• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12000 feather

I wonder if i should invest in Alfonse or just spent this 20k on Odin to finally maxtune Ursula. Alfonse already have all slot filled(funny enough) with DB3, Drawback, and SB2.

On a simmilar note which is worth more, Blarblade to + or an extra Merge level?

Although i probably should just 5* Rein or something

Edited by JSND

5 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They're breaking up

Good cause I was getting tired of the two of you fanboying over this Sharena x Celica nonsense anyway

7 hours ago, Rezanator said:

When I got Lachesis I was expecting her to have a high pitch voice. I was pleasantly surprised at hearing her deep elegant voice.

I was expecting the exact tone we got.

I wasn’t expecting the artwork.

@Arcanite You two? I am going to continue fanboying over Sharena/Celica even if Satsuma wusses out and quits.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Arcanite You two? I am going to continue fanboying over Sharena/Celica even if Satsuma wusses out and quits.

Unfort

Well that's great I guess HA HA HA

Speaking of which, I got my Celica her full set not too long ago. Feels pretty awesome XD

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Unfort

Well that's great I guess HA HA HA

Speaking of which, I got my Celica her full set not too long ago. Feels pretty awesome XD

5 minutes ago, JSND said:

The bad news is were running of imoutos after Tana and Nanna arrives in FEH

The good new is the age of Adorable Little Brother is starting. My Boyd cant be this cute anyone? :Kappa:

I hope Rolf is added

I need eye-candy

Just kidding please don't arrest me

tenor.gif

this is what would happen to me

Hmmm, I wonder if I should save orbs or summon. When is the healer gauntlet anyway? I wouldn't mind getting a Sakura.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hmmm, I wonder if I should save orbs or summon. When is the healer gauntlet anyway? I wouldn't mind getting a Sakura.

We don't know when it's coming, but it's definitely coming out soon. Maybe after Tempest? Just save your orbs for now, at any rate.

I had some difficulties training Cecilia and started wondering if maybe upgrading her to 5* wasn't such a great decision, if even training her was a pain.

Then I switched her training partners to the cavalry team she's meant to team up with and it turns out that she gets pretty great when under the effect of up to triple Goad Cavalry for +12 Atk/Spd. I think this will work out fine.

Does she have Gronnblade (+ helps but isn't required and is a hefty investment anyways)?  Giving Olwen Blarrblade made training her way easier for me.

57 minutes ago, JSND said:

12000 feather

I wonder if i should invest in Alfonse or just spent this 20k on Odin to finally maxtune Ursula. Alfonse already have all slot filled(funny enough) with DB3, Drawback, and SB2.

On a simmilar note which is worth more, Blarblade to + or an extra Merge level?

Although i probably should just 5* Rein or something

It depends on what you have. I would not invest too much into the Askr trio besides filling in their skill slots since there are better units out there. However, Sharena is a decent lance unit since her weapon is useful and she has a nice stat spread.

Blárblade+ increases your attack by a few points, whereas the first level of merging gives you one point in HP and one point in one of the other stats depending on the unit. I think the few points increase in attack is generally better than a 1 point increase in HP and another stat. However, if the other stat increase is in speed, it might be worth it, so you have to run the calculator and check.

As long as your Reinhardt is not -Atk, I think it is fine to promote him.

5 orbs have been distributed to everybody as a compensation for the Legion battle fort tiles not looking like fort tiles.

Also, arena quests are back… sort of. These are now weekly and will run for three weeks.
One arena win for 2 crests, two wins for a stamina potion, four wins for an orb. Underwhelming.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

5 orbs have been distributed to everybody as a compensation for the Legion battle fort tiles not looking like fort tiles.

Also, arena quests are back… sort of. These are now weekly and will run for three weeks.
One arena win for 2 crests, two wins for a stamina potion, four wins for an orb. Underwhelming.

The arena quests list a difficulty of "Normal" on the top-left, indicating that there are additional tiers after completing the set.

38 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The arena quests list a difficulty of "Normal" on the top-left, indicating that there are additional tiers after completing the set.

Ah, of course you are correct and I suck.

Normal: one arena win for 2 crests, two wins for a stamina potion, four wins for an orb;
Hard: two wins for 4 crests, four wins for two potions, eight wins for an orb;
Lunatic: four wins for 8 crests, eight wins for 4 potions, sixteen wins for an orb.

Maybe there will also be Infernal tier of quests and rewards?

Edited by Vaximillian

Is a Neutral Kagero worth upgrading? I'm sitting on 40k feathers now, and I'm unsure what to do with them. I'm only missing 5*s in the dagger and green breath categories.

Also is a Brave Sword+ (from my Ogma I have sitting around doing nothing) better on Alfonse to salvage him, or should I put it on a +Spd/-Res Quad-Hana?

Not that I should upgrade another red sword infantry when I have a million of them already.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, of course you are correct and I suck.

Normal: one arena win for 2 crests, two wins for a stamina potion, four wins for an orb;
Hard: two wins for 4 crests, four wins for two potions, eight wins for an orb;
Lunatic (tentatively): four wins for 6/8 crests, eight wins for 4 potions, sixteen wins for an orb?

Maybe there will also be Infernal tier of quests and rewards?

Just confirming that there is Lunatic difficulty as well and your guess is pretty spot on
Lunatic: four wins for 8 crests, eight wins for 4 potions and 16 wins for 1 orb