Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

How does this work exactly?  Do you need to vote to get the reward?

I'm pretty sure that if majority of the people vote for the right answer. Then, everyone gets the rewards. It'd be hard to reward only those that did vote the right answer. This is just assuming based on the previous Twitter events.

Edited by Falcom

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Oh, okay.

Well, I don't have a Twitter, so IDK if I can even vote. Hopefully all 15 get answered right, it'd put me over 20k feathers for this arena season.

Edit: Wait, this would take 2 weeks to get that reward. Derp.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

6 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So, apparently they're going to take my orbs back, but I have to send them a long ass e-mail, with a screenshot of the confirmation mail from the refund I got from Google, and all that jazz. What a bother. But I guess it beats getting caught somehow, because Nintendo scares me.

It may be a bother but yeah, better avoid any punishment, ban or restriction. They can send you a frightening message on the "For You" notification tag.

Also, twitter event sounds fun but I don't have twitter so I hope you guys do it! Free orbs and feathers are always welcome.

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

Apparently the FEHeroes twitter account is hosting a quiz.
Capture.JPG.a1e4ae42e965735b03f0a5729d7794a1.JPG

More orbs and feathers? Finally I can promote someone to five stars again!

The First Question (Normal): What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes? 
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order

You have to vote here: 

Seems easy enough.

Wooo more orbs and feathers. Bless you IS.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Erm, xvxRhgq1FQM.jpg

It said bonus orbs and feathers if all 15 are answered correctly. Tallying up the individual rewards from the 15 questions adds up to 10 Orbs and 5000 feathers, so it looks like that's a bonus on top of that, for a total of 20 and 10,000.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

It said bonus orbs and feathers if all 15 are answered correctly. Tallying up the individual rewards from the 15 questions adds up to 10 Orbs and 5000 feathers, so it looks like that's a bonus on top of that, for a total of 20 and 10,000.

Even if it works like that, 500 + 500 + 5000 = 6000 feathers. Not 10,000.

Just now, Kiran said:

Even if it works like that, 500 + 500 + 5000 = 6000 feathers. Not 10,000.

There are 5 questions on each difficulty level.

Just now, Othin said:

There are 5 questions on each difficulty level.

Yea...I read it wrong and realized the gifts were for each question, not each difficulty level. Thanks for the clarification. 

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

5 normal questions @ 1 orb = 5 orbs;
5 hard questions @ 500 feathers = 2500 feathers;
5 lunatic questions @ 1 orb and 500 feathers = 5 orbs and 2500 feathers.

Total = 10 orbs and 5000 feathers.

xvxRhgq1FQM.jpg

Where did you get the bonus on top of that from, I can't possibly even.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

5 normal questions @ 1 orb = 5 orbs;
5 hard questions @ 500 feathers = 2500 feathers;
5 lunatic questions @ 1 orb and 500 feathers = 5 orbs and 2500 feathers.

Total = 10 orbs and 5000 feathers.

xvxRhgq1FQM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 11.49.19 AM.png

Just now, Vaximillian said:

These ten and five thousand most probably already are those bonus orbs and feathers.

That doesn't make sense. If they're referring to the basic orbs and feathers as "bonus", there wouldn't just be "bonus orbs and feathers" in the event that "all 15 are answered correctly". It'd be if any number are. That phrasing implies there's an additional bonus for all 15.

Glad to see the dump of orbs on us this week and next. The new tower quests, the log in event bringing back 2 orbs a day (+1 from the quest), and now this quiz. Thank God since I really need the refill.  I'm tempted to roll a few for Ninian, but on the off chance somebody I really want comes up on a banner soon I don't want to be too short on orbs. I blew basically all I'd saved for a month(about 120) on Effie and Lucina's banners last week and failed getting both.

And I was just thinking how I hoped we'd get another big feather gift soon like the 10k we got before. Even so, 5 starring an Odin or Nowi to steal their weapon is still probably too rich for my blood, though..

29 minutes ago, Othin said:

That doesn't make sense. If they're referring to the basic orbs and feathers as "bonus", there wouldn't just be "bonus orbs and feathers" in the event that "all 15 are answered correctly". It'd be if any number are. That phrasing implies there's an additional bonus for all 15.

I wouldn't trust the translation by that fan account so blindly. A quick Google Translate of the tweet (not a reliable source at all either) gives nothing about the bonus:

【Campaign details】
The quiz to be made one question a day, the difficulty level is divided into "normal, hard, and lunatic", each of 5 questions.
15 questions For all correct answers, "Orb x 10" "Hero's wings x 5,000" will be presented to everyone ♪
※ Distribution of remuneration is scheduled for April 7

Wait and see, I guess.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wouldn't trust the translation by that fan account so blindly. A quick Google Translate of the tweet (not a reliable source at all either) gives nothing about the bonus:

【Campaign details】
The quiz to be made one question a day, the difficulty level is divided into "normal, hard, and lunatic", each of 5 questions.
15 questions For all correct answers, "Orb x 10" "Hero's wings x 5,000" will be presented to everyone ♪
※ Distribution of remuneration is scheduled for April 7

Wait and see, I guess.

That's fair, then.

Just to clarify, Vaxmillian is correct (as sad as not getting 20 orbs is). The JP image stated that we'll get 10 orbs and 5k feathers if all answers are answered correctly. The reward will be handed out on 7th April.

Eh, do you need to sign up for twitter to do these quizzes, or will they be in-game?  Does this start today?  Do we have to link our accounts to twitter or something?  Lot's of questions.

Is there an official English Fire Emblem Heroes twitter?  My Googling trying to find it just brings up a fan account.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Eh, do you need to sign up for twitter to do these quizzes, or will they be in-game?  Does this start today?  Do we have to link our accounts to twitter or something?  Lot's of questions.

Is there an official English Fire Emblem Heroes twitter?  My Googling trying to find it just brings up a fan account.

I think the quiz is just on the JP Twitter. I'm guessing the reward is communal like the previous retweet events they've done.

6 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I think the quiz is just on the JP Twitter. I'm guessing the reward is communal like the previous retweet events they've done.

I would hope, but since it's a quiz, does that just mean one person out of thousands has to answer the question correctly, for everyone to get the rewards?  That seems like a absurdly low bar to set, which makes me think only the people who answer correctly will get the prizes.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The quiz is only on the JP twitter at the moment. It's already started, the first question has been posted there. It seems to be a fun promotion stuff like the twitter events before: everybody will get the rewards if they find the participation active enough (and the correct answer gets chosen more, ofc)

There's no official English Heroes twitter yet, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The quiz is only on the JP twitter at the moment. It's already started, the first question has been posted there. It seems to be a fun promotion stuff like the twitter events before: everybody will get the rewards if they find the participation active enough (and the correct answer gets chosen more, ofc)

There's no official English Heroes twitter yet, unfortunately.

Oh well, I guess I couldn't participate, even if I wanted to, then.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would hope, but since it's a quiz, does that just mean one person out of thousands has to answer the question correctly, for everyone to get the rewards?  That seems like a absurdly low bar to set, which makes me think only the people who answer correctly will get the prizes.

The way I understood it is that if the majority of people who answer the question give the correct answer, everyone gets the prizes (and if the majority of people answer incorrectly then no one does). 

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh well, I guess I couldn't participate, even if I wanted to, then.

Signing up on Twitter doesn't cost you anything, and the quiz is built like a poll.
There's always Google Translate and language-savvy people here on Serenes to help as well.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The way I understood it is that if the majority of people who answer the question give the correct answer, everyone gets the prizes (and if the majority of people answer incorrectly then no one does). 

I understood it the same way. It's not a real quiz about knowledge with exclusive prizes, it's more of a promotion event with rewards for everyone.

Edited by Vaximillian