Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

35 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Don't forget Linde!

Some of the designs leave me conflicted on what the target audience for this game actually is sometimes, haha.

To be fair, Linde is faithful to her original design. In fact, in the context of "No Panties", one could argue the original was even worse.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh I noticed it, but I didn't pay much attention beyond that. Like I said I guess it's just the kind of guy I am. In general remember seeing a lot more discussion over her, uh, apparent size increase for heroes than anything else as well.

Edited by Alkaid

17 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Oh I noticed it, but I didn't pay much attention beyond that. Like I said I guess it's just the kind of guy I am. In general remember seeing a lot more discussion over her, uh, apparent size increase for heroes than anything else as well.

To be completely fair, her size increase from promoting to Blade Lord is noticeably greater than from her official art in FE7 to her art in Heroes (where actually most of the difference looks to be that her waist and hips are skinnier more than anything else).

45 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I can see why some might be bothered with them supposedly going commando, mainly considering it's a Nintendo game and that implies a wider audience with more people that might find it distasteful. But aside from Catria's buttcheek basically peeking out from her skirt, I barely even noticed or gave much thought about what be or not be wearing. Camilla or Ursula's artwork is far more striking for obvious reasons, but maybe that's just the kind of guy I am.

I can only imagine what they'll have for Charlotte when she comes out.

I'm more bothered for Camilla's Camillas and her... weird face than other things... at least the "other things" aren't throw too much in my face xD

I'm that kind of guy that likes butts and pantyshots.

Edited by Troykv

5 hours ago, Jave said:

To be fair, Linde is faithful to her original design. In fact, in the context of "No Panties", one could argue the original was even worse.

yeah that pretty bad do you have to Heroes artwork to compare to that one 

I noticed it early one but didn't pay much attention to it either

Anyway besides Lyn Linde and Catria most of the girls artwork isn't that bad in that regard

8 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Do training maps give roughly the same xp as equal level story maps? It's getting extremely tedious to shuffle maps looking for Reds for Ninian, and Azura, to slaughter.

Training Tower strata give considerably more exp than story maps if you've beaten those story maps before (as replaying them gives reduced exp). Not to mention they're way cheaper in terms of stamina. 

(As someone trying to grind SP for Ninian though, I feel your pain)

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

7 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Do training maps give roughly the same xp as equal level story maps? It's getting extremely tedious to shuffle maps looking for Reds for Ninian, and Azura, to slaughter.

With how much more stamina story maps cost to run, I think you'll always be better off in the training tower even if you're having bad luck with the random enemies.

9 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yet the quiz is only for Japanese players? That still doesn't make sense to me. Why would they give a global reward for something that only occurred in one part of the world?

Just pointing out that there's actually nothing preventing non-Japanese twitter users from voting on the quiz, especially since the options were already (and future ones should be) translated by fans.

Which of course doesn't excuse the lack of official English social media outlet.

EDIT: These normal difficulty questions seem more like easy :P:

Edited by Sylphid

They can do whatever with Linde

But nothing

NOTHING 

Could ever top the sheer disgusting level of that official fanservice Linde art

Like seriously i find Camillas design silly, Charlotte design stupid, and majority of Fates/Awakening design just looks bad.

But Linde redefines what the word disgusting really means. 

Edited by JSND

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Training Tower strata give considerably more exp than story maps if you've beaten those story maps before (as replaying them gives reduced exp). Not to mention they're way cheaper in terms of stamina. 

2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

With how much more stamina story maps cost to run, I think you'll always be better off in the training tower even if you're having bad luck with the random enemies.

I was afraid of that.

Not really bothered by Linde's art that much. It could be a lot worst like the one in the FE1. The one in Shadow Dragon was alright but never really stood out to me. I'm not saying her Heroes artwork is much better but it definitely is more pleasing to look at (and not just because the legs).

I'm not talking about Linde heroes art there(for that matter, i don't think there..... anything notable about heroes Linde in the context of Heroes art)

Its that particular artbook Linde that i had problem with. Since that one is easilly the worst Fire Emblem related artwork ever made. My point is after they made artbook Linde, they need to outdo themselves to make anything worse

Edited by JSND

6 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm stuck leveling my Ninian since her stats aren't very good even at Lv. 40.

What have you been doing to level yours? I had 1500 SP saved up on my Sakura 5* so I got her Pain / Recover / Swift Winds to get Ninian easier KO's. I think there's more I could do, though...

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

The second question of the quiz is upon us:

Basically, “What are bows effective against?”

• Cavalry units
  • Infantry units
  • Armoured units
  • Flying units

Clearly the answer is cavalry units. Like, really shoot an arrow to a poor HORSE and watch how does it run like crazy.

On another note I want to bring how terrifying my Swordbreaker Alfonse is. Definitely a Lucina/any other sword unit delete button. Marth? Take 15 dmg in exchange of 52. Lucina? 40spd? Go nuts! Alfonse handles Hector pretty fine, give him Lyn's spur spd and watch him die. Takumi? Throw Klein and one round him. Def Takumi? Klein + Alfonse's Spur Atk. Mages? Throw Nowi or Klein. I'm pretty happy with the current team I have. I'm waiting to hit 20K to augment Sharena and figure out a new team.

What worries me is what unit will I add to arena team when new banner comes. I have Ursula at 34 which might be okay but don't know who to replace.

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Clearly the answer is cavalry units. Like, really shoot an arrow to a poor HORSE and watch how does it run like crazy.

On another note I want to bring how terrifying my Swordbreaker Alfonse is. Definitely a Lucina/any other sword unit delete button. Marth? Take 15 dmg in exchange of 52. Lucina? 40spd? Go nuts! Alfonse handles Hector pretty fine, give him Lyn's spur spd and watch him die. Takumi? Throw Klein and one round him. Def Takumi? Klein + Alfonse's Spur Atk. Mages? Throw Nowi or Klein. I'm pretty happy with the current team I have. I'm waiting to hit 20K to augment Sharena and figure out a new team.

What worries me is what unit will I add to arena team when new banner comes. I have Ursula at 34 which might be okay but don't know who to replace.

Yeah i've been thinking about Swordbreaker Alfonse too. The majority of unit that usually wrecks Al is the swordies who happen to be fast enough to wreck him.

Problem is Swordbreaker only exist on Cain and Sully and i only had 1 copy of 4* Cain LOL

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The server has reset, but my orbs are still here... I can't use any of these until they deal with this, but will they ever get around to it? I sure hope they do soon.

Server reset?  I haven't seen anything.  Was this for everybody?

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm not talking about Linde heroes art there(for that matter, i don't think there..... anything notable about heroes Linde)

Its that artbook Linde that i had problem with. Since that one is easilly the worst Fire Emblem related artwork ever made. My point is after they made artbook Linde, they need to outdo themselves to make anything worse

Can you link the art you're talking about?  Apart from not wearing any panties, I can't think of anything that bad about her art.

Just now, Quintessence said:

Henry V clearly showed that archers beat horses at the Battle of Agincourt.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Problem is Swordbreaker only exist on Cain and Sully and i only had 1 copy of 4* Cain LOL

*Abel

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Server reset?  I haven't seen anything.  Was this for everybody?

He's talking about the daily reset of 2PM Tokyo.