Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Wow, Nino is broken as hell. She doubles everything and does a lot of damage even to reds and high res units. That's really not fair and it cost me a battle. I'm surrendering any time I see her. I'm not dealing with that.

And yeah, where are our April updates? We need them like right now...

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, Nino is broken as hell. She doubles everything and does a lot of damage even to reds and high res units. That's really not fair and it cost me the battle.

Yeah....Linde and Nino are two mages that you want to kill off fast before they can hit you. 

Just now, Kiran said:

Yeah....Linde and Nino are two mages that you want to kill off fast before they can hit you. 

There was no way I was going to reach her first on the map this battle was set in... She was on a ledge that my units would have to go around first.

Linde is no big deal since Freddy can OHKO her every time.

9 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Was wondering why training felt so slow today, when I realized we're no longer getting the 1.5x EXP gain that we've enjoyed the past few weeks.  These April updates can't come soon enough. 

Wow, clearly I am not a very observant person because I did not notice that either so training Lachesis today has been a pain. I was wondering why she wasn't getting as much EXP as other units I've trained recently...

Also, I agree on Nino and Linde. They're hard to fight, especially in the arena, if you can't hit them first because of the layout or something like that. If there's more than one of them on the enemy's team, then that's just the cherry on top lol.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, it's a blessing and a curse.  You get more SP per level, but it makes it take forever.

We also lost the 2 free Orbs per day, which makes me sad.

It's truly dark times. I hope they drop another daily orb thing on us soon, like they did right after it ended last time, and don't actually leave us hanging without any free daily orbs for once. It hurts even more since Cordelia/Hinoka/Cherche/Beruka/Effie/Kagero are units at the top of my wish list and they decided to drop banners for all of them on us right at the same time, AND with a special Camilla and Lucina.

I have only 11 orbs left right now and I'm crying inside(I at least got bunny Camilla)

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

It's truly dark times. I hope they drop another daily orb thing on us soon, like they did right after it ended last time, and don't actually leave us hanging without any free daily orbs for once. It hurts even more since Cordelia/Hinoka/Cherche/Beruka/Effie/Kagero are units at the top of my wish list and they decided to drop banners for all of them on us right at the same time, AND with a special Camilla and Lucina.

I have only 11 orbs left right now and I'm crying inside(I at least got bunny Camilla)

If it makes you feel slightly better, the twitter quiz orbs should be dropping in soon. So you should be able to do a full summon with those. 

I have 0 orbs right now and want my bunny Chrom.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

You don't need a fanny pack.  I keep a pencil tucked in the side of my sock, you can also tuck those small pocket-sized notebooks in the side of your sock as well.

Sure Rezzy, why don't we all wear ankle high socks in the spring where we can hide things to our hearts content as we die of a heat stroke

I know you wouldn't need a fanny pack just for a pen and a notebook. The entire point of me saying fanny pack wasn't just for that, it was also because I find they are quite useful for other things as well (not that I have one). Learn how that read in between the lines lol

You know what they say! Forums are just like Jay-Z's music. It's all about the subtext.

Spoiler

But if I did have a fanny pack (because I don't) I'd always make sure to carry a pocketknife and Pepper spray, just for the record

Anyone know of the xenologue comes tomorrow?

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

If it makes you feel slightly better, the twitter quiz orbs should be dropping in soon. So you should be able to do a full summon with those. 

I have 0 orbs right now and want my bunny Chrom.

I'm gonna be praying I don't get orb trolled when those come in and get no blue orbs on my summons. That happened to be more than I care to remember on both Effie and Ninian's banners. I wish the orbs from the results of the gauntlet would come before the gauntlet's banners go away, but that's not what happened last time. At least I'll have them for Kagero/Effie's..

God speed to you my friend. I hope your next roll is eggcellent.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Holy shit Obstruct Azama so annoying.

On a scale of 1-10, how annoying is it?

I actually might test that myself. (Mwhahahahaha)

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Holy shit Obstruct Azama so annoying.

I don't have Azama, but that actually doesn't sound that threatening. I mean, he's a healer, right? His defenses can't be that good, even with Threaten ATK lowering your damage... right? What was the rest of the team you were dealing with?

Also, unrelated, and sorry if this isn't the right topic for this, but do we know when the April update is gonna drop yet?

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sure Rezzy, why don't we all wear ankle high socks in the spring where we can hide things to our hearts content as we die of a heat stroke

I know you wouldn't need a fanny pack just for a pen and a notebook. The entire point of me saying fanny pack wasn't just for that, it was also because I find they are quite useful for other things as well (not that I have one). Learn how that read in between the lines lol

You know what they say! Forums are just like Jay-Z's music. It's all about the subtext.

Hide contents

But if I did have a fanny pack (because I don't) I'd always make sure to carry a pocketknife and Pepper spray, just for the record

Anyone know of the xenologue comes tomorrow?

Socks should always be worn.  Are you a heathen who wears shoes without socks?

Methinks thou dost protest too much about the fanny pack wearing.  Of course, you could always just carry a purse around, if you've got tons of stuff to carry.

45 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wish they'd just go ahead and make the 2 Orbs per day permanent.  It gives people a reason to log in every day.

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I don't have Azama, but that actually doesn't sound that threatening. I mean, he's a healer, right? His defenses can't be that good, even with Threaten ATK lowering your damage... right? What was the rest of the team you were dealing with?

Also, unrelated, and sorry if this isn't the right topic for this, but do we know when the April update is gonna drop yet?

Azama is weird. He takes physical hits really well. If at 5* and neutral he has 32 def. Tell me that isn't annoying. 

As for the April updates, still no word on the actual date. 

Azama is a champ on babysitting teams.  Pain, Martyr, Threaten Atk, and great physical bulk give him all the makings of a useful training companion.  If you get one that's +Spd/-Atk, I'd definitely recommend leveling him up.  Heck, any -Atk Boon/Bane is good for him.

Edited by DLNarshen

I gave away Azama's pain to serra because she's my baby. Also I'm giving Her my Lissa's rehabilitate. All I need is someone with +Res or speed and Renewal and then I'm set!

To me, Azama is a little hit or miss cause he has to take damage to be good, and his resistance is just, blech. He's also not very fast too.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Socks should always be worn.  Are you a heathen who wears shoes without socks?

Methinks thou dost protest too much about the fanny pack wearing.  Of course, you could always just carry a purse around, if you've got tons of stuff to carry.

In fact, I am a heathen who wears no socks, thank you very much!

Purses make you too slow (assuming I'm a girl who carries a non-distinct bag). If I had a purse I would put too much things in it. But if I had a fanny pack (which I don't) I'd stand a much better chance of knifing/spraying and running away, from a robber of sorts, than if I had a purse (Assuming I would carry a purse).

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

In fact, I am a heathen who wears no socks, thank you very much!

Purses make you too slow (assuming I'm a girl who carries a non-distinct bag). If I had a purse I would put too much things in it. But if I had a fanny pack (which I don't) I'd stand a much better chance of knifing/spraying and running away, from a robber of sorts, than if I had a purse (Assuming I would carry a purse).

That's why you get a purse that has side pockets or compartments, so you can easily find the stuff you need right away.

And if you're in a place where you can't really carry a purse, there's always socks!

I also pulled an Azama and gave his Pain to Sakura. She's my primary healer right now. But if I ever pull Mist or Rhys when they're in the game, I'm switching to them. Mainly Rhys, cause I think he's awesome. He battles and kills people despite being frail and sickly! That's automatically awesome.

I can see Rhys having Heavenly Light in his base skill set because light magic.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's why you get a purse that has side pockets or compartments, so you can easily find the stuff you need right away.

And if you're in a place where you can't really carry a purse, there's always socks!

Well, assuming I'm a girl who carries a purse, unlike normal people I am quite the forgetful little feller (assuming I've carried a purse before). If I've carried a purse before, I'd probably take 5 minutes looking for soemthing even after I've sorted everything out (if I had a purse). I don't have a fanny pack, but if I did, it would limit me from taking too much crud. Then I would be able to run quickly and defend myself (assuming I'm being chased with a fanny pack [but I don't have a fanny pack]).

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also pulled an Azama and gave his Pain to Sakura. She's my primary healer right now. But if I ever pull Mist or Rhys when they're in the game, I'm switching to them. Mainly Rhys, cause I think he's awesome. He battles and kills people despite being frail and sickly! That's automatically awesome.

I honestly hope they don't add any more healers to the game. Like seriously though, wasting my time adding in these low BST units that literally won't help me anymore than any other healer is just a waste of space on the focus.

Spoiler

Just fricking give me Ike already

Geez louise 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I can see Rhys having Heavenly Light in his base skill set because light magic.

Good news for you, because Rhys is indeed in! Please, I have like 6 of him, take one! Really, please, I'm dying.

He's even one of the free daily rotation hero maps. I don't remember which day of the week he comes up, though, but he's there.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I honestly hope they don't add any more healers to the game. Like seriously though, wasting my time adding in these low BST units that literally won't help me anymore than any other healer is just a waste of space on the focus.

Reveal hidden contents

Just fricking give me Ike already

Geez louise 

It wouldn't be fair to leave them out if GBA and 3DS healers and all get to be in. I just think we need more archers or other colorless to balance out the colorless pool right now.

EDIT: I think you're getting Rhys confused with Wrys, Alkaid. :/

Edited by Anacybele

It wouldn't be fair to leave them out if GBA and 3DS healers and all get to be in. I just think we need more archers or other colorless to balance out the colorless pool right now.

EDIT: I think you're getting Rhys confused with Wrys, Alkaid. :/

Oh, oh yes I did... oops.

I'm still dying though, please come take these old men from me.

More archers yes. More Daggers yes (Rennac get over here). More healers?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Oh, oh yes I did... oops.

I'm still dying though, please come take these old men from me.

Psh I've pulled 4 of him already.

Sent them all home

Skill inheritance came out

Haven't gotten one since

I'll take one!

I honestly think we need more green dragons/laguz/taguels. Fae can't be the only one right? ;-;

Spoiler

Right?

Green mages would be nice too since we only have 6 (Soren where the hell are you?!). I honestly don't think we need more archers, but more dagger users would also be cool.

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

On a scale of 1-10, how annoying is it?

I actually might test that myself. (Mwhahahahaha)

To me it was like an 8 of annoyingness because I handled him with no problem.

53 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

10th stratum. It was more like an alert to me of how annoying he can be. He had obstruct, above 40 hp and above 30 def, plus overall good stats. Add to that that he chokepointed Eirika's map without being in the middle. His team was also a brave bow cav, an armorslayer cav and a brave lance knight. For any other team that could not handle Azama, he easily could've tanked hits and let the player team not trespass the chokepoint near the player's starting position. Luckily I just pained him with lucius and julia finished him off. The karel just tanked the incoming dudes, player phase came and end of story, but yeah, it's assama.