• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Your kids are on this site? I think I started using the internet when I was in elementary school 

Est is sitting right next to me as I type, in her high chair, as I feed her bananas.  I don't want to expose her to that sort of language just yet.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Your kids are on this site? I think I started using the internet when I was in elementary school 

Est is sitting right next to me as I type, in her high chair, as I feed her bananas.  I don't want to expose her to that sort of language just yet.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I don't want to expose her to that sort of language just yet.

then stop using it

I finally know what it feels like to have a million defense wins

It feels pretty flipping great

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cool, I wonder if they'll datamine the next Banner.

Spoiler

The only new content looks to be the Tempest Trials things, Arena Assault things, and Legion GHB re-run things.

Two new Sacred Seals, though, one for Tempest Trials and one for Arena Assault, by the looks of it.

Still trying to decode the runes they used for the Tempest Trials skill description. I swear that's not English.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, you can reroll the Training Tower maps without having to go through and surrender Tier 1.

Ooh. Time to check this one out.

3 minutes ago, KongDude said:

The catalog is here!

AAAAH so many exclamation points to tap through.

EDIT: Ooh, there's a button at the bottom to mark all as read.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey, you can reroll the Training Tower maps without having to go through and surrender Tier 1.

Just got the update

Ready to ram myself into squad assault until it works

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Just got the update

Ready to ram myself into squad assault until it works

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Okay, just took a looksee. THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

The only new content looks to be the Tempest Trials things, Arena Assault things, and Legion GHB re-run things.

Two new Sacred Seals, though, one for Tempest Trials and one for Arena Assault, by the looks of it.

Still trying to decode the runes they used for the Tempest Trials skill description. I swear that's not English.

Ooh. Time to check this one out.

AAAAH so many exclamation points to tap through.

EDIT: Ooh, there's a button at the bottom to mark all as read.

I hope the Arena Seal is just for completing it, and not tied to ranking there.  I read that that seal breaks Vantage and other attack order breaking skills.

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

That explains natures to. What we call "natures" are just how the characters would have grown in their original world. A high attack but low speed Effie probably was destined to max out her Attack stat while only getting like 10 or 12 increases to speed across 40 levels as a Knight/General, meanwhile in a completely different world Effie got 18 or 19 increases to speed but far less Defense and only averaged out attack.

Now where's my capped Defense Farina? With Afa's Drops alone she managed to cap defense before level 10 promoted while having amazing stats everywhere else too. Just why oh why did that have to be wasted on a Normal Mode playthrough?

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

"Here's Camilla's concept art, just make sure there's so much boob cleavage that it's impossible to stare anywhere else, and make sure the damaged artwork has almost nothing left to cover the boobs. Also try to cram as much boob as you can into the little window that will appear when selecting a unit. Remember, boobs!"

I swear I'm not a pervert ._.

Sure you aren't, you play Senran Emblem for the "gameplay".

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I hope the Arena Seal is just for completing it, and not tied to ranking there.  I read that that seal breaks Vantage and other attack order breaking skills.

Spoiler

As best as I can tell, I think all it does is disable your own Vantage and Desperation and disable your opponent's Vantage and Desperation as long as you are at full health.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

As best as I can tell, I think all it does is disable your own Vantage and Desperation and disable your opponent's Vantage and Desperation as long as you are at full health.

Spoiler

I mean, you disable your own Vantage and Desperation at full health even without that skill.

Edited by DehNutCase

2 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:
  Hide contents

I mean, you disable your own Vantage and Desperation at full health even without that skill.

Spoiler

The first half is at any health. The second half is at full health only.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wait I'm dumb, the new Sacred Seal that isn't from Tempest Trials is from a new Squad Assault. It's Defense +1.

So Squad Assault is just called 'Maze' in the japanese version? Or are we just assuming all 'maze' rewards come from squad assault.

Edit:

Spoiler

Lul enable all specials arena item. Because 80 Atk and Dragon Fang is fair and balanced.

Double Edit:

Spoiler

That anti-desperation/Vantage seal is a stealth nerf to Fury 3, though. Good thing I have like 3 thousand Hanas for some reason.

Edited by DehNutCase

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  Hide contents

Is the new Seal from Tempest or from Arena Assault?  I know about one being from Squad Assault.