Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I wonder which will be Camus' neutral stats, the stats in the picture are pretty solid.

Edited by Troykv

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I wonder which will be Camus' neutral stats, the stats in the picture are pretty solid.

I'm guessing the picture is +Spd, -Res. If that's the case, his actual Spd and Res are probably about 30 and 20.

Edited by Othin

I was rolling my eyes with the dialogue: "and they've recruited the strongest hero of them all..." "What! You don't mean...". But when it comes to Ike I can't...seem to...damage him? Gnrk!

Cool new story chapters with the reinforcements. I think chapters like this can really help validate the use of healers and armor knights. Also, more units means more potential exp and SP. That helps make up for the inflated stamina costs.

28 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

I was rolling my eyes with the dialogue: "and they've recruited the strongest hero of them all..." "What! You don't mean...". But when it comes to Ike I can't...seem to...damage him? Gnrk!

Cool new story chapters with the reinforcements. I think chapters like this can really help validate the use of healers and armor knights. Also, more units means more potential exp and SP. That helps make up for the inflated stamina costs.

He has a special skill that prevents him from taking damage.

Edited by Othin

Seems like Camus and Xander are on a lot of people's feather sink lists. I'd 5* them too, despite I don't have any kind of cavalry team going, and I only have feathers for 1 5* promotion right now. I've been hoping to roll even a 4* Kagero and using them to 5* her, but that hasn't been happening..

I might 5* Xander simply so he can help his bro, but between him and Camus I think I'm going to give priority to Camus because he has a lance.  Both are cavs, and I'm working on a cavalry team, so yeah.

My next planned 5* promotion is Cecilia though.

29 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I might 5* Xander simply so he can help his bro, but between him and Camus I think I'm going to give priority to Camus because he has a lance.  Both are cavs, and I'm working on a cavalry team, so yeah.

My next planned 5* promotion is Cecilia though.

Same same~
The only thing I wonder is what Gradivus can do in Heroes. And... yeah, it seems we're missing a good all-round lance cavalry all this time! Camus will fill up the spot real good.

Xander is yet another niche with a weapon just like Ike's Ragnell and Ryoma's Raijinto, but I wonder if he can end up being even better than my 5* Eliwood who's doing so well at the moment? Still, no matter what, he'll die to my Reindhart anyway... I do love my Eliwood being magically tanky though. :3

Edited by Lyrai

5 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Same same~
The only thing I wonder is what Gradivus can do in Heroes. And... yeah, it seems we're missing a good all-round lance cavalry all this time! Camus will fill up the spot real good.

Xander is yet another niche with a weapon just like Ike's Ragnell and Ryoma's Raijinto, but I wonder if he can end up being even better than my 5* Eliwood who's doing so well at the moment? Still, no matter what, he'll die to my Reindhart anyway... I do love my Eliwood being magically tanky though. :3

Camus uses Gradivus in the story mode. It's another Distant Counter weapon, the first such lance.

Just now, Othin said:

Camus uses Gradivus in the story mode. It's another Distant Counter weapon, the first such lance.

Last time I remember, Camus was only 4* and using a Silver Lance on 9-2 lunatic... so...

My god though, the next GHBs are going to turn the world upside down~
We got 3 red (Ike, Ryoma, Xander), 1 green (Hector), 1 blue (Camus), and 1 colorless (Takumi) units that can counter at any range... I hope Camus's viability is just as amazing as any other!

39 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

We got 3 red (Ike, Ryoma, Xander), 1 green (Hector), 1 blue (Camus), and 1 colorless (Takumi) units that can counter at any range... I hope Camus's viability is just as amazing as any other!

Any Cavalry unit can be viable e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶i̶

So really the question is: Do I have enough cavalry buff skills to make an epic team?

My answer:

Frick yeah!

Edited by Arcanite

Watching the stream right now, I believe Xander is confirmed to come May 2nd. Will keep you updated. Probably @Vaximillian will as well.

EDIT: Not too sure. They're adding forts? I need help... ;-;

Edited by Falcom

9 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

So apparently there's some kind of special summon event tonight.

Crap. Just when I spent my orbs too. Why tonight.... ;-;

Just now, Vaximillian said:

@LuxSpes @MaskedAmpharos and I have none of those because of course I haven't. Well, except Henry.

I mean there'll be banners during the gauntlet, so you can pull for them. 

This could be my chance to get Julia up to +10 :O

Or to get a merged Linde

Or I could spend my orbs getting Hector or Ryoma merges or Azura

It's so hard to decide I'm losing my mind