• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Maybe I'm late with the update then if I just got it now somehow lol

Seeing those portraits, I still don't get how she hides all her hair.

It seems like her hair is just cut short in this particular art.

15 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Seeing those portraits, I still don't get how she hides all her hair.

According to a sketch by Kozaki:

3dbCgK2.png

The thing I don’t get seeing those portraits is why her hair doesn’t get out when her mask is broken.
It would be a throwback to Awakening.

What if her hair is cut for real in Heroes?

Edited by Vaximillian

59 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

According to a sketch by Kozaki:

3dbCgK2.png

The thing I don’t get seeing those portraits is why her hair doesn’t get out when her mask is broken.
It would be a throwback to Awakening.

I was literally just about to post that picture but it looks like you've gotten it before I did. That's a lot of hair to hide though.

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

I was literally just about to post that picture but it looks like you've gotten it before I did. That's a lot of hair to hide though.

Anime hair works in mysterious ways.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The real question is why DIDN'T she just cut it.

She didn't have the powers to grow out long beautiful hair in one cut scene xD

1 minute ago, KongDude said:

Because man. Haven't you heard of the "a girl's hair is her life" thing? If anime has taught me anything.

I mean, yeah, but Lucina doesn't seem like the type of girl who would mind if it was part of her disguise. Maybe Severa stopped her.

1 minute ago, komasa said:

She didn't have the powers to grow out long beautiful hair in one cut scene xD

Well if you taught her Galeforce then her hair would have it too

All right, I  have 68K feathers and I have no idea who to promote...

Lvl 40 M!Robin:   +ATK/-DEF
Lvl 37 Eirika:       +ATK/-RES
Lvl 28 Cordelia:  +ATK/-RES
Lvl 34 Nowi:       +ATK/-DEF
Lvl 32 Fae:        +ATK/-SPD

Guess, I'm the +ATK queen. >:)

My main core is Ryoma (+DEF/-HP), Hector (+DEF/-ATK) and Rein (+ATK/-SPD).

Edited by Luchi

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Now imagine Lucina with Catria's hair.

Honestly Lucina's hair a bit too unruly(is that the term?) that she would probably worked better with short hair

i just don't like unruly hair all that much lol

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

Main problem with your potential promotes is that all of them---barring Robin and maybe Nowi---all compete with your core. Cordelia competes with Rein, Fae with Hector, Eirika wants to be with blade tomers (and not with another red sword like Ryoma). And even Nowi and Robin suffer from the fact that they share a color with Reinhardt. Everyone they counter-kill, Reinhardt can take care of without problems on player phase. Everyone they can tank without problems, Reinhardt can off-tank with his 27/25 defenses.

Fae is an option if you want to be better vs. Reinhardt etc., since he tanks magic a lot better than Hector and has better mobility, but he's a heavy committment due to needing Lightning Breath and probably QR, both of which are 20k if you want the highest rank.

I would personally consider finding some good blade tomers and building an entirely different team with Eirika + blade tome people, to be honest. Tharja and Nino are both the best carriers of their tomes, so it's just a 60k investment---basically the same cost as maxing out the Fae---to get a Tharja, Eirika, Nino core up to fighting shape. (Tharja can live with her Darting until better comes along, Nino's fine with Fury because she's min-maxed to hell and back anyway.)

Edit: The entirely separate team thing is mostly for adding more viable units to your box, rather than an actual suggestion that you retool your entire arena team. You never know when you want some crazy good 2 range mages in your box, and Eirika is a great excuse to bring Tharja and Nino to 5*. (If you didn't have Eirika, I would've suggested finding some good horses to support Reinhardt).

Edited by DehNutCase

Oh, I do have Nino and Tharja, but both of them have bad natures. >< So I'll probably have to pull a +ATK or +SPD version of them before I consider investing my feathers. Eirika, Sharena (who I still need to get to Lvl 40 before I 5* her), Tharja and Nino are best buds, after all. My core works quite well atm, but having more options is always nice.

1 hour ago, Luchi said:

My advice, do something crazy

Like promote an Olivia and a Selena to 5 star, give selena the silver sword+, then give her Fury, and watch the fire works

Well Robin was a great sword counter until Reinhardt just came and was basically better XD 

Fae is definitely a no

I say promote Eirika because she could be useful for blade team when you pull a better Nino/Tharja, but that is just out of these units you have here!

3 hours ago, Luchi said:

Behold! The Anti-@Rezzy! I wish I were +Atk blessed smh

Anyways, of the units listed, there's nothing your core really needs from that list, so you could just base it off favorites or wait for a GHB that you like.

If you really wanted to 5* one of those though, then the one I'd most recommend would be Nowi.

The main reason to take Robin or Nowi over Reinhardt would be to tank hits with the added bulk afforded by Triangle Adept (though Fury is an option for Nowi as well) and fire back against reds. Yes, Reinhardt deletes all reds, but Reinhardt can't do everything by himself. There'll be scenarios where you have more than one red opponent you need to delete, but Reinhardt can move only once without a dancer. There'll also be scenarios where you can't safely delete a red without being in range of other units that would delete Reinhardt on enemy phase, so having a unit to bait on enemy phase (which Rein has trouble doing due to his low speed and only moderate bulk) is a nice option.

Okay, so I messed around with the calculator a bit, and I think my +Res Nino will obliterate all Reinhardt just fine if I slap Triangle Adept 3 on her. And for far less feathers than an invested Fae. So I can upgrade a Nino. Even if she isn't my +Atk one. That'll have to wait, I suppose.

The question is... who do I give my next 20k feathers to... Kagero or Masked Marth for the +1... I already have a +1 Lucina, but Lucina is bae, and that includes her masked form.

Or I could finally get started on the Horse Emblem I've kept telling myself I'd do. I have a +Atk Cecelia, Xander, and Camus waiting to be upgraded.

1 minute ago, Fruity Insanity said:

Okay, so I messed around with the calculator a bit, and I think my +Res Nino will obliterate all Reinhardt just fine if I slap Triangle Adept 3 on her. And for far less feathers than an invested Fae. So I can upgrade a Nino. Even if she isn't my +Atk one. That'll have to wait, I suppose.

The question is... who do I give my next 20k feathers to... Kagero or Masked Marth for the +1... I already have a +1 Lucina, but Lucina is bae, and that includes her masked form.

Or I could finally get started on the Horse Emblem I've kept telling myself I'd do. I have a +Atk Cecelia, Xander, and Camus waiting to be upgraded.

Honestly Nino is probably your best bet. Even without +Atk or +Spd Nino is Nino and obliterates just about everyone. You could potentially give her Fury as well and switch between that and T-Adept depending on which team you're using (since I imagine you'll eventually want to build a blade team for Nino). 

Camus is guaranteed to be a bonus unit for the next two seasons, so if you're planning to eventually build a horse team anyways you may as well start there. 

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Camus is guaranteed to be a bonus unit for the next two seasons, so if you're planning to eventually build a horse team anyways you may as well start there. 

The current bonus hero list is going to stay for one more season after the current season before Camus gets his chance.