Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I think the only olivia recomendations I've heard on this site are "make her into red Azura". And it's a great idea too. In the arena, I occasionally see silver sword+ olivias, but I bet that was just the person deciding whether they want Olivia to survive against greens better or have 7 more attack, and it's a tough call, ruby sword+ is expensive and you're not relying on Olivia to kill things often. You have to spend 20K feathers on that skill fodder, and that's about as little payoff as making Olivia 5 star in the first place.

They should release a 4-5 star rarity Ruby sword user. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The Rachel: Green Horse Mage

DeNA (they're the ones I should be complaining about for this game right?) seems to dislike Light Magic. And given L'Arachel only gets it on promotion if at all (but she is very divine in her mannerisms), she will likely be relegated to a Staff instead. Don't cry about it, or cry with me if you want, because I very much believe that when my cherished Sephiran finally gets in, he'll be stuck with the Ashera Staff as opposed to bringing the glorious bath of light contained within Creiddylad.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

DeNA (they're the ones I should be complaining about for this game right?) seems to dislike Light Magic. And given L'Arachel only gets it on promotion if at all (but she is very divine in her mannerisms), she will likely be relegated to a Staff instead. Don't cry about it, or cry with me if you want, because I very much believe that when my cherished Sephiran finally gets in, he'll be stuck with the Ashera Staff as opposed to bringing the glorious bath of light contained within Creiddylad.

But I don't want to be a Staff unit. D:

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

But I don't want to be a Staff unit. D:

Even if you have this staff?

On 7/25/2017 at 5:35 PM, Ice Dragon said:

Latona: (Assist, Staff only) Range 1. Restores 5 HP. Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count -2).

Guarantees Heavenly Light or a Balm on every heal. Reduces the cooldown for Miracle to 3. Totally not broken, I swear.

Edited by Ice Dragon

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If they insist on doing healers like this the least they could do is make some of the upper tier light magic staff magic.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If they insist on doing healers like this the least they could do is make some of the upper tier light magic staff magic.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thin that depends on what version of Sephiran are were getting. The Path of Radiance version would be a healer, due to him being imprisoned for healing. While the Radiant Dawn version can  wield Creiddylad. That can have Distant Def 2 build in (to reference the high resistance he had as a boss). I'm a bit unsure if he would be green or a blue unit.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

With Valter being the next GHB, I wonder if that means we'll be getting a Magvel Banner this weekend.

The Rachel: Green Horse Mage

With Ivaldi as her weapon, please. Having her min-maxed would be an even sweeter deal. 

So anyway, I've got my Robin (M) merged into one with +Atk, finally. -Res, I think, but I can live with that. Maybe I'll finally use him instead of Delthea and Linde.

He'll probably be used before Bridal Caeda, at any rate.

13 minutes ago, Ottokar said:

Out of all the magic spells I've seen, Ivaldi is hands-down my favorite.

A certain laser from heaven that vaporizes entire armies with a single cast is superior.

Just now, Gustavos said:

did you just promote the nohrian crown prince?

Yes yes I did 

"What is Oboro promoting scum for?" You may ask.

Well it's Arcanite's account and this is what they would have wanted~

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

L o w  l e v e l  s k i l l s

Looks alright so far I guess.

Ward is being replaced by Fortify or Hone, not sure yet

I have Bonfire, Fury 3, Swap, and QR 2 inherited as well. Just need the SP for it heh

17 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Ward is being replaced by Fortify or Hone, not sure yet

I have Bonfire, Fury 3, Swap, and QR 2 inherited as well. Just need the SP for it heh

I gave him Hone

I prefer having someone buff his defenses so he can continue to tank and unleash QR2

1 hour ago, Oboro! said:

My first 5 star horse

xwa5cE6.png

@Rezzy @MrSmokestack @MaskedAmpharos 

Am I cool now?

Hide contents

@Bartozio @GuiltyLove frick u, Xander is more handsome

You've always been cool <3 a cold-hearted robot

Congrats on Xander though :D 

I'd give him Hone Cavalry, but otherwise he's fine

My Spring Camilla is almost complete.  I just need to get enough SP to give her Fury 3, then her build will be finished.

She's got

Gronnblade+

Reciprocal Aid

Bonfire (Will be Moonbow eventually)

Fury 2 (Soon 3)

Renewal 3

Fortify Fliers

She's built for Chain Challenge maps and other multi-map things.

It's been nice having the various Double SP skills, it makes training 5*s much more bearable.  Sword and Lance are especially nice, since they can be equipped by my Dancers.