Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

23 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

It's good to see that they're trying to do something about hackers! c:

And congrats, Ana! Just a matter of time until you 5* Frederick! :DD So close~

Not that close... I don't score all that high in the arena. So getting those feathers will take awhile yet.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Not that close... I don't score all that high in the arena. So getting those feathers will take awhile yet.

c: Still, at least that's one thing done! Will he be the first unit you've upgraded all the way to 5*?

20 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

c: Still, at least that's one thing done! Will he be the first unit you've upgraded all the way to 5*?

Yeah, he will be. Freddy's first because he's my favorite as of right now. :)

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Nintendo finally started banning hackers.

v2O4Bo0.jpg

Going by reddit:

• Banned from ever appearing in the Arena
  • They can't add friends (No more fight for my friends lol),

Nice to see them doing something about the Hackers.  I wonder if my Arena Rank will go up at all from the Bans.  I've seen plenty of +10 Limit Break enemies.  I suppose if you spent hundreds of dollars and got really lucky, it's possible, but the cynic in me suspects hacking when I see teams like that, especially on non-Focus 5* units..

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Awesome! Hopefully they crack down on them better than Niantic has for Pokemon GO. It's probably not entirely Niantic's fault since they're a smallish company going against hackers in a game with Pokemon written on it, but still, it seems that they can't get rid of hackers fast enough.

On another note, I finally got 20 green great badges. :D Well, I actually have 21, but it's still enough to upgrade Freddy once I get about 8000 more feathers.

Congrats on your Frederick.  I'm planning to promote Nino, but I'm still vacillating on pulling the trigger, since I only have enough to promote one.  I got a 4* Frederick, who I might use on a Cavalier team once I get Leo.  I still need to check his IVs to see if he's a good one.

EDIT: It looks like my Frederick is -Atk,+Res.  I think that might be the worst possible nature for him.  I guess my streak of getting crappy IVs on everybody continues.

Edited by Rezzy

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

EDIT: It looks like my Frederick is -Atk,+Res.  I think that might be the worst possible nature for him.  I guess my streak of getting crappy IVs on everybody continues.

Man, bummer. :( I'm certainly glad mine has a decent enough bane and boon. Even if he did start out as 3 star. He was the first 4 star upgrade I did too, of course. :P

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, he will be. Freddy's first because he's my favorite as of right now. :)

Ah, awesome! *u* He's a pretty handy unit too, yeah? It's a nice plus (I ranked up my favourites too, but none of them are particularly great units to use I think--)

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nice to see them doing something about the Hackers.  I wonder if my Arena Rank will go up at all from the Bans.  I've seen plenty of +10 Limit Break enemies.  I suppose if you spent hundreds of dollars and got really lucky, it's possible, but the cynic in me suspects hacking when I see teams like that, especially on non-Focus 5* units..

Yeah, fffff. ;; The arena enemies I've been running into now seem pretty drastically different. No more full +10 units teams, thank the gods--

Just now, Kaiyumi said:

Ah, awesome! *u* He's a pretty handy unit too, yeah? It's a nice plus (I ranked up my favourites too, but none of them are particularly great units to use I think--)

Yep, I'm glad he doesn't suck! He's probably going to be the only favorite character I have for awhile. Ryoma is rare, and Ike and Kieran aren't even in the game yet and IS seems to like shafting poor Ike lately.

Yeah, fffff. ;; The arena enemies I've been running into now seem pretty drastically different. No more full +10 units teams, thank the gods--

You know, I did finally get a seven win streak in the arena again today. I bet this is a reason.

You know, I did finally get a seven win streak in the arena again today. I bet this is a reason.

That's great news, actually. This will precipitate promotion of Frederick considerably.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That's great news, actually. This will precipitate promotion of Frederick considerably.

Yeah, but it'd be better if I could use bonus characters and win in advanced battles. But I'm reluctant to try them because I couldn't always win intermediate ones. Hackers might've been a factor in it, but I had trouble even at the start. Oh, and I haven't leveled up anyone to 40 either. I'd rather save that for 5 star units, which I've yet to get. I have a team at roughly lv. 32 for training tower purposes. I had to get those great badges somehow. :P

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Kaiyumi said:

I guess I'll see what the ban-wave produces for teams.  I did all my Arenas early today, and I'm not sure when the bans happened.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yep, I'm glad he doesn't suck! He's probably going to be the only favorite character I have for awhile. Ryoma is rare, and Ike and Kieran aren't even in the game yet and IS seems to like shafting poor Ike lately.

I noticed a lot of high Limit Break characters lately.  And not just Focus Limit Break characters.  I can understand if you get lucky and have that +3 Ephraim, since he's got an overall better chance to draw, but +10 Hector or Ryoma?  That just pushes credibility.  I know, I know there are some people who've blown $1000 on the game, but why do I keep running into them?

Yeah, but it'd be better if I could use bonus characters and win in advanced battles. But I'm reluctant to try them because I couldn't always win intermediate ones. Hackers might've been a factor in it, but I had trouble even at the start.

Using a Bonus Character makes a huge difference, since it literally doubles your score.  I f you got Narcian, Odin, or Catria, I'd use them, because a 4 streak with bonus characters will net you a higher score than a 7 streak with no bonus characters.  I wish the difference between using bonus characters and not wasn't so big, myself, but we're kinda forced to use at least one of them.  I don't look forward to my Julia falling off the list.

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fingers crossed for more Tellius characters soon! Regardless though, I'm really, really excited to see what the next focus round is going to bring us.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I noticed a lot of high Limit Break characters lately.  And not just Focus Limit Break characters.  I can understand if you get lucky and have that +3 Ephraim, since he's got an overall better chance to draw, but +10 Hector or Ryoma?  That just pushes credibility.  I know, I know there are some people who've blown $1000 on the game, but why do I keep running into them?

Yeah. :'DD As someone who had a lot of help with spending way too much on this game, I can safely say that unless your luck is somehow really skewed, you'd have to spend way  more than $1k to get 11 of non-focus units. The closest I have to a fully maxed character is Lucina at +9...but this was also while she was a focus.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's possible to get that lucky, but the chance is so low that you have to be suspicious that it's a hack. Especially since the game still hasn't been out long.

Using a Bonus Character makes a huge difference, since it literally doubles your score.  I f you got Narcian, Odin, or Catria, I'd use them, because a 4 streak with bonus characters will net you a higher score than a 7 streak with no bonus characters.  I wish the difference between using bonus characters and not wasn't so big, myself, but we're kinda forced to use at least one of them.  I don't look forward to my Julia falling off the list.

That's just it, I have no bonus characters. That's why I said I couldn't use any. And I wouldn't touch Narcian or Odin with a ten foot pole anyway. Narcian is a resident creep and perv and I can't stand Odin's design at all. His Heroes art actually makes it worse.

That's just it, I have no bonus characters. That's why I said I couldn't use any. And I wouldn't touch Narcian or Odin with a ten foot pole anyway. Narcian is a resident creep and perv and I can't stand Odin's design at all. His Heroes art actually makes it worse.

So you got rid of Narshen and Odin or do you still have them? I don't like Narc that much either but the stuff he says is still pretty funny. Also what's your arena score?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I wouldn't touch Narcian or Odin with a ten foot pole anyway. Narcian is a resident creep and perv and I can't stand Odin's design at all. His Heroes art actually makes it worse.

You miiiiiight look the other way for a while for the sake of Frederick though.

No idea whether either is a good unit though, never used them.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So you got rid of Narshen and Odin or do you still have them? I don't like Narc that much either but the stuff he says is still pretty funny. Also what's your arena score?

Uh, no, I never got them...

And 1,070.

24 minutes ago, Kaiyumi said:

Fingers crossed for more Tellius characters soon! Regardless though, I'm really, really excited to see what the next focus round is going to bring us.

Yeah. :'DD As someone who had a lot of help with spending way too much on this game, I can safely say that unless your luck is somehow really skewed, you'd have to spend way  more than $1k to get 11 of non-focus units. The closest I have to a fully maxed character is Lucina at +9...but this was also while she was a focus.

My best is a +2 Julia, and that's because I spent a an extra $26 in a vain attempt to get the Twins.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, no, I never got them...

And 1,070.

Ah okay I misunderstood. You should definitely hit up more intermediate cause 1,070 isn't gonna get you too many feathers too fast. You also need to get your units to level 40 as quick as possible cause you're missing out on some major key stat totals.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ah okay I misunderstood. You should definitely hit up more intermediate cause 1,070 isn't gonna get you too many feathers too fast. You also need to get your units to level 40 as quick as possible cause you're missing out on some major key stat totals.

I know that. :/

Why is it even based on stat total? It should be based on level. For all we know, we're going in with a lv. 30 team, but end up against a team that has two lv 40s and two units of a lower level that add up to the same stat total. Level 30s wouldn't stand a chance.

Edited by Anacybele

I used to be indifferent to Narcian. He's definitely creepy. But I used him a bit in Heroes, and now I find him hilarious. Clarine has also saved my butt multiple times over, being a mobile healer.

I know that. :/

Why is it even based on stat total? It should be based on level. For all we know, we're going in with a lv. 30 team, but end up against a team that has two lv 40s and two units of a lower level that add up to the same stat total. Level 30s wouldn't stand a chance.

Lol something similar to this was said in the "Arena needs rework" thread. For me it isn't a problem but some people have no 5 stars at all which makes it a real screwed up situation for those people. It stinks but hey, what can you do? Wait patiently until you get one, or make one.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I used to be indifferent to Narcian. He's definitely creepy. But I used him a bit in Heroes, and now I find him hilarious. Clarine has also saved my butt multiple times over, being a mobile healer.

Yeah Narshen pulled a Serra on me. Where the character is kind of a weirdo but you level them up and use them and you say "Hey, I like this guy/girl".

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yeah Narshen pulled a Serra on me. Where the character is kind of a weirdo but you level them up and use them and you say "Hey, I like this guy/girl".

This actually happened with Hawkeye for me. I used him because I was like why not and I needed an axe guy not named Frederick (Anna sucks to me). He turned into an effective mage counter, particularly blue mage counter, with his good res and being a physical hitter. He was the reason I got past Mask Guy in the main story, as he wrecked him. :P And then he was also the reason I got female Robin. He was the only unit I had that could tank all the magic and physical hits and let everybody else help finish the job.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

His deep voice is definitely something I didn't expect on his character, for some reason I thought that someone like him would have a more higher-pitched voice and a more exaggerated demeanor. And in a way it's hilarious. I have to laugh when he gets a bad level up, too, he's like, "DON'T LOOK AT ME. WHO DID THIS TO NARCIAN?!"

Edited by Sunwoo

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This actually happened with Hawkeye for me. I used him because I was like why not and I needed an axe guy not named Frederick (Anna sucks to me). He turned into an effective mage counter, particularly blue mage counter, with his good res and being a physical hitter. He was the reason I got past Mask Guy in the main story, as he wrecked him. :P And then he was also the reason I got female Robin. He was the only unit I had that could tank all the magic and physical hits and let everybody else help finish the job.

Same. I had to use a lights blessing to revive my party and then Hawkeye respawned right next to the Masked Man and murdered him. XD