Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got 3 Julias, and they are all -Spd.

Wooooow. I guess since she's already slow it's not super terrible, but still. Yikes. Any +atk boons at least?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What software do you develop then? I've never heard this from you before.

I think he said he developed medical software.  I'm curious if it's a system I've ever used.

I think it's a near guarantee the next Focus will feature Gaiden characters, so I think it will be June at the earliest before we see any Tellius characters.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I think it's a near guarantee the next Focus will feature Gaiden characters, so I think it will be June at the earliest before we see any Tellius characters.

Meh, yet another banner I won't pull from if that's the case. >_> But what's wrong with Tellius characters possibly coming in May?

But you never know, a lot of people expected an FE6 or FE8 focus for the current banner and we definitely didn't get that.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Shadows of Valentia is releasing in Japan on Apr 20 and May 19 worldwide, so it makes perfect sense for them to bridge the one month gap with two focus banners, one every two weeks. If I had to guess, one would be a banner of Alm and his army while the other would be Celica and her army. 

Needless to say, this is all speculation, of course. 

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

Wooooow. I guess since she's already slow it's not super terrible, but still. Yikes. Any +atk boons at least?

Yeah, my merged one is +Atk.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Meh, yet another banner I won't pull from if that's the case. >_>

But you never know, a lot of people expected an FE6 or FE8 focus for the current banner and we definitely didn't get that.

Maybe, I've been surprised by many of the Foci, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a tie-in with SoV.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe, I've been surprised by many of the Foci, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a tie-in with SoV.

I would be surprised if we didn't get an Echoes focus in April or May myself, but yeah, same here.

1 hour ago, JSND said:

2 Julia Pull on +SPD and +ATK and -DEF. The one i used and experimented SI on happen to be a +SPD. She gets Darting Blow right now

Eliwood i had both +SPD and +ATK both were -RES

You need to know how jelly I am of you, especially that Eliwood.

5 minutes ago, immatx said:

NOOOOO......I want my Genealogy focus before SoV takes over.... :/

And I'd like more Tellius before any Echoes characters. But it's probably not going to happen.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, the princess of Isaach can't come sooner.

RIGHT! Is there anyone who doesn't love Ayra? Although Ferry is pretty awesome too, her convos with Lewyn are adorable. Perfect Jugdral focus from the first gen would be Ayra, Ferry, Lex, Lewyn, Sigurd. I couldn't narrow it down to four :)

Just now, Arcanite said:

I don't 

You, meet cliff.

3 minutes ago, immatx said:

Perfect Jugdral focus from the first gen would be Ayra, Ferry, Lex, Lewyn, Sigurd. I couldn't narrow it down to four :)

Let's add Arvis for the perfect perfection.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't 

Hide contents

What's an Ayra again?

Ahhh, you've disappointed me. Such a shame :(

Spoiler

Google it ;):

Edit:

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You, meet cliff.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ooooh I don't know about that. Right now I hate him, but maybe he gets redeemed in the next few chapters (currently on c7). Although as a villain he's very, very well developed.

Edited by immatx

Just now, Vaximillian said:

You, meet cliff.

But Cliff is Emmeryn's one true husbando

Is that meme ded? yes? ok im out

Honestly though Ayra ranked pretty high in attractiveness scale in FE4, which is kinda amazing when its that game since it had girls like Altenna, Fury, Lachesis, Nanna, and Ethlyn going around

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hmm touché my friend, touché indeed.

I've been waiting so long for that, sorry :)

@Vaximillian speaking of jugdral, do you know if there's a place to read all FE4 conversations?

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But I guess I'm through playing this game until the updates come. Because right now, it's far too difficult to win important battles in.

You could try doing what I did when I couldn't make teams I was happy with. I just used a lvl 1 of one of the weekly bonus with my other 3 40's to bring the enemy team levels down. I managed to crack 4k just barely during the week with F Robin as a bonus unit with her as a lvl 1 and a 4* Peri, 4* Tharja, and 5* Camilla. Sure you may run into defense teams that also have a lvl 1 on them sometimes, but it's still easier than fighting a full lvl40 team if your units aren't very good. Out of your lineup I'd pick the Bunny Xander as the one to drop for a lvl 1 Alphonse, Gunter, etc. since that Xander is pretty bad anyway. Or you could keep him and have a low level Olivia with dance instead. I think you could muddle through a 7 streak that way. Even if you don't hit 4k offense, it's more feathers than you'd get giving up.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

You could try doing what I did when I couldn't make teams I was happy with. I just used a lvl 1 of one of the weekly bonus with my other 3 40's to bring the enemy team levels down. I managed to crack 4k just barely during the week with F Robin as a bonus unit with her as a lvl 1 and a 4* Peri, 4* Tharja, and 5* Camilla. Sure you may run into defense teams that also have a lvl 1 on them sometimes, but it's still easier than fighting a full lvl40 team if your units aren't very good. Out of your lineup I'd pick the Bunny Xander as the one to drop for a lvl 1 Alphonse, Gunter, etc. since that Xander is pretty bad anyway. Or you could keep him and have a low level Olivia with dance instead. I think you could muddle through a 7 streak that way. Even if you don't hit 4k offense, it's more feathers than you'd get giving up.

Hmm. I do have a lv. 1 Selena. I guess I could try it.

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

92 orbs.......

Should I pull on the Navarre focus? Everyday I'm just getting more and more anxious.

Someone help me!

If you don't have Effie and Kagero and you want them then sure. Otherwise I'd wait. If it was me and I didn't have them I probably wouldn't pull.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

92 orbs.......

Should I pull on the Navarre focus? Everyday I'm just getting more and more anxious.

Someone help me!

No. You give your orbs to me instead so I can get Kagero and Effie.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, I did.

On another note, WHY are there NO April updates yet? We need these arena changes NOW. I don't mean to sound super impatient, but I'm sick of being forced to surrender every other battle. This game is not fun for me anymore at the moment. It's not possible to win much at all the way the game is now. I don't want to level up anymore characters until the changes come either, because of one change being increased exp against lower level enemies for characters 4 star and below.

There has typically been two updates each month, one for each of the main banner updates. (As opposed to the secondary GHB/Gauntlet banners, since those get downloaded within the main updates.) The next update, and the first one taking place within the month of April, will be the one that adds the next main banner on April 14, about a month after the March updates happened. We should hope for the arena changes to happen then, and they definitely won't be any sooner.

I also think you're assuming more benefit from the updates than they'll actually bring. The arena will change matchmaking, ideally to make it more accessible to teams with less stacked skillsets, but that doesn't mean any given team will necessarily have a much easier time. Team composition and level of strategy within battles will still make a huge difference in success rate, regardless of how matchmaking is calculated. And the promise of more Exp later (to an unclear extent, even) isn't a great reason to hold off on training now.