Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

If they have enough buffs the damage output is greater than waiting 2 or 3 turns for a special. 

That's why Nino has been so good for a lot of people. Especially if she gets an attack boost. Add a speed boost, defense boost, Life and Death and Desperation and she can become a player phase nuke.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

I want a Nino, but I'm waiting to pull a +Spd one first... :<

To be honest, even a Nino with an "okay" boon/bane is pretty stellar. The best thing about her is that she's really easy to merge. +SPD or +ATK is probably the absolute BEST Nino, but having used a +HP -DEF one, I can't say I have any complaints.

13 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I'm gonna cry in a corner if he is stuck with an AOE skill.

I don't know if this means anything, but each AoE special has two units tied to it at this point except Blazing Flame (Jeorge) and Growing Thunder (Ursula). If he ends up with an AoE, I would wager it would be Blazing Flame because I'm pretty sure they haven't used any skill twice for a GHB unit aside from base ones like Retribution (Narican, Zephiel) and Rising Thunder (Ursula, Michalis).

21 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I still don't have a Nino. It's been three months, girl! Where are youuuuuuuUUUUUUUu??????? I won't mistreat you like Sonia did; I'll just...feed you to someone..................

She's scared of you, she ran away to hide in my castle.

I have a +spd -atk Nino. She still does her job quite well, and I now have a spare Shanna to give her desperation. Also, iceberg to run off her not-awful res.

I would like a few things which I think would be fair to be implemented in this game.

1. Allow unlimited skill inheritance from sacrificing a unit in this game, instead of just 3.

2. Allow people to earn at least up to 2-3 orbs a day through daily challenges instead of just getting constant special event bonuses to make up for that (somewhat).

3. Add more variety to maps.

4. Allow dancers and singers to gain more experience by changing them so that whenever they dance or sing they gain a little bit of experience.

5. Lower the exponential experience requirements that comes with leveling up units.

Here's my justification for each of these implementations:

Spoiler

1) It is completely ridiculous and unfair that players, who want to inherit more than the crap downgraded version of a skill in addition to a mastery of a certain skill from the same unit, can not do so because they can only inherit 3 skills at a time. This is just painful as we already have a hard enough time getting the correct hero for the skill sometimes, but it's more annoying because sometimes we can not get the the correct level and have to waste feathers on a unit only to be able to inherit 3 skills from the unit and then have them completely disappear from our roster of heroes. I understand that this may not be very special for people who spend money like crazy on orbs or just people who are used to buying orbs, but for f2p players it can be ridiculous as we can lack variety in low tier units to farm abilities from. Not to mention to use the skills for the units we still have to do work and play this game to earn SP to purchase the skills, it would be such an easy implementation. It wouldn't really affect the earnings that Nintendo gains either because having a variety of skills/weapons just off of one character that fits the character you are trying to get skills for is very rare.

2) This one maybe very controversial because it seems like Nintendo wouldn't go for something like this because it could hurt the money they make from people purchasing orbs from this game. However, it would just be completely broken if we didn't have a system like this for free to plays because they would not only be unable to benefit from playing it, but it would virtually remove the point of playing this game. The best way to be successful at this game is by getting more units, and the only way to do that is with orbs. Give players the opportunity to work and strategize hard to get at least 2-3 orbs a day. It's difficult as it is to gain relevant 5 star units through summons for f2ps, at least allow them some opportunity outside of just handing to them orbs as presents every time.

3) This one is a fan topic. Most of the maps on FEH is route maps, they've recently added a survival map in the Ike chapter, but that's it. Hopefully Nintendo continues to add more variety to maps outside of story mode to make this game slightly more challenging and strategically fun.

4) This one I'm not too big on, but I don't see a reason as to not have it. Dancers and singers have special supports that are only entitled to them so let them gain experience from their most important ability, and not force them to fight maps full of enemies who have so many advantages over them.

5) It can be a pain to level up past level 30, and it makes sense, since past level 30 is basically where you start to enter the character in to their prime most powerful form to use in battles. Although I think this exponential experience requirement policy should be kept, but they should lower it a bit because it feels like it's unnecessarily high at the moment, and that's just bringing a pain to people's asses for no reason.

Edited by Altina

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't know if this means anything, but each AoE special has two units tied to it at this point except Blazing Flame (Jeorge) and Growing Thunder (Ursula). If he ends up with an AoE, I would wager it would be Blazing Flame because I'm pretty sure they haven't used any skill twice for a GHB unit aside from base ones like Retribution (Narican, Zephiel) and Rising Thunder (Ursula, Michalis).

You're not exactly right.

19 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

To be honest, even a Nino with an "okay" boon/bane is pretty stellar. The best thing about her is that she's really easy to merge. +SPD or +ATK is probably the absolute BEST Nino, but having used a +HP -DEF one, I can't say I have any complaints.

I mean, almost any Nino is a great Nino, but if I'm spending 20k feathers, I'm only upgrading someone with a PERFECT nature (unless they're a free unit). And while I have a +Atk Nino I could use, Nino already gets so much attack from Gronblade that she just wants more speed to double.

So, I wait. One day I'll pull a +Spd/-anything that isn't attack Nino.

2 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

I mean, almost any Nino is a great Nino, but if I'm spending 20k feathers, I'm only upgrading someone with a PERFECT nature (unless they're a free unit). And while I have a +Atk Nino I could use, Nino already gets so much attack from Gronblade that she just wants more speed to double.

So, I wait. One day I'll pull a +Spd/-anything that isn't attack Nino.

I wish you the best of luck! I think I pulled like...7 Ninos before I got the "perfect" one. I pulled a 4 star +SPD -DEF Nino the other day, and I plan to merge her into my current 5 star Nino for maximum killing potential.

I got a +spd -def Nino fairly early on and she was my first promotion. Best goddamn 22k feathers I ever spent.

actually more like 29k now given all the 4* promotions I did for inheritance for her. Worth every feather. Kills basically anything that isn't a TA red. Or hella invested Zephiel, I guess.

34 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, okay, I get it, as I said, thank you...

My bad didn't know people already said it in the last page!

is +Atk Nino not ideal then? Maybe that means Tharja gets more priority for promotion then since my Nino is +Atk/-Def.

Wooooow. Just faced a +3 Reinhardt, Ninian, Reinhardt, Anna team that ruined my deathless streak. I only lost one unit so I decided to keep going but that's a major kicker.

Just now, mcsilas said:

My bad didn't know people already said it in the last page!

is +Atk Nino not ideal then? Maybe that means Tharja gets more priority for promotion then since my Nino is +Atk/-Def.

As far as I understand with Nino, speed boosts are harder to get than attack boosts. Every buff increases the damage of a blade tome, but only speed-specific ones increase speed. And because doubling is everything…

I feel like at 5* max buff +Atk, there's a lot of thing Nino can just straight up oneshot, so I would run the numbers on key enemies your team needs coverage on and see if +Atk or +Spd Nino gets ORKOs with either Fury3 or LoD2 (LoD3 if you really have another 20k to spare...) and go from there. IIRC +Atk Nino can oneshot Hector from full with LoD2 (Fury3 with Atk seal also works), but she'll miss the double on Fury Lucina, which +Spd Nino can achieve with LoD2/Fury3 + spd seal.

24 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

He didn't. Nino's mine.

She's +Spd too, and just grabbed Desperation--ready to do her best!

Hana, or Nino?

29 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Are you sure Satsuma didn't take her from me

Well, I have two Ninos, one 3* and one 4*. I think they both have bad Bane/Boons though.

I have a 5* Nino who's served me pretty well, though I think I just finished leveling a blade unit that will surpass her:

Spoiler

C9bWuxI5ArQsNCHz456D8HsU6D0Ykdy-hbdHo_soK4y7YqfimQa_ju2lxCyccO5pt4lQUE9jbNZiCu-p7-Jg7UYEls6VQsnccglUR97-NKtb81kmR20ewja4laF3ZZC2fTr7rkEHOyoDDbkP-KO_bxRe2dLf4jgj-nCA-foqzuIT25zUYVgU4lBQvgyQHgv7B7dbyA_u4EVl4c_q1Y_G9FWasfEeybpGhi9jM0qbViIAJN9L6Rs5xNlKgTCH9030CDFX9-W_LfEEzrU1Ge09f0MAToRTk0k2cyHPEr3qR83D_AuB4mJImUX53gr2H9Jsn8z758Dmi231ztHYFawxC3ISRxds7oF7fUrHeQdUHIjQeM13hE60pklGl-DIx2wixOb9JYa6GLLS_eDyLwb7IDzenTjNFuCQcFHj4lr6gLCSa8_wFTU91NhzqVSBRx29uc3rFoO1JesByTP97q5NIfzClNN_XTMzurmXvMIaJMdaksLhnRyG3hkZY4tB6R4WdmWIQCYy639neKU3S7aiJQof9vPkW3wbMmtDwpdz-waXcuXJ7Vl63Z7R6hd-r-Er0o_zqUAU60ZKlrvHkCo1R2yBtnV_jBUhcM-LhaopYY1zx-1rIhbn=w518-h919-no

She's +Res and since I don't have access to Swift Sparrow, I thought Darting Blow would be a good enough alternative since it allows her to double even more things with a Hone Spd buff.