Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

+Atk Cherche has 53 Atk with a Hammer and Triangle Adept 3 (no Atk +3), which goes up to 110 (RIP) with effective weapon and weapon triangle modifiers.

+Atk Cherche has 56 Atk with an Emerald Axe, which goes up to 78 with weapon triangle modifier.

You need 83 damage to kill neutral Effie in a single hit.

By the way, +Atk Cherche with just a Hammer and Atk +3 (i.e. default equipment) has 100 eff. Atk against Effie. Hell, that'd be 84 even without the weapon triangle.

Haven't tested yet. Been busy trying to pull more Ninians on 490/500 barracks.

So +Atk Hammer+ Cherche with DB3 secures the Effie OHKO (assuming Effie isn't packing Fury and/or a +Def/HP nature. Interesting, makes Hammer look more appealing than Emerald+ since it matches raw muscle vs greens but also picks up Hector before slamming him on his tush, and 59Atk w/ WTA (70Atk if I headmathed that right) kills oodles of blues in one blow. Emerald secures basically everything blue that isn't an Armor and gets by the occassional Svallain Shield tho by still knocking the Armor girls into barely alive hp. It's +11 max atk over the +3 from SilverAxe+

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

So +Atk Hammer+ Cherche with DB3 secures the Effie OHKO (assuming Effie isn't packing Fury and/or a +Def/HP nature. Interesting, makes Hammer look more appealing than Emerald+ since it matches raw muscle vs greens but also picks up Hector before slamming him on his tush, and 59Atk w/ WTA (70Atk if I headmathed that right) kills oodles of blues in one blow. Emerald secures basically everything blue that isn't an Armor and gets by the occassional Svallain Shield tho by still knocking the Armor girls into barely alive hp. It's +11 max atk over the +3 from SilverAxe+

Pretty much. Now that Inheritance is a thing, Cherche has moved up the power rankings for sure. Still not as good as Minerva or Camilla, but probably a solid 3rd or 4th

Cherche has a good point and is that her base skills are meh and that allows for further customization. Pivot is already a good skill for mobility so it is fine as is. But one can give her the likes of Glimmer, Reprisal/Vengeance, Bonfire, Dragon Fang as Special to boost up her dmg. Imo a Defiant skill is fine for her, be it Defiant Atk or Spd (to avoid more doubling), or you could just give her Fury. As B skill maybe Wings of Mercy, a breaker (axe or bow maybe?), Renewal or w/e. I keep her because she proved to be pretty good but pre update she was very lacking, but now she can be the armor torment.

Pre update, she still hit like a fricken truck, and worked well on a debuff/chip team. Probably the best anti-effie and a more "direct" anti armor than Fred, the other Hammerererrrrer

best smash!Lucina skin, too. Just sayin

Edited by Elieson

So... I accidentally bought 75 orbs for 40 USD by mistake today. I was planning on inputting my gift card information, but it just charged my Paypal instead. So I requested a refund from Google, and they approved it; I got the e-mail from both Google and Paypal respectively, confirming my refund.

But the 75 orbs are still there.

I should report this, right? Where do I report this?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So... I accidentally bought 75 orbs for 40 USD by mistake today. I was planning on inputting my gift card information, but it just charged my Paypal instead. So I requested a refund from Google, and they approved it; I got the e-mail from both Google and Paypal respectively, confirming my refund.

What are you stupid? Use the dang orbs ya moron! You don't report anything! USE THEM!

You could go to feedback I guess

or not

10 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The dark side of the force whispers...

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What are you stupid? Use the dang orbs ya moron! You don't report anything! USE THEM!

or not

the strikethrough text

...but the light side of the force tells you "report it".

I can only say, may the force be with you

Summon, quick, before it's too late. Afterwards tell them your little brother accidentally summoned like crazy

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

or not

You don't understand

I don't wanna get that ass banned

OH GOD THEY'RE STILL THERE

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You don't understand

I don't wanna get that ass banned

OH GOD THEY'RE STILL THERE

You won't be banned

Your bottom will be perfectly fine

The dark side beckons! We need more people like you. Join now while you still have the chance

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

There should be a customer support button in the options tab.

STOP

ENCOURAGING 

HIM

I suggest you do the right thing and report the error, just to be safe and not possibly be suspected of hacks.

And if you don't, then no dessert for you!

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I suggest you do the right thing and report the error, just to be safe and not possibly be suspected of hacks.

And if you don't, then no dessert for you!

STOP IT

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Okay, let's not go too far into joking territory. I think that's reserved for the "Far from the Forest" forum. :P

We are joking about something pertinent to the game but, eclipse is on so . . . . . . @.@

Anywho, who else gave their Anna +3 atk? I know I did! That's really gonna be nasty if she also gets hone atk from someone at 5 stars with Noatun

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

We are joking about something pertinent to the game but, eclipse is on so . . . . . . @.@

Anywho, who else gave their Anna +3 atk? I know I did! That's really gonna be nasty if she also gets hone atk from someone at 5 stars with Noatun

I know someone who gave their Anna Distant Counter. Yes it was a dupe Hector.

Anyway, I sent in that report.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yes. Yes, I am.  And if I'm not on, I will come back eventually. :P:

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Anyway, I sent in that report.

That's the right thing to do.  If they let you keep it, gravy.  Otherwise, they can correct your account.  Honesty is always the best policy, especially when money is involved!

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's the right thing to do.  If they let you keep it, gravy.  Otherwise, they can correct your account.  Honesty is always the best policy, especially when money is involved!

If they let him keep them then I'll pull the same trick

Just now, Quintessence said:

DON'T.

Can't speak for Google, but Apple's policy is one chargeback, forever.  When it comes to money, do not fuck around.

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Honesty is always the best policy, especially when money is involved!

Yeah, right. And my name is Hard D'Har McDonald.

All seriousness, yes. Honesty is the best.

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Took the words right off my keyboard. Infinite orbs here I come! Giggity giggity giggity goo!

Yeah, no. I think it an honor to be free to play. If the game says free, I'm gonna play it for free. And I'm gonna do a darn tootin' good job at it too!

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wish I had a hector so I can deck out my baby gurl :(

Edited by Arcanite

All that about Cherche sounds interesting, I'm going to keep the best one of the 5 I have!

Oh, it looks that the lil MRobin I got some time ago, is a +Atk, now I'm going to keep training him, and Nino, I want to upgrade her too

So, apparently they're going to take my orbs back, but I have to send them a long ass e-mail, with a screenshot of the confirmation mail from the refund I got from Google, and all that jazz. What a bother. But I guess it beats getting caught somehow, because Nintendo scares me.

Apparently the FEHeroes twitter account is hosting a quiz.
Capture.JPG.a1e4ae42e965735b03f0a5729d7794a1.JPG

More orbs and feathers? Finally I can promote someone to five stars again!

The First Question (Normal): What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes? 
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order

You have to vote here: 

Seems easy enough.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Apparently the FEHeroes twitter account is hosting a quiz.
Capture.JPG.a1e4ae42e965735b03f0a5729d7794a1.JPG

More orbs and feathers? Finally I can promote someone to five stars again!

The First Question (Normal): What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes? 
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order

You have to vote here: 

Seems easy enough.

How does this work exactly?  Do you need to vote to get the reward?