Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

GRINDING ON NON DOUBLE SP DAYS WHAT IS THIS TECHNOLOGY

IM NOT GRINDING IM JUST TRYNA GET ORBS

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Now that is mean. Give the poor Soul some slack. Comedy takes practice... or no sense of shame.

I think "no sense of shame" is more accurate

1 minute ago, XRay said:

And that is Karma.

Not really. It's my carelessness :P

Edited by GuiltyLove

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, XRay said:

If it buffs all allies and gives them all a second turn, then heck yeah.

I feel like the diva skill should only be used units with song/dance and it should only last for the turn that it is used, so it doesn't become overpowered.

Anyways, out of the important bosses in Echoes, I would love to see these ones added into the game in the order that's i want them:

1. Deen

2. Berkut Possessed           

3. Rudolf

4. Jedah

5. Slayde

6. Desaix

(Yes, I want Deen as a grand hero battle. Deal with it)      

Just now, Poimagic said:

I feel like the diva skill should only be used units with song/dance and it should only last for the turn that it is used, so it doesn't become overpowered.

Ha! Like that stopped them from releasing BB!Cordelia with 35/35 offensive stat spread and Cursed Lance with Fury 2 AND Killer built in. Reinhardt gets a pass since the game was still in its infancy.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

This is amazing. My pity rate for summer is at 4.50% now. I wonder what the highest pity rate is

I'm pretty sure I had to leave behind a 4.75% rate on Blazing Shadows all the way back in March. It was something relatively high if not that exactly.

6 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

b3bb6ec239.jpg

Valter (1)

Eirika's Army (4)

Ephraim's Army (4)

9 new units?

Valter and Clive are 2, there's only 7 units missing, or probably 6 plus a new GHB or something?

inb4 Bruno is recruitable next chapter

Anyways the units I listed would be like this:

Deen: 5 star weapon is Brave Sword+ and has Sol, Life or Death, and Def Ploy as his skills

Berkut Possessed: 5 star weapon is Kriemhild (Gives plus five def/res during combat) with Harsh Command, Ignis, Close Counter, and Desperation.

Rudolf: 5 star weapon is Emperors Lance (Gives +3 to atk/res/def/and when battling an infantry unit) with Luna, Water Boost, and Sword Breaker

Jedah: 5 star weapon is the red Tome Death+ (Gives this units a +1 to every stat except hp when this unit wins a battle) with Vengeance, Duma's Will (Slot A skill that only Jedah can use, gives unit the fire sweep effect), and Renewal

Slayde: 5 star weapon is Ridersbane+ with  Vengeance, Trample (A slot skill that can only be learnt by fliers and mounted units, unit does 5 extra damage against infantry and armored units), and Panic Ploy

Desaix: 5 star weapon is Draco Lance (Gives plus Res) with Harsh Command, Wary Fighter, and Panic Ploy

Also, if the weapon a user is using above has plus next to it, that means it can be inherited. If there is no plus, then it can only be used by that specific unit.

Edited by Poimagic

27 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

b3bb6ec239.jpg

Valter (1)

Eirika's Army (4)

Ephraim's Army (4)

9 new units?

I hope that means we're getting a Banner or two this weekend.

If not, I might pull from the Hero's Feast Banner.  I've got all four already, but getting a better natured Ike would be nice.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

Deen: 5 star weapon is Brave Sword+ and has Sol, Life or Death, and Def Ploy as his skills

Berkut Possessed: 5 star weapon is Kriemhild (Close Counter Built into it, Gives plus five def/res during combat) with Harsh Command, Ignis, and Fire Boost

Desaix: 5 star weapon is Draco Lance (Gives plus 13 to Res) with Harsh Command, Wary Fighter, and Panic Ploy

Doesn't Deen have crap Res? Def ploy would be a little useless. I don't really know since I didn't pick him in Echoes.

Edit: Also, L&D lowers his Res making Def ploy even more impossible to activate.

Kriemhild and Dracolance is a little too much... Distant counter is already good so +5 to each defensive stat is overkill. +13 Res on Draco Lance is wayyy to much. That's adding more to the stat total than a Fury 3. Something to note is that most special weapons have innate Passive skill at stage 2 only. Other than that, I can see the others happening. I want some type  of skill that activates after they kill an enemy (Peri's personal from Fates).

Edited by KongDude

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Doesn't Deen have crap Res? Def ploy would be a little useless. I don't really know since I didn't pick him in Echoes.

Kriemhild and Dracolance is a little too much... Distant counter is already good so +5 to each defensive stat is overkill. +13 Res on Draco Lance is wayyy to much. That's adding more to the stat total than a Fury 3. Something to note is that most special weapons have innate Passive skill at stage 2 only. Other than that, I can see the others happening. I want some type  of skill that activates after they kill an enemy (Peri's personal from Fates).

You say def ploy is useless then you talk about his bad res. Also, def ploy would allow deen to do more damage because he would lower def. 

I do agree about the Draco Lance and Kriemihild being overpowered. Draco Lance should give +2 def/ +5 res and should have a wieght of 13, making enemy skills that rely on speed be a counter to him. Also Kriemhild should only give +2 to def/res but still have the distant counter skill built into it.

3 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

You say def ploy is useless then you talk about his bad res. Also, def ploy would allow deen to do more damage because he would lower def. 

Def Ploy requires high Res to reliably activate, since the activation condition is if Res is 1 or more higher.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I do agree about the Draco Lance and Kriemihild being overpowered. Draco Lance should give +2 def/ +5 res and should have a wieght of 13, making enemy skills that rely on speed be a counter to him. Also Kriemhild should only give +2 to def/res but still have the distant counter skill built into it.

Ploys with the exception of Panic Ploy, activate through Res. If he has crap Res, AND Life and Death, Def Ploy would never activate.

You mean Mt of 13 on Draco Lance? All 1 range Special Weapons have 16 Mt. The reason I think it's a little too much is because Naga and Binding Blade both have Def/Res +2 which only activates on Enemy phase. It makes their effects a seem lesser.

Maybe instead put Distant Counter as Corrupt Berkut's A skill?

Edited by KongDude

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Def Ploy requires high Res to reliably activate, since the activation condition is if Res is 1 or more higher.

Me being an idiot, I never knew that. So, what should Deen's c slot skill be? Or should he not have one at all?

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Realistically speaking Def Plot requires 33 or 32 res to really activate

But the real value is like around 27-ish

Edited by JSND

Anyways the units I listed would be like this:

Deen: 5 star weapon is Brave Sword+ and has Sol, Life or Death, and Threaten Def as his skills

Berkut Possessed: 5 star weapon is Kriemhild (Gives plus five def/res during combat) with Harsh Command, Ignis, Close Counter, and Desperation.

Rudolf: 5 star weapon is Emperors Lance (Gives +3 to atk/res/def/and when battling an infantry unit) with Luna, Water Boost, and Sword Breaker

Jedah: 5 star weapon is the red Tome Death+ (Gives this units a +1 to every stat except hp when this unit wins a battle) with Vengeance, Duma's Will (Slot A skill that only Jedah can use, gives unit the fire sweep effect), and Renewal

Slayde: 5 star weapon is Ridersbane+ with  Vengeance, Trample (A slot skill that can only be learnt by fliers and mounted units, unit does 5 extra damage against infantry and armored units), and Panic Ploy

Desaix: 5 star weapon is Draco Lance (Gives plus +2 def/res) with Harsh Command, Wary Fighter, and Panic Ploy

Also, if the weapon a user is using above has plus next to it, that means it can be inherited. If there is no plus, then it can only be used by that specific unit.

Changes: Kriemhild and Draco Lance aren't as broken, Berkut Possessed gets Close Counter over Fire Boost and gains desperation, and Deen has threaten def over def ploy.