Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Can someon explain to me the tactic skills? I don't understand them about the movement stuff.

Also, got +spd -res Shiro on his banner, went back to TT banner and got +atk -spd Sigurd and +spd -hp Oscar. Both were merges yay!

If your team composition has more than 2 of a particular movement type, units of that movement type cannot be buffed by a Tactic skill.

So if you have 3 cavalry and 1 infantry, you can buff the infantry, but not the cavalry. If you have 4 cavalry, no one can be buffed. If you have 2 cavalry and 2 infantry, all four units can be buffed. (Doesn't matter who has the Tactic skill other than the fact that the unit with the Tactic skill obviously cannot be buffed by their own Tactic skill regardless.)

Not sure how it works if you had 3 cavalry and 1 infantry, then got one of the cavalry killed.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm at 40. Upgrading a Killer > Slaying weapon for 20 stones has thrown off my numbers and when I can get enough dust to do a legendary weapon. I'm gonna be annoyingly just off, compared to if I had only done 4 50 stone upgrades first..

Heh, because of that, I've decided to do at least 4 50 Stone upgrades before doing any 20 Stone upgrades. Which is admittedly kinda annoying, since that means I can't do anything for Catria and Lukas just yet, but at least I've found some good characters for the 50 Stones upgrades regardless.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

The weapon triangle is a construct of our own minds. Only mortals would believe in such a silly superstition.

Blade Emblem is the only correct way to play this game.

Henry doesn't care about your precious triangle.

4 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Heh, because of that, I've decided to do at least 4 50 Stone upgrades before doing any 20 Stone upgrades. Which is admittedly kinda annoying, since that means I can't do anything for Catria and Lukas just yet, but at least I've found some good characters for the 50 Stones upgrades regardless.

I wanted to do that too, but really I don't have many units with forge-able weapons that I'd use. So Beruka and Catria are like my main candidates, but both needed the Slaying upgrade first. :s I might have to forge some junk seasonal weapons, or other forge options for weapons I've already done to get Ephraim, Takumi, and Eldigan all forged in the end.

Edited by Alkaid

Just now, Alkaid said:

I wanted to do that too, but really I don't have many units with forge-able weapons that I'd use. So Beruka and Catria are like my main candidates, but both needed the Slaying upgrade first. :s

So far, I've refined Nephenee's Slaying Lance for Def, and Young Tiki's Lightning Breath for Atk. Next up is Elise's Gravity for Dazzling (to give to Maria, but don't tell anybody), and then a Wo Dao for Atk to then give to Fir. After that... yeah, I'm gonna have to upgrade some Killers to Slaying, because I can't think of anyone else I'd want to immediately upgrade otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Arcanite @DefaultBeep @Rex Glacies

Did you notice the kids unit this Banner all have "Hi I'm Daisy!" syndrome?

"I'm Seigbert!" "It's Rhajat!" etc

I had fun scrolling between them in the Herodex last night hearing 「シノノメだ!」「シャラよ。」「ジークベルトだ。」「ソレイユだよ!」 and wondering why they feel the need to tell me who they are when I select them. You might not be able to see my eyes under my hood, but I know who you are without you telling me.

Soleil is also adorable.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In their defense, it's pretty normal to have a themed set of voiced lines for units that share a banner. The Summer units have "Tropical Attack!" because it's summer, the Halloween units have something probably, and these units say their names because they all... have names, I guess? Sure, that's a good "theme" to have.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes. @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep

*snip*

I need more feathers. More!

It's about time ;)

She looks great! Same C skill as mine, but the rest is pretty different from the -raven set I gave her. Hopefully I'll be able to join you someday with a better Cecilia for nuking!

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They figure we can't read, so the want to clarify

Apparently we all have Nino syndrome~

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If your team composition has more than 2 of a particular movement type, units of that movement type cannot be buffed by a Tactic skill.

So if you have 3 cavalry and 1 infantry, you can buff the infantry, but not the cavalry. If you have 4 cavalry, no one can be buffed. If you have 2 cavalry and 2 infantry, all four units can be buffed. (Doesn't matter who has the Tactic skill other than the fact that the unit with the Tactic skill obviously cannot be buffed by their own Tactic skill regardless.)

Not sure how it works if you had 3 cavalry and 1 infantry, then got one of the cavalry killed.

Thanks for the clarifying explanation. So basically tactic skills were made to run hybrid teams rather than full horse/flier/armored/infantry teams? It also seems to have synergy with Guidance skill/seal.

@Vaximillian Terribly disappointed that Cecilia doesn't have 4 digit SP. 0/10

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I spent my latest 20k on a Saizo for Smoke Dagger+ on Kagerou. Once the apology Stones come out, I'll have a mega troll Kagerou on my Defense team...

Doesn Kagero ignore horse buffs? I doubt so.

5 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

She looks great! Same C skill as mine, but the rest is pretty different from the -raven set I gave her. 

Mae will be next, and Caeda+2 after that. Then merging Cecilias!

@Quintessence: Besides blade+ and Night Sky+Glimmer, she also learnt Draw Back and Harsh Command for no reason other than she could.

Edited by Vaximillian

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I can understand Rhajat since she wants prove she's not Tharja. Also maybe to tell you how to pronounce it.

Soleil at least differentiates it with 'Soleil is here!' And she's the fun type of character to announce herself anyway

Shiro and Seigbert probably want to show they are their own characters and don't want to live under their dad's shadows

5 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

That Cecilia makes me feel bad for mine...

I'm so cheap...

@DefaultBeep is a huge fan of L&D too, but I like her actually existing Res to be able to tank Reinhardt when it’s absolutely necessary.

Speaking of cheap, +10 is my long-term goal for her.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

She doesn't, but -6 on all stats with AoE is too good.

Still dies to Reinhardt :(
At least she is cool!

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes. @SatsumaFSoysoy @DefaultBeep

Screenshot_20171205_074505.png

I need more feathers. More!

I would have something like this, if only I hadn't sacced the one I had trained up to S!Camilla for Gronnblade and Gronnraven. Just kidding! No regrets, especially as I don't have to waste a slot for my horse emblem team. :P:

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I kind of wonder if this was on purpose so you knew how to say their names? For whatever reason, all of the children in Fates had at least one line where their parents said their names. Kind of glad, honestly, judging by how many people were pronouncing Soleil as Sol-eel

Wonder if all the fates kids will do this when they get normal releases.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mae will be next, and Caeda+2 after that. Then merging Cecilias!

Excellent! Cherami Emblem will be perfected in no time!

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@DefaultBeep is a huge fan of L&D too, but I like her actually existing Res to be able to tank Reinhardt when it’s absolutely necessary.

Admittedly, the more I look at Cecilia's stats, the more that I think LaD3 isn't a great choice for her anyway. Darting Blow should work perfectly fine, since she'll be getting -blade buffs most of the time anyway.

Speaking of +10, you'd better believe that my eventually +10 Fir will be running LaD3 ;)

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

In my case the L&D is mostly because I have more Hanas than what I know what to do with, I'd prefer some Hinatas but I have to work with that I have. 

In terms of 5*+10 the only ones that I can feasibly do are Eirika and Nino. Maybe Fir but she only has her art going for her and I'm not a fan of her dad.

21 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It is I Seigbert, son of Xander and (checks list), prince to Norh, defender of the deeprealm, and heir to Siegfried?! 

Its me Rhajat, shape shifting master of darkness and stalking! 

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I can understand Rhajat since she wants prove she's not Tharja. Also maybe to tell you how to pronounce it.

Soleil at least differentiates it with 'Soleil is here!' And she's the fun type of character to announce herself anyway

Shiro and Seigbert probably want to show they are their own characters and don't want to live under their dad's shadows

I have no idea about their English lines, but in Japanese, they sound like they're intended to be something like "This is [name]. What are your orders?" or "Yeah, that's me."