1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

Redditers confirm that:

Hide contents

Tiki is an axe user

F! Robin is a lance user

Gaius is an archer 

Frederick is a dagger user

Tempest is returning in July

It's nice that they all have different weapons this time.  It'll be a little easier to get the one you want now.  

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, pumpkinspice48 said:

It's nice that they all have different weapons this time.  It'll be a little easier to get the one you want now.  

Spoiler

Well it's gonna be easy for those who want Tiki or Robin, but people who want Frederick might end up with Gaius or vice-versa since they're both colorless

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Hide contents

Well regular Frederick's art is drawn by the same artist who did Camus' art and it really looks like they did the swimsuit variant's as well.

I thought so given their similarity. I'd like to summom this Fred tho!

6 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Redditers confirm that:

Hide contents

Tiki is an axe user

F! Robin is a lance user

Gaius is an archer 

Frederick is a dagger user

Tempest is returning in July

Lol Tempest Torture 2.0

3hrs of sleep this time for me? Nooezz

Spoiler

I think it's because of the fact that both Frederick and Gaius are colorless, that I rather pass on trying. I would love to have Frederick but I really don't wanna go through the trouble only to get Gaius (Archers. I have too many of them).

F!Robin's gonna be my top priority since I'm low on lance users. And then Tiki because I'm also low on axe users.

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it's because of the fact that both Frederick and Gaius are colorless, that I rather pass on trying. I would love to have Frederick but I really don't wanna go through the trouble only to get Gaius (Archers. I have too many of them).

F!Robin's gonna be my top priority since I'm low on lance users. And then Tiki because I'm also low on axe users.

I get that.  I don't know why they took a dagger unit and turned him into an...archer...Like he was already a ranged colorless...

While normally I would praise them for not taking lords, I would have liked to see one lord and one nonlord instead of two rando's.  Chrom and Fredrick would be the best bromance:swimsuit edition.

I'm not happy with Tiki and F!Robin.  But, I'm glad it's not lucina, I guess.

Oh. Another fan service 3DS banner. Fantastic. No new Magvel, Tellius or Judgral characters. Great. Totally listening to fans aren't you IntSys let alone paying attention to the cast of characters. More cash grabbing by Intelligent Systems. More waiting for Elincia and co., Micaiah and co., Sigurd and the like.

I'm done. I'm done with this fucking game. I am fucking done with the fan service and waiting for the other series that are lacking the boost they deserve. I am fucking done. Go ahead, call me salty for not having my favourite character, go and say all the other fucking things you say about people like me in the Fire Emblem fandom or whatever the hell and that I need to 'calm down'; I don't give a shit. I am embracing my salt and what anger I have; and I'm going to let them know it now in their feedback.

Cause I am more than fucking done.

14 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

The first banner was also just Fates and Awakening, and we know the Christmas banner had Robin and Tharja in it.  It's a good think Lyn and Caeda were in the bride banner or I'd start to worry only newer characters would be getting special costumes.

It's not that i'm unhappy with the characters from the older games and only want the ones from newer games,I just want male units to got seasonal reprint too because in many gacha games,male unit doesn't get reprints even if they got events such as the white day. 

Sure,IS did give more attention to the older games better than Atlus barely remember theirs,but again,I had my hope because unlike in many games,FE did threw fanservices to female fanbase and a good amount of their manga adaptation are released on female-targeted magazine.

I had some faves in older games too,but them reprinting male units too is a biģger priority to me than reprinting the characters from older games because the experience with other gacha games. 

But I will not deny the fact they forgot one side of the fandom exists when a banner have enough slot to make everyone in the fandom happy is a bad idea. They forgot the fanbase of the older games exist with this one and spring one when they forgot female fanbase exist with the bridal one. And the decrease of reward orbs of the gauntlet... Yeah,they do keep making bad decisions. 

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

It's not that i'm unhappy with the characters from the older games and only want the ones from newer games,I just want male units to got seasonal reprint too because in many gacha games,male unit doesn't get reprints even if they got events such as the white day. 

Sure,IS did give more attention to the older games better than Atlus barely remember theirs,but again,I had my hope because unlike in many games,FE did threw fanservices to female fanbase and a good amount of their manga adaptation are released on female-targeted magazine.

I had some faves in older games too,but them reprinting male units too is a biģger priority to me than reprinting the characters from older games because the experience with other gacha games. 

But I will not deny the fact they forgot one side of the fandom exists when a banner have enough slot to make everyone in the fandom happy is a bad idea. They forgot the fanbase of the older games exist with this one and spring one when they forgot female fanbase exist with the bridal one. And the decrease of reward orbs of the gauntlet... Yeah,they do keep making bad decisions. 

Regarding the decrease in orbs from the gauntlet, I think they did that because we just had the the Tempest Trials, which gave everyone 10 orbs. Meaning that we'll still get 20 orbs overall, just split between the Tempest Trials and the Gauntlet instead than just from the Gauntlet. 

To be fair, the 3DS games were the ones to introduce these special events so the festivals taking place in them do make sense for the first year.  And they're trying to appeal to the majority which are people who have only played Fates/Awakening.  Besides, devoted fans of the franchise aren't going to quit over old games not being featured, but newer fans may quit for the opposite reasosn.  I bet next year they'll start using old characters more.

What I find suprising is they're not taking the opportunity to promote their game with a swimsuit Lukas and Celica....That's get some people to buy the game.

I'm surprised that

they didn't have awakening or fate's swimsuit dlc other than Gaius.

Who  I am so glad they chose because his bow made of sweets is the best thing in the world. I'm glad they're having fun with the seasonal variants

Mmm, could that leaked banner really be next? I've been diligent in hoarding since the last seasonal but...it's only 62 orbs.

I know we had the data for Lloyd like a month beforehand, so there's hope. But if nothing else was found then these are gonna be rough few pulls.

New Skills:

Spoiler

wZZQohV.png

First 2: Seal Atk/Spd 2 (After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd-5\non foe through its next action._
Next 3: Def Ploy (At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions\nwith Res 1 or more lower than unit suffer\nDef-5 until the end of foe's next action.)
Next 3: Lance Valor (If unit survives, all lance users on team get\n2x SP. (If similar skill effects also\nused, only highest multiplier applied.)
Next 3: Axe Valor (If unit survives, all axe users on team get\n2x SP. (If similar skill effects also\nused, only highest multiplier applied.)
Last 2: Speculated to be tempest trial rewards

Two other skills that aren't included:
HP/Def 2: Grants HP+4, Def+2.
Close Def 3: If unit is attacked by foe using sword,\naxe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives\nDef/Res+6 during combat.

Dammit why do the units that I want get the short end of the stick (Lance and Axe Valor)?

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

We literally just got done talking about PUTTING DATAMINED THINGS IN SPOILERS an hour ago. Geez, people.

I don't think replying to that locked sticky thread about this situation was going to help bring attention to people in the first place. Guess I'll stop talking about datamine stuff.

Also, people are about to get even more furious when they realize the theme for this month's tempest trials...

Edited by Falcom

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

New Skills:

Reveal hidden contents

wZZQohV.png

First 2: Seal Atk/Spd 2 (After combat, inflicts Atk/Spd-5\non foe through its next action._
Next 3: Def Ploy (At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions\nwith Res 1 or more lower than unit suffer\nDef-5 until the end of foe's next action.)
Next 3: Lance Valor (If unit survives, all lance users on team get\n2x SP. (If similar skill effects also\nused, only highest multiplier applied.)
Next 3: Axe Valor (If unit survives, all axe users on team get\n2x SP. (If similar skill effects also\nused, only highest multiplier applied.)
Last 2: Speculated to be tempest trial rewards

Two other skills that aren't included:
HP/Def 2: Grants HP+4, Def+2.
Close Def 3: If unit is attacked by foe using sword,\naxe, lance, or dragonstone, unit receives\nDef/Res+6 during combat.

Dammit why do the units that I want get the short end of the stick (Lance and Axe Valor)?

I don't think replying to that locked sticky thread about this situation was going to help bring attention to people in the first place. Guess I'll stop talking about datamine stuff.

Also, people are about to get even more furious when they realize the theme for this month's tempest trials...

Spoiler

Skill Inheritance exists so, I'm not too bothered by useless battle skills and SP increasing skills are things I've been waiting for.  So I'm definitely pulling for Tiki and Robin if only because those skills will be amazing when SP grinding

And we know the theme for the next Tempest Trials already?

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:
  Hide contents

And we know the theme for the next Tempest Trials already?

It's been hinted at by the dataminers, but I'm just waiting on an absolute confirmation for this. Not gonna spoil it at all cause I really don't think you guys should know.

So it's another gimmick banner already, huh? Good to know I'll have more time to stockpile orbs for something more interesting to me.

Feels like it's been a really short time since the last one, though. They should really space these things out more.

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Gauis? Like, why?

And Fredrick... He's cool but not swimsuit-cool.  AND WE HAVE ENOUGH TIKIS.

It's probably a callback to Awakening's Summer Scramble DLC where Chrom, Cordelia, Gaius, and Tharja appeared wearing swimsuits -- Gaius is wearing the same swim trunks from the DLC. Lucina technically also has a swimsuit outfit, but it's through concept art or something, but she's had 2 other versions of her already. Chrom and Cordelia already appeared in different costumes already and Tharja is possibly confirmed for a holidays one, so that leaves Gaius. I guess you could say that Frederick took over for Chrom and F!Robin and Tiki for Cordelia and Tharja.

The funny thing is that if swimsuit Gaius shows up with the exact same stats as normal Gaius -- I would not be surprised since bride Cordelia is basically normal Cordelia, but with lower BST --, he'd be a bulkier Setsuna. Gaius essentially trades 4 resistance for more HP and has an additional point to HP since he has 148 BST to Setsuna's 147. That evens out his bulk against magic while improving his bulk against physical units. In terms of offense, 1 more base attack for 1 less base speed. A +Atk Gaius as an archer would be around -Atk bride Cordelia and +Spd Takumi's level as a Brave Bow archer. Of course, neutral bride Cordelia and +Atk Takumi would kick his butt.

Anyway, greens kind of need more units in general even if they're limited, so another axe user being Tiki isn't that bad. And yay, F!Robin is finally summonable! Those poor sea animals, though...

Edited by Kaden

Do they really need to release another fanservice banner already? They just had the bridal one. 

I'm like sitting on more than 400 orbs right now, waiting for Elincia banner, which could be until the end of the damn year for all I know, ugh. Can we at least get a Judgral banner sometime before that... Please!! Cause I could really use some Sigurd and Finn in my life too. 

Any bets on the 4* demotions for the New Mystery banner? I should think they'll choose the cavs. But maybe they'll see 4 of the 9 red mages in the game being 5 star exclusive and instead choose Katarina for mercy.

Edited by Gustavos

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

When's the Karel/Shanna/Mae Desperation banner?

Pls I have to pull again for Karel if I don't get Athena

@Gustavos It's likely going to be Athena and Luke imo. Rody has the new and shiny Firesweep Lance.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy