Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

I'm not sure if this was talked about here before, 200 pages is a lot to read lol, but do you guys thing they will add Laguz when they add more PoR/RD characters? If so how do you think they will work and what about colors?

I think it should go like this:

Cats - Red

Tigers/Lions - Blue

Wolfs - Green

Hawks - Red

Crows - Green

Herons - This one is hard, like I want to say colorless dancers? But that's not a thing...sooo. I have no idea.

Dragons - I know we already have dragons, so I guess they could keep going like they are with them. Red dragons are Red, White dragons are blue and so on.

I think this would be pretty cool. Though I'm not sure how likely, but they are a big part of the actual game, so I'm not sure if they can be left out for long.

Hah, yeah it is a lot. It would be my guess that they are included in the same form that manaketes are, as that is basically what they are for their respective games.

I'd assume it would play out pretty similar to what you have there, although I think they might divide it with cats (tigers/lions included) - red, wolfs - blue, birds - green, herons - colorless, dragons the same as they are now.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't add them, they are a huge part of the Tellius games after all. But I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't released very soon.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

Hah, yeah it is a lot. It would be my guess that they are included in the same form that manaketes are, as that is basically what they are for their respective games.

I'd assume it would play out pretty similar to what you have there, although I think they might divide it with cats (tigers/lions included) - red, wolfs - blue, birds - green, herons - colorless, dragons the same as they are now.

I don't see any reason why they wouldn't add them, they are a huge part of the Tellius games after all. But I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't released very soon.

Yeah, for some reason, I feel like all of the Tellius stuff will be awhile before its add. I was shocked we got one character this early lol. I think we are more likely to get Gaiden/Echos characters before Tellius, as a way to push the new game. You don't think they would split up the tribes like they do the dragons?

6 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Yeah, for some reason, I feel like all of the Tellius stuff will be awhile before its add. I was shocked we got one character this early lol. I think we are more likely to get Gaiden/Echos characters before Tellius, as a way to push the new game. You don't think they would split up the tribes like they do the dragons?

I guess they could (I haven't finished PoR yet so maybe I'm off on this), but I get the impression that since they are separate factions, and since there aren't as many laguz as there are beorc, they could all be grouped together as the same weapon type. Basically in a way so that there's the regular weapon triangle, the magic triangle, and the laguz triangle.

Dragons screw this idea up but we'll just ignore that. Wait nevermind I've got it.

Scrapping my original idea, it could be divided with the beast tribe as red, dragons blue, birds (minus herons) green, and herons white. This ignores the sub classes within each type of laguz, but I think it'd be a lot simpler to incorporate.

I'd agree. I think they'll do more Jugdral and Magvel until Echoes is released, then dump a bunch of Gaiden's characters on us, followed by Tellius. This would give them an excuse to hold out on Ike which is half of the debate of this topic until later.

Edited by immatx

1 minute ago, immatx said:

I guess they could (I haven't finished PoR yet so maybe I'm off on this), but I get the impression that since they are separate factions, and since there aren't as many laguz as there are beorc, they could all be grouped together as the same weapon type. Basically in a way so that there's the regular weapon triangle, the magic triangle, and the laguz triangle.

Dragons screw this idea up but we'll just ignore that. Wait nevermind I've got it.

Scrapping my original idea, it could be divided with the beast tribe as red, dragons blue, birds (minus herons) green, and herons white. This ignores the sub classes within each type of laguz, but I think it'd be a lot simpler to incorporate.

Yeah, I would be down for that, but the problem is we already have dragons, and they have them in different colors. Unless just the the dragons from this game remain blue, but I'm not sure how people would feel about that.

I'm divided in two ideas:

1. Beast tribe - red, Hawks - green, Ravens - blue, dragons any color and herons colorless dancers with debuff chants or something.

2. Make them any color depending on personality, color, etc. Like, muarim green, mordecai blue, lethe and lyre red, kyza blue, volug and nailah red or maybe colorless, and so on.

Who knows, I think it'll be a long way until we get tellius content.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

1. Beast tribe - red, Hawks - green, Ravens - blue, dragons any color and herons colorless dancers with debuff chants or something.

2. Make them any color depending on personality, color, etc. Like, muarim green, mordecai blue, lethe and lyre red, kyza blue, volug and nailah red or maybe colorless, and so on.

True. I just started replying RD, and I was playing Heroes while eating dinner and thought..."hey wait a sec, what about Laguz" haha. I figured it would, sadly, be sometime before we get Tellius content, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I like the depending on personality thing, could make it more fair that way, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I could see 1 happening. 2 is a bit less likely in my eyes, but that could happen too.

And we're probably not that far from Tellius happening. Laguz... Eh, I expect one to show up with whatever banner Nintendo drops Tellius characters with (like Blazing Shadows, except it'll be called Radiant Something), probably Ranulf since he was semi-important if I'm remembering correctly (damn it, I need to start replaying Path of Radiance again when I get some free time), or maybe Kurthnaga 'cause he's a dragon, but more than just one or two most likely won't happen for a while.

4 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I could see 1 happening. 2 is a bit less likely in my eyes, but that could happen too.

And we're probably not that far from Tellius happening. Laguz... Eh, I expect one to show up with whatever banner Nintendo drops Tellius characters with (like Blazing Shadows, except it'll be called Radiant Something), probably Ranulf since he was semi-important if I'm remembering correctly (damn it, I need to start replaying Path of Radiance again when I get some free time), or maybe Kurthnaga 'cause he's a dragon, but more than just one or two most likely won't happen for a while.

Yeah, Ranulf was one of the pretty popular cats in the game, and he had a lot more lines for sure. I could see them releasing one or two. Maybe one for PoR and one from RD.

I hope we do get Tellius sooner then later, I need my Nephenee lol.

Edited by Dylan Corona

I think we're just going to keep getting added content from what we already have, or tiny bits of new games. The planned releases notification about Grand Hero Battles says Lloyd comes until late may, so we may be getting new content by june or july, so one can hope.

I would like to see them complete some characters, like adding Percival and Douglas, Dorcas, Kent, Sain and Wil, Erk, Thite, Yuno, Sue, Shin and Dayan, Hugh among others. Some Archanean units can include Yumina, Yubello and Sirius, Lorenz, Frey and Norne, Julian and Lena, Elice, Feena.

It'd also be cool if they add more Sheperds like Sumia, Vaike, Miriel, Maribelle, Ricken and probably Libra. Or more Fates characters like Orochi, Reina, Charlotte, Benny, Scarlet, Izana, Flora, Nyx, etc. Wow a lot of people there.

3 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

Yeah, Ranulf was one of the pretty popular cats in the game, and he had a lot more lines for sure. I could see them releasing one or two. Maybe one for PoR and one from RD.

I hope we do get Tellius sooner then later, I need my Nephenee lol.

I feel you mate, I also want Neph to get in already so I can fail to pull her.

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I think we're just going to keep getting added content from what we already have, or tiny bits of new games. The planned releases notification about Grand Hero Battles says Lloyd comes until late may, so we may be getting new content by june or july, so one can hope.

We'll most likely get more content beyond then, since FE Warriors is coming out sometime late this year I think (not sure who they'll be able to add from there, but I'm sure there'll be some original character they can throw into Heroes to promote it, or maybe just variants of current characters, or a set of maybe-simultaneous focus banners for characters on FE Warriors' roster, or something like that), and there's FE Switch after that, so there'll be plenty of time to add characters.

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I would like to see them complete some characters, like adding Percival and Douglas, Dorcas, Kent, Sain and Wil, Erk, Thite, Yuno, Sue, Shin and Dayan, Hugh among others.

It'd also be cool if they add more Sheperds like Sumia, Vaike, Miriel, Maribelle, Ricken and probably Libra. Or more Fates characters like Orochi, Reina, Charlotte, Benny, Scarlet, Izana, Flora, Nyx, etc. Wow a lot of people there.

Yeah, I'd like to see Kent/Sain/Wil/Erk get in, and Dart since Rebecca's already here, and I haven't played FE6 but sure, I'd like to see the FE6 guys on that list get in too. And some FE8, since we've already got Eirika and Ephraim, so here's hoping for Seth/Ross/Joshua/Natasha/Knoll/Myrrh (and Tethys, if only to see which weapon they give her... I'm kinda hoping for axes just to get a Green dancer).

As for your Awakening/Fates list, yeah, I'd like to see most of those, specifically Sumia (maybe as a flying mage, because Dark Flier is a thing in Awakening and it easily differentiates her from the other pegs already in the game?), Vaike, Maribelle (I would like another troubadour, yeah), Libra (If possible, can he please be an axeman with a Killer Axe, Miracle, Renewal, Breath of Life and high RES? Hey, if Lucius can be a staffbot, then why not?), Orochi (possibly with some kind of not-unique Rogue Dagger-ish tome, since scrolls in Fates gave stat boosts if I recall correctly?), Charlotte, Benny (Another Wary Fighter would be nice, yes), Scarlet, Flora (Prefer her to Felicia, so yeah, please get in), and Nyx. And not on your list, but I'd like to see Mozu (preferably as a Kinshi Knight-ish flying archer with Breath of Life, because I made her a Kinshi Knight during my run of Conquest and she was amazing, and also it would give us a flying archer which I want, though I would totally be okay getting Reina if she was a flying archer), Kaze and Silas (because I kinda want them to show up in a future World of Revelation, alongside both Corrins and Azura, since the absence of Corrin and Azura in Birthright and Conquest's worlds was kinda odd).

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Some Archanean units can include Yumina, Yubello and Sirius, Lorenz, Frey and Norne, Julian and Lena, Elice, Feena.

But Sirius is already in the game
You just can't get him until his Great Hero Battle happens
Probably in June or somewhere around then

3 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I feel you mate, I also want Neph to get in already so I can fail to pull her.

I mean, I have been very lucky with getting most of my favorites. Lyn was like one of my earliest pulls, I got Effie fast, Niles fast, Erika at an okay speed. Olivia was in one of my first pulls, as was Cecilia and Maria. But I'm sure my luck has run out haha. 

Edited by Dylan Corona

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

It would make more sense to have beasts be green (weak to fire), birds be blue (weak to wind), and dragons be red (weak to thunder)

Just now, Dylan Corona said:

I mean, I have been very lucky with getting most of my favorites. Lyn was like one of my earliest pulls, I got Effie fast, Niles fast, Erika at an okay speed. Olivia was in my first pull, as was Cecilia and Maria. But I'm sure my luck has run out haha. 

I had luck for a while, too... Well, I got Lyn and Roy early (Lyn rounded out my first pull, Roy came around my third I think), but then I didn't get anyone else I was looking for until Ninian and Jaffar. But Ninian was this week, and Jaffar was yesterday (and two Jaffars, in the same pull, somehow), so maybe it's picking back up?

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

It would make more sense to have beasts be green (weak to fire), birds be blue (weak to wind), and dragons be red (weak to thunder)

I agree with this. If we have to have one tribe per color, this is how I would see it too. Plus I would love a Green Volug haha, cause I don't have a lot of Greens.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

This is perfect. So elegant and so ingenious.

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

I had luck for a while, too... Well, I got Lyn and Roy early (Lyn rounded out my first pull, Roy came around my third I think), but then I didn't get anyone else I was looking for until Ninian and Jaffar. But Ninian was this week, and Jaffar was yesterday (and two Jaffars, in the same pull, somehow), so maybe it's picking back up?

Yeah, when Jaffer came out, he was the first pull for the pack, I was very happy to have him lol. Maybe it is. Just don't pull anything good till Neph comes out haha.

Just now, Dylan Corona said:

Yeah, when Jaffer came out, he was the first pull for the pack, I was very happy to have him lol. Maybe it is. Just don't pull anything good till Neph comes out haha.

Yeah, when I got Jaffar I was happy at first, but then I saw Deathly Dagger in action and I was very happy.

I can't control the quality of my pulls, though I can almost guarantee they'll be kinda-sorta-trash if someone I want is in focus.
Though I do have that odd tendency to pull people vaguely related to who I'm pulling for (like when Myrrh gets on a banner, I'll probably get several manaketes of whichever color she is (please be green, I could use the extra Faes), like how I got Nowi and several F!Corrins while pulling for Ninian, or how I kept getting Raigh and Sophia while failing to pull Sanaki, or how my most recent pull got me an Abel when I was hoping for Hinoka or Linde), so maybe I'll get someone usefulish anyway.

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Yeah, when I got Jaffar I was happy at first, but then I saw Deathly Dagger in action and I was very happy.

I can't control the quality of my pulls, though I can almost guarantee they'll be kinda-sorta-trash if someone I want is in focus.
Though I do have that odd tendency to pull people vaguely related to who I'm pulling for (like when Myrrh gets on a banner, I'll probably get several manaketes of whichever color she is (please be green, I could use the extra Faes), like how I got Nowi and several F!Corrins while pulling for Ninian, or how I kept getting Raigh and Sophia while failing to pull Sanaki, or how my most recent pull got me an Abel when I was hoping for Hinoka or Linde), so maybe I'll get someone usefulish anyway.

It's funny, if it's not one of my favorite characters, I have almost no luck. Like I wanted Ninian and Sanaki, but I always get bad pulls. With this current pack, I only got Jaffar and Karl, who are two of my favorite male FE7 characters, but after that I haven't been able to pull any of the other focus characters lol. I keep getting 3 stars only, and if its a four star, it's one I already have. Guess every character has to be my favorite from now on lol. That's funny that you keep getting related characters though, that would be a funny pull. Like wanting Hawkeye and pulling like Sophia haha.

12 hours ago, Falcom said:

Very tempted to pull one last time since my focus rate is 5.50%. But I also want to save cause I feel like the next focus is gonna be good. Any ideas?

Also finally managed to beat all the Lunatic quests. Except 9-5. Never 9-5.

You could try waiting till 29th to see if Twitter will tease the next banner like this one .

It occured to me that the Mask's Valaskjálf tome is basically Fimbulvetr, icy-looking and all that.

I wonder whether we'll get a real Fimbulvetr wielder in Brunnya, Sonia, and/or Limstella.
I want to hurl blasts of ice at stuff, damnit!

Assuming three members for each tribe:

Ranulf (Blue), Skrimir (Red), Lethe (Green)

Naesala (Blue), Tibarn (Green), Reyson (Red)

Kurthnaga (Red), Ena (Green), Nasir (Blue)

Not very happy about the lack of wolves, but Lethe and Ranulf are both fairly popular, and Skrimir has one of the best character development in RD, and I don't want to be too optimistic about everyone making it through.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

This sounds really spot on. Though I just thought about them due to the color of their leaders, and most of them. But I wouldn't be mad if this happens.

I don't think herons are compatible with Heroes at all. It's like how they had to give Ninian a breath attack to include her, but herons couldn't get any weapon.

Beast and bird Laguz would require at least one entire new weapon type for their "strike" attacks. That's reason enough for me to be skeptical of their inclusion, but my guess is that if they do get included, they'll be lumped under colorless. Adding multiple colors of strikes would be really strange, and they definitely wouldn't do it for just two of the three colors.

Just now, Othin said:

Adding multiple colors of strikes would be really strange, and they definitely wouldn't do it for just two of the three colors.

They did add multiple colours of breaths, so we just have to wait and see.

Well, I thought my team could beat anything. Turns out I was wrong. Vantage Hector is absolutely ridiculous. Had him in a 3-on-1 with Effie (Full HP), Klein (Full HP), and Minerva (2 HP). He killed all of them without taking damage (except from Effie) because of his vantage-auto counter BS.

Good God, and I thought Takumi was bad....