Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah would be pretty interesting to see an updated CYL list.

I imagine Gray, Matihlda, Mae and Saber would get a pretty big boost in popularity as well. Curious where Conrad, Berkut and Fernand will go.

In other news, I love how bulky Sakura can be on a defense tile. Saved my bacon doing the Fear Mountain August quest again. (Not sure how I will deal with this map on CC though)

Does anybody like Conrad?  He seemed like an unnecessary addition to the story, but that's just my opinion.  Fire Emblem has a thing for masked characters coming in to save you for some reason.  Maybe that's where Sirius got the idea.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Does anybody like Conrad?  He seemed like an unnecessary addition to the story, but that's just my opinion.  Fire Emblem has a thing for masked characters coming in to save you for some reason.  Maybe that's where Sirius got the idea.

I actually like Conrad, not for his role in the story but just as a standalone character that is a bit dorky.

Granted, I never knew he was an Echoes-only addition at first and is actually pretty unnecessary. I like his design, too at least.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I actually like Conrad, not for his role in the story but just as a standalone character that is a bit dorky.

Granted, I never knew he was an Echoes-only addition at first and is actually pretty unnecessary. I like his design, too at least.

I guess that's understandable.

I'm really having to resist temptation to try to Pull for Lucina right now.  Why does she have to have 1-2 other Reds in every banner she's in?  Knowing me, I'd be down to zero Orbs with nothing to show for it with CYL in just a few days.

We never did get any word on new GHBs, I wonder if it will be another SS, or if they'll wait like another month before getting a new one again.

Also, did they mention how long the CYL Banner will last?  I'm guessing a whole month, like the last two special banners, but maybe these guys will be permanent.

The more I use my summer Corrin, the more I love using her.IMG_0509.thumb.PNG.727829d0544e3ecce387406260a8ff02.PNG

All she needs now is Blarblade+, Moonbow, Fury 3, and Desperation 3 and she will be a monster. She also needs drag back.

Edited by Poimagic

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I guess that's understandable.

I'm really having to resist temptation to try to Pull for Lucina right now.  Why does she have to have 1-2 other Reds in every banner she's in?  Knowing me, I'd be down to zero Orbs with nothing to show for it with CYL in just a few days.

We never did get any word on new GHBs, I wonder if it will be another SS, or if they'll wait like another month before getting a new one again.

Also, did they mention how long the CYL Banner will last?  I'm guessing a whole month, like the last two special banners, but maybe these guys will be permanent.

I guess we will know once the banner goes live with the Banner Countdown.

And yeah so many good heroes to pull from the Voting Gauntlet banners...but 3 out of 4 of them are Reds. At least I got a Celica out of it (-Atk be damned)

And those who missed out on Ike or Hector from the Hero Fests is nice at least. That said I should save orbs for CYL, maybe I'll do 1 snipe pull for Corrin but that's it.

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

The more I use my summer Corrin, the more I love using her.IMG_0509.thumb.PNG.727829d0544e3ecce387406260a8ff02.PNG

All she needs now is Blarblade+, Moonbow, Fury 3, and Desperation 3 and she will be a monster. She also needs drag back.

Desperation is better than Drag Back on her, unless you mean Draw Back.

Well, looks like I won't be sharing screenshots anymore. Imgur refuses to upload anything. I get nothing but errors from it now. It sucked anyway, because it was doing this several times before.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Desperation is better than Drag Back on her, unless you mean Draw Back.

Ranged units can't even inherit Drag Back. Also, I still don't understand how people can confuse Drag Back with Draw Back.

10 minutes ago, Arn said:

'aight, this game is actually quite decent for mobile standards, I might stick with it. Hopefull I can do Lunatic maps without needing a 5* teams fused 400 times.

You can do most of the story maps with just 4*s.  Infernal GHBs and the CCs might give you trouble, but you can tackle those once you have a bigger roster, and they aren't generally required.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Ranged units can't even inherit Drag Back. Also, I still don't understand how people can confuse Drag Back with Draw Back.

One letter apart, and they are somewhat synonyms.

9 minutes ago, Arn said:

'aight, this game is actually quite decent for mobile standards, I might stick with it. Hopefull I can do Lunatic maps without needing a 5* teams fused 400 times.

4* units are far more usable than you might be lead to believe! I went ages without a single 5* but completed everything through luantic 9-5 with my set of 4*s. And many players even do some of the hardest map in the game with 3* free units

5*ing just makes things easier for most units. I'd argue only those with legendary weapons really want them. Like Reinhardt w/ Dire Thunder and w/o is totally a different matter, as an extreme example.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, looks like I won't be sharing screenshots anymore. Imgur refuses to upload anything. I get nothing but errors from it now. It sucked anyway, because it was doing this several times before.

There are alternatives. I can't figure out how to get Imgur to work right on my tablet, so I've been uploading my screenshots through Tumblr.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

One letter apart, and they are somewhat synonyms.

Yeah, I know, but it's just... Ugh. Maybe Draw Back should have been Pull Back or Retreat.

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Yeah, I know, but it's just... Ugh. Maybe Draw Back should have been Pull Back or Retreat.

Drag Back is easier to remember if you think about dragging your enemy with you, as dragging seems very forceful and you wouldn't do that to a dear ally~

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

There are alternatives. I can't figure out how to get Imgur to work right on my tablet, so I've been uploading my screenshots through Tumblr.

I don't have a Tumblr though.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

One helpful site I use is Photobucket.

Luckily I wasn't interested in the Sacred Stones banner besides the free pull, so I've been saving orbs for CYL Braves. My freebie's going to be Lyn then I'm going for Ike, then probably Lucina (if I'm lucky) as I have a lot of Sword cavs already.

1 minute ago, Ragnell17 said:

Uh, didn't you know that Photobucket doesn't allow third party sharing anymore unless you pay for it? That's the whole reason I switched to Imgur.

15 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Drag Back is easier to remember if you think about dragging your enemy with you, as dragging seems very forceful and you wouldn't do that to a dear ally~

Well, if they're into that kind of forceful play, it might be fine. Or you're Valter and you really want Eirika and Ephraim, especially Ephraim. :P

Edited by Kaden

39 minutes ago, Arn said:

The game is really friendly and oretty generous, a good hit from Nintendo for his first mobile games. Some stuff even in Lunatic are beatable with 3☆ units and free units. You just joined at the best moment: CYL Event!

Also, welcome to the master thread of the Heroes subforum, a thread were awkward stuff happens! Enjoy

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I upload imgs via postimages.org, I just upload the screenshot without even having an account, open the image in a new tab, copy the png link and paste it here.

Like this way

Screenshot_20170828-213414.png

18 minutes ago, Ragnell17 said:

Photobucket’s gone to shit thanks to greed. Now they don’t even allow you to hotlink unless you pay for premium.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

>typing from phone

(◔ д◔)

Quotes on Serene's Forest are a nightmare since I can't delete them if I quote something and feel like I don't want to use it. Also, sometimes the site gets all wonky and tags and stuff show up elsewhere.