Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm beginning to realize Fury may not be a great idea on these Tempest maps...

Not without a healer, at any rate.

True that.

My first team of 4⋆ Nowi, 5⋆ Reinhardt, Lilina, and Soren+1 got obliterated by the time it reached map 5 (Vantage Lilina in map 4 caught me by surprise) but my backup team of 5⋆ Sanaki, Michalis, Camus, and Xander got the job done. I actually got the 40% bonus even without fielding Nowi in the final map. It counts the bonus character being used at least once, I guess?

483 was my score for the second-highest stratum.

As for the xenologue, you don’t just call your antagonist

Loki

, damn it! Come on, it’s the laziest shit I’ve ever seen since I looked in the mirror today morning.

Anna was evil all along, unsurprising.

So is this Loki supposed to be the Loptyr? Or did IS just conveniently choose a mainstream Norse trickster villain name for no other reason?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'm rather ashamed that I have yet to get a fully deathless run on Lunatic (for the Tempest Trials)

I managed to get as far as map 7, but dat Veronica man

I got doubled by Map 7 Olwen with Horse Emblem buff

This shit is on steroid

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I don't think I have the right units to beat the lunatic maps deathless. Still going to keep trying though.

Nah, you just don't have the right attitude. You can do it if you try :D probably

On the topic of Tempest Trials: I'm really feeling the effects of having QR 2 and -Breaker 2 over the 3 counterparts now that HP's carried over for multiple rounds :/

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Nah, you just don't have the right attitude. You can do it if you try :D probably

On the topic of Tempest Trials: I'm really feeling the effects of having QR 2 and -Breaker 2 over the 3 counterparts now that HP's carried over for multiple rounds :/

Well, I just beat the second last stratum deathless, so that's progress I guess 

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Well, I just beat the second last stratum deathless, so that's progress I guess 

See? Only an hour and half in, and you're improving already!

I still can't get deathless on the last stratum either so we can all suffer together

EDIT: I think my problem atm is that I need to use Robin for bonus points (since I don't have any of the other units), but I'm having trouble building a team around mine, especially since I rarely use him as is, which means he has not very much SI on him. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

These Tempest Trials are amazing to farm SP and HM on. 7 battles for 20 stamina? While also getting orb rewards and the like? I'm gonna spend all my stamina potions on this >=)

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

These Tempest Trials are amazing to farm SP and HM on. 7 battles for 20 stamina? While also getting orb rewards and the like? I'm gonna spend all my stamina potions on this >=)

I actually kind of want to run Lilina instead of Tharja. Only reason I'm not is the fact I'll need to reorganise my team a lot to pick another bonus unit (my eye's on Robin).

Just now, Korath88 said:

Thanks for the encouragement, @MaskedAmpharos, I finally did it!

I beat the last stratum deathless!

No bonus hero kinda sucks but it's still an accomplishment nonetheless.

IMG_3865.PNG

OH SHIT CONGRATS :DDD

I actually just did it too! Though I was too excited to think about taking a screenshot at the time. 

Desperation Nino is a goddamn monster. 

I think I might have to dig into my stamina potion reserves if i want to get all the rewards....And the GHB tomorrow is going to cut into that too. And there is also the xenologue! I regret using those stamina pots when I was bored....

Hey guys, is a +atk -spd Merric salvageable? He's the only Merric I've ever pulled, a unit that I've been wanting to get for a while, and I would really like to make him work even if he's not ideal.

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey guys, is a +atk -spd Merric salvageable? He's the only Merric I've ever pulled, a unit that I've been wanting to get for a while, and I would really like to make him work even if he's not ideal.

No idea, but both my Merrics are −Spd too. He can maybe be built as a raven mage? His Res is awful though.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No idea, but both my Merrics are −Spd too. He can maybe be built as a raven mage? His Res is awful though.

Hmm ... I only have one extra Gronnraven right now, and I wanted that to go to female Robin. But as long as he's salvageable ... I'll figure out how to work with him. I noticed his awful res though, yeah. One thing's for sure, he's definitely not tanking mages anytime soon. Maybe I could make him tank bows like male Robin. If I had a Kagerou or two, I could get him to tank daggers. But I don't even have one Kagerou.

Behold, the result of like 4-5 stamina potions and 22,000 feathers.

No more problems with Reinhardt! :)

Also my first legitimate -blade tome user.

If I stay top 1k throughout the event, and rank up to tier 20 this season (still need a deathless run), I'll be able to upgrade another unit in a couple weeks.

I'll probably upgrade Kagero, although Masked Lucina is an option.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

2 hours ago, Birdy said:

My top 2 finally reach 2000 HM

Based Tempest

Wow, a lot of people are having a hard time with these Tempest Trials? I'm not sure I want to try them at all now.

Also, IS, you really couldn't give the masked guy a better name? XP

Next thing we know, someone named Thor will show up too.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Wow, a lot of people are having a hard time with these Tempest Trials? I'm not sure I want to try them at all now.

Yeah, they can be rather tough. But they do feel more like a gauntlet than the event called a gauntlet. Go figure.

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, IS, you really couldn't give the masked guy a better name? XP

Next thing we know, someone named Thor will show up too.

They are challenging, but you even get rewards for pretty low scores so it's still worth checking out. There's also multiple difficulties, so you can start with the lower ones to test things out.