Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR

I had a 4-star 40+1 Sheena with +atk -HP that I was going to promote one day. The Magvel banner gives me a 5-star Sheena who is +atk -def. What the fuck seriously. At least I can save the feathers I would've needed to promote her, but seriously whatthefuck

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

With +Spd, I don't think she even needs QR. Her QR breaks too fast anyway, with 36 HP. Outside of Flier Emblem, Fury gives her 39 Spd, 42 with +Spd.

Flier Emblem actually doesn't have a Blue tank at the moment, only a lot of really good Blue attackers.

QR is really only there for "idk i always want to ORKO" manner. 45 SPD after Hone is actually enough true(+SPD Fury Ryoma sits at 41 for lulz)

Also funny you mentioned that since Tana is one of those really good Blue Attacker

Edited by JSND

1 minute ago, JSND said:

QR is really only there for "idk i always want to ORKO" manner. 45 SPD after Home is actually enough true(+SPD Fury Ryoma sits at 41 for lulz)

Also funny you mentioned that since Tana is one of those really good Blue Attacker

Yeah, but Tana can be both. Cordelia is already mad good and Valter is coming in as well, so the Blue attacker category is already too crowded for fliers. Might as well set Tana apart.

3 minutes ago, Jedi said:

What a "FE8" pull.

+Spd -Res Marth though.

That's a good nature on Marth.

I got a random 5-star Sheena with +atk. Which was nice but wholly unnecessary because I had a 4-star one with +atk that I was going to promote someday.

I'm not even ashamed by the money I spent on this banner. I really hope Heroes decides to give some more love to SS soon. It definitely looks like there will be another SS chapter with some plot importance coming sooner rather than later. But I suspect that the next banner (or the one after) will be CYL. But I can be patient. My craving has been satisfied for now. For now. 

Omg. I'm so happy. 

Man.. before I knew it my *5 library grew so fast... can't believe I used to have so few units to work with before.

q8VoR84.png

So many... and to think I still want Celica, Gray, Ike, Genny, more greens and now Amelia and Tana. These gatcha games man, this is how they get you.

I'm seriously seeing a lack of greens though. I really need more of them.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, but Tana can be both. Cordelia is already mad good and Valter is coming in as well, so the Blue attacker category is already too crowded for fliers. Might as well set Tana apart.

Idk i had a gut feeling Valter would be defensive... or an unintentional Tana Clone ish

11 minutes ago, JSND said:

Idk i had a gut feeling Valter would be defensive... or an unintentional Tana Clone ish

Valter is kinda in a weird spot, isn't he? He has the stats to tank, but the post-battle damage adds up really fast, especially if Fury is run.

It does sort of keep with the theme of how GHB units are inferior to units released in banners at similar times though lol. Narcian was right after (or during?) the Camilla banner at release, when Camilla was queen flier. Julia came when Robin GHB was a thing I think, then Ursula came after Rein/Olwen banner (before SI), and I think there are others.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

God Valter's art looks amazing. Can't wait for his GHB and really excited for Narcian's return as well.

Edited by hunty

16 minutes ago, hunty said:

My poor Klein is crying in a corner over getting powercreeped by yet another archer. At least he still has 1 more ATK at +ATK than neutral Innes so hope you all pull him with shitty natures. lol jk.

Thats the destiny of being the only character who happen to be a personification of the only good build in the game for his class that have low standard(32/33 Takumi was THE BEST in the game). Heck Klein actually powercreeped Gordin to begin with

The same would happen to Raven but he legitimately dodged the bullet

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Valter is kinda in a weird spot, isn't he? He has the stats to tank, but the post-battle damage adds up really fast, especially if Fury is run.

It does sort of keep with the theme of how GHB units are inferior to units released in banners at similar times though lol. Narcian was right after (or during?) the Camilla banner at release, when Camilla was queen flier. Julia came when Robin GHB was a thing I think, then Ursula came after Rein/Olwen banner (before SI), and I think there are others.

Its kind of coincidental for that though, Camus and Xander exists. and Legion is on par with the monsters from NM. Its kind of random overall imo

I haven't seen Valter's actual stats, but looking at his skillset alone, seeing him arrive with built in Panic Ploy make me despair since HP overload is sometimes a bad thing for unit, design wise

He's basically save if he become Minerva clone(one area that Tana is kinda whacked out is her Res lol)

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Valter

wow... that's crazy. 34 base attack + 16 from the weapon + 2 from the effect

That means his speed is also 35 :O

He's literally +ATK -RES Minerva WTF

@Vaximillian Thats why i said he dodged the bullet

Raven can use Boon to have -2 +3 or +3 -0 over Legion

He dodged the bullet by having his power creeper as a free unit.

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

can u imagine him with LnD3 xD

57 attack! that's with no buffs!

Thats about as much as Ryoma's ATK on standard Arena in my experience lol, and thats exactly why i feel its not that good

damn IS and their clever balancing for anyone with OP weapon(Tana kinda of dodged that issue since her only "Flaw" is kind of that Res)

Edited by JSND

Just now, JSND said:

Thats about as much as Ryoma's ATK on standard Arena in my experience lol, and thats exactly why i feel its not that good

damn IS and their clever balancing for anyone with OP weapon

really

i rarely see Ryoma anyway and if i do i just kill him immediately with Catria LOL

28 minutes ago, JSND said:

Its kind of coincidental for that though, Camus and Xander exists. and Legion is on par with the monsters from NM. Its kind of random overall imo

I haven't seen Valter's actual stats, but looking at his skillset alone, seeing him arrive with built in Panic Ploy make me despair since HP overload is sometimes a bad thing for unit, design wise

He's basically save if he become Minerva clone(one area that Tana is kinda whacked out is her Res lol)

We already have a datamined spread of Valter, don't we? 42/32/31/34/19.

26 minutes ago, JSND said:

Thats the destiny of being the only character who happen to be a personification of the only good build in the game for his class that have low standard(32/33 Takumi was THE BEST in the game). Heck Klein actually powercreeped Gordin to begin with

Haha yes true. Funny how Gordin was actually my favorite archer until Klein came along, looks like I had a thing for brave archers from the get go. I'd argue that Gordin at least kept his niche as a defense tank though, Leon was the one that truly powercreeped him.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

We already have a datamined spread of Valter, don't we? 42/32/31/34/19.

I were on denial because i wish 34 33 is his actual spread lul

3 minutes ago, hunty said:

Haha yes true. Funny how Gordin was actually my favorite archer until Klein came along, looks like I had a thing for brave archers from the get go. I'd argue that Gordin at least kept his niche as a defense tank though, Leon was the one that truly powercreeped him.

Its more because Gordin is a 31/ with ATK+3 while Klein is a 31/ with Deathblow

Its like they basically took Gordin and make it straight up better

Kind of like Takumi being Virion+ since their lineout is so straightforward. Except Takumi archetype is actually so bad so he still seems bad 

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, after his weapon's boost, it's 34/33 I guess lol.

Built in 34/33 = 36/35 base REEEE

One thing im amazed about that kind of spread is like how say

Lucina have 37/39/28 with Fury

Valter have 39/38/29 with LnD

Camus have 37/38/28 with LnD

D U M P S T A T S