Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I finally got my Cecilia up to level 40 5*.  I love the Chain Challenge for the last few levels, but it makes me sad that we can only do those once.

@Arcanite@MaskedAmpharos@MrSmokestack I'll probably tinker with her set-up a bit, but now I have double-barred horse blade action.

n1LQd09.png

If you've got any chain challenges remaining at the normal difficulty, hang on to them. Cheapest way of raising Level 33-39s. Just surrender on map 10, and you'll keep experience, sp, and HM earned from maps 1-9.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Terrifying. Any plans to add Gronnraven or nah?

Speaking of Horses, I finally promoted and kitted a Reinhardt for Tempest Trials. ORKO'ing Celica is so very satisfying.

Yep, once I have enough SP, I'll give her a secondary setup of Gronnraven+TA.

Reinhardt has been winning most of the maps for me.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

HOW MANY IKES HAVE YOU KILLED!?

She's killed more Ikes than tripping has in Brawl.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She's killed more Ikes than tripping has in Brawl.

!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?

My respect for you has grown! You truly deserve your seat as Queen of -Atk!

Spoiler

Not that you ever didn't deserve your seat

Is it bad to be jealous of people with Reinhardt when I have Nino and +ATK B!Cordelia? Cordelia isn't outfitted yet and Nino can't kill everything.

Meanwhile my only Reinhardt is sitting in my barracks at level 1 and -ATK, mocking me. Literally any other bane and he'd already be five stars.

@Rezzy I've been here a while now and word seems to go around that this is your fault...

Edited by Zeo

4 hours ago, Jave said:

Amazing how this game went from "Need to save all these feathers for that promotion" to "What the hell do I do with all these feathers?"

I would have agreed with you just over a week ago. Then, I was sitting on 80,000-ish feathers with nothing to use them on. Double SP weekends convinced me to finally start working on a Flier Emblem team and it knocked me down to around 20,000 feathers. 

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Is it bad to be jealous of people with Reinhardt when I have Nino and +ATK B!Cordelia? Cordelia isn't outfitted yet and Nino can't kill everything.

Meanwhile my only Reinhardt is sitting in my barracks at level 1 and -ATK, mocking me. Literally any other bane and he'd already be five stars.

Don't give up. I had a serious trial with Reinhardt. My first one was 4* +spd -atk, I pulled a whole lot of them and got a 5* -atk until finally I got a 4* version from the vantage banner +atk -hp. Result? 5☆ +2 Rein with Death Blow and Lancebreaker. WORTH IT

Just keep it up and have faith, or just train him no matter what, invest on him until you get a better 5☆ version and then merge.

So we have the Bound Hero Battle, the 1.5 version commemoration daily orbs, TT,the newwly implemented Chain Challenge and Squad Assault modes, and then there is te datamined Yamada Koutarou map...

This orb flood is suspicious

Edited by DraceEmpressa

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?

My respect for you has grown! You truly deserve your seat as Queen of -Atk!

Hide contents

Not that you ever didn't deserve your seat

It's a thankless job.

28 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Rezzy I've been here a while now and word seems to go around that this is your fault...

Yeah, that's my fault.  I had a -Atk Reinhardt myself until I was lucky to get a better one to merge him into.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So we have the Bound Hero Battle, the 1.5 version commemoration daily orbs, TT,the newwly implemented Chain Challenge and Squad Assault modes, and then there is te datamined Yamada Koutarou map...

They want us to have a good Orb supply for Micaiah.  Has there been any word on a mid-July Banner?

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Rezzy That looks terrifying :O

Bet she'd be even more terrifying with Life and Death and Desperation

Yeah, I wish LaD was available from a 4*.  I've been spending too many Feathers lately.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I wish LaD was available from a 4*.  I've been spending too many Feathers lately.

My Bride!Cordelia needs L&D.  I have a 5* Minerva I'm tempted to sacrifice.  I know she's one of the best units in the game, but mines +res/-def which is godawful.  Have held off on it for now because I figure if I get another Minerva I can merge, but I'm very tempted...If I get a good summer!gaius then all bets are off, she's going to die.

3 minutes ago, Lushen said:

My Bride!Cordelia needs L&D.  I have a 5* Minerva I'm tempted to sacrifice.  I know she's one of the best units in the game, but mines +res/-def which is godawful.  Have held off on it for now because I figure if I get another Minerva I can merge, but I'm very tempted...If I get a good summer!gaius then all bets are off, she's going to die.

+Res/-Def isn't that bad.  It's better than -Atk or -Spd would be.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They want us to have a good Orb supply for Micaiah.  Has there been any word on a mid-July Banner?

Assuming we're getting one, it should be in about a week. So it's a bit early for news, but shouldn't be too far off.

Edited by Othin

30 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Don't forget the 10 compensation orbs for the apparent issues people were getting with the 1.5 daily orbs.

33 (I think 36) orbs from the tempest, Chain challenge orbs still waiting around, a few more orbs from the monthly quest, YK maps on the horizon. I hope a banner comes along soon or a preview for a new heroes banner before the summer banner ends because I'll likely have a solid 60 at least and I'll have to decide if it's worth pulling for those other summer units. Axe and Lance valor man.... 2 gud.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

+Res/-Def isn't that bad.  It's better than -Atk or -Spd would be.

I dunno.  She would probably be better if I replaced L&D with something else.  W/ L&D she has 24 def and 20 res.  This totally destroys her ability to tank things which is like half her job.

Stop talking about the orb flood.  If they see us noting how generous they're being, they'll stop it.

Edited by Lushen

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Don't forget the 10 compensation orbs for the apparent issues people were getting with the 1.5 daily orbs.

33 (I think 36) orbs from the tempest, Chain challenge orbs still waiting around, a few more orbs from the monthly quest, YK maps on the horizon. I hope a banner comes along soon or a preview for a new heroes banner before the summer banner ends because I'll likely have a solid 60 at least and I'll have to decide if it's worth pulling for those other summer units. Axe and Lance valor man.... 2 gud.

I rememeber about the 10 compensation orbs, but that one is unplanned , which is why I didn't list it on the hints of IS have been planning for the orbs flood. besides, the summer banner lasts for a whole month, so maybe we're not seeing another new character banner in July. 

Speaking about the TT, it seems the requisite is at least a world with 2 story mode chapters-wchich leaves Elibe, Archanea and Fates. idk if they are going to implement another Tellius chapter before the next TT... 

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Rezzy That looks terrifying :O

Bet she'd be even more terrifying with Life and Death and Desperation

41 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cecilia with Fury 3 still gets an insane amount of wins so if you can't afford life and death so it's not the end of the world Fury build works about as well and it's more durable!

Edit:  in fact mine capped its SP today lol.

Edited by Locke087

8 hours ago, Jave said:

Amazing how this game went from "Need to save all these feathers for that promotion" to "What the hell do I do with all these feathers?"

I'm sitting on 83k feathers when a couple of months ago, they disappeared as soon as I reached 20k. I get blow most of them soon to promote Cecilia(and Nino for Gronnblade+) and at this point, I think I'll need to bite the bullet and promote a Hawkeye for death blow 3 to give to my +Atk Reinhardt since Klein does not exist in my game (I got 2 B!Lyn, 2 B!Cordelia,1 Elise, 3 S!Gaius and 3 S!Frederick while pulling colorless in the last 2 banners without seeing Klein)

Welp, thanks to summer F!Robin and previously trained +Def, -HP 4* Lukas, +Def, -Spd 5* Lukas has 1330-something SP. I'm about 290 SP off from being able to give Lukas an assist, offensive special, Quick Riposte 2, and a complete C-skill chain. Swap and QR2 from Subaki would be simple, not sure on C-skill other than Fortify Res since his resistance can't really be improved on or Hone Speed since Lukas getting doubled, but taking little to no damage actually would help charge his special. As for special, Ignis, but I wished I had someone else other than F!Robin or my only Henry to give that. B Tomebreaker being limited makes me not want to use F!Robin even though having 3 out of the 4 of them doing nothing isn't that great.

46 defense with Fortress Def 3 is pretty hilarious.

I’m sitting on 22k being tempted by prospects of promoting Hana for L&D3 to Navarre, promoting Cecilia because she’s cool, promoting Nino or Tharja even though I don’t play that way, and promoting Alfonse or Anna because they are cool too.

25 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m sitting on 22k being tempted by prospects of promoting Hana for L&D3 to Navarre, promoting Cecilia because she’s cool, promoting Nino or Tharja even though I don’t play that way, and promoting Alfonse or Anna because they are cool too.

Alfie and Anna are my priorities. After that...

I kinda want to raise my Hana some more.

All this talk of feathers makes me itch to use mine. 45k right now, and I'm bouncing between:

1. Use 40k promoting Cecilia to 5* + a Nino for Gronnblade+ to round out my horse team, but she's neutral nature (literally every Cecilia I've ever pulled has been neutral besides a -spd one my B Camilla ate) so meh.
  2. Promote the +atk/-def Nino I recently got
  3. Spend 22k to monsterize my Peri with L&D3 and Brave Lance+ (22k since 3* Hana. Luckily I can just rip a Brave Lance+ off the -atk 5* Abel I have)
  4. Use 40k to 5* Ursula + an Odin for Blarblade+, even though I also have a +spd +1 Olwen. It just kinda feels weird to have not 5*'d her when I did for Xander and Camus.
  5. 5* an Odin to give my Bride Caeda Blarblade+ so I finally have a good infantry blue mage

Luckily outside of the horses I can potentially do 2 off the list at once for now. I also still need to 5* my Askr trio (or well.. even 4*) but I keep putting them off..

It's funny how while they've gotten a lot better about giving us feathers my list of things to use them on has only grown too.

1 hour ago, KongDude said:

Does anyone make use of Pass or Obstruct? I can't think of many situations where I'd find them useful.

Not really. They're too niche for general arena play.

That said there is that one video where Stahl's Obstruct was actually very useful against Legion's GHB in Infernal difficulty. It was one of those using all free units walkthroughs and Obstruct protected Stahl's other teammates like Ursula

18 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Not really. They're too niche for general arena play.

That said there is that one video where Stahl's Obstruct was actually very useful against Legion's GHB in Infernal difficulty. It was one of those using all free units walkthroughs and Obstruct protected Stahl's other teammates like Ursula

yeeeeup

Pass may have some potential for cavalry, who can move further. Have a tank in the front, and the cav behind him, and the cav can get past the immediate threat. Pass will also open up more opportunities to get an enemy 2 range stuck against a wall and other impassable terrain for a riskless kill. I think it's really unfortunate these skills shut off under an HP threshold. Have them active all the time like Drag back/Hit and Run