Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

When we have Clarisse's GHB next week, will she put the lotion in the basket?

Buffalo Rezzy. That's a new one.

brb, starving Lon'qu so his Vantage 3 is easier to remove.

Edited by Gustavos

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats on the Cherche! That's a lovely boon/bane combo you have there. Mine is +Atk/-Spd and she murders things on enemy phase even with just a Hammer+. (I do have a Camilla but I'm keeping her for now since she's +Atk/-Res and she's still pretty useful against mages in things like Tempest Trials. Just have to wait for a duplicate).

Get ready to one-shot murder Hectors and Effies ahoy! (I gave her Brave Axe but didn't equip it yet since Hammer was stronger. The one time I was about to, I decided against it and all the next three or four arena battles had Hectors/Effies to murder).

I also recommend giving her Reposition when you can! (Barst would be good to inherit from since he also has Brave Axe)

Yeah, I don't have any more Barsts (Reposition was a very popular skill in the Trials, I ate both of my Barsts plus 2 Selenas.) so I'm sitting on my spare Camilla right now, I'm going to *5 her and then give Cherche her BA+ and Draconic Aura. Meanwhile Cherche will just farm SP since she'll also get Death Blow 3 from Klein if Reinhardt doesn't show up before this Vantage banner ends.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

When we have Clarisse's GHB next week, will she put the lotion in the basket?

This is a reference I have no idea about. Is this some American culture thing?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is a reference I have no idea about. Is this some American culture thing?

It's from Silence of the Lambs.  The protagonist is called Clarisse.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ah, this. I haven’t watched it, even though I definitely should. Or must?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, this. I haven’t watched it, even though I definitely should. Or must?

It's a good movie, the sequels are so-so.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, I didn't even have the Clarisse context, I just thought it was a rando reference to a movie  that has nothing to do with Fire Emblem. Besides fattening up units with feathers before removing their skin skills so that somebody else can wear equip them.

Edited by Gustavos

HEALER GAUNTLET HYPE

I really, really want to root for Elise, but I don't have her and already have a decked out 5* Priscilla :/

It'll be painful, but I'm going to forego feathers and points and stay loyal to my precious daughter <3

Alright, voting gauntlet has been announced and it's all female. Time to back team Priscilla until the end (hopefully she makes it to the finals).

Glad to finally have the leader bonus again.

Also, we finally get Elibe reps! Hooray!

Edited by Korath88

16 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Sooo... Team Priscilla anyone?

Edit: Dammit, no poofs for the Wrathful Staff.

You have my bow.

tfw Priscilla gets another banner but she shares it with 3 other colorless which is already kind of a shitty color to roll on

I'm torn on this one I can't decide between Mist, Priscilla, and Maria. Maria and Priscilla because of this game as they've been very useful to have and Mist because of her games and arguably being the second best healer in them. (At least in Radiant Dawn)

Guess Sakura's getting a banner then. Maybe I'll get lucky and finally pull her.

Or maybe all the other healers will get in my way first.

Goddammit, Lucius isn't in the Gauntlet. IS did him dirty by making him a healer, but since that's already done, they should have at least given him a spot in the Gauntlet! /shakes fist

Looks like I'll be supporting Sakura and hopping to Lissa if she falls, since they've been my most helpful healers. I'm surprised to see Elise vs. Sakura as a round one match, but hopefully Sakura makes it out. Most of the matches are probably going to be pretty close, so at least that'll be fun!

The name of this gauntlet in Japanese is 癒し系シスターズ, which literally translates as "Healing Sisters" where "sister" refers to the religious sort and is the Japanese name of the Cleric class (most of the time; Mist's class name in Japanese was actually "Cleric").

Hence why all of the characters are female.

10 minutes ago, Luchi said:

Sakura, Elise or Lissa... I look forward to trashing Ike's little sister, at least. >:D

That's mean. Ike may be a Gary Stu spotlight stealer (at least in RD), but Mist didn't do a thing to you! :P: