺は何も持っていない。 富も権力も。 あるのは剣の腕だけだ。   なに? 俺といると、 心強いからだと…? なるほど、用心棒というわけか?   …いいだろう。 腕を買われることは悪くない。 それに…   お前はなんだか放っておけない。 望むなら、共にいてやる。 後悔はさせん。 

ROY: ぼくはもっと強くなりたい… そして人々がみんな笑顔で 暮らせるような世界を守りたい…   そのためにも 学ぶべきことは まだまだたくさんあるんだ。   Kiran、 君からも、もっと たくさんのことを学びたい。   戦いだけじゃない、 君のいた世界のことも、 君という人のことも…   これからも仲良くしてくれるかな? うん、ありがとう。 これからもよろしくね!

RYOUMA: 共に瞑想をしないか? こうして目を閉じ…心を無にするんだ。 気分が落ち着く風景を思ってもいいぞ。   俺か? 俺はもちろん、 祖国である白夜の光景を思う。 満開の桜に、雨の庭園、下弦の月…   だが最近は、この地の景色を 思い浮かべることも多くなった。 特務機関の皆の姿を、そして…   戦場に立つお前の姿を思うと、 不思議と心が落ち着くんだ。 お前にとっての俺も、そうでありたい。   誰かに刀を捧げるなど、 国にいた頃は許されざることだったが… 俺はお前の刀として闘おう、最後まで。 

SAIZOU: …む。俺の気配に気づいたか。 少しは成長したようだな、 召喚師Kiran。   以前なら半日は気づかれず 貴様のお気楽さに呆れたものだが、 これなら心配する必要はないな。   …おい、勘違いをするな。 別に見守ってやっていたわけではない。 あくまで監視だ、監視。   俺の使命はリョウマ様をお守りすること… 軍の要たるお前が腑抜けていれば リョウマ様の御身も危ういからな。   せいぜいこれからも精進しろ。 そうすればこの俺も… 陰ながら助力してやらんこともないぞ。 

SAKURA: Kiranさん…! は、はい…今日も怪我なんてしていません。 心配してくださって、優しいんですね。   あなたは大英雄と呼ばれる方ですから、 本当は、最初はとっても緊張してたんです。 でも、こうして傍にいてくださって…   今ではまるで兄様や姉様といる時のように 心が落ち着くんですよ。 あなたとおしゃべりする時間、大好きです。   わ、わがままかもしれませんけど… 良かったらこれからもこうして、 仲良くしていただけますか…!?   …ふふ、頷いてくださって、嬉しいです。 私、あなたに呼ばれて良かった…! これからも…あなたの力になりますね。 

SALLYA: Kiran…! 嬉しいわ…私に声をかけてくれるなんて… 新しい呪い、効果はてきめんね…   ええ、そうよ… 貴方がここに来たのは呪いのせい… 私に話しかけたくなる呪いの効果よ…   黒ヤモリの粉をふりかけた呪札に 貴方は吸い寄せられて……あら? この札、効果が切れているわ…   なら貴方が気にかけてくれたのは、 呪いの効果ではなく、貴方の意思なの…? そう…これまでずっと、そうだったのね…   うふふ…ありがとう… 私にはもう運命の人がいるけれど… 貴方も同じぐらい、大事に思っているから… 

SERGE: いつも私とミネルヴァちゃんの 傍にいてくれてありがとう。 あなたの姿を見ると、安心するのよ。   実を言うと私、最初は不安だったの… 新しい世界で暮らすこと。 新しい敵と戦うこと。   そりゃあ一度は国を離れたけど、 ヴァルム大陸からイーリス大陸に渡るのとは わけがちがうものね。   けれどあなたと一緒にいて、 この世界を知って…思うようになったの。 私もこの国を守りたいって。   私の故郷ロザンヌも、アスク王国のように 緑の多い豊かな土地だったのよ。 いつか、あなたにも見せたいわ。 

SERRA: ああ… 聖女エリミーヌ様… どうして私ばかりこんな目に…   だって、そうじゃない。 あんたってば、かよわい私を むりやりさんざんこき使って…   あんたのせいで、 こんなに強くなっちゃったじゃない。 ああ…珠のお肌が荒れちゃうわ。   でもまあ、みんなに頼られるのは 悪い気分じゃないわね。 …あんたのことも助けてあげられるし…   これからも、助けてあげる。 だから私のことはセーラ様って 呼びなさいよね。わかった?

SETSUNA: わー、Kiranだー。 今日も召喚に行くの…? すごいすごーい…   仲間が増えると、私も助かる… うまくいけば罠にかかった時に、 助けてくれる人が増えるから…   でも…Kiranが、 新しい英雄ばかり構うようになったら… ちょっぴりさみしい気もする…   え…? そんなことはしない…? じゃあ私は、他の英雄よりも… ちょっと特別…?   わー、頷いてくれた… 私も、あなたはちょっと特別… おそろいで、嬉しい… 

SHARON: Kiranさんっ! わたしと話しに来てくれたんですね? 光栄ですっ。ささ、こちらへ!   えへへ。こうして一緒にいられる時間、 ずいぶん多くなって本当にうれしいです。 あの、Kiranさん…   わたし、ホントにあなたが好きなんです。 もちろん機関の仲間でもいいんですが、 その、良かったら、これからはお友達に…   …え!? もう友達だと思ってた!? や、や、やったーー! ううっ…!! 嬉しさのあまり涙と鼻水が…!   わたし、今日のこと一生忘れません! これからもずーっと… あなたがいちばん、大好きですからねっ! 

SHEEDA: あなたって本当に強いのね。 わたしは非力で…いつも 誰かに守ってもらってばかりだから…   あなたのような強さが欲しい、 羨ましいって思ってたの… でも…   あなたの本当の強さは、心の強さ。 仲間のことを信じられる 想いの強さなのね。   もっと傍で、あなたのその強さを 見習いたいと思っているの。 …いいかしら?   ふふっ、ありがとう。 じゃあ近くで色々と教えて、ね?

SIMA: そなたはもとは この世界の民ではなく… 成り行きでここにいるのだと聞いた。   そなたはなにゆえ この世界で戦い続ける?   この世界の仲間たちへの思い… 彼らを見捨てたくないという 気持ちか…?   だとすれば…私にもわかる。 私を必要としてくれる者たちを 見捨てることはできぬ…   私も、そなたを置いてはいかぬ。 そなたがここにいる限り、 そなたを支えると約束しよう。

SOFIYA: あなたの未来が… 変わりつつあります…   最初は…ぼんやりとした 薄雲のような未来しか 見えませんでした…   でも、そこに数々の光が集まり、 だんだん輝きを増していくのが… 見えるようになりました…   良かったです… そして私が…あなたのまわりの 光の一つだったら…嬉しいです…   はい…これからもあなたの行く末を あなたの傍で見守りたい… そう思っています…

SOIREE: やあ、Kiranか。 今日も一緒に戦ってくれるのかい? そうか、とても嬉しいよ。   異国での戦闘はいい経験になるし… それにキミと戦場にいると、 とても心強いんだ。   キミは戦えないはずなのに、なぜか 守られているような気持ちになるんだよ。 とても不思議なことだけれどね。   ボクもいつか、周りにそう思わせるほど 心の強い人間になりたい。 ここに来て、新しくできた夢だよ。   この夢が叶うまで… キミの傍にいてもいいかな。 ふふ。頷いてくれて、ありがとう。 

SORT: ふう、今日も訓練頑張ったなあ。 ちょっとお腹が空いたかも… あ、Kiran…!   え? このパンを僕に? もうすぐお腹が空くだろうと思って 持ってきてくれたの? ありがとう!   君ってよくみんなのことを見てるよね。 戦場でも、君の指示に何度助けられたか わからないほどだよ。   でもね、人を気にする人は 自分のことが疎かになりがちなんだ。 …だから君のことは僕が見てる。   君が無理をしないように… 僕だって君を支えてみせるから、 これからも一緒に頑張ろうね。 

TAKUMI: あのさ、Kiran。 あんたにとって僕はどんな英雄? 少しは思い入れがあったりするの?   …別に、ちょっと聞いてみただけ。 ただの自惚れかもしれないけど、 あんたは僕を認めてくれてるみたいだから。   そうじゃないとここまで僕のこと、 傍に置いて手をかけたりしないだろ? …感謝してるんだよ、一応。   あんたは僕の欲しかったものをくれたから。 悔しいけど…思い入れがあるのは 僕のほうなのかもね。   たぶんこの先ずっと忘れないぐらい… 僕はあんたを特別に思ってる。 どんな英雄より強くなるから、見ていて。 

THANY: あたしってよく甘えん坊だって 言われるんだけど…   あなた達と戦うようになって… 少しだけ大人になれた気がしてるんだ。   あっ、今見た目は 何も変わってないって思ったでしょ! 誤魔化してもだめ~!   顔に書いてあったよ…… でも、それなら…   へへっ、少しだけ… あなたに甘えてもいいかな?

TIAMO: 英雄の召喚…あたしにもできないかしら。 確かこう構えて、こう撃ってたわよね。 うんうん、動きは完璧のはず…って、   きゃっ、Kiran!? 今の見ていたの!? やだ、声をかけてくれてもいいじゃない!   え、なんだか面白いって? あたしがちょっと抜けてるですって!? もう、覗き見してたくせに失礼ね!   …でも、ちょっと嬉しいわ。 あたし、天才だって言われるよりも、 そんな風に言われるほうが好きなのかも。   ただ、戦闘では抜け目無く、 しっかりやらせてもらうわよ。 大切なあなたを、必ず守ってみせるわ。 

TIKI: えへへ、えへへ~ チキ、とっても嬉しいの。 だって、もう一人ぼっちじゃないもん。   このおしろのみんなといっしょに 楽しくおはなしするの… チキ、すっごく好きなんだ~!   Kiranさんが チキをしょうかんしてくれて、 ずっと一緒にいてくれたからだよ。   Kiranさんのこと チキ、だいすき! ずっといっしょにいてね!

TIKI_ADULT: Kiran… あなたはこの世界のこと、どう思う? 帰る日が来ることを、寂しく感じる?   私はね、今が楽しいほど考えてしまうの。 この世界と、仲間たちと、 いつか別れてしまう日のことを。   いま私…ふと、あなたとお別れすることを 寂しいなって思ってしまったのよ。 これって、あなたに気を許したせいね。   ふふ。気が早いですって? 確かに、あなたの言うとおりだわ。 私たちの時間はまだ沢山あるんだもの。   今を楽しみましょう、お互いに。 いつかこの時間を懐かしく思う瞬間に… 思い出の中の姿が、輝くように。 

TSUBAKI: ねえ、Kiran。 何度も一緒に戦場に出てるから俺… 君にかっこ悪い所随分見せちゃったよねー。   俺は「英雄」だから、前の世界よりもずっと 完璧でいないといけないはずなのに… なんで君は気にしないの?   へ? それを言ったら自分なんて 異界の大英雄のはずなのに失敗ばかりだ? たまに指示も間違えるって…それ本当ー!?   …あはは、なんだか元気が出たよ。 英雄なんて呼ばれて気負ってたけど、 君も同じだったんだねー。   じゃあ抜けてる者同士、支え合おっかー。 二人でならいつか、完璧になれるよね。 その日まで俺、ずっと傍にいるからー! 

URSULA: Kiran、 覚えているかしら? 私は、私の主人には完璧を望むの。   生ぬるい仲間ごっこは嫌い。 私があなたに従うのは、 ただ、あなたが優れた存在だから。   あなたに戦う力はないけれど、 あなたは決して誰にも負けない。 私はあなたをそう評価している。   でも… もしそこに疑いが生じたら… 私がどうするかはわかっているわね?   ふふっ、だから あなたもがんばりなさいな。 私にふさわしい、あなたでいてね…

VIAUR: おや、Kiranくん。 今、異国の盤面遊びに興じていたのだが… 暇をしているのなら君も試さないかい?   これが戦場、この美しい小石が私。 実際の戦のように駒を動かすんだよ。 そうそう、さすが飲み込みが早いね。   …おや、その小石を見捨てないのかい? 戦略上、それさえ犠牲にすれば… 他の味方はずいぶん楽になるんだがね。   それに、私や他の誰を失ったとしても、 また新しい英雄を召喚すれば戦力は… …それは嫌だ? そうか…ありがとう。   君も誰一人犠牲にしない精神の者なのだね。 では、一番初めに召喚された英雄として、 我が主の期待に応えよう…貴族的にね。

WENDY: この間は戦闘中に助けてくれて、 ありがとうございました。 私の方が守られるだなんて…   これじゃあ重騎士失格ですね… えっ? その鎧が目立つせいかも、ですか?   そうかもしれませんね。 でも私が敵の注目を浴びることで 他の皆から目を反らせられたらって…   あはは、でもそれでやられちゃったら、 元も子もありませんね。   あの…守ってもらえて嬉しかったです。 これからも私のこと、 守ってくれますか…?

ZEFHYR: もはや人には 価値などないと思っていたが…   貴様たちと共にいると、 少しばかりその考えが 揺らぎ始める…   貴様の生き様… もう少し見させてもらおう。 だが…   父王をも殺したわしの手で 寝首をかかれぬよう、 せいぜい用心しておくことだ…

ZERO: へえ、今日も俺のトコロに来たのか。 あんたが毎日可愛がってくれるから、 こんなにギンギンに強くなっちまったぜ。   最初はお偉い召喚師サマなんて できるだけ関わりたくなかったのに、 今じゃ傍にいないとどうにかなりそうだ。   全くあんたは随分な好きモノだな。 俺みたいな英雄に近付いて、 ナニかされるとは思わなかったのか?   …俺を信じている? 誰かさんと同じようなコトを言うんだな。 その目を向けられたら、俺は逆らえない…   イイぜ。ここでは俺は、あんたのモノだ。 嫌だって言ってもずっと傍にいて… あんたを悦ばせてやるよ。 

Edited by Elieson

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Read above. I don't have mages I can use. And I don't summon units anymore, so I can't get any. I do have two healers, but you can't level them up because they can't attack worth shit. And they're characters I don't care about anyway (Cecilia and Clarine. The former is meh, the latter is such a brat that I can't stand her). I don't know why I keep them around, maybe I just haven't felt like getting rid of all these useless units.

Yeah, I noticed both Tikis appear in the story. But adult Tiki's map also has two mages alongside her, so my team gets wrecked to shit regardless due to not having any high res people except Olivia.

I do admit I need to use Sharena's Rally Attack more. I keep forgetting stuff like that exists.

I don't know what to tell you :/ it sounds like you need mages or mage killers (high res physical unit like most pegasus knights and ninjas), but if you adamantly refuse to summon any more you'll never be able to fix your problems. You can only get so far using only your favorite characters without considering team composition more. 

As for your problems with leveling, I generally go into Training Tower floors that have their levels 5-10 levels above my party's average, as player skill is generally enough to beat out slightly higher leveled AI in my experience, and you'll level a lot faster that way. Also, it wasn't quite clear to me in previous posts if you upgraded your castle all the way to max or only some of it (so if you already leveled it to max then disregard this), but if leveling slowly is a concern, I would focus on upgrading your castle first before anything else. 

25 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I don't know what to tell you :/ it sounds like you need mages or mage killers (high res physical unit like most pegasus knights and ninjas), but if you adamantly refuse to summon any more you'll never be able to fix your problems. You can only get so far using only your favorite characters without considering team composition more. 

As for your problems with leveling, I generally go into Training Tower floors that have their levels 5-10 levels above my party's average, as player skill is generally enough to beat out slightly higher leveled AI in my experience, and you'll level a lot faster that way. Also, it wasn't quite clear to me in previous posts if you upgraded your castle all the way to max or only some of it (so if you already leveled it to max then disregard this), but if leveling slowly is a concern, I would focus on upgrading your castle first before anything else. 

I did actually try another summon since at that point, I had no choice, but got no units I could use. Just duplicates and units that don't fill my current needs.

Sorry, but my units get killed by enemies that are that much higher leveled. I did upgrade my castle four times though.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did actually try another summon since at that point, I had no choice, but got no units I could use. Just duplicates and units that don't fill my current needs.

Sorry, but my units get killed by enemies that are that much higher leveled. I did upgrade my castle four times though.

Then go to the tower to level them and pick a safe leveling stratum. It might not give as much XP as higher stratums, but you should be able to clear stratums that are close to your level.

Just now, Birdy said:

Then go to the tower to level them and pick a safe leveling stratum. It might not give as much XP as higher stratums, but you should be able to clear stratums that are close to your level.

I still don't get much exp from them, even with the castle upgrades.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Sophia should come back around on the special map sooner or later.  Grab her 2* incarnation.  She hits relatively hard, and if you lack mages, she's pretty good.  Cecilia's also in the rotation, though she clashes with Frederick (so might not be the best choice).  Hopefully, Odin will be put in the rotation, because he's a weird little not-really-a-tank-but-how-did-you-survive-that kind of unit.  Felicia's the unit of the day, and she's well worth picking up.  She can learn Rally Resistance at 3*, which helps to keep mages in check.  I used my feathers to get Raigh up to 4*, and he wrecks horses and anything that hits his Res (while also having enough bulk to take a non-lance physical hit).

Of the healers, Azama is the easiest to level, and his lines are nowhere near as obnoxious as he was in Fates.  I dealt with Tiki by applying Corrin to the face (male Corrin, that is).

2 stars is far too low and weak though. I can't stand Odin's design. I don't know what the hell they were smoking when designing him... He's almost as bad as Camilla in that regard, imo.

What do you mean by Cecilia clashing with Frederick? I'd be okay with getting her back though.

I don't like either Raigh or Felicia, so...

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Sophia should come back around on the special map sooner or later.  Grab her 2* incarnation.  She hits relatively hard, and if you lack mages, she's pretty good.  Cecilia's also in the rotation, though she clashes with Frederick (so might not be the best choice).  Hopefully, Odin will be put in the rotation, because he's a weird little not-really-a-tank-but-how-did-you-survive-that kind of unit.  Felicia's the unit of the day, and she's well worth picking up.  She can learn Rally Resistance at 3*, which helps to keep mages in check.  I used my feathers to get Raigh up to 4*, and he wrecks horses and anything that hits his Res (while also having enough bulk to take a non-lance physical hit).

Of the healers, Azama is the easiest to level, and his lines are nowhere near as obnoxious as he was in Fates.  I dealt with Tiki by applying Corrin to the face (male Corrin, that is).

Felicia doesn't get Rally Res, I have a four star variant from the gacha, and I don't see it on her skill list.

Did you mean Cecilia?  She does have that skill.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Felicia doesn't get Rally Res, I have a four star variant from the gacha, and I don't see it on her skill list.

Did you mean Cecilia?  She does have that skill.

I know Felicia gets a natural res boost and Breath of Life, so what's her third skill?

Jakob has Rally Resistance, and it's been quite underwhelming.

Just now, eclipse said:

I know Felicia gets a natural res boost and Breath of Life, so what's her third skill?

Jakob has Rally Resistance, and it's been quite underwhelming.

Chilling Wind/Glacies, proc skill that boosts attack power by 50/80% Res, with 4 cooldown.