• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm not so hyped for the guidance seal. Tana is running the respective skill in TT currently, but it's useful in only very few occasions. Escape Route and WoM are far better, at least for modes like TT, where you can easily meet the low HP requirement. Perhaps the seal will have some use in difficult GHBs or story maps. 

My Brash Assault seal on the other hand got promoted to Level 3, since I plan to run Brash-Desperation Valter along with Arvis and Michalis for some evil vibes in TT. Poor Sigurd ... 

7 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm not so hyped for the guidance seal. Tana is running the respective skill in TT currently, but it's useful in only very few occasions. Escape Route and WoM are far better, at least for modes like TT, where you can easily meet the low HP requirement. Perhaps the seal will have some use in difficult GHBs or story maps. 

I mean, Tana is my Summoner Support and my main girl, and this is probably the most use I've ever gotten out of Guidance. I'm not sure who's going to be getting the Seal- a tank like Michalis or an attacker like Cherche.

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I mean, Tana is my Summoner Support and my main girl, and this is probably the most use I've ever gotten out of Guidance. I'm not sure who's going to be getting the Seal- a tank like Michalis or an attacker like Cherche.

That's my experience as well, few times Guidance is handy, but even those situations can be solved otherwise (see Minerva/Maria BHB). I found Flier formation a little more useful btw. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

That's my experience as well, few times Guidance is handy, but even those situations can be solved otherwise (see Minerva/Maria BHB). I found Flier formation a little more useful btw. 

Well, maybe, but I missed Elincia to Eirika, and the game is still making it up to me (I think Ayra heralds the end of my apology luck...).

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, maybe, but I missed Elincia to Eirika, and the game is still making it up to me (I think Ayra heralds the end of my apology luck...).

I think the same thing has been happening to me too as ever since my pity rate on Dauntless Crimeans got swallowed up by a dup Lucina, I’ve gotten Hector, Luke, a dup Inigo and now Ayra from my F2P pulls. While I still want Elincia real bad, this delightfully dumb luck I’ve been having has more than eased that pain. 

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

My luck went in weird directions lately. I have difficulties to decide where to pull, because I

• miss a Minerva for my Galeforce team (+ she is the last missing flier)
  • miss a second Hinoka, to have an alternative Hone Fliers unit
  • miss a second Sigurd to give Close Def to Tana (imagine accumulated +19 Close Def with a possible future Close Def seal)
  • miss an Ayra
  • miss a second and third Ayra for Swift Sparrow
  • miss a mage dancer
  • miss orbs to realize anything above

The game decided to give me a BH!Ike on my free pull instead, which is great on many levels. 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I think the same thing has been happening to me too as ever since my pity rate on Dauntless Crimeans got swallowed up by a dup Lucina, I’ve gotten Hector, Luke, a dup Inigo and now Ayra from my F2P pulls. While I still want Elincia real bad, this delightfully dumb luck I’ve been having has more than eased that pain. 

Since I missed Elincia, I have acquired the following 5*: Inigo, Ninian, Jaffar (dancer banner), Azura, Sigurd, Deirdre, Seliph (terrible, but free), Ayra. Considering I made do with basically this month's orbs on that, and had some room for dud pulls, that's pretty good.

...(Oh wait, there was a Fae in there for my merged Fae. It's hard to keep track of the ones that got used for other purposes.)

Since Ayra is probaby my most wanted unit outside the Four pegs, I'd imagine I'm unlikely to keep my streak up.

@phineas81707 I think the Guidance seal is more to just mess up people on defense teams with armour/infantry. Catches me off guard at times.

At the very least, future Tanas have now been saved because of it's existence (just like Celica and Distant Defense)

I was lucky to get Elincia on both my accounts (albeit one with -Spd), so maybe my luck is running dry. Well it was stil a bit lucky at the start of the month but now that I need certain units (green dancer for 2nd account, 40% bonus unit) suddenly my luck either turns into off-banner units or just not getting anything good with my limited orbs :(

20 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Since I missed Elincia, I have acquired the following 5*: Inigo, Ninian, Jaffar (dancer banner), Azura, Sigurd, Deirdre, Seliph (terrible, but free), Ayra. Considering I made do with basically this month's orbs on that, and had some room for dud pulls, that's pretty good.

...(Oh wait, there was a Fae in there for my merged Fae. It's hard to keep track of the ones that got used for other purposes.)

Since Ayra is probaby my most wanted unit outside the Four pegs, I'd imagine I'm unlikely to keep my streak up.

I’ve also gotten Inigo, Julia, Shigure x2, a dup Brave!Lucina, PA!Azura and PA!Olivia since Dauntless Crimeans though since I essentially paid my way to those, I hesitate to label those as apology pulls too. At any rate, I’m gonna see if I can push this luck just a bit further and nab at least one of the World of Holy War heroes as well.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@phineas81707 I think the Guidance seal is more to just mess up people on defense teams with armour/infantry. Catches me off guard at times.

At the very least, future Tanas have now been saved because of it's existence (just like Celica and Distant Defense)

Well, time to put Michalis on the team instead of Brave Lyn. Make it all greens, and let Guidance trip people up.

(Current defence team is my god-Fae, a Boey to handle archers, and Deirdre for bonus).

@Tybrosion You know, Ninian was the bait unit that nearly made me miss Tana. Makes me wonder if I'm due for a Brave Ike or and Elincia outright next time I get an apology streak. (Which, considering I have the rest of the Big Four pegs, isn't really likely, but Ayra could've been that).

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A reminder that I still don’t have Linde:

Reveal hidden contents

I've got one..... -Atk though!

Also wow that art does her so much more justice

@Korath88 Funnily enough the times that she was on a banner, there were two banners at once/in a row where she was a focus! Mage Voting Gauntlet and Battling Xander one

Guidance will probably go on my Cherche. She's pretty much the only flier that sees use out of Flier Emblem.

And oh yeah, this happened.

Spoiler

OMI84zZ.png

He's not +ATK, but he's already got the Attack+3 seal, DB3, LB3, Draconic Aura and Draw Back. Have I joined the dark side yet?

16 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Well, she is a rare 5* exclusive who hasn't been on a banner recently.

And in my case, I still don't have The Reinhardt.

Don't give up!  I pulled my first one not too long ago.  You can do it~!

My Tana and Anna have nearly maxed HM, therefore welcome Cpt. Sigurd to team Evil: 

team_evil.jpg.91fe9757a5c874f744ba67bd577a6dfd.jpg

Sorry for my bad paint skills. Btw: Arvis stats are missing the TT boost. Valter has to grind SP for Fury 2 & 3 and Desperation 3. He also has to equip Brash Assault 3 seal. 

Quirks in my Hero Merit List, or "What goes through my head at random times."

Spoiler

Tharja remains at exactly 2000. She capped in her Tempest and I haven't used her since.

Despite most of their usage being pre-Merit, both Robins still have more Merit than Camus. Not a good deal more, especially in Robin (F)'s case, but actually a tier of Merit above.

Inigo has less Merit than Nowi, Ephraim, Palla, Clarine, and Hana, who I don't recall using that much. Granted, Nowi's on the Dragon team and Palla the fliers, but...

Sophia hasn't given back any feathers.

The Black Knight has less Merit than Michalis. Not sure what happened here.

Boey is underneath Bridal Caeda. Astounding...

Eirika is underneath Shanna. I use Desperation fodder more than my buffbot. Granted, that buffbot came in Dauntless Crimeans.

Seliph has more Merit than Reinhardt. This is the only file that makes sense and it still doesn't- where did Seliph get any Merit from?

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

miss a second and third Ayra for Swift Sparrow

But Swift Sparrow is inferior to Life and Death almost all the time. I pulled 2 copies of Katarina while pulling my Ayras.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

A reminder that I still don’t have Linde:

I've pulled 8 of her off-banner after already getting her to +10 during the mage Gauntlet.

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

But Swift Sparrow is inferior to Life and Death almost all the time. I pulled 2 copies of Katarina while pulling my Ayras.

[...]

Yeah, I also need 6 Minervas for LnD. But I'm pulling mostly green since months. I'm out of Hinatas and Roy's. Valter in team evil will end up with Fury 2, because I only had a Bartre for him. 

I got my defence win pretty quickly this week with my beloved team of Sharena, Reinhardt, CYL!Roy and CYL!Lyn. I know. I'm trash xD 

But, since I have it, I thought why not play a different team. 

My new team is: 

Bunny Xander, Naked Xander, Boring Xander, Not Xander

:D 

If you come across it, have fun ^.^ I expect no more defence wins xD 

Edited by Cute Chao

13 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Nope, I haven't used a stamina potion yet and from the looks of it, I don't need to since I'm just aiming for all of the rewards. I am playing on Lunatic 7, which could be why I don't get perfect runs often but it's not that big of a deal. I usually get B rank for survival but A ranks in all other categories(I believe the score comes to 579 under those conditions and a max score of 604 if I get a perfect run). I do have to admit that I use my horse team + Lachesis for the triple points bonus but afterwards I use my Arvis team.   

Granted, I did give Arvis Rauorblade, Darting Blow 3 and Quick Riposte 2 to make him work as a 4* since I already have a Katarina as my go-to red mage. I'm honestly surprised that the team I put together actually works especially when it comes to speed ranking since I don't have an innate fast unit on my team. 

Well that's good to know in case there's ever a TT where I don't have a 40% unit (and considering IS seems to like to only put 5* exclusive characters there, it could happen eventually).

And good idea with your Arvis build. Default 4* Arvis is terrible. Fixing his spd and Atk with Darting Blow and Rauðrblade sounds like a good way to go about it.

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Argh, I always misremember it as Renewal ring. Damn you, memory!

Rauðrblade. Or Raudhrblade if you can’t be bothered to look for ð. Alt+0240, by the way.

I had to look it up in-game to make sure of the name. 

And that's a good thing to know. Never had heard of alt-codes before, but it's much easier than going to the wiki and copying it. Will be nice for the acute accent in Blárblade as well.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Will be nice for the acute accent in Blárblade as well.

á is Alt+0255.

You can also look for a keyboard layout that supports adding/replacing accented and special characters with less keystrokes. There are definitely a lot of these on the net.