• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Speedo Camus or bust.

Speaking of red mages, I have 5⋆ Lilina and Sanaki (both +Atk) and 4⋆ Sophia and Tharja (both +Spd). I would have loved Celica and Katarina too :(

I was hoping for Oliver in the summer banner.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I've used her a lot.

When she's taking a rest from you using her you just plop yourself on her lap huh?

The heck

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

This is totally random...but has anyone else noticed that the eye color for Alfonse/Sharena/Anna all correspond to their weakness? I was looking at the Story menu and felt a slap to the face for it XD

Alfonse: blue, weak to blue

Sharena: green, weak to green

Anna: red, weak to red.

Just a trivia bit

That is some interesting trivia. I never noticed that.

47 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And his Valentian wife is Palutena.

Lucky dastard...

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about

I think I'll be able to rest easy if I manage to pull a Faye or Genny at some point, though my skill fodder reserves are running a bit dry. And since you mentioned it, I need some Adept for my -Raven Cecilia.

And so does his wife. :P

And I'll rest easy if a red mage GHB shows up soon.

Hmmm... I want to pull for Summer Tiki, but with the 40 orbs from the new mode, upcoming orbs from Bond Hero Battle and Tempest, and the daily orbs we're getting, I'm gonna have quite a bit stockpiled up... Almost makes me want to save them for August. But I really want to pull for Katarina, Athena and Cordelia as well.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hmmm... I want to pull for Summer Tiki, but with the 40 orbs from the new mode, upcoming orbs from Bond Hero Battle and Tempest, and the daily orbs we're getting, I'm gonna have quite a bit stockpiled up... Almost makes me want to save them for August. But I really want to pull for Katarina, Athena and Cordelia as well.

Just save up lol

How many Axe users are you going to train anyway lol

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

Just save up lol

How many Axe users are you going to train anyway lol

But I like Tiki. I'm not really at the point where I need to focus on pulling for good units anymore to be honest.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But I like Tiki. I'm not really at the point where I need to focus on pulling for good units anymore to be honest.

The banner last for an entire month. You can afford saving up i think

But i always wondered if theres specific timing for unit pulls. 2 same copy pull of Klein this monday wasn't exactly the first time i pulled 2 same copy in a session with multiple same colors lol.

Edited by JSND

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Also, did you get a Ruby Sword on her or a Ruby Sword+? +Spd, 4* Selena with Fury 3 and Ruby Sword does 11x2 to Veronica; Ruby Sword+ or a +4 attack buffed Ruby Sword does 17x2.

It's a regular Ruby, so the 17 damage I remember is probably from a Hone Atk.

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

Well, I was mentioning that Selena with Ruby Sword, but without Fury 3, anything to boost her attack, or a special would need more than 2 rounds to KO Veronica after baiting her or getting Veronica to be affected by Threaten Speed without getting hit somehow. So, if someone did the bare minimum of dropping a Ruby Sword on her because they lacked anyone with Fury 3, Bonfire, Ignis, etc. to give to her. It improves her by freeing up her A-slot, but in regards to Veronica, it isn't enough. Basically, what I'm making a note of is that for a 4* Selena to be a reliable way to deal with Veronica, she needs a combination of Ruby Sword and Fury 3 and an attack buff or Ruby Sword and Bonfire or Ignis with an attack buff. With just a Ruby Sword, she'd need at least +5 attack to 2RKO after a bait. At that point, there is probably a simpler, non-Selena solution like 4* neutral Sophia with at least G Tomebreaker to 2RKO. T-Adept would make it way safer and everyone has or had access to Sophia at some point. But the question is about Selena, so there's that.

My Selena's actually close to being fully kitted: Everything except the weapon is more or less as good as it's going to get. So that explains why she had such a easy time with Veronica, I suppose. Fury 3, Ruby, and Ignis meant two rounding Veronica was pretty reliable, especially considering I could have Selena walk into Veronica's range and trade Fury burn damage and special charge---Fury burn does more damage than Veronica's attacks, and, unless Selena's in critical condition to begin with, the extra 18 damage from Bonfire isn't relevant either.

A 4* Selena probably isn't worth it for TT, considering the investment needed in terms of inheritance to make her good against Veronica---A 5* Selena with +Spd has enough speed to double Veronica, TA-3 for more damage and bulk, and just enough Atk to deal 30 damage a round to Veronica, meaning she should 2RKO due to Veronica's Fury burn.

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

But i always wondered if theres specific timing for unit pulls. 2 same copy pull of Klein this monday wasn't exactly the first time i pulled 2 same copy in a session with multiple same colors lol.

Additionally, the CYL banner should be coming up.  If I had to guess, we'll see one normal banner, and then the CYL banner.  So if you're not interested in the CYL characters, you can save up your orbs, wait for the next banner to be teased/datamined/whatever, then decide what to do.

31 minutes ago, JSND said:

When I bring the units out of the box I take them out in pairs sometimes.

Question, did we receive login bonuses today? Because apparently I didn't. Went in to do a training tower battle before going to the main screen, so I'm trying to figure out if I fucked up.

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Question, did we receive login bonuses today? Because apparently I didn't. Went in to do a training tower battle before going to the main screen, so I'm trying to figure out if I fucked up.

Neither did I. Time to demand compensation from IS! I was promised a ponyorbs!

Just restarted my phone, and got the orbs and the feathers now. I guess I done fucked up, or the system itself did?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Just restarted my phone, and got the orbs and the feathers now. I guess I done fucked up, or the system itself did?

Just restarting the app did the trick for me. It’s probably the app itself.