Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ZxgHSqw.png

hmm... interesting

20k to upgrade him, 140k to upgrade the other seven copies of him, 20k to upgrade the Henry for his tome, and potentially more for other skills.

That's at LEAST 180k feathers. Into Raigh. Why would someone do this. I'm so mad.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

20k to upgrade him, 140k to upgrade the other seven copies of him, 20k to upgrade the Henry for his tome, and potentially more for other skills.

That's at LEAST 180k feathers. Into Raigh. Why would someone do this. I'm so mad.

gc-MCMCHqC_3KeZHWHYe8DjvXkiHIRrxn2cxHuxv

3 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Reveal hidden contents

Boats? That looks like a possible Celica Map

Hmm, yup, I think you're right. That layout looks kinda like the (fucking terrible) boat maps in Echoes too.

I think this should also imply the apperance of Saber in the banner, since the map he's first playable on is a boat. Strange that they've only found one of these, though.

10 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

That was quick.

Reading this Arena Change, it looks like we can get Orbs now, which is nice, but I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it looks like we get less feathers, now.  I could reliably get 2000-2500 feathers a week from rank, and now it looks like you have to get tier 19-20 to get that?  1-4 Orbs a week doesn't seem like that great a trade off.  I hope that I'm misreading this, and we're not getting less Feathers than we had previously.  I just spent a load on getting my Horse Emblem team up and running.

It also says Defense Teams are affected by bonus units, now.  I wonder if they're adding more tiers of points or are cutting the current points in half.  As is, pretty much any single D win got me 500 Feathers.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hmm, yup, I think you're right. That layout looks kinda like the (fucking terrible) boat maps in Echoes too.

I think this should also imply the apperance of Saber in the banner, since the map he's first playable on is a boat. Strange that they've only found one of these, though.

inb4 the entire Paralogue is on the same boat the entire time.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Okay but like that being Matthew makes it inherently like a hundred times more respectable, and he has Close Counter and Poison Dagger which is pretty rad.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Guys bonus units effect defense score XD

RIP @MaskedAmpharos getting a million defense wins every season! (Unless 3 of your units can carry Alfonse ;)

As long as there is at least one Cavalry unit per season, I could probably work it into Horse Emblem.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

2JtN6pK.png

Nice

9 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Reveal hidden contents

Boats? That looks like a possible Celica Map

Hmm, seems like it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That was quick.

Reading this Arena Change, it looks like we can get Orbs now, which is nice, but I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it looks like we get less feathers, now.  I could reliably get 2000-2500 feathers a week from rank, and now it looks like you have to get tier 19-20 to get that?  1-4 Orbs a week doesn't seem like that great a trade off.  I hope that I'm misreading this, and we're not getting less Feathers than we had previously.  I just spent a load on getting my Horse Emblem team up and running.

It also says Defense Teams are affected by bonus units, now.  I wonder if they're adding more tiers of points or are cutting the current points in half.  As is, pretty much any single D win got me 500 Feathers.

Yeah, those Dataminers work fast.

Seems like it, I'm fine with losing a bit of feathers for orbs since I need to hoard more orbs. I'm just hoping that tier climbing and maintaining the rank wont be stressful, it already is for me especially when I'm trying not to rage burn crests and maintain deathless.

Probably more tiers

1 minute ago, Fei Mao said:

2JtN6pK.png

Nice

Hmm, seems like it.

Yeah, those Dataminers work fast.

Seems like it, I'm fine with losing a bit of feathers for orbs since I need to hoard more orbs. I'm just hoping that tier climbing and maintaining the rank wont be stressful, it already is for me especially when I'm trying not to rage burn crests and maintain deathless.

Probably more tiers

5 Orbs is equivalent to 150 Feathers, if you've got a 3*.  It looks like the tier system will give us about 1000 less Feathers.

I already have trouble getting defense wins. Adding bonus heroes as requirements will definitely make those 500 feathers harder to get :/

I'm also unsure of what to think about the decrease in feather rewards for ranking. I rely on those feathers to upgrade my units. But more orbs is definitely welcome. I just hope I won't drop in tiers. 

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's dumb and just hurts Arena variety.

Seems likely to have the opposite effect to me. On a given rotation, it constraints things a bit, but it ensures change between rotations.

Thank god I got into the top 5k for arena this season to get the feathers out of it while I could. I'm happy we get more free orbs with the new tier system, but looks like we'll get less feathers to make up for it. (unless offense/defense feathers have been boosted) Maybe I shouldn't have 4*'d all those skill fodder units recently..

Edited by Alkaid

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I already have trouble getting defense wins. Adding bonus heroes as requirements will definitely make those 500 feathers harder to get :/

I'm also unsure of what to think about the decrease in feather rewards for ranking. I rely on those feathers to upgrade my units. But more orbs is definitely welcome. I just hope I won't drop in tiers. 

The problem I see is that Arena is the only real way to get Feathers.  Orbs can come in spurts, but there are multiple sources for them, and you can buy them, if all else fails.  Feathers, you could buy indirectly, but that would be insanely expensive, and it already takes a while to get enough Feathers to promote just one 5*.