• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

It was just a random musing on JSND's Red Bull Wings. :v

Theres a gore-ish one where Hector killed Pallas Peg in reddit, althouhh i kinda wonder how something along those idea would work with Cain and Frederick.

Although i can see why that joke is unfunny to some so i'm not repeating it again

....fuck it game give me Cain and that 32/32 stats spread and sexy artwork

Edited by JSND

48 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

First up is Ike for sure, since I just got him to 40 but haven't put any skills on him yet. Then probably my 5* Catria and Marth which are both still un-inherited too. Not sure what I'll do with them, but out of my non-main 5* units they'll be the most likely for me to use. With the upcoming perma-death event I might as well get a bigger skill-inherited roster while I can.

I might even raise up my 4* Oboro and inherit her a little bit, but she's -def/+spd and I'm not sure if that compromises her too much. However I'm an Oboro fan so I might anyway.

Good lord. I don't know how I didn't expect there to be art of her in that. God bless.

I really wish I'd roll even a 3* of her already. Get out of my face Batre and Barst.

Beruka was one of the last 3* units I was missing, I kept pulling every other green 3* except for her. Then I got a 5* +Spd/-Def Beruka while pulling for Minerva in the Wyvern focus.

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

Although i can see why that joke is unfunny to some so i'm not repeating it again

....fuck it game give me Cain and that 32/32 stats spread and sexy artwork

It got a few chuckles out of me.

Edit: What in the world, I refreshed the page and it posted my other post again. It DID hang while posting earlier, so I guess that's why. Please ignore.

Edited by Alkaid

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Beruka was one of the last 3* units I was missing, I kept pulling every other green 3* except for her. Then I got a 5* +Spd/-Def Beruka while pulling for Minerva in the Wyvern focus.

It got a few chuckles out of me.

Man, I really wanted to roll for Beruka during that banner, but I'd just dumped pretty much all my orbs trying to get Ninian right before so I'd have a blue dancer (and never got her). Then during that gauntlet I had to priortize with the orbs I had, and Cordelia was one of my top wish list units since the game came out, so I rolled her banner instead. (Also didn't get her.. but I did miracle pull her on the Nowi/Rein banner we just had!)

If I can even pull a 3* of her, I'll probably 5* her. Unless I get the IVs you got, God help me.

(Snipped a very long post, wrong thread omg)

Seeing the metagame banner after pulling Ike and Soren is...something. I pulled from it from the spare orbs left from the PoR banner and got karma'd with another Azura....-Spd/+Def

Edited by kynimdraws

Hey guys, we're getting temporary SP gains! I kinda wish this could be permanent, but it's still nice! I got Ike Swordbreaker 3 and now I'm about to get him Threaten Spd 1 already WOOT.

I'm going to give him a break and get Freddy Bonfire next though, and then train up Azura. I'll have Ike help her out though, since he can take care of greens for her.

4 hours ago, Kiran said:

I'll give you my Hector for an Azura ;_; Armors don't fit my play style at all

Done. She was my first 5*. She's nice because she's a dancer but I don't really like her. I'd rather have Ninian. Armors work really great in my strat, Effie gets half my kills.

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Crap I spent all my orbs yesterday just to find out that the Hero Fest banner is today >_>

Welcome to the orb poor house club.

I pulled a 4* +Def -HP Catria today. I had a 4* that I had gotten to lv40 at the release of the game, but she was -Spd. So I merged that one and another -Atk Catria I pulled into the new one. She's sitting at level 25+2 with 600 SP, so I feel like I should give her some skills...but I have no idea what skills to give her.

Also pulled a 4* Odin. My next 20k feathers are for Sharena, but if I get another 20k I may sacrifice him to Olwen for Blarblade+.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Welcome to the orb poor house club.

Alkaid: Welcome to the orb poor clubhouse, how poor are ya?

GuiltyLove: I spent all 200 of my orbs on the Radiance focus and now I have none for the hero's fest.

Alkaid: So?

GuiltyLove: Did I mention I didn't get a single 5 star?

Alkaid: *nervously sweats* Right this way ma'am!

21 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Also pulled a 4* Odin. My next 20k feathers are for Sharena, but if I get another 20k I may sacrifice him to Olwen for Blarblade+.

Well I prefer Blarblade on Ursula since she doesn't have a legendary weapon called Dire Thunder, and she gets Death Blow 3 at 5 stars.

Of course, it's up to you. Obviously some people would rather not spend 40k getting 2 units to 5 star as opposed to 20k for getting one unit to five star and murdering them to give them a skill to someone else who is already a 5 star.

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Alkaid: Welcome to the orb poor clubhouse, how poor are ya?

GuiltyLove: I spent all 200 of my orbs on the Radiance focus and now I have none for the hero's fest.

Alkaid: So?

GuiltyLove: Did I mention I didn't get a single 5 star?

Alkaid: *nervously sweats* Right this way ma'am!

bounsa.png

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

You roll to get mobile wallpapers of certain character colors, or something.

Yeah I'm not exactly sure how it works. All I know is, I have Lyn doing her special move and that's it

5 orbs and 3,000 feathers doesn't even feel like enough to me :/ maybe they'll increase it or something, though that seems quite unlikely

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I got a damaged Palla on that fortune roller thing. What the heck does that mean? Oo

I think that means bad luck XD

You should re-roll that lol