Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

And Laevatein's sword is called Laevatein funny enough.

Laevatein is often used as a sword's name in video game because it is mythologically a sword. Sometimes associated with Surtr.

Laevateinn the Flameking (Origins)

That's Sagi's ultimate non-Excalibur weapon from Baten Kaitos: Origins. Laevateinn the Flameking. With Pac Mania it is actually better than the Excalibur.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

So yeah, it seems like this is the new standard for BSTs. 

For now. Let us just hope BST Boost Round II never comes to be. But it would be an easy way to change up the metagame again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So uh... I was frightened of the new Squad Assault...

I don't know what I was so scared of to be honest, I only started to scope out the maps I'd have to do, and now 15-20 minutes later I have the final Squad Ace seal.

But what do I care, TWO ATTACK +3 SEALS AT THE SAME TIME.

*Jukes past rampant spoilers*

Yeah, I just got home and can't update the game. App Store is aware a new update is available but Open is still in place of Update. I think I had this same issue a few versions back and had to wait for the reset. So I don't think this will be a problem for much longer. 

So uh... I was frightened of the new Squad Assault...

I don't know what I was so scared of to be honest, I only started to scope out the maps I'd have to do, and now 15-20 minutes later I have the final Squad Ace seal.

But what do I care, TWO ATTACK +3 SEALS AT THE SAME TIME.

Yeah, I just got home and can't update the game. App Store is aware a new update is available but Open is still in place of Update. I think I had this same issue a few versions back and had to wait for the reset. So I don't think this will be a problem for much longer. 

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, does anyone have a 5-star Setsuna? Isn't her bow supposed to have some kind of new upgrade now as well?

Yes, it's called the Guard Bow+, and it gives Distant Def 3.

Just now, Seafarer said:

Thanks! If nothing else, that bow will almost certainly have more use than what it's upgraded from, which is nice.

Okay then, I have stolen every single orb I could have gotten from story mode, arena rewards, and two runs of Tempest Trials and am surrounded by 55. Bring it on, banner. I'm getting at least one 5* tonight, I can feel it.

17 minutes ago, Seafarer said:

...Jakob may have heard you say something.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Loki's staff is called Thokk must resist thot joke that make her a colorless mage. And Laevatein's sword is called Laevatein funny enough. That increase damage with buffs, a blade sword if you will. 

Laevatein's small bio states she considers herself and her sword as the same, so that's probably why they share names.

8 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay then, I have stolen every single orb I could have gotten from story mode, arena rewards, and two runs of Tempest Trials and am surrounded by 55. Bring it on, banner. I'm getting at least one 5* tonight, I can feel it.

Statistically, at the base rate, there's likely to be two 5-stars for every five full sessions, or one 5-star for every two or three sessions. Of course, probability should be taken with a grain of salt, but that hasn't stopped me from getting more excited than I should regardless, heh.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Loki's staff is called Thokk must resist thot joke that make her a colorless mage. And Laevatein's sword is called Laevatein funny enough. That increase damage with buffs, a blade sword if you will. 

So, a blade blade. Seems legit enough.

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

nvm still can't update.

I wanna play the game too. Anybody else having issues with IOS? Maybe the update is still planned to go live at midnight. Midnight no longer coincides with the reset in my time zone, so it would make sense, at least.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

nvm still can't update.

I wanna play the game too. Anybody else having issues with IOS? Maybe the update is still planned to go live at midnight. Midnight no longer coincides with the reset in my time zone, so it would make sense, at least.

I'm not sure what would be up. I'm on iOS, and I was able to update before the maintenance finished.

3 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

nvm still can't update.

Did you try dragging down and holding it for a while on the update section on the app store? I had to do that to prompt the update, otherwise it doesn't react.

Edited by Alexmender

7 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm not sure what would be up. I'm on iOS, and I was able to update before the maintenance finished.

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Did you try dragging down and holding the update section on the app store? I had to do that to prompt the update, otherwise it doesn't react.

Yeah, that's how you do it normally. You go to Updates in the App store. The one time I remember that not working, the game prompted me to download an update at the reset. But now that the reset has come and gone, I don't know what else to do. Uninstall and reinstall?

Oh boi, my fears came true. There's more than one of the Fates kids I want, and one of them even shares a colour with another banner character. R.I.P. orbs. Guess it's a good thing I didn't want anyone from the Legendary Hero focus.

Although, it kinda makes we wonder whether or not we'll still get a chapter/paralogue to go along with the banner, considering the characters that are probably in it have already shown up in the story.

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeah, that's how you do it normally. You go to Updates in the App store. The one time I remember that not working, the game prompted me to download an update at the reset. But now that the reset has come and gone, I don't know what else to do. Uninstall and reinstall?

That may be the best option, I suppose. I'm not sure what else to do either, so that's the only thing I could really think to do here.

Upgraded Ursula's Blarwolf to Keen Blarwolf, and they gave me 20 Divine Dew out of the blue, so that's interesting.

Also Keen Wolf tomes get the ability to ignore cavalry buffs, so yay

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

That may be the best option, I suppose. I'm not sure what else to do either, so that's the only thing I could really think to do here.

It worked. I didn't do it sooner since I thought reinstalling the game would take a really long time, but not really.

Fjorm's not on the downloading data character screen? Missed opportunity.

What about your previous game data that got saved via My Nintendo? If you uninstall, install the 2.0.0 version and then link the same My Nintendo account your data gets carried over, right?

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

What about your previous game data that got saved via My Nintendo? If you uninstall, install the 2.0.0 version and then link the same My Nintendo account your data gets carried over, right?

Yeah, I just logged in to the same My Nintendo account. All you need is an email you used and the password. The only thing that doesn't carry over is Settings, like if you turned off battle animations. You'd have to turn them off again after reinstalling.

Speaking of, you can bank 500 of those coins for 10000 feathers? How is this not the most incredible news tonight?

So the Orb purchase screen now has a disclaimer that states that the extra orbs in each pack count as unpaid orbs (at least, I think that's new with this update), and that you can check how many paid and unpaid orbs you have on the balance screen (which I'm not sure where this is, and inventory doesn't seem to have the info).

Incoming paid orb only gachas?  If they do that, I hope its similar to FGO paid gachas, which guarantee a 5*.