Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Man, why does that quiz thing have to be Japan only? Japanese people aren't the only ones that play the game... I'd love to have those feathers and orbs...

I hope this supposed big event is Ike and other Tellius peeps. Ike is probably the most popular character period if his combined poll votes say anything. I don't think many people who voted RD Ike would complain if PoR Ike was added first either.  I know I wouldn't anyway, and I'm one of the RD Ike people. :P

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Anacybele said:

Man, why does that quiz thing have to be Japan only? Japanese people aren't the only ones that play the game... I'd love to have those feathers and orbs...

Pretty sure everyone is going to get the orbs/feathers . . . . .

Just now, Arcanite said:

Pretty sure everyone is going to get the orbs/feathers . . . . .

Yet the quiz is only for Japanese players? That still doesn't make sense to me. Why would they give a global reward for something that only occurred in one part of the world?

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yet the quiz is only for Japanese players? That still doesn't make sense to me.

Something about there is no official fe heroes account for NA, iirc. Didn't make sense to me either but, can anyone else confirm this cause I'm not too sure either. Is it just Japan or is it for everyone?

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Something about there is no official fe heroes account for NA, iirc. Didn't make sense to me either but, can anyone else confirm this cause I'm not to sure either. Is it just Japan or is it for everyone?

There needs to be one. There isn't even so much as an official Facebook page (though there is an unofficial one, I'm pretty sure). If FE wants to keep getting more popularity, these things would definitely help, you know...

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Something about there is no official fe heroes account for NA, iirc. Didn't make sense to me either but, can anyone else confirm this cause I'm not too sure either. Is it just Japan or is it for everyone?

The game only has global servers. Anything that applies to one region applies to everyone.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The game only has global servers. Anything that applies to one region applies to everyone.

Yeah, I was wondering how they would distinguish who/what goes where. Yay now I get to 4 star 5 people. Or save up to 40,000 feathers . . . . . . . . 

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

I think they will only release Alm and Celica as a collab with Echoes,  not the cast. Else, I'll be gladly surprised.

Maybe not the whole cast, but I could see a full Focus group or two with 4-12 Gaiden Characters coming our way.

Catria's art really makes it looks like she's not wearing any panties.

Edited by Rezzy

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm actually a bit sad that it's 1.5 exp because I just feel like I'm wasting an event. I've leveled all the units I want to level, so I've just been grinding SP with max level units...

Wow I'm on the same boat, more specifically doing the infantry quest on 10th stratum.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

A surprising number of characters seem to be this way. Looking at you, Lyn (not literally ... maybe literally).

After this arena season concludes, I will hit 20k feathers again. Except this time, I don't have anybody in particular I want to spend them on. Never thought I'd be in this position ...

4 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

A surprising number of characters seem to be this way. Looking at you, Lyn (not literally ... maybe literally).

Giggity

"Surprising number"? I wasn't surprised at all actually. Maybe I play too much gacha games . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

20 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm actually a bit sad that it's 1.5 exp because I just feel like I'm wasting an event. I've leveled all the units I want to level, so I've just been grinding SP with max level units...

I'm using the 1.5 exp to train up Cavalry and Flyers for the Tower missions, plus the Jaffar I Pulled today.

I've actually got enough Feathers for another promotion,  I plan to promote Sharena once I get her to level 40, so I get as much SP as possible first.  She's currently 4* level 30.  I also have a decent IV Kagero who I plan to bump to 5*.  The increased flow of Feathers makes me happy.  I haven't calculated it, since I'm lazy right now, but it looks like we get about double now, what we had been getting.

14 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I knew I wasn't the only one who felt this way

Giving a new meaning to riding bareback.  I can't imagine the chafing.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Also Lyn. Especially in the main menu splash.

Also Palla but she at least has her sheer tights on.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Don't forget Linde!

Some of the designs leave me conflicted on what the target audience for this game actually is sometimes, haha.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don't forget Linde!

Some of the designs leave me conflicted on what the target audience for this game actually is sometimes, haha.

Linde's dress's side slit doesn't go quite high enough, though.

I think it's really just Catria and Lyn.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You, Palla got her Tights/Pantyhose, but sometimes you can wear those without panties, since they've got the cotton gusset, and if it's warm, that's usually enough.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don't forget Linde!

Who knows, I appreciate the female body, but silly fan service should limited to deviant art.  It's one thing to go commando, it's another to wear a slit skirt/dress that makes it obvious to everyone.  I only do it when my skirt's long enough to keep it a secret.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Linde's dress's side slit doesn't go quite high enough, though.

I think it's really just Catria and Lyn.

Lyn definitively has nothing... I'm unsure with Catria, but if she has something, it's probably something thigh and small xD

Praise Catria's Booty people.

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Who knows, I appreciate the female body, but silly fan service should limited to deviant art.  It's one thing to go commando, it's another to wear a slit skirt/dress that makes it obvious to everyone.  I only do it when my skirt's long enough to keep it a secret.

But if you're somehow stuck in an unanimated drawing, you can do it and no one will ever be able to see.

32 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don't forget Linde!

Linde indeed. Thank goodness Lilina doesn't share Linde's and Lyn's clothing designer.

I can see why some might be bothered with them supposedly going commando, mainly considering it's a Nintendo game and that implies a wider audience with more people that might find it distasteful. But aside from Catria's buttcheek basically peeking out from her skirt, I barely even noticed or gave much thought about what be or not be wearing. Camilla or Ursula's artwork is far more striking for obvious reasons, but maybe that's just the kind of guy I am.

I can only imagine what they'll have for Charlotte when she comes out.

Edited by Alkaid

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Linde indeed. Thank goodness Lilina doesn't share Linde's and Lyn's clothing designer.

And there's three of them.

3 sides to a triangle

Need I say more?