Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the source. So how did that level go?

You can see my post with some pictures of the chapter, if you have interest: Here

Aaaaaand, the chapter ended bad haha... Leo can't survive the attack of the axe user or the lance user... Welp, looks impossible haha. He is lv 36 but even with Oboro's help, he can't stand the hits. Oh well, I will keep trying, if not, at least I got the 2 stars Robin!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

On 2/23/2017 at 8:41 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When people datamined the game for artwork, they found an unused Santa Robin with a tree, and unfinished Christmas Tharja art. People say Heroes was probably ready for release last year in the fall, but it was delayed for the sake of Super Mario Run.

A moment of silence for our beloved Axe Lord:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170221-230901_zpsmn8nxohz.p

How did you display the UI as such? Not sure if I find any option to toggle that.

Perhaps it's JP only? Hmm.

3 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

How did you display the UI as such? Not sure if I find any option to toggle that.

Perhaps it's JP only? Hmm.

1. Hold down on selected character.
2. Drag over character to attack.

That's when I see such a thing.  I'm sure there's a better way of doing it, but ~lazy~.

Wow, Lilian invalidates 4/5 units on the Robin map, and she hit the lancer with the aoe of growing flame so just needed narcian to finish the job

then on hard, Lyn used the power of galeforce to kill the red Mage and robin while Nino killed the blue Mage and takumi did the rest while robin just chipped with takumi 

not nearly as hard as narcian, and she doesn't seem to be as good either.

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

@Elieson mentioned Felicia and Wrys from the free maps.  Did you get them?

And you'd be surprised how fast you can train someone, if you well and truly put your mind to it.

I get them from summoning (4* each). Wrys is probably the healer I got the most in the summonings x)

Well... lvl 20 is doable, yeah... but lvl 30 ? Fast ? ...Well, I'll try to do it...

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I just tapped Tiki, then tapped Hector, instead of dragging.

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

1. Hold down on selected character.
2. Drag over character to attack.

That's when I see such a thing.  I'm sure there's a better way of doing it, but ~lazy~.

Not appearing for me at all lol.

Oh well, no biggie I guess.

25 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Not appearing for me at all lol.

Oh well, no biggie I guess.

Go to the settings and change "confirm action" and "confirm move" to "tap."

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

Go to the settings and change "confirm action" and "confirm move" to "tap."

Well, I always play using that settings, but the skill damage calculation doesn't appear for me.

Maybe it's because Tiki's skill is AoE.

15 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Well, I always play using that settings, but the skill damage calculation doesn't appear for me.

It's set on Auto for me and I can still tap to give orders instead of dragging.

Tap your unit once. Tap the enemy once. You'll see the battle forecast. If you tap the enemy again, the order will confirm and your unit will attack the enemy.
You can also drag your unit over the enemy while not dropping it to see the forecast as well. Once you drop, the order will confirm.

Well, I got 9 green Great Badges before the end of the day, and that's almost half of what I'll need to upgrade Freddy! So I didn't do too badly. ^^

I have to work on those feathers more too though. I only have half of what I'll need there too.

2 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Note that it only works against enemies that certain unit are able to reach and attack for that particular turn. You can't drag a unit to an enemy half a map away to see how he would do against it.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

It's set on Auto for me and I can still tap to give orders instead of dragging.

Tap your unit once. Tap the enemy once. You'll see the battle forecast. If you tap the enemy again, the order will confirm and your unit will attack the enemy.
You can also drag your unit over the enemy while not dropping it to see the forecast as well. Once you drop, the order will confirm.

34 minutes ago, Raven said:

Note that it only works against enemies that certain unit are able to reach and attack for that particular turn. You can't drag a unit to an enemy half a map away to see how he would do against it.

Oh, I know how to see see damage calculation. What I am actually wondering in that picture is where did Tiki got that +36 damage from, which I assumed to be her AoE skill..

4 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Oh, I know how to see see damage calculation. What I am actually wondering in that picture is where did Tiki got that +36 damage from, which I assumed to be her AoE skill..

Actually, vice versa. 27 is the damage of the skill, and 36×2 is her regular attack.

Hey guys, check this out. ;)

Capture_2017-02-24-10-22-05_zpscpkjttev.

Wondering how I did it?

It's a secret!

Nah, I kid. XD I actually used the same team I was trying to use before. I just hadn't found the right strategy yet. Palla wasn't going to tank those attacks, so I had to find someone else in my roster who could. And there WAS someone. I already had him leveled up enough too.

Hawkeye.

Yes, Hawkeye. This dude has saved my ass yet again. He took those hits like a boss, and after that, it was just a matter of figuring out who should attack who. Freddy dealt with the lance guy, Palla took care of Robin, etc. PRAISE HAWKEYE.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

PRAISE HAWKEYE.

Conveiently, all of the units in this FOCUS happen to be super efficient at tanking the res-heavy damage that map offers. Fir takes a half-hard hit from the blue Mage, and Hawkeye comes close to being doubled in many cases but if he avoids it then his huge manly testosterone infused muscles take a beating and ask for mooooooooooore. 

Good job!

Yeah, I did forget that Hawkeye is in that Battling Robin focus. :P I guess I just forgot about the focus entirely because I hated it for having characters already in the game instead of something like Ike, Elincia, Black Knight, and Micaiah.

Say guys... I've seen Jeorge with Parthia giving him Res+4 when attacking in many sites, but I just got him and his weapon give him the Daggerbreaker effect... Did they change that at some point ?

3 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Say guys... I've seen Jeorge with Parthia giving him Res+4 when attacking in many sites, but I just got him and his weapon give him the Daggerbreaker effect... Did they change that at some point ?

Did you see this in the Arena, Campaign(Story mode) or Training Tower?

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Did you see this in the Arena, Campaign(Story mode) or Training Tower?

Na, I just summoning him that's what I meant.

Edited by Ledrert

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I did forget that Hawkeye is in that Battling Robin focus. :P I guess I just forgot about the focus entirely because I hated it for having characters already in the game instead of something like Ike, Elincia, Black Knight, and Micaiah.

Black Knight will probably be a Great Hero Battle tho. You should hope to pull someone with a Heavy Spear in the near future, just so you'll be ready for that (and Zephiel).

Congrats on conquering normal F!Robin, by the way.

10 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Na, I just summoning him that's what I meant.

So you're saying that you experienced Daggerbreaker (which is, you gaurentee doubling your Dagger-using your opponent, and they will not be able to double you back even if their speed would allow it)? You need to get us a screenshot friend, this is too unusual to account for.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Huh:

Reveal hidden contents

BEeD5Uc.png

Really strange.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

So you're saying that you experienced Daggerbreaker (which is, you gaurentee doubling your Dagger-using your opponent, and they will not be able to double you back even if their speed would allow it)? You need to get us a screenshot friend, this is too unusual to account for.

Yeah, I was doing it. Here it is : (Sorry, it's french)

778102Capturedcrans20170224171611.png

Edited by Ledrert