Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Assuming the leader of team 1 is still your rep regardless of your arena team choice:

1. Ninian
  2. Arena defense
  3. Death to nonbelievers
  4. Death to nonbelievers
  5. Death to nonbelievers
  6. Death to nonbelievers
  7. Death to nonbelievers
  8. Death to nonbelievers

Can confirm that team 1 leader remains my rep despite setting team 5 as my defense team

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, JSND said:

2. People have calced you need 100 run of the tempest to do it. We'll see but it won't be as great/ez as original voting gauntlet before 3x comeback mechanic ruined it

Woah. Really...? This might only mean I'll need to spend all my stamina potions and even possibly orbs, wisely.

I saved up 10 stamina potions. I'll probably use one stamina potion everyday, which means 2 x 5 attempts. By ten days, it will be around 100 times, which can be passable! Hopefully. I must give it my all! >w<

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Death to nonbelievers

By the love of god I'm scared of Ninian now. xD

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL That makes a lot of sense when you put it that way

Exactly. :]

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Can confirm that team 1 leader remains my rep despite setting team 5 as my defense team

Well, then. I know what I'm doing...

EDIT: Just downloaded the update and OOH they now have an indicator that a character is +10 (a 5-star +10 has a lighter gold border).

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

Haven't seen anyone else post this yet, so here's the datamined stuff.

All I read for the 2nd banner was "Reinhardt Banner"

I don't care too much about him, and the hype for him is too much, but the best blue tome user in the game when all I have is a -ATK Robin and an Odin? Yes, absolutely. Plus Gordin's Brave Bow+ for Cordelia. 

Don't care about the awakening banner, I may bite if it has a better version of Chrom but I really just need to store my orbs for the eventual Dawn Brigade banner after I splurge my final 20 on the bride banner. I really hope this banner has nothing I care about becase saving orbs is really freaking hard and if Edward comes around and I don't have the orbs for him I swear.

Even worse, if a LYN banner pops up out of nowhere.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Training up my Bride Lyn is taking quite a while because of both staff damage and -Atk... I had to feed her Atk +3 from a Gordin. This is starting to feel like a real relationship.

Why are you training Lyn like that rather than just unequipping a fury user's weapon, and then bringing Lyn, the Fury user, and 2 dancers to 0th stratum?

Staff users are so easy to train.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

Why are you training Lyn like that rather than just unequipping a fury user's weapon, and then bringing Lyn, the Fury user, and 2 dancers to 0th stratum?

Staff users are so easy to train.

I actually do both that AND have her get kills. Also gets me some extra SP.

Wait, wait, wait, what? "Heroes with Vantage" Focus? But there are only 3 pullable characters with Vantage. I highly doubt Anna is going to be in the banner, but if she is... WAT.

Anyways... the deed is done (typing on a Japanese mobile keyboard is a bitch). @Arcanite @Lyrai

お嫁さん (Wife)

Spoiler

KNWi9v2.jpg

防御部隊 (Defense team)

Spoiler

2Ra5L1G.jpg

不信者に死を (Death to non-believers)

Spoiler

LDw8Fxy.jpg

お嫁さん (wife) because Ninian deserves more respect than 俺の嫁 (waifu). 不審者に死を (death to non-believers) is on all of 3-8, but I was too lazy to screenshot all of them.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyways... the deed is done (typing on a Japanese mobile keyboard is a bitch). @Arcanite @Lyrai

お嫁さん (Wife)

Reveal hidden contents

KNWi9v2.jpg

防御部隊 (Defense team)

Reveal hidden contents

2Ra5L1G.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

LDw8Fxy.jpg

お嫁さん (wife) because Ninian deserves more respect than 俺の嫁 (waifu). 不審者に死を (death to non-believers) is on all of 3-8, but I was too lazy to screenshot all of them.

#GetReadyToDie

#NinianOrGoHome

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wait, wait, wait, what? "Heroes with Vantage" Focus? But there are only 3 pullable characters with Vantage. I highly doubt Anna is going to be in the banner, but if she is... WAT.

I would always call my wife as お嫁さん, because I love her dearly, and I want to respect her every single time, even when it's okay to be informal.
I know I mention this out of myself, but I think Eliwood thinks the same way <3

Although he doesn't like the death to non-believers. Ha~ :P

I really need Ninian... Q_Q

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

#GetReadyToDie

#NinianOrGoHome

Don't mind me. I'm gonna take those team names for my own and slowly walk away...

22 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

??? Unless she's less than level 10, you shouldn't be getting SP in 0th stratum.

No, I mean I have her get kills, then I have someone face tank while Lyn heals them up for some extra EXP.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, I mean I have her get kills, then I have someone face tank while Lyn heals them up for some extra EXP.

Or you could just bring a Fury user---weapon unequipped, Lyn, and 2 randoms into 0th stratum (or 1st stratum), have the fury user get into fights, and get 6 SP & 6x heal exp per 1 stamina. (You can train multiple healers like this, too, and, if one is high level, that one can finish the map.)

I have a feeling what I'm saying and what you're understanding is two completely different things, though, so whatever.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

while Lyn heals them up

Oh the irony, the Blazing Sword's canon is altered~ Lyn is a Sacaean cleric and she never picked up the Mani Katti because of it~
Don't forget to mention the "bride" in the Lyn. ;)

I love the new team addons and being able to name teams. Got me looking at my units again. Is it bad that I like Cherche but I'm kinda apprehensive about 5 starring her and giving her Camilla's Brave Axe+? I like Cherche more, she's +ATK/-RES and *4, and with a couple thousand feathers and DB3 she would be a nuclear explosion. Kinda scared though because my Camilla (also *4) is also +ATK and she has 8 more speed and a staggering 14 more resistance. And well... Camilla has tanked blue (and a little green) magic before and I like being able to do that, take hits and survive. With a Brave Axe+ Cherche would sit at 17 speed and 11 resistance, which means even blue mages are eating her for breakfast. She's literally an instakill for any mage, that's horrible.

...Yet she's S tier... is this really a better investment than *5 Camilla?

Edited by Zeo

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

I love the new team addons and being able to name teams. Got me looking at my units again. Is it bad that I like Cherche but I'm kinda apprehensive about 5 starring her and giving her Camilla's Brave Axe+? I like Cherche more, she's +ATK/-RES and *4, and with a couple thousand feathers and DB3 she would be a nuclear explosion. Kinda scared though because my Camilla (also *4) is also +ATK and she has 8 more speed and a staggering 14 resistance. And well... Camilla has tanked blue (and a little green) magic before and I like being able to do that, take hits and survive. With a Brave Axe+ Cherche would sit at 17 speed and 11 resistance, which means even blue mages are eating her for breakfast. She's literally an instakill for any mage, that's horrible.

Cherche's probably S tier because when used correctly, she can kill literally anything. She has the 2nd highest attack out of everyone. Only 2 below Effie's power.

@Zeo Atk is the only stat that matters for Death Blow + Brave Weapon users. Cherche's base Atk is significantly higher than Camilla's such that her worse Spd and Res are almost non-issues. The general consensus is that Cherche is better for the set between the two.

If leaving her in range of mages is that much of an issue, just slap Drag Back on her. If she KOs her target, she'll move back into safety.

Oh, and yours is +Atk too. Go for it.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

eh I wouldn't pull from it then. I think Marth is gonna be enough for me!

1. Arena defense team
  2. Arena offense team
  3. Training Team
  4. Grand Hero Battle Team
  5. Story mode stuff team
  6. Cavs
  7. Fliers
  8. Armors

Did I cover everything?

reserve one for Mkv strats. Donnel and Olivia have a permanent place there.

I’ve a [+Atk, −Spd] 3⋆ Cherche whom I will eventually merge my 5⋆ [+Res, −Def] Cherche into.
Right after I save enough feathers for promoting a Raven or a Barst or pull a 5⋆ Camilla.
Right after I pull a Karel and outfit my Navarre.

Regarding the datamine, for those interested in "Marth's" VA...

Spoiler

It seems to be Alexis Tipton. Looks like Laura Bailey may have been replaced or has more pressing projects to work on than Fire Emblem. I'm a bit dissapointed due to the recast, but I guess it is to be expect since Spring!Lucina was changed and Palla had Alexis in Echoes.

Also, I like the fact I can have a different defense team and showcase whoever I want instead of my defense lead. Time to put Erika in the spotlight, Ephraim and Ryoma had plenty of time sitting there. (Felicia probably feels lonely since she originally had that spot when I first started...)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’ve a [+Atk, −Spd] 3⋆ Cherche whom I will eventually merge my 5⋆ [+Res, −Def] Cherche into.
Right after I save enough feathers for promoting a Raven or a Barst or pull a 5⋆ Camilla.
Right after I pull a Karel and outfit my Navarre.

I would personally... skip on Cherche and work on people like Nino instead, to be honest.

+6/+6 Cherche with L&D and +Atk (and Luna) gets 117 kills.

+Atk Nino with Fury 3, +3/+4/+0/+2 gets 120 kills.

Nino is also ranged, and thus easier to position. (Even with drag back, melees are harder to use than ranged due to less 'threat range.' Nino has a threat range of 3, Cherche 2. And nevermind the fact drag back costs a b-slot.)

Practically speaking, any standard that gets Cherche into S-tier would bring every single mage into S-tier, simply because of how bonkers -blade tomes are.

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

I would personally... skip on Cherche and work on people like Nino instead, to be honest.

It’s almost like I don’t really care. I get it, Nino always doing her best, bladetomes OP, yada yada.
I did type “eventually” in italics though. As in, not soon at all.

13 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Or you could just bring a Fury user---weapon unequipped, Lyn, and 2 randoms into 0th stratum (or 1st stratum), have the fury user get into fights, and get 6 SP & 6x heal exp per 1 stamina. (You can train multiple healers like this, too, and, if one is high level, that one can finish the map.)

I have a feeling what I'm saying and what you're understanding is two completely different things, though, so whatever.

I'm just training her like a regular unit, while also taking the time to feed her heal EXP when there's only one enemy left who can't kill my dudes. I used to train my healers by doing the cheese you're suggesting, I just found it extremely slow and boring. I don't know if killing things or 0th stratum is more efficient overall, but it doesn't really matter that much. Either way it'll take forever.

By the way, which debuff stat is usually the best? Or is the candle already the best?

12 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Oh the irony, the Blazing Sword's canon is altered~ Lyn is a Sacaean cleric and she never picked up the Mani Katti because of it~
Don't forget to mention the "bride" in the Lyn. ;)

I already did mention the Bride part earlier. Read.

15 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I love the new team addons and being able to name teams. Got me looking at my units again. Is it bad that I like Cherche but I'm kinda apprehensive about 5 starring her and giving her Camilla's Brave Axe+? I like Cherche more, she's +ATK/-RES and *4, and with a couple thousand feathers and DB3 she would be a nuclear explosion. Kinda scared though because my Camilla (also *4) is also +ATK and she has 8 more speed and a staggering 14 resistance. And well... Camilla has tanked blue (and a little green) magic before and I like being able to do that, take hits and survive. With a Brave Axe+ Cherche would sit at 17 speed and 11 resistance, which means even blue mages are eating her for breakfast. She's literally an instakill for any mage, that's horrible.

Does this look like the face of disappointment to you?

Spoiler

cFLPc4s.jpg

(That's [+Atk, -Res], by the way.)

She's on my arena defense team (alongside +8 Minerva and +6 Spring Camilla, all three with Hone Fliers).