• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Sadly I got Hector after all the armor quests were over....

Good luck. May we both get the units we want. 

There's no guarantee there won't be more. I'm ready! lol

Thank you :) I hope Azura comes to you. She's possibly my most used unit. Wouldn't be without!

Oh my gosh it's so tempting to stop f2p mode with these two banners...plus a Linde/Julia chance in GHB too!

Feels like if I have to open my wallet it would have to be this week or something but argh the temptation is too real x___x

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Feels like if I have to open my wallet it would have to be this week or something but argh the temptation is too real x___x

Nah dude its not worth!

This is just another gacha game that's gonna die after everyone has played it long enough!

Don't waste your money!

Well that's quite a thing to happen after I just spent all my orbs failing to get an FE9 character. Sounds like even the FE9 characters have increased odds too, now, although I certainly don't plan on pulling for them while this is up. Should be able to get a couple of full pulls from this banner over the timeframe, especially with the May quests. Ryoma isn't as much of a priority for me now that Xander is getting close, although he's apparently fantastic regardless. I already have Hector but he's the unit I'd be happiest to get a merge of, and I've been hoping for a shot at Azura to finally have a 5* dancer. Takumi would also be neat to have, especially for my defense team, and he finally gives me a reason to pull colorless again and therefore get a chance at other cool colorless characters as well like Jeorge and Jaffar. So it looks like I'll be back to pulling all colors as soon as I can get the orbs to do it.

5% banner though haha

I need to feel better after a whole week of overtime. At least that meant extra cash...

I'm just sitting on 5 Orbs and 7 orbs on my accounts, so what a rotten time to run low on Orbs heh. Being patient enough to get a full 20 orbs to try that focus is gonna be hard.

Hopefully I at least want to get 1 of those focus characters.

but yeah I do know the logic of not really spending money for something like this which can get addicting fast...

Edited by mcsilas

This "Hero Fest" banner just after Ike's is the milking machine. We're really dealing with professional cash-grabbers, folks.
What did you guys think of this move?

I was mad at first, after all I just spent a ridiculous amount of orbs in the Radiance banner, but then I realized I really didn't care about any promotional characters. Most I could do is sacrifice them for skills. But still...

Gee, look at this new banner...that i can't pull form because I have no orbs. :<

Hadn't heard about this beforehand and was surprised there's no quests to go along with it.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Gee, look at this new banner...that i can't pull form because I have no orbs. :<

Hadn't heard about this beforehand and was surprised there's no quests to go along with it.

Me too actually

But there is the SP event though. Skill inheritance is gonna be giggity this week

11 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

This "Hero Fest" banner just after Ike's is the milking machine. We're really dealing with professional cash-grabbers, folks.

I was mad at first, after all I just spent a ridiculous amount of orbs in the Radiance banner, but then I realized I really didn't care about any promotional characters. Most I could do is sacrifice them for skills. But still...

I was kinda sad, then i realized the only reason i want Ike is just for Arena Bonus Character, then i realized the character in this banner isn't really as god tier as it seems

19 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I'm not very impressed with it. Although it'd undoubtedly effective. (Not on me, but I'm poor).

I would like to get Hector (just because he's Hector, i don't much enjoy using armor unit) and Azura (for a 5* refresher more than anything)... but I'd rather keep my orbs to try to get Sanaki and Linde...

21 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I was saying that something like this would happen!

I said it a while ago, but it was something to the effect of:

"They're gonna release a banner everyone is gonna whale for, and when no one has orbs their gonna make another one"

So I expected it and I'm not phased by it at all

Like I said before, this isn't a fire emblem game, its a gacha game.

2 minutes ago, salinea said:

(Not on me, but I'm poor)

Me too

28 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

To be fair, at the end of the day, they are still a business. The aren't making games out charity.

Hector and Azura on the same banner. :3c  Fortunately I was saving up orbs for Ike which will now be used on these two.  After that my next goal will be attempting to get Ike or saving up for Celica.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I was saying that something like this would happen!

Like I said before, this isn't a fire emblem game, its a gacha game.

Yeah. I guess the true meaning of "gacha game" finally hit me.

3 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

To be fair, at the end of the day, they are still a business. The aren't making games out charity.

Oh, yeah, of course. As a f2p I shouldn't even be complaining about it. But hey, increased summoning %? :lol: That was desperate. Is Echoes doing that bad in Japan?

17 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

Oh, yeah, of course. As a f2p I shouldn't even be complaining about it. But hey, increased summoning %? :lol: That was desperate. Is Echoes doing that bad in Japan?

100k first week. Lower than Shadow Dragon

Honestly with the way IS is doing with Echoes pre release i'm 99% sure they EXPECT Echoes to do badly

16 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

It wasn't a desperate move. They knew people would spend all their orbs trying to get Ike, and clevery released a banner with the popular top tier characters. Sure, it wasn't a clean move, but it was a damn smart one.

59 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Me too actually

But there is the SP event though. Skill inheritance is gonna be giggity this week

Yes, yes, let's look at the bright side. Please continue to distract me from the distress my 0 orbs is causing me!

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Yes, yes, let's look at the bright side. Please continue to distract me from the distress my 0 orbs is causing me!

UHH UHH

Beruka Fanart?

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Ummm

How much feathers you have?

Cause right now could be a really great time if people want to promote units just for skills and what not too!

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

UHH UHH

Beruka Fanart?

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ummm

How much feathers you have?

Cause right now could be a really great time if people want to promote units just for skills and what not too!

Yes! Cute assassin art and grinding leftovers! Who needs Azura and Hector!?

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Who needs Azura and Hector!?

I do

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Cute assassin art and grinding leftovers!

Anybody you have in mind you're gonna grind up with this SP?

I have to do Male Robin since he hasn't gotten draw back yet

17 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

100k first week. Lower than Shadow Dragon

Honestly with the way IS is doing with Echoes pre release i'm 99% sure they EXPECT Echoes to do badly