• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

54 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It says 41 for unit×unit S and 79 for Kiran×unit S, 216 and 353 kills respectively.

Oh neat. Well congrats to them anyway and may they live happy :D

i knew there was a blade mage for BHB. Nice to know Brave Lyn's weapon ia good against those mages even though it was someone else that dealt with the mage in Lunatic

waiting for stamina for infernal though since i was training units today

TIL: Brave Roy is actually so damn good

Just when i thought "man i should have picked Ike/Lyn" Roy proceed to one round Veronica, spit on her corpse and Galeforce away.

Edited by JSND

I hope people are sensible for the retweet event and go for Palla or Narcian because they're the best fodder units :D

That being said, I can understand people going for Catria/Est if they like those units and don't have them... but they're really not good for si...

I don't have Twitter and don't really want to join up, so can only cheer from the sidelines ^.^''

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I hope people are sensible for the retweet event and go for Palla or Narcian because they're the best fodder units :D

That being said, I can understand people going for Catria/Est if they like those units and don't have them... but they're really not good for si...

I don't have Twitter and don't really want to join up, so can only cheer from the sidelines ^.^''

Palla and Narcian are nice, but i also would appreciate more 4* Est for merging. Not that i need another flying nuke after Tana, Cordelia, Hinoka and Cherche. 

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Palla and Narcian are nice, but i also would appreciate more 4* Est for merging. Not that i need another flying nuke after Tana, Cordelia, Hinoka and Cherche. 

Wish I could give you all mine. She knows I hate her so she pulls for me constantly >.<

24 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

So, it suddenly occurred to me... a) Would BHBs be rerun and b) if they were, would the orb rewards replenish?

I don't think they'll be rerun, since there's not really a reason to do so. They just give out orbs, and you could get those from beating a new BHB as well. If they do rerun them though, I'd be very annoyed if they don't replenish the rewards (since not doing so whould mean I have no reason to replay them).

23 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'd actually like another Catria for more Luna fodder...

I have plenty of all of them though, so I don't really care to much about who'd get chosen...

I got Hinoka! At the cost of my pity rate for Ike. Still, it's hard to complain.

Time to make a blade flier. Probably Camilla, because she isn't also blue? Her stat distribution is weird but I think flier buffs can clean that up.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

I got Hinoka! At the cost of my pity rate for Ike. Still, it's hard to complain.

Time to make a blade flier. Probably Camilla, because she isn't also blue? Her stat distribution is weird but I think flier buffs can clean that up.

4.25 pity rate was broken by a second Olwen, this time +Atk -HP. I merged her with my older one +Res -Def, time to train!

Cleared BHB! Pretty trivial with Lyn and Reinhardt. Team was Lyn (Hone Cav), Rein (Fort Cav), Priscilla (Hone Cav/Rehab) and Ninian.

1st turn is positioning Ninian and Lyn at the edge of enemy range, giving double buffs to Lyn.

2nd turn: Lyn snipes rogue thief, Ninian dances and places herself near the upper wall. Lyn repos her to the lower wall near the sword cav. Rein draws Ninian Back and Priscilla heals Lyn.

Enemies move.

3rd turn: Lyn snipes Blárblade mage, Priscy rehabs, Ninian dances Priscy, she moves back and Rein sticks to Lyn.

Gronnblade cav dies on Lyn and thr twins pivot themselves.

4th turn: Rein smashes the twins with Ninian's dance.

Lyn x Rein OTP

Just mentioning this for those interested, there's a rumored leak that states the following:

1. Black Knight will be the full Tempest Trial Reward

2. Path of Radiance banner is coming with Nephenee, Elincia, and Oscar

3. There will be a FE4 banner in October

4. There will be an Alvis GHB

None of this is confirmed, but the source of the leak correctly predicted a "mini-tempest trial" and narcian + white wings banner in the past.

11 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

I absolutely hope this is not real. I would have preferred Nephenee to be the tempest reward and the BK to be fought in a grand hero battle.

I mean, I don’t like Neph enough to justify spending orbs on her. Catria wants that overkilling lance though.

BK as full TT reward seems weird. The Ch11 map from the trailer can't be from the TT, but I guess it could be from the new FE9 story maps, like Tobin and Clive in Ch12?

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I absolutely hope this is not real. I would have preferred Nephenee to be the tempest reward and the BK to be fought in a grand hero battle.

I mean, I don’t like Neph enough to justify spending orbs on her. Catria wants that overkilling lance though.

What is Neph's weapon?

A banner with just three characters seems really awkward, especially when those three characters don't have much to do with each other. XD They kind of feel like leftovers tossed in together, and there's still plenty you can do with PoR theme-wise. Heroes loves its balance too, so we'd probably need another guy on the banner.

1 hour ago, dragonlordsd said:

Just mentioning this for those interested, there's a rumored leak that states the following:

3. There will be a FE4 banner in October

4. There will be an Alvis GHB

None of this is confirmed, but the source of the leak correctly predicted a "mini-tempest trial" and narcian + white wings banner in the past.

I hope this rumors end up being false (or partially false). 2 blues and 1 red/colorless on a banner seem really lame with all the blues we have, unless Oscar is thrown as bow cavalier but still.

Hyped for Jugdral banner tho

46 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

A banner with just three characters seems really awkward, especially when those three characters don't have much to do with each other. XD They kind of feel like leftovers tossed in together, and there's still plenty you can do with PoR theme-wise. Heroes loves its balance too, so we'd probably need another guy on the banner.

There may be other characters on the banner, idk.

None of this is confirmed, though, just the source has been right before. I'd say keep it in the back of your mind, and if you really want those characters start saving.

The banner feels like a pretty obvious prediction, with a PoR tt, they'd have to do some banner for it.

Edited by dragonlordsd