Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rezzy said:

Do the fortunes do anything, or are they just for bragging rights?

Sadly, I get a bit lost when I'm unable to read them.

yeah they do nothing :P

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

hope she becomes better than tharja so i can replace her. tharja's design and character are ugh........

We could both promote our Tharjas and feed them to Celica

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Do the fortunes do anything, or are they just for bragging rights?

Sadly, I get a bit lost when I'm unable to read them.

It's just a fun Golden Week thing with participation prizes attached. We've already hit all the goals, so eventually everyone will get 10 orbs and 5k feathers, I think?

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

>promoting a 5*

>40k feathers >:]

This is why I always sit on an emergency tuft of 20k feathers. Yay me!

Unfortunate for you though :(. Looks like we won't be redblade Celica brother ladies....

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Unfortunate for you though :(. Looks like we won't be redblade Celica brother ladies....

Dat Ragnarok though.

Edited by Vaximillian

Do we know when we'll get the orbs? If it's before the end of the Hero Fest event, it'll be convenient for helping with additional pulls from that.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I sure hope this omikuji event isn't a sign of how many pulls it'll take me to get Celica in-game

That took frickin forever jeez

Thanks for reminding me to do the omikuji thing.

Cel... CELICA!? Holy crap, that beautiful artwork that sits right below Azura... Game, why must you taunt me?

Let it be said that I got an Eirika from today. Didn't save for some reason, even though I didn't do anything different when I saved the displayed Eldigan.

Not the only glitch today (clicking reroll for the first time booted me back to the main menu), but still rather annoying!

Wait so do you have to keep participating in the omikuji event everyday to get the rewards? And no I'm not talking about the orbs or feathers. Apparently you get 200 platinum points for linking your account. But is there more to that?

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Do we know when we'll get the orbs? If it's before the end of the Hero Fest event, it'll be convenient for helping with additional pulls from that.

Definitely past the seventh. I assume the ninth or tenth. So you're more than likely to miss out on the Hero Fest banner I'm afraid.

Huh...for some reason the omikuji won't save my daily pulls. Yesterday I noticed that it hadn't counted my Soren/Titania one. And today apparently it decided to erase the other days as well. I double checked, and I'm still logged into my account...and I haven't logged out. Oh well. Not that big of a deal. Anyone else have this problem? I think I got Celica on my third or fourth pull. (I REALLY hope that's an indicator of how it's going to go on her banner...) 

Omg. She is perfection. Her art is stunning. SHE is stunning. Her voice is lovely. I swear she's stolen my heart. I need her in my life. ;A; At this point, i don't even care what kind of unit she is. I just want her. 

39 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Huh...for some reason the omikuji won't save my daily pulls. Yesterday I noticed that it hadn't counted my Soren/Titania one. And today apparently it decided to erase the other days as well. I double checked, and I'm still logged into my account...and I haven't logged out. Oh well. Not that big of a deal. Anyone else have this problem? I think I got Celica on my third or fourth pull. (I REALLY hope that's an indicator of how it's going to go on her banner...) 

Omg. She is perfection. Her art is stunning. SHE is stunning. Her voice is lovely. I swear she's stolen my heart. I need her in my life. ;A; At this point, i don't even care what kind of unit she is. I just want her. 

ikr?

Theres best girl and theres Cellica

I never thought they could manage to make any female character anywhere close to Palla, and suddenly they did

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

LINDE IS ON THE BATTLING XANDER BANNER HOLY SHIT

I think it's still best to wait for the mage fest banner, since she's the only blue unit on a banner there, while she shares the spot with Cordelia now.

Seriously though game, stop it with all the good banners already and let me stockpile some orbs.

Spoiler

And continue with the good banners after please.

I swear this Ike banner is actually a hidden Ryoma banner. Me and two other mates all pulled on this banner and together it was an accumulated around 500-600 orbs and all three of us got Ryoma and no Ike.

Two of us got a -ATK Ryoma. :(

19 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Seriously though game, stop it with all the good banners already and let me stockpile some orbs.

Reveal hidden contents

And continue with the good banners after please.

Seriously. I haven't been able to get back to stockpiling in forever. And next banner I'm sure I'll want Celica, and after that I bet they bring out a swimsuit/summer banner. I'm gonna cry blood if I'm low on orbs and they put in characters I like for it.

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

56 minutes ago, JSND said:

ikr?

Theres best girl and theres Cellica

I never thought they could manage to make any female character anywhere close to Palla, and suddenly they did

Fight me

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Fight me

Soysauce plz

I'm still #teamPalla for SoV girls and #TeamMaskedKnight for every SoV characters as a whole

As our Hero King himself says

"I am a #TeamMaskedKnight before i am a #TeamCellica or #TeamPalla"