Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@JSND @MaskedAmpharos

Reinhardt has the problem that Dire Thunder will fully charge up Bonfire for the counterattack. Let's try Nino.

That was very insightful. But I wonder: how would Cecilia with Barblade and assorted cavalry fare against the same enemies ?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, chirp said:

That was very insightful. But I wonder: how would Cecilia with Barblade and assorted cavalry fare against the same enemies ?

+10 Cecilia [+Spd, -Res] (Gronnblade+, Life and Death 3) with Hone Cavalry buffs kills all of them except for +10 Wall of Fire and Sharp Things Sheena with 3 stacks of Ward Armor. Sheena survives with 3 HP and kills Cecilia on the counterattack.

The same Cecilia with both Hone Cavalry and Fortify Cavalry buff kills all of them. She survives Draug with 7 HP and Sheena with 19 HP.

Basically, Litrblade+ Horse Emblem is broken as all hell.

I'd do some calcs with other cavalry, but I'm off to a friend's place for after-work anime night for the next 6 hours or so. I'm personally interested in how Brave Peri handles the armors.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wow, so fast, thank you. Your judgement looks accurate to me. When the new arena season began, my 4* Cecilia was the only bonus unit I could use. After reading a comment by @MaskedAmpharos (I think), I switched her to Gronnblade and was blown away by the outcome.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wow, so fast, thank you. Your judgement looks accurate to me. When the new arena season began, my 4* Cecilia was the only bonus unit I could use. After reading a comment by @MaskedAmpharos (I think), I switched her to Gronnblade and was blown away by the outcome.

15 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That moment of despair when you spend literally every last orb you own trying to get Reinhardt and instead...

I have 5 Ests and 3 Catrias to show for it, alongside some other blues I don't particularly care for.

The only decent unit I got is a Cordelia (+Res/-Def) (not the best but not a crippling -Spd or -Atk, so I can make her work)

15 hours ago, Lyrai said:

Also, I got a Cordelia myself (+HP / -DEF) with similar IVs. I sent home all my Est a long time ago, but now I want to keep at least one.

I hate you guys, I've blown all the orbs we've got rolling nothing but blues for weeks hoping a Cordelia/Hinoka would pop out and even on their banner I got shit. Not even so much as a skill fodder Odin or anything else passable to show for it, just Ests, M Robins, and junk. :( It's a good thing I'm still sticking as F2P, or it'd probably cost me more to pull Cordelia than it did to buy her Goodsmile figure last year.

1 hour ago, chirp said:

Yeah, Cecilia with Gronnblade is pretty awesome. Glad she's working out for you!

31 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I hate you guys, I've blown all the orbs we've got rolling nothing but blues for weeks hoping a Cordelia/Hinoka would pop out and even on their banner I got shit. Not even so much as a skill fodder Odin or anything else passable to show for it, just Ests, M Robins, and junk. :( It's a good thing I'm still sticking as F2P, or it'd probably cost me more to pull Cordelia than it did to buy her Goodsmile figure last year.

If I could trade her to you, I would :/

14 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Haha I just fought in the 9th stratum with all red unit enemies: Chrom, Lucina, Draug x2. My Lukas took 0 damage from all of them :D

Wait until you face a mage. Lukas won't be able to tank as much :3

After all, taking 0 damage from them is his role as a fortress tank.

Finished the fliers quest on my main account and all but the last one on the second account. Really didn't do much for my dislike of a certain character (except increase it). I really like Palla, though, and I will like Catria a lot more when I've got her full levelled and only have to look at her attacking and damaged art ^.^

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Haha I just fought in the 9th stratum with all red unit enemies: Chrom, Lucina, Draug x2. My Lukas took 0 damage from all of them :D

Mine sometimes takes 0 even from Green. Which isn't that surprising since I did some calcs earlier and my Lukas could survive 1 round from +Atk Cherche with Brave Axe+ and Death Blow3. I'll definitely need to give him Quick Riposte and Bonfire.

@Ice Dragon holy shit Cecilia sounds scary as hell. I'm currently working on a Gronnraven and Triangle Adept Cecilia, but once I set fort cav on Abel, I'll definitely try Gronnblade. although I'd need a 5☆ nino

= EDIT =

I'd like to have both sets to switch them when needed but horse emblem is the apocalypse itself.

damn strikethrough

Edited by Quintessence

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Mine sometimes takes 0 even from Green. Which isn't that surprising since I did some calcs earlier and my Lukas could survive 1 round from +Atk Cherche with Brave Axe+ and Death Blow3. I'll definitely need to give him Quick Riposte and Bonfire.

You wanna know something dumb? If you have a +Def -Spd Lukas, you can take off Fortress Def and he'll still have 41 Def. Then you give him a Brave Lance+, Death Blow 3 and Quick Riposte 3, suddenly:

81 wins 4 losses 35 draws on offense

41 wins 16 losses 63 draws on defense

He'll even survive Hector.

13 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I think I've just been trolled O.o .

Bn30JY5.png

Sure. Let me help you. *pinches your nose*

Nothing's better than a sense of gasping for breath when we see this. </3

Hearing Zephiel talk is both sad and disturbing. He's voiced by Jamieson Price who is credited as Taylor Henry. That means he shares the same voice actor as Hawkeye and Virion and from other games, Lu Bu and Nier. Nier and Drakengard having depressingly messed up settings and stories, I'm reminded of Nier with Zephiel. Sort of a like a broken down Nier who is maddened and disillusioned by everything. Zephiel seems like someone who could have been a good person, but he was born in the worst circumstances.

Not sure about Narcian since I don't have him and never played Binding Blade, F!Robin is self-explantory, Ursula's this evil perfectionist, and then there's Michalis who is a dick through and through. I'll poke you as I please. *pointy stick snaps in half by Hauteclare* :p

Edit: Heh: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_RSvcUog68. We'll all push you, Michalis.

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Hearing Zephiel talk is both sad and disturbing. He's voiced by Jamieson Price who is credited as Taylor Henry. That means he shares the same voice actor as Hawkeye and Virion and from other games, Lu Bu and Nier. Nier and Drakengard having depressingly messed up settings and stories, I'm reminded of Nier with Zephiel. Sort of a like a broken down Nier who is maddened and disillusioned by everything. Zephiel seems like someone who could have been a good person, but he was born in the worst circumstances.

Not sure about Narcian since I don't have him and never played Binding Blade, F!Robin is self-explantory, Ursula's this evil perfectionist, and then there's Michalis who is a dick through and through. I'll poke you as I please. *pointy stick snaps in half by Hauteclare* :p

Zephiel was treated very harshly by his father, King Desmond. Zephiel's mother is someone he divorced. Princess Guinivere, his younger sibling by a different mother, is treated lovingly by that same person.

His father apparently attempted to murder him twice. First, it was by his orders that Nino and Jaffar was sent to kill him (but failed). The second attempt was by poisoning a goblet of ale, which he drunk. He was almost killed, but saved by his loyal retainer, Murdock. Rising up from death's door, he then murdered King Desmond and took the throne, his mind internally corrupted because of his father. He sought to purge all humanity from Elibe with the power of dragons and chaos, thus the events of the Binding Blade began.

3 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Zephiel was treated very harshly by his father, King Desmond. Zephiel's mother is someone he divorced. Princess Guinivere, his younger sibling by a different mother, is treated lovingly by that same person.

His father apparently attempted to murder him twice. First, it was by his orders that Nino and Jaffar was sent to kill him (but failed). The second attempt was by poisoning a goblet of ale, which he drunk. He was almost killed, but saved by his loyal retainer, Murdock. Rising up from death's door, he then murdered King Desmond and took the throne, his mind internally corrupted because of his father. He sought to purge all humanity from Elibe with the power of dragons and chaos, thus the events of the Binding Blade began.

Hmm, I barely remember his cameo in Blazing Sword, but yeah, worst of conditions to be born in turning what should have been a normal dude into a messed up dude.

If and when Guinivere becomes playable, she better be a freaking blue mage or I swear... Man, Lachesis and Lucius could have been awesome units.

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

@Ice Dragon holy shit Cecilia sounds scary as hell. I'm currently working on a Gronnraven and Triangle Adept Cecilia, but once I set fort cav on Abel, I'll definitely try Gronnblade. although I'd need a 5☆ nino

= EDIT =

I'd like to have both sets to switch them when needed but horse emblem is the apocalypse itself.

damn strikethrough

Noooo don't join the Dark side

Gronraven Triangle Adept Cecilia - Slayer of Takumi and Blue Tome is the future

I need a friend after building TA Ceciilia myself :(

Edited by JSND

28 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Hmm, I barely remember his cameo in Blazing Sword, but yeah, worst of conditions to be born in turning what should have been a normal dude into a messed up dude.

If and when Guinivere becomes playable, she better be a freaking blue mage or I swear... Man, Lachesis and Lucius could have been awesome units.

Narcian is the early-mid game villain. He is one of the Three Dragon Generals who is ambitious. He is cruel in that he is very self-centered, carries grudges, especially to Roy. He's responsible for forcing Roy to leave Lycia and request for help from Etruria, and then journeyed to the Western Isles. He was demoted after Roy's army returned from the Western Isles, and then, after given a last chance to prove himself, failed miserably and died in battle against Roy's army.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Princess Guinevere isn't a playable unit in both games. She is instead the one who defected to Roy's army and wants to use her privilege and Roy's army to liberate Bern from Zephiel's grasp through conversations.

2 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Narcian is the early-mid game villain. He is one of the Three Dragon Generals who is ambitious. He is cruel in that he is very self-centered, carries grudges, especially to Roy. He's responsible for forcing Roy to leave Lycia and request for help from Etruria, and then journeyed to the Western Isles. He was demoted after Roy's army returned from the Western Isles, and then, after given a last chance to prove himself, failed miserably and died in battle against Roy's army.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Princess Guinevere isn't a playable unit in both games. She is instead the one who defected to Roy's army and wants to use her privilege and Roy's army to liberate Bern from Zephiel's grasp through conversations.

She's a bonus character you unlock in the trial maps for beating the game nine times.

She's a Light sage with staves.

e: Well she also gets Anima, but her affinity is Light and her S rank is with Light so

Edited by r_n

Just now, r_n said:

She's a bonus character you unlock in the trial maps for beating the game nine times.

She's a Light sage with staves.

... okay. I didn't even know that...

But the Princess still isn't playable in the main story. :3

1 minute ago, Lyrai said:

... okay. I didn't even know that...

But the Princess still isn't playable in the main story. :3

Sure but she still is playable. And hey while we're in the neighborhood so are: Narcian, Zephial, Murdock, Galle, Brunnya, elder Hector & elder Eliwood.

41 minutes ago, JSND said:

Noooo don't join the Dark side

Gronraven Triangle Adept Cecilia - Slayer of Takumi and Blue Tome is the future

I need a friend after building TA Ceciilia myself :(

Gronnblade Cecilia slays Takumi and blue tomes just fine, as well as all other colorless and blues and many greens and some reds as well. 

Which TA Raven Cecilia cannot. 

7 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Gronnblade Cecilia slays Takumi and blue tomes just fine, as well as all other colorless and blues and many greens and some reds as well. 

Which TA Raven Cecilia cannot. 

Is Gronnblade+ necessary, or does the regular tome work as well?