• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, JSND said:

The tips you gave about Veronica lol

Just tried to work it out and got my first 1 team run(RIP ELIWOOD) since my second run

Good to hear my suffering wasn't in vain then.

Nino literally suplexes this mode with Dancer / Rehab support. I have never loved her as much as I do now.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Nino literally suplexes this mode with Dancer / Rehab support. I have never loved her as much as I do now.

Nino's my trump card.  I don't put her on my initial team to make sure she's alive for the last level.  Then once that team gets rekt I take her out and she destroys everything.   She actually does a better job at beating Veronica than my reds thanks to Desperation.  

37 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How are you guys holding up so far?

Doing pretty well so far, the first team I had planned for this is doing an amazing job (Reinhard, Nino, Olivia and Tharja). Yeah, desperation Nino with dancer support is amazing. Since Tharja was my only bonus unit at 5*, I quickly made her into a second Nino and Reinhardt is just Reinhardt.

I get 702 pretty consistent, only messed up 2 times out of 8 or so (and one was because I put in the wrong team...).

Why would Nino need Rehab support though, she can fight a battle or 4 on 1 hp (yes, I know I would make a terrible parent).

Okay, I am kinda... disappointed with Tempest Trials

I mean, they are fun, but I will need to compare to other games here.

I remember playing FGO with my friend, we created accounts at the beginning of january, and like, 2 or 3 weeks later an event happened, and they gave us 5 Copies of a 4* character. We were able to get at least 1 copie of said character (even more but I dont remember how many exactly).

2 months into the game, we had another event, and we were able to complete ALL quests. I  spent money casually, and he was totally F2P.

So the thing that annoys me is that this doesn't happen with Tempest. I would need to spend all of my potions AND orbs to get everything, and we are playing since the 1st day.

Maybe things will change, but meh, I just feel sad knowing that I wont be able to get all the orbs lol

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Good to hear my suffering wasn't in vain then.

This thing reminds me how amazing Julia actually is

Feels so damn good being able to heal before battle 6

Just now, Bartozio said:

Doing pretty well so far, the first team I had planned for this is doing an amazing job (Reinhard, Nino, Olivia and Tharja). Yeah, desperation Nino with dancer support is amazing. Since Tharja was my only bonus unit at 5*, I quickly made her into a second Nino and Reinhardt is just Reinhardt.

Why would Nino need Rehab support though, she can fight a battle or 4 on 1 hp (yes, I know I would make a terrible parent).

My Nino does nearly all of her battles at 1 HP, but there are some engagements that she needs to be at full health to deal with; she can't ORKO Veronica with Desperation / Moonbow if she has buffs and gets OHKO'd back. With Rehab support, she can take a hit and KO next turn.

I have a 5* Tharja too. I'll try grinding SP for and slapping Desperation / Hone Spd to see how it goes, but right now this team manages just fine with no deaths.

I can not play on my tablet, why? When I left in February I played it without problems but after the first update (in the play store) will not let me in and says he stopped, some help? My tablet is android 4.4.2

12 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Okay, I am kinda... disappointed with Tempest Trials

I mean, they are fun, but I will need to compare to other games here.

I remember playing FGO with my friend, we created accounts at the beginning of january, and like, 2 or 3 weeks later an event happened, and they gave us 5 Copies of a 4* character. We were able to get at least 1 copie of said character (even more but I dont remember how many exactly).

2 months into the game, we had another event, and we were able to complete ALL quests. I  spent money casually, and he was totally F2P.

So the thing that annoys me is that this doesn't happen with Tempest. I would need to spend all of my potions AND orbs to get everything, and we are playing since the 1st day.

Maybe things will change, but meh, I just feel sad knowing that I wont be able to get all the orbs lol

Getting all the orbs is somewhat manageble I think. You need 100.000 points for all rewards, and you can get a maximum of 705 points per run. This means you need a total of 143 runs over 14 days, so 10-11 runs per day. This is doable without spending any starmina potions. You basicly only need starmina potions to make up for not getting perfect runs, or not being able to spend your starmina optimally.

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My Nino does nearly all of her battles at 1 HP, but there are some engagements that she needs to be at full health to deal with; she can't ORKO Veronica with Desperation / Moonbow if she has buffs and gets OHKO'd back. With Rehab support, she can take a hit and KO next turn.

I have a 5* Tharja too. I'll try grinding SP for and slapping Desperation / Hone Spd to see how it goes, but right now this team manages just fine with no deaths.

Guess that makes sense, since your Nino needs to do more heavy lifting then mine (Tharja can one round Veronica, and Rein and Olivia are usually at full health untill they need to tank a hit). Different teams have different strategies I guess.

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Getting all the orbs is somewhat manageble I think. You need 100.000 points for all rewards, and you can get a maximum of 705 points per run. This means you need a total of 143 runs over 14 days, so 10-11 runs per day. This is doable without spending any starmina potions. You basicly only need starmina potions to make up for not getting perfect runs, or not being able to spend your starmina optimally.

Guess that makes sense, since your Nino needs to do more heavy lifting then mine (Tharja can one round Veronica, and Rein and Olivia are usually at full health untill they need to tank a hit). Different teams have different strategies I guess.

Well i hope so ^^ Its being fun, and that whats the most important. We needed something different from the gauntlet

Just now, Maymeimai said:

Well i hope so ^^ Its being fun, and that whats the most important. We needed something different from the gauntlet

Totally agree. I'm of course not saying getting all the orbs is easy, just that it isn't impossible. Hope you can get some nice rewards from this.

4 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

For example, an actual gauntlet. I do enjoy the event.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

My goal is 50k for Quick Pulse. Is it doable with just 10 stamina potions? I can't hit the max 705 quite yet On top of making dumb mistakes that cost me runs, and I'm only at 6.3k currently.

19 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

My goal is 50k for Quick Pulse. Is it doable with just 10 stamina potions? I can't hit the max 705 quite yet On top of making dumb mistakes that cost me runs, and I'm only at 6.3k currently.

50k is probably doable without any starmina potions, depending on how much time you're willing to spend on it. I don't know how many points you can reliably get, but 500 points per run would mean you only need a total of 100 runs, which is 7 to 8 a day. Since you can do 5 runs per starmina bar, and one can use about 2 bars a day, that leaves quite a bit of room for error as well (especially with those 10 potions).

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

6.3k is well over the number of points you need to get per day to hit 50k by the end. 3572 points per day is the (rounded up) minimum, although some leeway is always good in case you fall short on some days,

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

It's perfectly doable even with 0 stamina pots if that's what you're shooting for. 

18 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What else are you really gonna use Stamina Potions for, anyway? This is free orbs. I'll save one or two for a GHB I guess.

I mean I usually dump mine when there's a double EXP or SP event. HM grinding when there are special maps like the Kozaki ones are another use for them. 

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I mean I usually dump mine when there's a double EXP or SP event. HM grinding when there are special maps like the Kozaki ones are another use for them. 

Wellthatshowdummiesusetheirpotionshehehhhhhhshit

18 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The tempest maps are probably the most efficient for HM and SP anyway, you get full SP for kills, and 5ish hero merit a map, all for 20 stamina/7 maps. That's roughly 3 stamina a map, which is actually more efficient than Kozaki in terms of HM, and even better than double SP events for SP, compared to training tower.

Perhaps, but I don't have the luxury of feeding kills to the unit of my choice for SP grinding if I want to clear the entire trial deathless. It also just so happens that most of my top units all already have 2000 HM too, so I'm not getting much from the Trials in regards to that either :/

That was rage-inducing. Why do I not have any other red mages!? Every green mage I fight is like a death flag for me, especially if they have high defense and guess who has high defense for a mage? Veronica.

I don't trust in 3* Raigh being useful enough and Sophia is a liability when she gets doubled by green mages and dies to them. Seriously? Can't patch that up when I never summoned a Henry to begin with.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

That was rage-inducing. Why do I not have any other red mages!? Every green mage I fight is like a death flag for me, especially if they have high defense and guess who has high defense for a mage? Veronica.

I don't trust in 3* Raigh being useful enough and Sophia is a liability when she gets doubled by green mages and dies to them. Seriously? Can't patch that up when I never summoned a Henry to begin with.

Lucina (masked version included) has almost the perfect spread vs. Veronica, incidentally. She only needs 1 more speed (speed seal) to double, and TA-3 or Moonbow is enough to secure the kill on Veronica. (You let Veronica initiate on you for 1 charge, and you double her for lethal).