Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

o.o

I know you'll be glad when he's finally finished. The grind will be intense! Don't worry, I'm hoping for more Double SP events too...

In a "changes I want to see in FE Heroes video" I watched earlier, one of the things was making double SP permanent. I'm 100% for that, just to lessen the grind.

The grind is a lot easier on units you have multiple copies of, since each one can learn a different line of skills, and be merged together to create the final unit. SP grinding isn't really much of a problem, to be honest.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For my Navarre: wo dao+: 300+450 SP, L&D3: 75+150+300 SP. 1250 SP total. My oh my. He's at 302 right now :D

Then again, I don't have a Karel yet.

What hurts me more than looking at those SP costs is thinking about the 5* units you have to sacrifice for that build...

Just now, Otorio said:

What hurts me more than looking at those SP costs is thinking about the 5* units you have to sacrifice for that build...

Karel has to go. The Scarlet Sword isn't imaginable without a scarlet sword.
L&D3 will be provided by a Hana that I'm going to five-star in time.

1 minute ago, Extrasolar said:

o.o

I know you'll be glad when he's finally finished. The grind will be intense! Don't worry, I'm hoping for more Double SP events too...

In a "changes I want to see in FE Heroes video" I watched earlier, one of the things was making double SP permanent. I'm 100% for that, just to lessen the grind.

The grind is a lot easier on units you have multiple copies of, since each one can learn a different line of skills, and be merged together to create the final unit. SP grinding isn't really much of a problem, to be honest.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I just realized that after all this time, I still haven't pulled a Young Tiki

The common units are avoiding me! D:

How is Young Tiki, a 5* exclusive character, a common unit?

Just now, Otorio said:

Karel has to go. The Scarlet Sword isn't imaginable without a scarlet sword.
L&D3 will be provided by a Hana that I'm going to five-star in time.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Wait, hold on, this is news to me. When you merge units, you get the skills from the merged units on the new one for free?! o.o

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Note that Armorslayer+ is perfectly acceptable as sword. Ignis explodes everything with low Def, high Def units tend to be armors, Armorslayers tend to slay armors.

True, true.

...The Wo Dao looks cooler tho

Just now, Extrasolar said:

Wait, hold on, this is news to me. When you merge units, you get the skills from the merged units on the new one for free?! o.o

Yes, if it's learnt, the +unit has it learnt, if it's merely a possibility, then the +unit has it as a possibility.

It was part of that 3.0 or whatever patch it was a while back. The Hero Merit patch.

4 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Note that Armorslayer+ is perfectly acceptable as sword. Ignis explodes everything with low Def, high Def units tend to be armors, Armorslayers tend to slay armors.

True, true.

3 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Since the April update, yes. If you unlock skills on unit A, then merge A into B, and B will have these skills unlocked.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That red fits her colour scheme.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Yes, if it's learnt, the +unit has it learnt, if it's merely a possibility, then the +unit has it as a possibility.

It was part of that 3.0 or whatever patch it was a while back. The Hero Merit patch.

Oh my gosh... I've been fodderizing so many duplicates when I could have used them for EZ mode SP grinding... ._. Thanks for letting me know.

Wait why LaD over Fury...?

I like Fury more cause it makes it easier for me to get in Desperation range.

Killing Edge+, Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Threaten Spd 3 (for those who can't read moonrunes)

He hits 48 str with a Wo Dao+ and Str+1 Seal, which is the very cusp of what I consider a "good attack stat."

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Is ANYONE pulling from the Male Mages banner? I feel like nobody is bothering with them, because I sure haven't. I don't really want Henry or Merric, I hate Robin from pulling him so many times, and Leo seems nice, but all the others on the female side seem better.

Edited by KongDude88

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, they haven't. Banner images are encrypted in a different way now.

They can datamine character artwork and chapter icons though, so it just means that the data for the next banner is not in the game yet. Not too sure why the boat map data was thrown in with the last update.

17 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Is ANYONE pulling from the Male Mages banner? I feel like nobody is bothering with them, because I sure haven't. I don't really want Henry or Merric, I hate Robin from pulling him so many times, and Leo seems nice, but all the others on the female side seem better.

Leo does have a niche as the only red horse mage, so horse emblem users would like him. That said, the female mages are: 3 of the best mages in the game, and Sanaki. (Who's still fairly decent, just not ridiculous like the other three).

1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

Leo does have a niche as the only red horse mage, so horse emblem users would like him. That said, the female mages are: 3 of the best mages in the game, and Sanaki. (Who's still fairly decent, just not ridiculous like the other three).

Makes sense I guess. I'm not a Horse Emblem user so I don't care much for him. Three of the four on female side are 5* exclusives which I guess is a pretty reasonable reason for people to go for the female banner. I want Sanaki and Julia (Already have Linde) but I'm afraid I'll get Tharja instead for red. I heavily dislike Tharja. Robin and Henry are way to common for me to want at this point really.

LOL

I was SP training my Kagerou, and I accidentally let her get hit by a Gwendolyn who had Drag Back, who pulled Kagerou into the range of three 2-range units. She just Vantage killed all of them and then killed Gwendolyn with the help of Moonbow and Azura.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

LOL

I was SP training my Kagerou, and I accidentally let her get hit by a Gwendolyn who had Drag Back, who pulled Kagerou into the range of three 2-range units. She just Vantage killed all of them and then killed Gwendolyn with the help of Moonbow and Azura.

Did you remember to say thank you to Wendy afterward? I see she was as useful to her team as she was in her game LOL

Edited by Otorio

1 minute ago, Otorio said:

Did you remember to say thank you to Wendy afterward? I see she was as useful to her team as she was in her game LOL

I let her rest in peace.

Kinda reminds me of this video. It's not Wendy doing the failing, but still: