Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm debating whether to pull the trigger on promoting Gunter.  I don't know if we'll be getting another Green Cavalier any time soon, and I have enough horses to put together a fourth Pony Team.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I was doing a gauntlet match and was forced to leave all 3 of my units in ranged of an enemy Reinhardt, so I was sure I was losing someone. He then proceeds to attack my allied Reinhardt and leaves with 6 HP. Turns out the owner of that enemy Reinhardt decided to give him Darting Blow 2. And he's -Atk. Maybe the person saw someone say DB was good on Reinhardt and assumed they were talking about Darting Blow.

24 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I was doing a gauntlet match and was forced to leave all 3 of my units in ranged of an enemy Reinhardt, so I was sure I was losing someone. He then proceeds to attack my allied Reinhardt and leaves with 6 HP. Turns out the owner of that enemy Reinhardt decided to give him Darting Blow 2. And he's -Atk. Maybe the person saw someone say DB was good on Reinhardt and assumed they were talking about Darting Blow.

Do you remember Reinhardt before Skill Inheritance?

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What else are you gonna say now, the glass is half full instead of half empty?

The Quadhardt reigns supreme!

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I heard that Lot got meme status thanks to a popular japanese streamer who got a super blessed Lot while playing FE6. I suppose the Heroes equivalent is "The Reinhardt" meme. 

It's not that surprising that meme characters got that high considering Dorcas and Lute got to the top 20-ish thanks to memes. I wonder where would Bartre and Wrys end if IS did a new CYL poll?

So Lot for next FE6 rep?

Along with who? Miledy, Echidna and Deke i hope.

or maybe they'll do Lance and Alan? Or Perceival.

6 hours ago, Alexmender said:

I heard that Lot got meme status thanks to a popular japanese streamer who got a super blessed Lot while playing FE6. I suppose the Heroes equivalent is "The Reinhardt" meme. 

It's not that surprising that meme characters got that high considering Dorcas and Lute got to the top 20-ish thanks to memes. I wonder where would Bartre and Wrys end if IS did a new CYL poll?

So Lot for next FE6 rep?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So Thea for next FE6 rep?

Along with who? Thea, Thea and Thea i hope.

or maybe they'll do Thea and Thea? Or Thea.

I think you had a few typos there, but don't worry, I fixed them up for ya.

In seriousness, Echidna and Perceval are the main two I'd like to see added, besides the other Pegasus sisters. I'm a bit surprised that we still don't have Lugh, though; Echidna, Perceval, Lugh, and Sue sounds like a decent mix of interesting characters and one uninteresting crayon box.

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So Lot for next FE6 rep?

I could see a banner with Lot, Dieck and Thea with Rutger as a TT Reward.

I'd personally prefer a banner Melady, Perceval and Guinevere but that's a bit unlikely.

36 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So Lot for next FE6 rep?

I would be happy with Murdock, Brunya, Galle, and Idun (more dragons please). 

59 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think you had a few typos there, but don't worry, I fixed them up for ya.

In seriousness, Echidna and Perceval are the main two I'd like to see added, besides the other Pegasus sisters. I'm a bit surprised that we still don't have Lugh, though; Echidna, Perceval, Lugh, and Sue sounds like a decent mix of interesting characters and one uninteresting crayon box.

Axe Hero Echidna would be cool

Sue huh? Sure we all needed another bow knight- now complete with Divin Sacae's blessing!

Lugh makes sense. Oh i wouldn't mind Chad actually. I like him and we need more daggers (and maybe he'll bring a good dagger and/or skill for daggers)

Also Murdock GHB yes 

@Zeo has some sick rhymes yo. I second a Blue Lugh!

Edited by mcsilas

20 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Zeo has some sick rhymes yo. I second a Blue Lugh!

There's that inherent rapping talent that comes from being black.

I didn't even realize I did that. Can't claim props.

23 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Axe Hero Echidna would be cool

Sue huh? Sure we all needed another bow knight- now complete with Divin Sacae's blessing!

Lugh makes sense. Oh i wouldn't mind Chad actually. I like him and we need more daggers (and maybe he'll bring a good dagger and/or skill for daggers)

Also Murdock GHB yes 

We could really use more actually axe users (ignoring the fact that we just got Dorcas), and Echidna would be a rare chance to bring in a female infantry axe user. Sue would be a nice chance to get a not-ridiculous bow knight, and also she's cool which helps. Igrene could also fill in as an FE6 archer; I have a feeling that Dorothy won't be making it in anytime soon, sadly.

I also considered Chad, actually. Now that daggers seem to be getting actually useful with refining, it'd be nice to get new ones added to the pool again.

I'm still hopeful for Idunn, someday. She'd be a perfect fit for another Dragon buff. Myrrh and Nagi should get in as well, to complete the set of four buff types.

@Zeo Ah good. So, I've been cautious about deciding which dagger to give Felicia between Smoke or Rogue (because Silver is worthless). As I was training up both Matthew and Saizo, I noticed two things that bothered me about each of their daggers.

• Rogue Dagger (and other buffing weapons) doesn't carry the buff over to the player turn if you counter an enemy's attack, so it's hard to get the benefit without activating the attack.
  • Smoke Dagger (unrefined) does carry the debuffs on foes within 2 spaces over to the player turn if you counter, but not if the dagger user kills their target.

Since the refined Rogue Dagger+ has the area debuff effect, could you test a few things for me?

1. Have Matthew counter an enemy unit (enemy survives) and see if the debuff carries over to the player turn.
  2. Have Matthew counter an enemy unit (enemy survives) and see if the debuff on foes within 2 spaces carry over to the player turn.
  3. Have Matthew counter an enemy unit (killing the enemy) and see if the debuff on foes within 2 spaces carry over to the player turn.

Hope this isn't too much trouble. I sent out an inquiry over this a few days ago, but they only told me to check the update notes, which had nothing specific.

Edited by Johann

I was able to promote a spare Hana for life and death 3 to give Celica, and it was made possible from the feathers I got from being on team Faye. Isn't that sweet, Faye helping out Celica instead of letting Alm get in the way of their friendship?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Isn't that sweet, Faye helping out Celica instead of letting Alm get in the way of their friendship?

See, Alm ruins everything. Without him in the picture, Faye is nice, sweet, and caring.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

We could really use more actually axe users (ignoring the fact that we just got Dorcas), and Echidna would be a rare chance to bring in a female infantry axe user. Sue would be a nice chance to get a not-ridiculous bow knight, and also she's cool which helps. Igrene could also fill in as an FE6 archer; I have a feeling that Dorothy won't be making it in anytime soon, sadly.

I also considered Chad, actually. Now that daggers seem to be getting actually useful with refining, it'd be nice to get new ones added to the pool again.

I'm still hopeful for Idunn, someday. She'd be a perfect fit for another Dragon buff. Myrrh and Nagi should get in as well, to complete the set of four buff types.

Any other possible female axe users? If they make Severa an Axe hero maybe. Oh and Charlotte (the real Charlotte)

@Zeo Blue Lugh is overdue- rap request from Zeo. I've been too influenced by your avatar so I thought you look liked Matthew.

@Vaximillian Alm route is the false route. The bad timeline. Leave Berkut alone.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

See, Alm ruins everything. Without him in the picture, Faye is nice, sweet, and caring.

Lol, well, I supported him and Faye because Celica took too long to show up, and I didn't want to support two red units with one another. Even if they're not the same type of weapon.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Any other possible female axe users? If they make Severa an Axe hero maybe. Oh and Charlotte (the real Charlotte)

Charlotte and Rinkah, but beyond that, I think only Machyua from Thracia could use axes, at least that I can remember right now. Ignoring fliers, of course; we still have plenty of wyvern riders that could use axes, like Scarlet and Vaida. Edit: Actually, could GBA wyverns use axes? I don't remember, now that I think about it. I just remembered that Vaida has that special spear as an enemy, so maybe she wouldn't be an axe user after all.

Edited by DefaultBeep