Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

45 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Does anyone have a +Spd/-Def Ike? I'm thinking that might be a good Bane/Boon for him. His Def is so high, yet it doesn't matter, while he'll like all the Res he can get to make use of Distant Counter.

The thing about Ike is that his Res doesn't really matter. If he takes 2 hits from mages then he dies pretty much no matter what, but it takes a damn strong mage to 1HKO him. +Spd is a great boon, though, even if -Def hurts his juggernaut abilities. (That said, -Def is probably the 'middle of the road' bane. Better than -Atk and -Spd, worse than -Hp and -Res. So that's a great Ike right there.)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'll keep at it :D

It's amazing, I've been able to complete Thracia just by throwing units at it until people died, so that's my philosophy here lmao

Can we use the Japanese fortune roller despite not having Japanese accounts? How does that work? Or is it just for fun (the site thing mentioned something about orbs, so I wasn't sure ^.^)

Seems to be just for fun.  It looks like there's a My Nintendo link, but since this is a "once per day" thing, I'd wait a bit and see whether or not it gets translated first.

Besides, knowing my luck, I'd end up having My Nintendo points subtracted for my rolls. :P:

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He's +Atk, too.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHARENA THAT KEEP BALANCE TO THE METAGAME NOT NUKE IT WITH REINDHART

But srsly speaking how many 5* have you promoted so far?

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Seems to be just for fun.  It looks like there's a My Nintendo link, but since this is a "once per day" thing, I'd wait a bit and see whether or not it gets translated first.

Besides, knowing my luck, I'd end up having My Nintendo points subtracted for my rolls. :P:

I wouldn't mind that. I've used all my Light's Blessings, and I probably won't use the points for anything else (I've only become aware of them since Heroes was a thing) xD

I'll wait until as late as possible today, then and see if it gets translated. I can't link until I'm out of work anyway so that's seven or so hours for any translation to come to light ^.^

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've also promoted three 4*s to 5*s so far, but I've also done a ton of 3* to 4* promotes I guess. Three should be the general pace maybe?

Probably. I didn't send many units home, I only had to do with what feathers I got naturally.

1 hour ago, JSND said:

i think i only promoted 2 to 5*

Not sure how much 3 to 4 promo i have done. Only recalled like 3. I think my feather intake tanked since i dont participate in Gauntlet 1

Completely off-topic, but I must throw it out there that your signature is simply lovely.

3 4* units promoted to 5* with f2p resources sounds pretty much in line with what I have: 2 units promoted to 5*, few to 4* for inheritance or quests (maybe 6?), and enough feathers for 1 more 5* promotion right now.

I guess I'll be supporting Merric in that incoming gauntlet since he's the only non-Henry mage I have

Hector is elusive 0_o

Over 7 summoning a sessions I only had 3 green orbs ?. Greens really don't like me. Although I remember having lots of greens pop up when I was summoning for Ike.....

Finished with the last of my orbs. Got a 4* Priscilla and Lucius but nothing more of note. This has left me annoyed, though I know it's the nature of the game. Focus % is up to 7 or so ¬¬

Edit: Whoops, this isn't the official pull topic. Oh well. Suppose it could be general in a way. As in, my luck generally sucks for this banner. I want the luck back I had with Echoes banner -.-

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Finished with the last of my orbs. Got a 4* Priscilla and Lucius but nothing more of note. This has left me annoyed, though I know it's the nature of the game. Focus % is up to 7 or so ¬¬

so you went from missing a toxic in pokemon (10%)

to missing a fire blast in pokemon (15%)

That isn't too bad :) Even though you're either going to have to beg for orbs or whip out your wallet............again

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That isn't too bad :) Even though you're either going to have to beg for orbs or whip out your wallet............again

That moment when you Focus Miss, Stone Miss, and got Yellow Colored 3 turns in a row

Edited by JSND

Just now, Arcanite said:

My wallet is dry. RIP rewards card lol

I was £1 off getting the second highest amount of orbs the second time round but no good. Seriously, this game does not want me to get Takumi - who I want pretty much the most out of all units remaining (and pretty much in general).

Funnily enough, I pulled Lucius, then I pulled Priscilla, then I pulled two Ravens, all in one summon session (last one was a red). I was hoping Raven would bring Hector with him, but that was not to be. I took a screenshot but no clue how to upload. At least that amused me.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

That moment when you Focus Miss, miss Stone Miss, and got Yellow Colored 3 turns in a row

Hitting a focus blast is the scariest thing on the planet

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

My wallet is dry. RIP rewards card lol

You better hurry up and get paid XD

If I don't pull Takumi, you have too. Cause it seems we both want Mr. Pineapple head lol It's kind of crazy that everyone on this focus is awesome!

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hitting a focus blast is the scariest thing on the planet

You better hurry up and get paid XD

If I don't pull Takumi, you have too. Cause it seems we both want Mr. Pineapple head lol It's kind of crazy that everyone on this focus is awesome!

Yup. I keep getting reds and blues showing up more than anything. I'm like... go away, Ryoma, Azura... I have you both. I would love +1, but I want a Takumi or Hector (pref Takumi) more v.v

Sadly, I've sucked at sales this month so I'm probably only going to get pennies xD I'll see what I have out of regular money after the whole mortgage, food, bills, copious cat toys are paid for. Need a light for my new snake tank, too. Gah, why does real life get in the way of games? xD

38 minutes ago, immatx said:

Hector is elusive 0_o

Over 7 summoning a sessions I only had 3 green orbs ?. Greens really don't like me. Although I remember having lots of greens pop up when I was summoning for Ike.....

I'll give you my Hector for an Azura ;_; Armors don't fit my play style at all

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'll give you my Hector for an Azura ;_; Armors don't fit my play style at all

^ that's the main reason I want Takumi more. But Hector must laugh at any armour quests...

Just the one move range is painful...

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

^ that's the main reason I want Takumi more. But Hector must laugh at any armour quests...

Just the one move range is painful...

Sadly I got Hector after all the armor quests were over....

Good luck. May we both get the units we want.